With Yellow Vests Still Strong, Jewish Press Making Friendly Photoshops For Macron

There’s a lot of talk about fake news from the left. They pioneered the fake news insult, and constantly cry about how a couple thousand dollars in Facebook ads are capable of manipulating the election out of their favor as a result of some nebulous “fake news” specter. However, the Jewish establishment cronies are the most shameless mongers of fake news that have ever existed.

They just got called out all across the French Internet for photoshopping the word “dégage” out of a sign against Macron, urging his resignation.

>t.co/nJxo3dlj5w

Imagine spending years in school hoping to do something important with your life and you end up the guy that has to photoshop “resign” out of protest signs to make a failing president now only backed by global financial cabals look good.

This was on France 3, which is a state TV station. The Jews are essentially in a continuous state of panic over the yellow vests, and it isn’t hard to understand why.

>t.co/SgDj8u0wBj

Despite the peaceful imagery coming out of Paris, the movement is actually as strong as it ever was, if not stronger.

And huge whitepill here. A couple weeks ago, we reported on how yellow vests were burning federal buildings with the intent to kill state employees. Well, they were arrested, and sentenced to three months, lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

democratieparticipative.site/
invidio.us/channel/UCTQQb3F6qDKXObGAE27HtVw
vk.com/hryssen
youtu.be/18u7iSSBNOY?t=1370
youtube.com/watch?v=1dC4FxqfDoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The prosecutors firmly established they had murderous intent and they still only got three months– which was the statutory minimum, which means he probably wouldn’t even have sentenced them to a day. They also didn’t get a deposit warrant, which means there is nothing making them show up to prison.

The only guy that got two years? He looted a store. 100% a nigger.

That means the judges are on the side of the yellow vests. You might recall an event in 1923 where a guy only got a single year in prison for trying to overthrow the government by force.

The Yellow Vests have proven now that in Puy-en-Velay they can try to kill federal agents and blow up federal buildings and they will suffer absolutely no consequences.
People are ready to see these tools of ZOG murdered in the streets, and even judges are like “yeah these guys seem alright, better get them back out there so that they can continue trying to kill feds.”

Everything is going according to plan of the yellow vests.

They take France from the corrupt! The rich! And they give it back to the yellow vests, the white people.

France will reinstate true monarchism and end the rule of JUDEO MASONIC KIKES.

I wish.

Its about fucking time they fixed their mistakes.

Are these protest still happening? I thought it fizzled out. Everyone was talking about how the numbers were lower last Saturday and how Macrons concessions worked.

FTFY

Those fucking comments.
Kek, (((honest folk))).

Yeah, as if the protesters aren't working people who have to pay taxes too.
I hate lemmings. More and more I understand why the intelligent aristocracy of the good old times had such wasteful and redundant feasts.
If I had to interact with lemmings and here their bullshit pleading everyday, I would throw a feast just to spite them too.

Revolutions will always be led by the few.

My family is better off than most so I've done a lot of volunteering over the years, strictly as a karmic/nobless oblige/community service thing.

What's what Carlin quote?

You get to a point where you want to invent a time machine to go back to see Hitler, if only to improve the efficiency of the ovens, not to kill him.

WEW
Love reading about a nigger getting 10 years probation for murder in Burgerland.

There aren't any non-kiked bloodlines left.

Only in Paris.
Because the cops blocked everything.

OP is straight copy-pasting from Fag Anglin Thai Fuck Shack.
sage for shit thread with unrelated lemonface picposting.

?

The yellow vests are getting suppressed hardcore.
Even WeAreChange dude from youtube who is staying in a hostel in Paris to report on the protests has stopped doing videos about it entirely.
You'd think they'd be so many French citizens simply live-streaming it themselves or recording it to upload it, but I haven't seen new footage pop up in 5 days.

Worse, the threads here on the chans about the Yellow Vests are empty and slow as fuck. Other imageboards that are smaller and slower communicate more about this than 4cuck and 8wheels.

Bamp

(((implying)))

sub-70 IQ racial failure detected. Go back to whatever shithole you are from.

France will be saved with Islam.

Go to this.

democratieparticipative.site/ ( Blocked in France )

invidio.us/channel/UCTQQb3F6qDKXObGAE27HtVw

vk.com/hryssen

DAILY REMINDER ABOUT ISLAM

Incest race can't save France.

>>>/1825/13093

We can't claim that all of the yellow vests are on our side, but events like Strasbourg show the true face of migrants. Additionally, the civil disorder will make a Christmas massacre very likely. I don't relish the slaughter of my fellow whites by muslim niggers, but shocks to the system like this may be a grim necessity to wake people up.

the only way islam saves france is that the french will get fed up with that desert bullshit and strong men rise up and begin a great purge, killing every single sand nigger from glasgow to constantinople.

Neither Atheism or Judaism.
Read Mein Kampf again kike.

This.
Here a video with english sub.

Sand niggers and niggers just came for stealing.
youtu.be/18u7iSSBNOY?t=1370

Attached: c4e2db246f026d352eb7e009649bdba4eca83bbf320acd9ca4cb7ce07f567d25.webm (500x500 1.72 MB, 2.75M)

Jews and muslims are the same trash.

Attached: try one more.mp4 (480x360, 7.86M)

You didn't read Mein Kampf jew-lover whiteboi

Attached: Catalog.png (266x235 168.56 KB, 115.34K)

Yeah I really wonder who the "everyone" you talk about actually are.

this i would actually urge him to use them this time

Fuck off.

I want /tv/ to leave.
Sage for faggot OP.

Attached: based monarch.jpg (1813x2111, 864.88K)

Bienvenue a le jeu des juifs.

I had a better idea to use boats, cranes, and perforated shipping containers.

This has potential. Let me know what you think / request alternative text.

Attached: heroine_gasoline.png (315x320 133.56 KB, 133.64K)

Attached: nation.png (315x320, 134.74K)

song?

Bump

That first one: It should be "Une héroine privée de sa liberté"

Right now it says "a heroine denied her her freedom."

thanks for that white pill
polite sage for not contributing
posting some random pics from my France happening folder

Attached: 1544109645611.jpg (1200x851 695.73 KB, 713.82K)

Agreed with the greentext from the second pic. Best thing is the fags that continued to pull the flag from the dude that lied on the floor wore redbands, which in turn makes them very probable of being jewkikes

English version is a better idea is better.
French people don't understand meme.

I like it.

vid link
youtube.com/watch?v=1dC4FxqfDoE

Thanks user. Who would have figured online translations are no good.

Made one with freedom.

Attached: english_ver.png (315x320 134.76 KB, 134.68K)

bump

Post your creation here >>>/1825/

thanks.

Bumping

Stop bumping post content.