Nogs complain about White Model Wearing Wakanda Forever Sweater

Nogs complain about White Model Wearing Wakanda Forever Sweater

There's no doubt that Marvel's Black Panther-the second mainstream superhero movie featuring a black hero-was monumental for black America and was a celebration of black excellence. So when Forever 21 decided to use a white model to sell a "Wakanda Forever" sweater, people were understandably upset. Here's a photo of the model wearing a sweater with a slogan for the fictional Sub-Saharan African country of Wakanda, the home of the Black Panther.

Forever 21 clearly heard about the controversy because they've since issued an apology. As the clothing company of your high school days removed the photo from their site, they issued a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. The brand said, "Forever 21 takes feedback on our products and marketing extremely seriously. We celebrate all superheroes with many different models of various ethnicities and apologize if the photo in question was offensive in any way."

yahoo.com/lifestyle/forever-21-just-apologized-using-150900990.html

Attached: wakanda forever forever 21 model.png (664x523, 515.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iSIow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: wakanda forever forever 21 model article.png (1153x5657, 4.85M)

posting in a viral marketing thread

Don't care, at all

i do not care what niggers screech about

wakanda belongs to everybody #diversity4wakanda

cultured butter bae makes a good point

Imagine being such a little bitch to actually bitch about this lmao fuck niggers and fuck chink 21

I don't particularly care either but this is definitely worth a laugh. Compared to the other threads here this is a breath of fresh air. I'm counter saging you kids who are obviously so much better than to laugh at a simple sensationalist story. No, you guys are so cool I'm surprised you took the time out of your busy day to be the first couple guys to respond (with such tactful wit) to a piece of small business news on a Cambodian egg-colouring forum. I fear to imagine the state of this forum without your insightful commentary.

You're obviously a great guy too. English was definitely your first language.

אתה חייב לחזור.

Are niggers autistic?

Don't care, don't want to care.

OP is such a fag, it's a fresh archive

archive.is/iSIow

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1245x579, 207.04K)

I didn't save it but there was this tumblr faggot who pissed off a bunch of nogs and wranglers by making black panther a blonde, blue eyed guy.

There's something very feminine about sarcasm. It's like the last tool of someone who has no physical recourse.

What does 'diversity' mean? It means an end to 'global white hegemony'. This is what dictates the incentives of the market. This is what Academia and every non-nationalist politician, open-borders, and illegal alien 'apologizers' supports (or tolerates without disavowing).

I won't even pirate this movie.
What I learned from the previews is that a small group of niggers with miraculously (unrealistically) high technological achievement keep the rest of Africa out of their utopia.
These intelligent niggers didn't want 99% of Africa knowing of their existence.
What real-world niggers fail to see is that Black Panther is an anti-nigger movie.
It would have been banned if the population of Wakanda were white.
Niggers should feel lucky that the technology developed by whites allowed this movie to be written, filmed and distributed to theaters.

Do fuck off with this marketing ploy though. You ended up sliding a thread.

Great words from a man who hasn't minced any in his time, and seems so ready to direct his arguments toward personal insults instead of

Going

Back

Where

That's

Accepted

For those many who can't remember, only less than a year ago this same clothing brand featured the "Coolest kid in the jungle" graphic hoodies and tees. Sure it's kike sensationalism, but (in my opinion) anyone who ever says "a thread died for this", hasn't actually looked at the bottom of the barrel for a while. If you really care about those "great threads" being slid you would browse from the bottom up and post in all of those great threads there.

black ppl are dumb, Wakanda is not real and was invented by white nerds. what are they doing even out of their caves?

Attached: a3wy5rf.PNG (653x721, 453.98K)

To me the movie is ironic as it is ridiculous, theirs is a country which has possibly the strictest immigration policy on earth they wouldn't even dare let in any of their fellow low IQ niggers and the leftists and niggers praise it without even the slightest realisation and wink of irony kek

Thing about this is, that OP was only bringing about a new piece of sensationalist news. Nogs get their hero and we get to realize they wouldn't have their superheroes without effort from whitey. There's no doubt this is just viral marketing but it's kinda irresistible after the fun that was had with "the coolest kid in the jungle" fiasco.

WHIKEANDA

I'm so bored of nonwhites.

Same. This shit has been going on my entire life and I've only watched it grow worse with each passing year. I'm at the point now where I wouldn't even care if they had actual, legitimate grievances.

IIRC it was a blonde, blue eyed, FAGGOT black panther too.

> archive.is/iSIow

It gives you the URL immediately.

You could have summed it all up in one line:

who cares they belong in africa with the rest of the filthy apes

BLACK PANTHER IS A FICTIONAL CREATURE
WAKANDA IS A FICTIONAL KINGDOM
You would think Africans would be insulted by this.

What’s wrong? Does someone not like it when their culture is appropriated?

Attached: DkeeWwPW0AE_SPK.jpg (858x1200, 228.49K)

Mee too
If anybody implies or outright states that there is a problem with me wearing it because I am European and not African I will say to them

Attached: 79b0c6f1f2bdc57235ab54f4eec9c2f31d1f18378c7c02e03a107198079d3d76.jpg (604x960, 56.93K)

Someone buy one of these to burn for Christmas kindling please. Make an ASMR video of it burning and post it on youtube.

They aren't people, and that's why their retarded reaction to a sweater is understandable.

Attached: nigmath.png (283x338, 85.35K)

A. They are niggers, not "black ppl"
B. Marvel has never employed whites
C. Wakanda is real and niggers need to go there right now

Attached: bananas.jpg.png (636x476, 465.41K)

Black fragility

wakanda unchecked dubs are those?

try jewish ideologues