Crowdfunding the wall #GoFundTheWall

Purple Heart veteran starts GoFundMe for the wall

$2.5 million raised in three days

gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

We The People Will Fund The Wall

The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different.

Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They'd rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!

gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

Attached: GoFundTheWall.jpg (1090x727, 34.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/gift/gift.htm
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/confessions/advice/a27093/married-a-wounded-soldier/
jewishdata.com/jewish_genealogy_search/Goetz/-/0
citynetmagazine.com/miss-november-2012/
tucsonsentinel.com/tag/ashley kolfage/
nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216
cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimate-22-Million-Illegal-Immigrants-Not-Plausible
gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like clockwork.

People need to understand Trump isn't the problem but USA congress. Zig Forums spent all its time memeing for the presidency forgetting the USA congress has power of the purse. You need to get the right people in and that includes getting the neocons out because a republican winning on its own is no victory, they are still most likely cucks and traitors.

Oh, that money is going for a wall… believe me

Either the money will be spent on himself or Trump won't accept the donation. Either way nothing will be done.

It's sad, user. But at least he has a hot af wife and made two beautiful White children, one a cute loli daughter. But yeah, the brainwashing runs (((deep))).

I almost regret supporting antiwar positions.

Congress has nothing to do with it. The president has total authority over matters of national security infrastructure. The Congress obsession is deliberate obfuscation to sell his stupid ass supporters a lie. Congress has zero power here.

whether you trust me or not I don't
care, one person can't wipe his ass,
without the wires the battery is
nothing, I live in my little bubble
& we may talk on the phone but
it's not like I want to crash on your
bed, I imagine you won't want to
use my shower either,

when you ball an ass she many
not like the way you talk to her
at first but that is how the man
of the house acts when he has
the responsibility of gathering
the cats whether they like it
or not, a bull needs his pasture,
a bull has horns to round up the
cows cuz bones need milk like
wolves need sushi, it's just that
you have to figure out how to
collect your flowers for your
Iron Maiden cuz we all like bitches,
we are not one we need many
just like a shepard gathers his
ewes, you just have to develop
a plan to get want we need
before we go to bed for the great
sleep between the many sheets,

Attached: 3232.gif (499x281, 577.25K)

cats, 8 girls for every guy, lol,

master plan,

haha,

Attached: pol.jpg (200x300, 5.57K)

Attached: 0abb7ec25459d201459273d8d159eae7a5e5b622c6d26979ddb748eaf029ef86.jpg (655x606, 70.19K)

This is pathetic and should not be encouraged.

This is one of his Facebook pages

Attached: gofund(((me))).JPG (502x635, 85.95K)

That's where it starts… you can't go full fash otherwise nothing gets done.

Get the wall up and then conveniently make it so the only immigrants we get are white europeans.

He's from Broward County, FL. I am sure that he does not have plans to live extravagantly and run away with those donations.

Attached: Broward_County_Shopping_Spree.jpg (1488x715, 163.81K)

Only 97.2 million to go.

I'm sure the Mexican government will totally share the money with the people accordingly.

Attached: kike.jpg (638x501, 66.19K)

So does the congress control the army corps of engineers or is it in the authority of the presidency?
migapedes never learn.

If he doesn't put up a legal obligation for refund, you know he is just going to buy that lambo.

I thought Mexico will pay for it.

Where did you learn math?

3 million plus 97 million = 100 million, not 1 BILLION you stupid Negro.

Poor MAGApedes. Let's do some comparative numbers. If they had looked at these before even trying this shit, they wouldn't waste their money on a project that's going nowhere.

Across all Senate Campaigns in the 2016 election, Republican candidates costed approximately $323,000,000
Across all Senate Campaigns in the 2016 election, Democrat candidates costed approximately $350,000,000
Trump's 2016 presidential campaign cost approximately $398,000,000
Across all House Campaigns in the 2016 election, Democrat candidates costed approximately $422,000,000
Across all House Campaigns in the 2016 election, Republican candidates costed approximately $543,000,000
Republican presidential campaigns cost approximately $638,000,000
All Senate Campaigns in the 2016 election combined cost approximately $675,000,000
Hillary's 2016 presidential campaign cost approximately $768,000,000
Democratic 2016 presidential candidates cost approximately $794,000,000
All House Campaigns in the 2016 election combined cost approximately $972,000,000

In other words, you could have elected the entirety of Paul Ryan's House of Representatives for the amount of money they're trying to raise (and paid for all their opponents). Or you could have elected the entirety of the 2016-2018 Senate session (and paid for all their opponents). Or you could have elected Trump twice over. It's impossible to say what it would've cost to elect Hillary Clinton, but you probably could have done that too.

My point is that these candidates encompass the entirety of the competition for these positions for the most contentious election in recent money. Funding any single candidate for an office is a massive undertaking. It takes an amount of money that is gargantuan to you or me. This is bigger than a lot of the ways you can aggregate the entire cost of elections for entire portions of the federal government, for which every moneyed interest in the United States is in competition.

This campaign is beyond quixotic. If it's to make a point, it will fall on its face, even if it was veritably legit. Right now they're sitting at 0.3% of their goal. No matter how high they climb, it won't be enough to make the campaign as a whole not some poor joke, not just to the media but to the public as a whole.

Let's just take a moment to appreciate how ridiculous the concept of crown funding government projects is when we literally pay taxes for that sole reason.

lol

This gofundme is a scam. Literally no way for it to actually be turned into wall funding. Wouldn't be surprised if a jew started it. Cool that so many people are willing to put money into it, so it might still send a "strong message".

It's picking up a lot of steam, though there is a long way to go. It's at $4,493,290 right now, but, assuming the wall will cost $5 billion, this is only 1/1000th of what is needed to fully fund it. It's insane to think that this crowd funding effort will come anywhere near that.

Furthermore, how will this money get into the hands of the government? You can't just give the government $5 billion dollars. Additionally, assuming they get the money, it would then become government funds, so wouldn't it need to pass a congressional vote to be allocated in a budget?

In short, I don't understand how any of this is going to work.

Attached: 91f408251bba81549979ae7b456459b63d42f97d9bd3fe9bb1519017cfc01bda.png (530x573, 256.61K)

Make it a gift for monument construction.

You actually can:
treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/gift/gift.htm

you can give the government any amount of money you want to and earmark it for specific projects too
that's how they got the money to fix the washington monument
and it's not so much about the money collected for the wall as it is about the number of voters willing to put their own money toward funding the wall when their reps fail to appropriate taxes for the desired project
we're watching the start of a revolution, anons, strap in

The United States Southern Border Memorial Jewish Holocaust Wall
Force jews to campaign against a holocaust memorial the length of the southern border.

It's a cash grab scheme made by a jew. Don't donate to this or spread it.

this is true, they always play this game.
every time

Much to learn.

I thought the wall was already funded and being built?

Jewish scam to crowdfund the goyim of their shekels. First off the territory for the wall will have to be bought out as pirate property. Good luck getting the US to sell deeds of the border to private citizens without a contract that fucks us over. The government could not be obligated to protect the property because it's private citizen land, not military zones.

Second, is that the wall needs a supply of money for maintenance, guards, power, water, and other things needed to keep it well guarded efficiently. After that initial investment then where is the money and resources going to come from to maintain the wall from years to come. As a private funded project the government will have no obligation to secure funding for its future maintenance. And if we donate the money to the government to build the wall then the government will either embezzle the funds or reject them as a bribe from the alt-right Neo Nazis radical extremists.

Finally, what is the investment that the average citizen will get besides securing the border? Will the citizens get ratted out for funding a "terrorist organization" because you need strongman to protect the builders as they make the wall. You also need guards and watchmen that the government will not supply themselves. The government will declare your guards an unregulated militia and they will order their disbanding or declare them criminal.

We cannot build the wall without government support. And if the government refuses to build the wall to protect us from invaders then we the people must build a new government either through voting or worst come to worst revolution. Trump alone could not drain the swamp in congress. Unfortunately we the people fucking blew it with midterms. But that's another topic for another thread because the people needed to run for office to change America are banned from nomination in the core political parties themselves due to anti-semetism or bullshit excuse. And good luck creating a new political party without Google convincing the USA it's a terrorist organization let alone make it not alt-kike.

Pelosi.

Also Pelosi.

Republicans are the ones refusing to fund it, dumbass. And if you think it's about money then you need to kill yourself.

No, Trump is the problem because he didn't play hardball back with the first omnibus when he had the chance. Now he's just grandstanding again because he knows congress is changing in January and then he can blame his own failures and republican treason on the democrats.

You fucking retards need to learn how politics works.

In the small time it took me to go through this thread, it went up .1% to .6%

Attached: 6.png (582x754, 128.42K)

Streaming Live GoFundMe Wall Page + Youtube trump stuff. Come shit post.

3 hrs until it goes on Foxnews

www.twitch.tv/ ibabyboomer1990

Attached: 123brh.jpg (349x466, 63.5K)

ETHNOCUCKOLDRY

Triple Amputee Brian Kolfage is married to….. Ashley ((Goetz)) meaning his children are… wait for it… JUDEN!!!

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/confessions/advice/a27093/married-a-wounded-soldier/

jewishdata.com/jewish_genealogy_search/Goetz/-/0

Along with the Go Fund Me being located in ((broward county)) I suspect some Jew tricks. What’s that Polish saying? Keep digging until you find the Jew? Fake blond hair, a tan and a nose job will fool those pesky goyim.

Edit: She is also a ceritified Thot. citynetmagazine.com/miss-november-2012/

Double Edit: He was also brought to the state of the union by ((Gabrielle Gifford)) Who has a direct link to Mayor Rothschild of Tucson. Wow. tucsonsentinel.com/tag/ashley kolfage/

She was the woman shot by Jared Loughner. His wiki claims he said “Goodbye friends. Please don't be mad at me. The literacy rate is below 5%. I haven't talked to one person who is literate. I want to make it out alive. The longest war in the history of the United States. Goodbye. I'm saddened with the current currency and job employment.”

Could this get any weirder?

Attached: 1535362169396.png (654x526, 67.58K)

Kill yourself kike

source?

It's not weird at all. Private fundraising by a sitting president is an impeachable offense, which was the opinion of the Justice Department under Reagan. By doing it this way, the heebs manage to put Trump in a double bind: Take the money and be impeached for going outside of Congress' enumerated power to exclusively raise funds, or turn the money down (which he certainly will) and look like more of a traitor to his base.

Fuck the optics. Just call out the Jew this one time, please?

just ask him. goetz is as german as it is jewish so its still up in the air

oooh big name drop!

Filtered.

Let him be impeached.

Without exception, the worst posters on this board always use TRSodomite lingo.

>nbcnews.com/news/latino/visa-overstays-outnumber-illegal-border-crossings-trend-expected-continue-n730216

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1886x325 59.94 KB, 37.35K)

I don't really care if he's impeached, I only care if I can get a war out of his impeachment.

for every visa over stay we should reduce the number of accepted migrants every year.

I dunno I'm not from the Pale of Settlement so I don't speak hebrew. Care to translate, rabbi?

And kill the ones who over stay.

I hate Trumpniggers so much

Yeah and if the visa hole is plugged they'll just walk over the border.
They'll have us plugging leaks for a century with this retarded hairsplitting.

Yeah but we don't. We don't even have a system in place to see how many are overstaying their fucking visas.

How exactly is a Somalian going to just "walk over the border" nigger? You're being unrealistic because you can't accept that the Wall you've been tricked into focusing on WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIRST STEP, NOT THE BE-ALL END-ALL.

Instead, you gullible goyim are kvetching over 'muh wall' because you think it will help.
PROTIP FOR NEWFAGS: A wall is only as good as those manning it.
Democrat in power? "Fuck it."
BOOM. Your wall is now nothing but a big symbol of how stupid and cuckolded you are, standing as a monument to your idiocy and failure.
Congratulations, you got Jewed again!

tell them to end niggers on campus first

Attached: 1464804346959.jpg (666x527, 62.1K)

Just donated 150 dollars. If Whites want a wall it’s up to us to pay for it. Too many blackpillers on this site, probably working out of tel-aviv.

What a cuckold.

Something to fuel your anger
cis.org/Camarota/New-Estimate-22-Million-Illegal-Immigrants-Not-Plausible

What have you done for the White race today, Moshe?

>To a campaign that has no legal basis and no promise of refund if "congress" denies it as if national security doesn't lie solely in the authority of the presidency
CUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

You can show us the receipt too so we can applaud you.

$7,053,376 two hours later

Yeah its more like 30-50.

I came here and called you a cuckold, thereby weakening your attempt at crafting a false narrative to lead the White race to ruination following a massive Jewish ruse.

How pitiful.
So many cucks.

Reminder this same faggot will call you a kike and hand your dox to antifa if you did anything IRL.
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR KIKE MONEY SCAMS YOU DAMNED SNAKE.

Attached: 05ab702e428db909eae49377ec4d0a3879d70e28.gif (982x1024 136.88 KB, 136.6K)

I think there will be open assassinations if democrats came to power and tried to take down the wall

That's like $60 per person. How sad. Seriously, this is tragic.
These people were promised something, they were promised those who made that something necessary would be forced to pay for it… And now they're being forced to try to raise money for it themselves, and even if they do, there's absolutely nothing to suggest they will be allowed to pursue that goal. If the money is even accepted, it will probably just be funneled into more shitty fencing. Sad.

gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
Read the fine print carefully, folks.
Only concrete (not even legally binding) promise to refund is when the goal is not reached (crowdfunding first rule anyway).

NOTHING said about what if shit got shot down because of the shitton of legal hurdles about civilian constructing ON FEDERAL PROPERTIES????

Disgusting.

Attached: no promise to refund if congress denies it.png (736x647, 92.47K)

Nope, you'd just bow your head and die like the cuckold you are and have always been.

Like when this happened, right?

Attached: Trumpkike.jpg (352x334 379.22 KB, 121.21K)

It's pretty funny, Trump can give 30 billion to Israel, but he can't afford the wall.

$38 BILLION, LEGALLY BOUND
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!
WE NEED THE ESOTERIC IMMIGRANTS TO RESPECT US

Attached: assburger.jpg (282x179, 6.68K)

Does anyone even know who started this thing?
OH MAN HES A LITERAL FUCKING CUCK DUDE!
LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

said no woman who looks and acts like this ever.

Dear God the MEMES JACK, WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1080x979 2.46 MB, 2.52M)

How about we make the kikes refund the money?

Can trump do that with an EO?

AND A FUCKING BELLY PIERCING
I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST A MAKE UP ADDICT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
SO MUCH FOR TRADTHOTS

The us of amerifats have much bigger problems than just the kikes and their shabbo goyim government.
They are so fucked. At least in nu-Europe a whore like that would not be called "traditional".

I think it is easier to make trump keep his promises than that, user.

attension all burgers :::::::::::::-DDDDDD
mosd wounded vederan in all airvorce :——-DDDDDDDDDD
needs your gredit gard invo but hury or he wil not get legs bag =:-DDDDDDDDD

can we meme it?

The faces tell it all.
At least she cucked him with a White guy. That's something.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (379x440 357.07 KB, 401.84K)

Attached: norm what are you retarded.webm (640x360, 586.73K)

If you're a Eurofaggot that's probably because traditional for you is now a burqa.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (870x671 21.39 KB, 1.05M)

First I looked at it and dismissed it, but it picked up steam. Good work lads.

And tradition for Americans is now a Big Mac wrapped in an advert for Soda Stream and Blacked.com bucko. You ain't one to talk.
- t. Burgher

pic related

1st pic

2nd

3rd and 4th

If my hatred for trumpkike and his braindead supporters wasnt so great, compassion for these poor kids would have been the first thing on my mind.

Sorry if I don't follow the trend of useless cars.

How much more can you cope?

Attached: 6bf047cd89093731a7b6652d4d4c26cb92e9b3812be4544c2540a08c7178f6ac.jpg (800x450 36.52 KB, 25.95K)

With all the money they are getting, they might just afford the gate of the wall… if we meme it, we can get TWO gates!

Hopefully this red-pills these dumb fucks on how much 1 billion dollars even is. Its magnitudes larger that just 1 million. Then when you start looking at 1trillion, it all starts to make sense.

Are black haired whites are disappointed when their kids have blonde hair?

I wonder who benefits from this

Agreed my dood.

No, only when their kids aren't theirs.

esoteric immigrants!

So unless he knows he is a kike Mediterranean with zero chance of recessive genes in his hair why would he be a cuck for having blonde kids?

At least our only Muzzie no go zone is Deerbrook and not absolutely fucking everywhere.

He's not a cuck for having blonde kids m8, he's a cuck for having no dick and a smoking hot thot wife who is about as likely to be faithful as a nigger in a store with no clerk is to keep his hands in his pockets.

Hah, yeah, because our "no go zones" aren't Muzzie, they're nigger and spic infested hell-holes that are equally awful and equally dangerous.
God damn you are a faggot aren't you?

Pathetic.

Like I said, how much longer can you cope?