Nigger Judge Strikes Down Anti-Asylum Law

Orders Homeland Security to go into Mexico and FIND EVERYONE that was deported under the law and bring them to the US.

Now individuals who fear domestic abuse and gang violence can enter the US.

Law had said that claims of gang or domestic violence will not lead to asylum and those making them can be rapidly deported as failed asylum seekers.

The same judge presided at Mike Flynn's sentencing hearing and accused him of treason.

This comes on the heels of an (((ACLU))) lawsuit. The organization announced earlier this year it would no longer fight to protect the civil liberties of white nationalists and other groups it disagrees with politically.

archive.is/8a5cG

Attached: Federal_judge_strikes_down_Trump's_hardline_asylum_rules_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-12-19_15.53.12.png (326x318 2.9 MB, 20.99K)

If only we had someone with nuts in the WH that would order the military to lynch said nigger judge and livestream it.

More legislating from the bench, this will be challenged and overturned like every other weird illegal ruling that's been pumped out lately.

Kavanaugh remembers.

When the fuck are the people going to be locked up for treason? Why does no one anywhere even call it treason? Clearly judges do not have these powers that they exercise, yet people accept it,. Everyone does. No one says anything.

That's not true but if you listen to the controlled media only, you might get that impression.

Judges are angling for a smackdown and even RBG gave a strong rebuke to the 9th Circuit lately. When Queen Kike herself is sick of your shennanigans you know you're in trouble. Sorry if I ruined your blackpill.

Get back to me when they're rightfully being locked up for treason.

I thought you were exaggerating to get us to read your post, OP.
But no.
It's real.
Fucking clown world.

Attached: good news.jpg (1925x1346, 812.28K)

Literal treason. Indisputably and objectively an act of treason, and yet he will continue his career.

YOU CANNOT POLITICALLY FIX A BROKEN AND CORRUPT POLITICAL SYSTEM FROM WITHIN THAT SYSTEM

Reminder that Democracy does not work. Muh "Constitutional Republic". Muh checks and balances. Muh Enlightenment Liberalism.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000457097666-e1545210079803.jpg (960x723, 128.21K)

I want off this ride. I really do.

Attached: 67de1bff7f597e492970e769b483082c329fe309e1947ee1c69dee4089d26140.jpg (1083x720, 185.36K)

It works perfectly well when the society is homogeneous. Kikes are a unique case because they look enough like us for 95% of people to be fooled and allow them in.

BASED

This is like the Zig Forums official motto at this point.

I don't get how anti-trump posters still blame Trump when he has all these traitors working against him.

Attached: 617e496e7d3a93fcfadd2945925e4c381570a0d9d06464bc1a8ffadb94fb610c.gif (286x310, 688.23K)

Plutocratic Liberal Democracies can never be homogeneous.

Filtered. I know a Zig Forums monkey when I see one. I don't come on Zig Forums to talk with leftist filth.

THE HONKING NEVER STOPS

Attached: PEAK CLOWN WORLD.webm (550x309, 6.99M)

This is fucking retarded. Now every beaner is going to line up at the gate and claim they were deported by BP or DHS.

Attached: a0QjVgB_460s.jpg (460x687, 24.95K)

Best Chuckle of my day. Thank you

Cause he never lifted a finger to fight. But seems to have endless time for other people's wars.

AW BUT DUDE. Dood. So like, hear me out. What if we try, ready for it? VOTING I mean, that could work, right? You know, cuz like, that shitty old piece of paper said "WE THE PEOPLE". And, like, that's us. Y'know? So like, that means, we have, like, rights. 'Kay? Alright. Kick ass!

Attached: voters be like.jpg (1200x645, 78.01K)

Reminder that, if anyone in the world was on our side, Trump could make a reasonable case for this to be treason. Armed invaders are crossing our border, nullify habeas corpus, intern nigger judge indefinitely, respectfully resubmit the case to the next federal judge to see if he's got the balls to carry out his sabotage mission when his predecessor has already disappeared.

Nope. Gotta fly Christ-knows how many of the most worthless pieces of shit in the Western Hemisphere back here to vote in 2020.

I keep trying to explain to normalfags why it's a disgrace for whites to be ruled in any capacity by nonwhites. This is why – what does a nigger care if our precious gene pool is polluted beyond repair by indio savages? If anything, those Mixtec barbarians are a cut above the average nigger's family. They're actually an improvement, from Judge Nog's point of view.

Remember we all bleed red, white, and blue though. It's the source of our greatness.

Attached: Winning_Time.png (600x718, 230.62K)

Is he ordering the president to invade Mexico? WTF?

Attached: Doctor thumbs up.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

op baited you retard … just let it go

Treason is literally deliberately aiding an official enemy government during a declared war.
This nigga heyah *seditious,* not treasonous.

When are they going to take one of these cases up to the Supreme Court so they can rule that lower judges don't have the power to overrule the President?

Does anyone know his address?

Even if that weren't the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard, how would this even be accomplished? Is this crusty old pile of repurposed farm equipment high on homemade jenkem? What the fuck.

Attached: wew lad.webm (400x400, 1.23M)

is that the penalty?

So domestic violence is now an asylum request? Holy fuck…

You may laugh but Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Jackson actually did that very thing and had judges arrested who didn't follow the Constitution. For as much love as Lincoln gets from the left they don't even know that he had the Chief Justice of the SCOTUS arrested for legislating from the bench.

Point being, it has happened.

We all know it will be ignored but still, very bad.

He was appointed by Clinton in his current position. Before that, George H. W. Bush, and Ronald Reagan.

DAILY REMINDER THAT DEAD FEDERAL JUDGES CAN'T MAKE BAD RULINGS

that is called kidnapping you stupid nigger. How did this nigger even become judge?

How is this judge overstepping his bounds and everyone listens to him?
why do fucking judges believe they are above the law?
why do judges think they are gods?

Attached: 1388011984833.png (243x190, 4.53K)

The Natsocs also used the term, were they Marxian leftists too? No.

So this is our world now?

Queen kike is surprisingly based.

"Fire up the Ovens Adolf"-RGB

Attached: magneto3.jpg (1400x700, 63.6K)

you know what? I'm fine with this. they're not even hiding it anymore, we need to bring people to a breaking point, and this is exactly how: show them that the game is rigged, no matter how much we "win" filthy kikes like this one will break the rules to negate everything we've fought for, no matter how small. then and only then, can people finally start to accept more…radical solutions, that's how we got the 3rd reich

This. Giga kikery in the Weimar Republic brought their own downfall, it shall be the same this time again.

we already got trump, this is important because it brought the conditioning down for many young men and boomers, they believe they are part of a "revolution". now, all it takes is to nudge them i the right direction, especially since trump isn't doing ao hot on his promises, losing base fast

(ID checked)

If Trump doesn't grow a pair in the next year or two, this country is finished.

It's now or never, user. This country has devolved into a steaming bowl of shit since '65. I see no possible way to get back to the good ol' days except through a Russian revolution style uprising. Their revolution was literally red vs. white…communist vs. monarchist. We are almost to that point except for a monarchy

Attached: Square Roots.jpg (397x436, 32K)

Jews have been chipping away at civilization for the past 2000 plus years through the exact method you have here. Always on the attack.

They believe they are above the law because no one has put a bullet into one of their stupid heads lately.
TRAITORS TO THE CITIZENS OF THE USA MUST BE KILLED. IT IS THE LAW AND IT IS TREASON. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE (SINCE HE IS A JUDGE) HE SHOULD KNOW THE LAW.

Pretty sure it's longer than that.

Why is it my first thought was, "oh look another nigger breaking the law"?

Huh, so in order to invade another country and kidnap their citizens, all we need is a judge's order, eh?

It is sort of like it is in their DNA and they can't help it. MEGA LOLZ…the apple never ever ever falls far from that tree.

It's much the same with the Jews that lead them.

Cool my aunt can give the order then…hmmmm what nation would make a nice addition to the USA…something pleasant and not stuffed full of niggers and subhumans…how does everyone feel about Tasmania?

Attached: 1544840251685.png (850x400, 268.87K)

No, no, you misunderstand me.

I'm talking about renditioning all jews from around the world.

The thing about judges is they are means to KEEP the law but it is still left to their interpretation and the jews designed it this way to allow for them to convince a person their perspective on the wording of the law is the correct one. PILPUL PILPUL PILPUL.
Actual whites have been forced out of the positions more and more because the jews have a harder time convincing them their bullshit is legit.
It's less the judges, more the (((BARR)) association that runs things on the judiciary end. The kikes in high places are just their ace in the hole.

Remember when Trump said he could go outside and shoot someone on the Streets of New York and people would still support him? He could do the same thing with issuing assassination orders on judges and political opponents who are effective traitors to the USA and he would still have at least 25% of the country on his side.

But he doesn't do it.

He's white. He follows the rules.

He needs to take a page from Andrew Jackson and tell the bitch judge to just try and enforce his opinion.

This. Trump's just a loudmouth Jew Yorker. I live in the New York Metropolitan Area, they're a dime a dozen out here. I fucking hate it, and I wish to move to Whiter pastures.

Yeah but what kind of imbecile orders the usa to invade and kidnap citizens from other nations? {its rhetorical; obviously niggers think kidnapping is a good idea because they love slavery just like the kikes}….just saying where is a pillow and a shotgun when you need one?

How would we even deal with a situation like that where the traitors actually go across the border? We can't invade mexico, can we send marshalls down to stop them or try before they cross? I mean really, what contingency is there for this? Tell mexico they can keep their new immigrants?

Following rules are fine, it's when the (((rules))) are constructed in such a way as to lead to your own destruction, then at that point, disobeying them and not following them becomes a duty, an obligation.

Dred Scott was a fucking mistake.

God some moved into our area and they just grossed everyone out. They were so loud and obnoxious every place they went in our city. Practically yelling {kike level of conversations, just like niggers, their volume goes to 11} about everything they thought so that people would 'look at them'…I think I'd just start shooting if I was surrounded by people like that 24/7

Niggers are a mistake. Niggers are chimpanzees. I am surprised that one doesn't try and peel and eat its gavel.

Attached: DNA hominid african ssa white.jpg (526x470, 83.6K)

That's why navigating it in a way that doesn't brainrape everyone who was raised with so much propaganda and indoctrination is a delicate matter that takes time. We've made so much real progress I'm surprised shit hasn't fallen apart faster.

Attached: assplode.gif (500x208, 2.71M)

good spin for twitter boomers, make sure to compare it the other way around(mexican judge orders americans to be brought to mexico, ect)

Brown v Board = Civ end

Letting Jews into your society = civ end.

Letting jew on your planet = life's end