Druid/pol/ FREEPLAY THURSDAY Bunker Thread

LOYAL DRUIDS OF THE B.O.N.D

I bid you welcome to the most portentous Freeplay Thursday bunker thread!
FPT has become a sacred rite to our Order. So without further ado, let the revelry continue and Druid/pol/ #0027 shall be up tomorrow day sometime.

Eat, Drink & be Merry….

And post good tunes.

Also unafflilated outer Zig Forums anons are welcome to join in should you wish to, providing you have a sound taste in music and contribute some quality tunes to the thread.

Attached: dance of the druids.gif (500x280, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/author/patrick88/
renegadetribune.com/evolution-race-sky-people/
renegadetribune.com/ancient-origins-aryan-race/
clyp.it/0obnuul1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keeping this ball rolling….

…all night long!

OK then

Good one lad. Speaking of rhythm of the nights…

Carrying on some more cheese rolling

Patrician taste lad. Its probably for the best that Rotten and (((McClaren))) (who to be fair was pretty good at innovating despite his half merchant blood and the tendencies that come with that.
PiL is Lydons finest work and McLaren lead to early breakbeats and fusing classical and electronica together. All worked out for the best. Plus mclarens dead and are Johnny is still alive and kicking.

Go for it lad

As you asked so nicely

Fuck missed

moar 90s cheese!

If you wanted ridiculous hair…

Getting dangerously close to astley level cheese there lad

Bollocks. Never mention Astley on freely Thursday.

Oh Gods take me back. Please take me back to 1993…

Had a right schoolboy crush on the n-trance bird you know

the white one btw

True lad and also, no freeplay thurs would be complete without this druid/pol/ staple favorite….

Keeping the meme tracks coming

Good lad. Fucking tune that too.
Meme tracks you say…

I was thinking flashing gifs. ..

I see you stood and delivered there lad….

That thumbnail…. you can see the madness

Shes a nasty coalburning control freak slag who is obsessed with ((them)) but fuck me could she knock out a good tune or two in her youth.
Not so much after the 00s though. She was fucking terrible then. But immaculate collection and that album she did with William Orbit in '97 were actually pretty damn good.

Its entirely possible one of my kids was conceived to this track btw

Imo the cunt should be banned from freeplay.

Aye and we got to see it firsthand in the early 00s when he menaced pub patrons with a replica pistol then threw a car starter motor through the window and ended up sectioned kek. Poor adam ant. Still, he didnt do bad for himself at the end of the day. We all have our form of madness to content with I suppose, be it depression, autism, spergery or just, as in adams case, outright batshit insanity.

Kind of defeats the purpose of "freeplay" then though lad (although I agree she is a fucking cunt through and through and I also agree we wouldnt want fucking drill rap or some shit posted here either) Still, she did have a few good tunes back in the 80s/90s.
Time to take us into edgy, taboo territory now and I do this in the ironic sense lads before anyone misinterprets me here
Fun fact - this gets played (still) at a lot of yank baseball games and whatnot, them not being as familiar with old "nonce bonce" gary's proclivities as we are here. Oh that ill fated trip to PC world…
Stupid cunt, imagine being a celeb & handing a CP laden machine over to a big retailer to get fixed. Wtf did he think was going to happen?

You're right about not banning her but I cannot stand her I think the "oim inglish h-onest" fake lady of the man or that really made me despise her.

This one's for glitter

Well said lad.
I also would like to post one for glitter too.

Good pick care gor some MILF in return?

Always happy to see a bit of Kate lad. If were on MILFs now, Suzie Quattro was quite a looker in her day too.
I'd have happily impaled her with my spam javelin back in 1974 if you catch my drift

How about a variety pack then?

And as MILFs go, I would have happily put Laura Brannigan to the pork sword too in the early 80s
Shame she got the reapers scythe instead tbh. She had talent.

Damn shame, make sure the missus can't see this one…

If I had my pick of the runaways, it would be Joan Jett, no contest.
She could polish my Druidic spaff-staff any day if you take my meaning…
Sorry lad, ill stop with the double entendres now

Always preferred lita ford myself, some Wilson sisters?

Thanks for contributing

Aye she was hot. She looks horrible now though - almost bogdanof-tier plastic surgery. In her h=day though she was stunning. Shame she married (((Chris Stein))) tbh but rumour has it she fucked Giger behind his back while filming "Koo Koo", so thats something I suppose Love that tune too lad.

Good stuff lad. Ill raise you Brit Eckland's "Willows Song" from the wicker man" (perspires & loosens collar slightly)
Cant find the video clip on jootube (no surpise as shes in the buff for this entire song)
Paul Giovanni's folk soundtrack for that film is absolutely sublime btw.

I'm sure you looked very thoroughly for that clip…

I think that's enough barrel scraping here's one last variety pack to up the music quality

From russia with love eh user?

Kek - seen her tits more times than iv seen a fucking sunset.

You know it lad. I think you topped me with "boys boys boys" though. Its positively eurotrash tier (ina good way) Dat nip slip…..
Oh those wacky eye-ties!
Dont think I can top that so ill add some masculinity to the thread now no homo

Kek I couldn't post Africa so here's something you probably haven't heArd in a while

Some poor user probably watched "boys" looking for the nip slip… I'm kekking

Quality lad, love me a bit of Rosanna. Toto did some banging stuff. "Hold the Line" is excellent too, as is their Dune soundtrack.

Do you watch "Narcos" lad? Bobby Kimbal from Toto is the fucking spit of Javier Pena. The resemblance is uncanny.

(observed)
Friday not but dodgy taches were pretty common back then. Dubs says the druids like aor apparently.

How about a bit of George Formby singing about getting his cock out on blackpool promenade in front of children
Truly a wholesome and innocent time.

Legendary lad I can't think of anything to come close

Aye, not for back in the day.
Great stuff lad.
Iv always appreciated a bit of (non subversive) smut in music. Its a British institution. Not todays miley cyrus tier whore-athons but when they put it in a bit more subtly and cleverly (or just totally in your face as this next act exemplifies…)

…or this one.

The fact the uploaded has "love rock hate racism" in their thumbnail

Didnt see that. And the channels called @englishnbloodyproud too or some shit. Fucking schizophrenic arseholes these virtue signallers. Still a good tune lad despite the uploader.

also cant beat a bit of fleetwood….

Is that about "horses" the same way this one's about "toast"

Very possibly lad. Very possibly indeed.

This one is about sugar…

I think this one is too.

And this is about a kindly gentleman

Ah yes, a purveyor of fine goods by the name of Ebeneezer if I am not mistaken. Most agreeable phonographic audio there my good man.
Naughty naughty

Naughty indeed

Little bit of self indulgence now. I love this track. Fleetwood were masters of the catchy hook
Plus the bird who plays the highwaymans girl was a bit of a stunner in this vid

Why is this shitty /fringe/ garbage even here? Fuck off.

Class act even today.

Drink bleach.

This isn't politics you fucking fags, stop posting your shitty music

Fuck me lad - audio gold. Had this on tape on some drive compilation cassette. Had shit like "Black Velvet", Foreigner, Fleetwood's Rhiannon - stuff like that. Good casette. Used to pester my dad to play it on drives.
Was it a song about coalburning lad?
Anyway, have a bit of classic Yazoo. That Alison Moyet sure had a set of lungs on her.

Rude tbh and a waste of portentous numerals. Post good tunes or else fornicate off user.

Make us faggot. Or join us, you know you want to…

No.

Oil drilling iirc

Here's a true legend

Their original classic. First time I heard this was at a primary school assembly funnily enough (circa 1987 - Our headmaster was pretty good - fun rather than stuffy)
Always loved it. Its what got me into the Mac tbh.

Legendary lad. Best marching song ever (along with waxies dargle/The Girl I Left Behind Me)
Everytime the drum bit goes I cant help but hit the table with my palm in time with the beat.

Nice lad. Almost bought a tear to my eye. Its cheesy but I do like a bit of saga when it comes to nationalist music.

Good stuff. Good example of non cucked swedes is saga. Birds not bad either although she doesnt have the nicest voice. Bit harsh on the ear imo.

We'll have to work out what to play as the solstice arrives and the thread ends

Kek, strangely portended pic related.

Attached: harv.jpg (300x400, 25.21K)

Careful they ban for using the 56% meme around here

Indeed. Do we go for a classic xmas hit (i'm thinking the pogues - fairytale of new york - the best xmas song of all time imo) or do we go with something more esoteric and yule themed?
Or shall we cheese it up with Shakin Stevens?
What do you reckon lad?

I'm thinking shakin stevens just to confuse the 56%ers

Ok lad. At midnight we shall post Shakey's classic 1985 smash hit "Merry Chrismas Everyone"
Its ironic and also very British Welsh plus iv heard Shakey is a thoroughly humble and decent bloke irl.

We'll try and get it posted at 00:00 exactly. Do you want to do the honours lad or shall I?

Embeds disabled but it's a classic here's my last one for tonight. Goodnight my friends.

(observed)
All yours

ITS MIDNIGHT! A MERRY YULE TO MY DRUIDIC BRETHEREN AND I WISH YOU ALL A PORTENTOUS BEGINNING TO THE WINTER SOLSTICE AS WE APPROACH THE LONGEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR

Out of the darkness comes light…..and Shakey.

Night lad, was a pleasure participating with you as always.

The ancient settlement of Arkaim in Southern Siberia is one of the oldest and most complete proto-Aryan settlements ever discovered. And the most massive! In a remote region of the Russian steppes bordering Kazakhstan, archaeologists there have unearthed a series of previously undiscovered settlements that are believed to have been built and inhabited by the original Aryan race. These are a series of spiral shaped Bronze Age city-states dating back some 5,600 years ago to the dawn of Western European civilization. The well-known TV historian Betttany Hughes, who is best recognized for her BBC programme “Tracking the Aryans”, said, “Potentially, this could rival ancient Greece in the Age of the Heroes.” These settlements, still dotted by standing megaliths of ancient Aryan gods, date to the time the Pyramids of Giza were built, if one is to use conventional means of dating. Each of these cities would contain 1,000 – 2,000 people, consistent with the ancient cities of Mycanea.

The site originally included worship centers, palaces, astronomical observatories and sports centers. Since then the cities have been destroyed by fires, floods, conquests and earthquakes. Virtually nothing is left of its former glories. Among the ruins were found chariots, pottery, ceramic plates, and many bronze and iron jewelry as well as weapons.

In the January 1980 article, Origin of the Swastika, Stanley and Ruth Freed wrote: “The swastika is humanity’s oldest, most widsepread symbol of any complexity.” The name is derived from a Sanskrit word that means “object of well-being.” Hitler later used the symbol because of its magical and spiritual significance, and because of the fact it is found in nearly every white civilization and culture on Earth dating back to Paleolithic or Old Stone Age times. The oldest recorded Swastika dates back 20,000 years etched on to a mammoth tusk found in Eastern Ukraine. Most recently, a nearly 8,000 year old Pottery shard in Bulgaria was unearthed emblazoned with a swastika. Swastikas are prominent in India, Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, Thracia, among the Celts and Germans, among the former white populations of China and Japan. It was unknown in Egypt until recent archaeological discoveries found inscriptions in which the swastika was used, but it is absent in the rest of Africa.

renegadetribune.com/author/patrick88/

Im craashing myself now lads but had a great FPT. We got a few portents and merriment and mirth was had by those in attendance. It was an honour to participate with you all as always.
I'll make a proper druid/pol/ thread tomorrow sometime but for now just use the bunker until it goes up.
Night all. Its been fun

Good stuff TORfriend.
We'll get this in the new thread and on the >>/druid/ board for reference.

Throughout the ancient world, there are rumors of the gods descending from the sky and giving non-whites culture, like those of North and South America, and even the Pacific Islands the rudiments of culture and civilization, and especially those of the Americas that repeatedly speak of Caucasian-like beings known as sky people. Even in the Norse Eddas, it is said that Europeans descend from the gods, and that through them, our ancestors were a powerful race of giants. The Irish Cycles and other Celtic myths also speak of the Irish and other ancient Aryans as descending from the Tuatha-De-Denaan, in myth a powerful race of blond and red-haired god-men of gigantic stature. We discussed the possibility of independent, biological evolution for the white Aryan race, but what of the idea that we were indeed created by or descended from Caucasian-like being from another world? I know many of my readers are torn on the subject, as we want ourselves to remain independent as a race, but the fact that we may be descended from ancient Aryan god-men makes us even more unique, and special to behold. If we are descended from gods and giants, then that makes we Europeans royal blood, and it makes it even more imperative that we secure the existence of that bloodline, and a definite future for our Aryan children.

renegadetribune.com/evolution-race-sky-people/

A recent Russian DNA study has shown that Africans are more dissimilar to Europeans than Western science is telling us. Indeed, these differences are so profound that they show that Europeans and Africans have an entirely different evolutionary history before and after 100,000 years ago which totally dispels the Out of Africa theory, so cherished by the Marxists and multiculturalists. Increased genetic drift and major differences in anatomy and physiology, class the European as a distinct species unto itself.

What is amazing is how ingenious our race was to devise great megalithic blocks of stone like Carnac, Stonehenge, Callanish and many more. The academic Robert Schoch proved to the world that the Great Sphinx dated back 5,500 years ago or more, placing it in the Pre-Dynastic Age when Egypt was ruled by a pure European genetic strain. Red-haired mummies have been found in China, Peru, New Guinea and elsewhere including New Kingdom Egypt.

We are a race of achievers, of conquerors and masters who have settled down like sheep to give of up our spirit, our awesome, lion-like rage. Our intelligence is not being used. We are surrounded by liars and do not even recognize that the emperor has no clothes. I’m not writing about Ancient Aryans for nothing. I urge you, all descendants of our Ancient Aryan past, wake up and rise up! Now is your chance to make your ancestors proud.

The Jews only wrote down legends and myths from the Aryan peoples of Mesopotamia. They have no ancient heritage. King David is a myth, and their story of Moses being sent up the river in a basket or reeds, only to become a King and a deliverer was taken from the Babylonian tale surrounding Emperor Sargon I who established an ancient Aryan empire. The story of Noah is a tale that can be traced by to Ancient Sumer, which was peopled by Nordic and later Aryan-speaking Nordic peoples 5,000 years ago and also by the ancinet Hindus. So no, there is no true heritage that can be attributed to the Jews.

Ancient legends and codices tell us that at some point lost in the sands of time, long before Christopher Columbus or even Lief Erickson, White men landed on the shores of Indian-occupied North and South America. This culture bringer, as told by the ancient ones, is the bearded, blue-eyed White “god” known to the Toltecs and subsequent Aztecs as Quetzalcoatl. The Incas called him Viracocha; to the Mayas he was Kukulcan, who brought them their laws and script. To the Chibchas he was Bochia, the “White Mantle of Light.” Locals recounted that White “gods” turned up on the shores of Lake Titicaca and built a great city there, 2,000 years before the rise of the Incas. Aztec legends said the White god had come from the sea wearing a black cap and black gown. Oddly enough Hernando Cortez arrived wearing the same garb and in almost the very spot where Quetzalcoatl bade the people farewell, promising to return someday. The plumed crown of the White god/king Quetzalcoatl was preserved by the Aztecs over the centuries and was presented to Cortez, who they took to be Quetzalcoatl returned. It is now in the Museum of Ethnology in Vienna.
ANCIENT CAUCASIANS IN ASIA & SOUTH AMERICA

In March 2010, the archaeological community was stunned by the discovery of yet another Caucasian skeleton, this time in Mongolia. DNA extracted from this individual’s bones confirmed a direct genetic link to the West. In essence, these remains were clearly European, if not Western Eurasian. This time, however, the ancient corpse was not as old, dating to the first century A.D.

During Pre-Dynastic and Old Kingdom times, Egypt was primarily a Caucasian society. The DNA of tested mummies reveals that even today’s own chiefly Semitic and Negroid populations bear traces of that lost European bloodline. In The Children of Ra, author Arthur Kemp noted a DNA study conducted by G. Lucotte and published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology in April 2003 proved Egypt’s mixed racial heritage. But continued research has proven that, during past epochs, Egypt had three primary waves of Europoid inhabitants. During Pre-Dynastic times came members of a pre-Aryan or old European population from Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean. Nordic invaders during the Old Kingdom also arrived. And continued waves of Indo-European tribes throughout the Middle and Early New Kingdoms also made it to Egypt.

King Tut’s racial profile is decidedly Western European in origin, and the further you trace back through Egyptian origins the more homogenous and advanced the Caucasian population.
INDIA

The Northern Indians contain a significant proportion of R1a DNA, the Aryan racial genetic signature. The Aryan invaders established the caste system, or Varna, which in Sanskrit means “color.” The Bahadgavita and the Vedas describe the gods of the Hindus as having fair skin and blue eyes. Ancient Hindu texts describe both the different and impending racial conflict of the ancients in their scriptures.

The fact that it was ancient Aryans who brought the Chinese the wheel, the domesticated horse, even iron weapons, has been preserved in their mythology as a racial memory of past events. According to Chinese myth, some of their most ancient pyramids, including those near Mongolia and the Tarim Basin where the Caucasian mummies were found, were built by the Sun gods. These Chinese Sun gods were depicted as being tall, blond and blue-eyed, with a light, ruddy complexion. The word Aryan means noble, and in Hindu myth Aryans are described as the shining ones given their birthright from the power of the Sun.

Also, in Tibetan myth, Agni, the god of fire and creation, used the symbol of the Sun, a swastika, as the tool of creation, known as the fire-whisk. The swastika is the eternal symbol of the Aryans, of the Sun and creation and is also the symbol of the Chinese Sun gods.

National Socialist ideology and way of life, and never lose direction or faith. We do have a future, every person must know that we alone are handed the destiny of the Earth by Providence, and as long as you believe in the future glory of the White Aryan race, the future will be ours and ours alone. Strength not compromise is the only path to victory.

As Arthur de Gobineau says in The Inequality of Human Races, a civilization does not decay simply because of a change of government, a disaster, a conquest or an economic collapse, but only by a change of blood.

renegadetribune.com/ancient-origins-aryan-race/

We know from today’s statistics, those of white European descent comprise only 8% of the world’s population. We are one of the world’s tiniest minorities next only to the Jews, small primitive tribesmen and Australian aboriginies. Historically, however, this small percentage of the world’s population has been the main force of civilization, technology and advancement in both the ancient and modern world. We also have generally exerted the most power and influence than any other race or group of nations. Out of all the races of mankind none has been more problematic, more controversial, and more indebted to by the world for its gift of Western Civilization.

Ancient Caucasians gave birth to a lost global civilization to which we owe our culture and civilization of today. We can still see the monuments this lost civilization has left behind to us, and hear the stories of the great white gods who built them and the great Atlantean heroes who came to the world in its greatest hour of need. There is tremendous evidence that in incredibly distant times, in regions now known to be non-Caucasian, fair-skinned, blond or red-haired people were both the founders and champions of civilization. For centuries, there have been reports of ancient Caucasoid peoples thriving in remote corners of the world who later vanished mysteriously from history. These accounts speak of white, red-haired giants and yellow-haired barbarians in countries now almost exclusively populated by non-Caucasian peoples. In time, modern archaeologists found traces of their millennia-old corpses preserved in desert sands or frigid glaciers, even viable samples of their DNA would eventually be discovered.

Scattered across the desert sands of the Tarim Basin in present-day Xinjiang were mummies so different from the standard East Asian population that they indicated a history spurred on by visitors from the West. Indeed, an ancient legend regarding the birth of the world said that a giant being, Pan’Ku, who was described as having long blond hair which covered most of his body, created the world and its people from his own body and hair. This legend mirrors ancient European myths such as that of both Germanic and Keltic tribes.

The fact that it was ancient Aryans who brought the Chinese the wheel, the domesticated horse, even iron weapons, has been preserved in their mythology as a racial memory of past events. According to Chinese myth, some of their most ancient pyramids, including those near Mongolia and the Tarim Basin where the Caucasian mummies were found, were built by the Sun gods. These Chinese Sun gods were depicted as being tall, blond and blue-eyed, with a light, ruddy complexion. In Hindu myth the Aryans are described as the shining ones given their birthright from the power of the Sun.

Also, in Tibetan myth, Agni, the god of fire and creation, used the symbol of the Sun, a swastika, as the tool of creation, known as the fire-whisk. The swastika is the eternal symbol of the Aryans, of the Sun and creation and is also the symbol of the Chinese Sun gods.
Kublai Khan was said to have red hair, green eyes and freckles, his father having taken a white woman as one of his mates. The Communist Chinese have long denied the existence of their pyramids due to the legends that claim they were built by white men, not their Chinese ancestors.

There is a huge submerged pyramid in the China Sea known as the Yonaguni monument. This stepped pyramid, made famous by the popular author Graham Hancock and the maverick geologist Robert Schoch, is structured like those of Assyria, which was originally an Aryan nation in all probability.

Excellent lad, you may need to repost these in the new thread, just saying

Morning lads, hope you are all well & in good spirits. I shall proceed with making the new thread sometime today. Got a few bits to sort out (schoolrun, xmas shopping and the like) then ill turn my attention to our most portentous #0027 thread. Should be up by this eve at the latest - in the meantime use the bunker here and anything you wish to see in the new thread (newslinks, thematic stylings etc) just let me know here and it can be incorporated when the general is made.
A happy Winter Solstice to you all my brothers.
May Father Frost bite at our enemies constitution and leave them in a miserable condition. May they suffer greatly

Attached: 48f1003084acd3d5a595c74f829559c918023e6d1a5f0bd9e3a490dfb2a19a44.jpg (900x666, 110.65K)

gód iúla á efengelícan
good yule all fellows

úre wintrum smyltnes
your winters serene

ond godas bletsung
and gods' blessing
clyp.it/0obnuul1

morning morning, good yule

This is a time to be merry which if you look into its Proto-Germanic meaning is to mean to be brief or short.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (909x738, 342.19K)

quickrundownme on how to celebrate Yule properly

it's time is today's night
right?

Today is winter solstice lad - longest day of the year. Yuletide is beginning today and it ends 1st of january

REPOSTING FROM LAST THREAD (will do so again in the next thread)

YULE

So there you have it lads, Yule. Much like Samhain it is meant to be a liminal time between the two years it can roughly be timed between the Winter solstice and New Years. More info from the discord includes:

Another key event as previously alluded to is Mōdraniht, or Mothers' Night on Christmas eve, although there are many theories as to who the mothers in question are I take it as a chance to make offerings to both Freya and Frigg.

Either way I hope this explains things and I'm happy to explain anything further. Cheers

Got to nip out for a bit lads. New thread will be up prob teatime or thereabouts.
If anyone can help me out with the topical newslinks for the next thread, my gratitude would be boundless.

Thanks lad. A very merry Yule to you too.

Good lad.

I have made my offerings of mead and a hand twined cedar wreath to the aesir and vanir, and especially Frigg on the beginnings of this antipodean summer solstice. On asking if this pleased the gods the runes replied Ansuz, Laguz, Wunjo.

*longest night

Yeah thats what I meant, thanks lad. Proper schoolboy error there kek

Goodlad

Well lads, attempted my rite as per usual but the wind was too strong and the candle kept going out, announced that I'd attempt to light the candle three times before attempting it later inside and sure enough the candle blew out three times, took it as a sign tbh. Will now perform the rite inside and then pour out the offering into our pond.

Why is this allowed?

Cause pol is a bunch of fat retards who enagage in intoxication, no self improvement, and like to pretend to be aryan.