TRANNY HATE THREAD

I hate trannies. You hate trannies. Let's hate trannies together. Post infographics with hatefacts, pics and videos of trannies getting beaten and humiliated like they deserve. I'll start.

Attached: leftypol_goes_outside.mp4 (1280x720, 5.09M)

More videos please. This put a smile in my face.

Is there an unedited version of that vid?

How about no. Just more divide and conquer among whites, for no reason other than to keep us squabbling among ourselves instead of the real enemies. They're sick and need actual help, not a Jew doctor egging them on in their delusions. Polite sage.

They are genetic dead-ends just like mudsharks and deserve the exact same contempt.

This to be honest.
It's nice to hate on them, but it's also useless.
If you can't even consider the situation for a moment and put your emotional knee-jerk before actual thought, well, what the hell are you even talking about making any bigger change.
This thread is also shit, OP is a faggot as always, report this shit.

that fucking stomp at the end tho

I don't hate trannies any more than i hate lobotomy patients. They're victims of the left.

Where are you right now?

Anybody have pics or webms of the surgery and prosthetics they use? Like the frankenpenis with the little air pump to inflate it up?

Boo.

Attached: YAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEN.jpg (304x540 58.54 KB, 2.94M)

There are special occasions where I feel glad to see a nigger stomp someone out and good on him but otherwise, kill all niggers.

We can help them by denying them sperm freezing and pushing them to do surgery, effectively cutting them out of the genepool. They're defectives and it's best they do not breed.

If this were Hollywood Blvd. then the lonewolf antifa would have gotten that treatment from everyone he crossed paths with.

That webm is the worst fucking thing. Like something out of a Harmony Korine film back in the 2000's, and now reality is so so much worse. I usually just laugh at the absurdity every new day inside clown world brings, but this… just no.

Whenever you feel your will slacked or your anger abate, remember that (((they))) want to push this on children.

I was going to start a tranny hate thread the other day but I am so disgusted by tranny faggots that I don't have any material on them. Thanks, user. Have a bump.

Attached: trans education.jpg (640x960 407.71 KB, 53.4K)

WTF

Attached: trans breaks penis lawsuit.jpg (996x1318 77.04 KB, 395.5K)

These people are fucked

Attached: trans (2)

Attached: transs jew.jpg (962x1141 654.86 KB, 305.11K)

Attached: trans.jpg (960x470 46.23 KB, 143.25K)

Attached: culturalsubversiondyingcivilizationtransgender.mp4 (854x480, 5.96M)

i don't have any hate for these sad, broken people; they are the victims in this game.