War with Iran incoming

Pay attention to who Trump fires and when…

Rex Tillerson: google.com/amp/s/freebeacon.com/national-security/tillerson-fired-rogue-bid-save-iran-nuke-deal/amp/

H.R McMaster: google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-39033934

Mattis: google.com/amp/s/foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/28/mattiss-last-stand-is-iran/amp/

Now pay attention to who he replaces them with (((Trump))) is a neocon kike loving peace of shit that tricked you all.

John Bolton: google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-45647863

Mike Pompeo: google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/21/politics/pompeo-iran-threat-interview/index.html

General Mattis: foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-defense-secretary-mattis-could-leave-administration-hes-sort-of-a-democrat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ePFI3NU20

Attached: 1544336699220.jpg (568x595, 67.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel/israel-to-escalate-fight-against-iran-in-syria-after-us-exit-netanyahu-idUSKCN1OJ1BS
foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-defense-secretary-mattis-could-leave-administration-hes-sort-of-a-democrat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I posted this on Zig Forums about 2 months ago and it seems to be coming to fruition, with the economy tanking to it makes even more likely and the kikes always have to have war on their hands.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-israel/israel-to-escalate-fight-against-iran-in-syria-after-us-exit-netanyahu-idUSKCN1OJ1BS

Attention is already moving to Iran

Fuck Iran though, if the USA attacks them they will blow up Israel (fuck Israel too) so either way I'm happy.

Fucking anglos always waging war against those that cannot defend themselves effectively, when you idiots raze the entire middle east to the ground on behalf of israel just who are you going to attack next? who else will your zionists masters command you to maul, dog?

Attached: cfdbbe86b0652196d7ad49cdaf9f81d951f2e57ed8f7c2061b62d9f537c3251f.jpg (484x324, 12.96K)

Is that the best you can do shlomo?

I'm a little bit worried that Iran is a paper tiger and will fold.

Theirry Meissan at Voltaire.net is saying the the Cebrowski Plan, that is Barnett's Pentagon's new map has got the middle east exclusion zone on the back burner, and CentCom is going inert thanks to Trump but that SouthCom is going full blast on a series of Caribbean wars by proxy, starting with Venezuela.

"Anglos" are in a fight for our country, our families, our women, our history, all against the parasitic Jew, and you want to blame us?

Fuck off you Muslim half-wit.

Go fuck your goat Abdul. This board is for whites.

You can't hide this.

Because "muh miniskirts"? Iran is one of the only countries that stands up to jewry and actually supports White advocates (pic related), while the ZOG Emperor's race-mixing son calls for their deaths.

Attached: David Duke Iran.jpg (500x325, 30.06K)

The election of ultra zionist Bolsonaro adds some credibility here. I believe his VP has made some cryptic comments in reference to military action against Venezuela. That country is such a shit show right now and the country so full of stupid spics [and the jewish capital interests put out on their ass by Chavez], the Pentagon might feel Venezuela is a bit more politically palatable.

Major false flags coming. They want us to solely blame Islam for the collapse of the West. It is just a distraction.

Your country? Your family? you mean the things your government has been denouncing since one of your prospective presidents was abated? If you truly are fighting against the jews, then why do you obey them? why you give them your country? and why you blindly send your soldiers to lose their lives in their service?

fuck off yid.

Attached: d9c344102392350d83a756006c0b5fed23375cc3ebec0ebbdb1b703b7acfb5db.png (711x1232, 308.86K)

Iran is the last kike-free nation on Earth. North Korea just fell earlier this year. It's over once Iran goes, we'll have to accept that the jews now control the entire Earth.

Attached: 6a01d411085f73216505187597e193788f2d991b3241425e8dd639d577e86f76.png (420x420, 69.08K)

Has a US president ever failed to be re-elected during wartime?
Has it happened since 1900?

We've had presidents sit for 4 fucking terms due to wartime before in this country, since 1900.

Attached: 3b43d2bc72d71485d415d7ea90464c217e63c8e51f3db3f822670e0aaf9cf3db.jpg (750x950 219.54 KB, 95.74K)

He's not wrong

> General Mattis: foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-defense-secretary-mattis-could-leave-administration-hes-sort-of-a-democrat
Who just quit because Trump pulled out of Syria. You think he's going to replace Mattis with some anti-iran hawk? Well it would fit in with what he campaigned on.

Probably.
TAKING ALL BETS!
I GOT 22 DUBS ON "ISRAELI-BORN JEW"!

44 dubs on American born university indoctrinated AIPAC cuckservative

Yeah he will pull out Syria to invade Iran, durr.

I'll take that bet sir!

Any other takers!?

7,000 TROOPS OUT OF AFGHANISTAN. WE'LL BE IN IRAN FULL SCALE IN LESS THAN A YEAR.

We should attempt a pre-emptive strike using pics related.

Attached: 1441092165165-0.jpg (800x800 145.66 KB, 163.33K)

No doubt. This was the whole purpose of Trump/Bolton et.al

The question is…

WHATS THE FALSE FLAG GOING TO BE THIS TIME??

Aspies… please be careful with your responses. You know (((they))) monitor this board and you don't want to give them a full-proof idea.

Expect some (((National Emergency))) before the 2020 election campaigning starts.

Can't be another Middle East thing, nobody cares really.
Gotta be either Israel or America.
Israel isn't very popular right now, so I think its rather unlikely.
Which means it will be an American target.

Iranian fingerprints will be all over it. Probably nuclear, because it fits nicely with the long-standing narrative.
A dirty bomb in [insert major US city], probably in Texas or California (they'll say it was a border-jumper and use it to justify the Wall).

Rolling for San Francisco, NK blue balled us on a nuke then, lets see if someone else can wipe them out this time.

Long ball shot… I'll go with Seattle. That'll piss off the Left enough to get them on board as well.

Portland?

San Diego

Los Angeles

Give it a minute, board is slow…

New York?

No way Jew York… Dallas?

There doesn't have to be a false flag. President God Emperor will tell 40% of the country to listen to their pastors about Iran, and his "opposition" will praise him for his statesmanlike wisdom, calling off the antifa dogs for a week to celebrate.

Attached: Trump_Good_Goy.png (1889x675, 106.12K)

Houston

San Antonio or Lincoln, NE.

Attached: White_Cities.png (1589x701, 134.36K)

Very possible I suppose.

Fort Worth

Oh fuck, of course… Phoenix!

Nope… Hmm….

Strike San Antonio. I read that wrong. Indianapolis it is then.

Spicville?

Well shit, there ya go. That's a way to get the Hispanics all riled up and ready to kill Iranians I suppose.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1093x637, 73.65K)

I said I read it wrong. (((Wikipedia))) lists spics as if they were human.

we are out of Syria

keep on kvetching, heeb

Indianapolis though?
That's a weird fucking choice… White as fuck though I guess.
Damn you Kek, sending mixed signals…

Sometimes a message can be a warning

Motor Speedway is the biggest venue in the hemisphere. Attack there would kill all the )))right people(((.

Be sure to do some old fashioned archiving on this thread.

By that, I mean print it out and place it in a nuclear blast reinforced bunker.

The next dominant species on this Earth should know what happened.

iran didn't even win against a US-backed iraq.
the US created a war of attrition for 7 years to weaken them both, then took out the weaker of the two.
iran has been on the US hegemony's list for decades, the rest on the list are all bombed out wastelands.
the only piece of luck that could come out of it, is if iran has close range nukes, and as the US begins its attack, iran nukes israel.

Can a dirty bomb be assembled and deployed by May 26, 2019? There doesn't seem to be thalmic significance to that date though.

Forgot pic.

Attached: Indy_500.png (1743x317, 212.6K)

Torfag saying something not entirely retarded for once. Good idea.

Two days.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1886x1220 1.41 MB, 882.38K)

Then maybe we stage a mock invasion and let them do the rest? A couple fake Abrams/giant RC cars and card board cutout of soldiers would work.

Probably.

Stop user, I can only get so hard.
That said, the Afghanis kept America at bay for over a decade with donkeys and AKs.
I somehow doubt the Iranians will be especially easy to drive into submission.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2456x1536 1.41 MB, 8.76M)

Fuck you, faggot. I'm downwind of that radiation. Nuke Savannah or San Diego. Niggers or spics all die that way.

Military wise, Afghanistan was rolled over within a few days, insurgency wise it never ended. Its always the faggots that hide in holes in the mountain side that spread like roaches with the lights turned off. No amount of MOABs and Daisy Cutters can punch through that much earth without a nuclear component.

If by "take out" you mean:

Here's hoping user!

The insurgency is a component of military conflict. Afghanistan was never remotely rolled over. The US never had a chance.

Welcome to modern warfare sonny.

you're forgetting the indirect murder of literally over a million people through starvation, chemical weapons contamination, etc. The worst part is that they knew this would happen and it's what they wanted.

If the feds ever turn on you you will be surrendering or crawling in the sewes to fight like these goat farmers do.

This is why amerimutts are laughed at. They make fun of real resistance fighters while chest thumping about muh militia.

*in the sewers

What? Thats some vietnam-tier nonsense.

Attached: 5c92bbfa47f3f0b60ecfab95930e546af3c2ba0ccc18351517ef23f818bc2dcb.gif (353x300, 1.18M)

Its wasting life and their time effectively, I'll give you that.

What's wrong with Jews? Ever since they took over Europe about 400 years ago we've had an unprecedented level of advancement and success. Jewish control heralded our golden age. I say bring on more of the same!

Iran would fold like a wet paper bag if we full-on went to war with them.

I'm so glad you asked.

Attached: Jews - Insanity.png (320x240 8.08 MB, 1.96M)

Political objectives not achieved = ded and shot at for nothing.

I wonder if you retards actually plan to fight head on against the fed when the time comes.
Remember how your founders fought before spewing shit. But actually, scratch that. I would love to see you open fire on feds from a fixed position.

Checked for American arrogance and, Gods willing, our chance to see it put to the test.

Attached: Military Demographics 2016 - (((Council on Foreign Relations))).jpg (1280x720 1.85 MB, 7.81M)

Holy shit son what the fuck have you been smoking?

Attached: Is This The Real Life .JPG (2443x1377 244.48 KB, 133.26K)

Fucking typical.

Attached: 851bf2cf73d4e1914ce67f82c60fae722e330e4c94fa1481a9a1bbff4ed3c80d.jpg (480x700, 27.98K)

What political objective did you achieve there? Why is Nam still solely in chink influence?

Political influence back home, which is now apparently a winning strategy to the enemy. Just wait until the fags in Berkley cry hard enough to get bleeding heart senators to demand the plug to be pulled.

Iran actually has a small population of jews that either refuse or are not allowed to immigrate to israel though

So McCain was the winner and you benefited from fuckers like him?
Just when I thought a mutt can't get more retarded.

Attached: wtfjesus.jpg (180x162, 40.01K)

what?
Its a different world my dude. You wouldn't have likely found unanimous support for Israel being as wide-spread then as you do now. There were no 'plugs pulled' on Iraq until the deed was done.

The only americunts that ended up with political clout and influences were the likes of McCain and other trashes. The vets who realized they were taken for a ride ended up homeless and drunkards.

So how did YOU benefited from the conclusion of Vietnam then?

The objective in Vietnam was to break South Vietnam to the kike world order. Success in this venture was largely achieved by 1967. North Vietnam proved more resistant, which is why the equivalent of three WWIIs had to be dropped on the region in bomb tonnage.

Good man. Wonder what he's been up to.

Attached: Tweet_to_Sen_McCain.png (1911x861, 615.27K)

So objective failed completely then?
One can larp about how the rice farmers all eat KFC nowadays but we all know they are a drain on the world economy than they are contributing exactly what they planned
Vietnam and other places that successfully fended off the amerikikes negatively impact the ZOG world order. The sweatshops were suppossed to keep them down not enabling them to earn enough money and have an education to fly to the West to dodge even more taxes, kek.

And geopolitically they keep receiving all those investment packages from ZOG while cozying up with China. Which is hilarious.

Man, america is such a fucking embarrassment to itself.

Kek.

yeah we should listen to a person that calls us mutts and suspiciously spams all this shit right as trump pulls out of syria and now afghanistan,
theres no way to spin that so kikes are now just inventing a sword of damocles that cant be falsified and if the sword never falls will they come back here and admit they are wrong? no. they are cowards who talk a cowards game

this should concern america firsters, how?

No it shouldn't, mutt.
One of your fellow retards actually suggested that you achieved anything but shame and loss of liberty from that shitty war. I corrected him.

False flag will happen in Florida on Christmas or New Years in Miami. Watch where Debbie Wasserman Schultz is for the holidays. If she isn't in Florida you know its happening there. If it is on a major holiday it will be even better because then they can associate the holiday with the attack. It won't be the christmas season for 2 months out of the year, it will be the season where miami was nuked by Iran for 2 months every year for all eternity :^)

I doubt it.

Almost every false flag in the past 3 years has been tied to Miami.

Lincoln, like the rest of Nebraska, is getting quite spic'd.

COCK

It's all a part of the chess, see he's going to bring a nuke along and the Iranians will 'accidently' grab it and nuke Israel. Don't worry, t_d told me trump is still on our side no matter his actions

No because they're shitskin mud people wasting air on this earth. It's great that they're anti-Israel and that they kill fags, I can appreciate them for that, but, at the end of the day, they're still subhuman garbage and the theft, murder, rape, drug use, etc. that goes on there at extreme rates outside of Tehran is proof of that. They're also Thailand tier when it comes to trannies. Like that user said, fuck em'.

/2egy4u/

I like the way you think. What the deep state needs to achieve is a new mythological basis for our generation. WWII, 9/11 are the two most recent of high value. Needs to be greater in scale of both in order to achieve nationwide effect. I’d think a biological weapon released on a city, blamed on Iran. Disease could cause horrific effects to victims, giving the disease more mythological power. We also haven’t seen a major deadly disease in our lifetimes, would be the perfect apocalypse scare. Whites could be a main target as well…

Attached: DA4CFA97-AC4C-427B-B355-D611662375A7.jpeg (638x400, 63.03K)

Sarin gas in a cropduster plane that flies over a gay pride parade in Minecraft