US passes first anti-lynching law after Senate vote

US passes first anti-lynching law after Senate vote
archive.is/w46BM

Attached: IMG_20181221_031908.jpg (720x301, 56.07K)

Nigger, 11279.

DOTR is now canceled. pack it up boys, your hopes and dream of a destined retirbution to set right a century of wrongs for once and forever is now put on hold for the rest of your lives. wouldn't want to break the law and lynch the kikes and their whyte shabbos by hanging them from the lamp poles now would we?

It all makes sense now. It isn't the CBD-oil. It isn't the intentionally low occurrence of THC. It's the fact that Hemp can be used to make the mightiest ropes for less than $1

Lynch niggers race war now

lynching is illegal now?!?!
damn those kikes

Attached: 0d01b32cc6b9dcf7f7bc1a11bdf1b74a3ded384984ace74c139c65a293b7a6fe.jpg (360x359, 36.24K)

who is going charge people with a crime when all of the government officials, judges, cops, federal agents are hanging from trees and lampposts?
At least they now understand what their fate is.
Good

WE

It is now illegal to be vigilantes?

Oh please, tell me more.

Just trying to scare people with higher sentencing.

inb4

WOW, I'M SO SCARED
LOOKS LIKE MURDER IS CANCELLED, BOYOS

Attached: muttley_laugh.webm (480x360, 1.07M)

It's pretty fucking funny. They're passing it off as some sort of anti muh racis, bullshit but the truth is this yellow vest shit has them shitting thier pants.

(((They're))) preparing for thousands of unsealed indictments of (((Leo Frank)))-style sex cases. People are getting wise to the ADL and other (((organizations))) thanks to their overkvetching.

It's quite something to see.

This will be used against antifa.

By the time we start killing people in the streets, it will be far too late for laws.

Why would this be related to riots in france? If people are already killing politicians they would also kill cops and feds just as easily….
I think they might actually be going ahead and exposing the pedo rings soon.

This is a violation of state rights. Lynching is still fucking legal in Wyoming.
What does ths actually say though? What kike bullshit is printed in the margins?

Attached: 35541be36b436b666e33647a7d8bc0420b341e60d053425c471908ae86763305.jpg (520x750, 75.28K)

aw shit fellas what am i supposed to do with all this rope now? goddamn it i got hustled by zog again :(

archive not working

Attached: 1338775311254_remaster.png (502x460, 4.71K)

Fuck off and learn how to make a real thread.
Reported for faggotry.

WE MUST MAKE LYNCHING A TRITE AND ORDINARY ONGOING

The time is over, if the government is refusing to protect you from/punish the criminal sub-human scum, will we stay unprotected?
SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT!!
The lying press will screech, they will compare you to slave owners from the 18th century, with saint inquisitor, of course they will do, but is important to ==not back down==
The logistics? You just make them straight again, convince everyone that is okay to lynch thugs and crooked politicians, it is easier than you think, just look the success of the sjw types who used to identify themselves as anti-violence pro-human-rights and now are parroting that is okay to punch nazis, making antifag mobs growing enough number to raid entire cities because some lolberg cuckservative came to give a speech on a uni.
Keep in mind that:
lf you're to pussy to participate in the action, then, you harass every cuck and cunt who cry or moan about the way the things supposed to be into the submission.
Has no chance of surviving if vigilant justice doesn't turn into part and parcel of living in a big city.

Wait, if I called it lynching it wouldn't have been illegal to kill somebody?

Define "mob".
More than 2?
Are they going to use this to charge everybody who shows up to a protest where someone on the opposing side dies?

D'OH! AND I JUST GOT MY MURDER SUIT BACK FROM THE CLEANERS :'(

YOU ARE A (((SHILL)))! AWAY! YOUR PLANS FAIL!

USE THE ROPE ON (((juden))), (((parasites))), etc.

Fuck off, you goddamn idiot.

okay lol

this

we will just build guillotines and electric chairs for the public executions.

Will it be applied to antifag mobs?

Is the bikelock subhuman arrasted?

This is just a stepping stone. Now that they made lynching illegal they are going to make civil war illegal and the process will be complete. The thought process of this not only telling of how completely detached they are from reality, but telling of what they think may come.

This COULD be good for us, or rather, you (lots of Americans are Germanic, I'm also Germanic, but not in the US) if you have similar clauses of "lynching".

Over here not all lynchings are lethal, some are degradation and hazing rituals, where some have an effigy of the degenerate being accused and punished.

Which leads me to the potential good thing.
If it is not already a thing, do your best to make ashkenazi jews, race baiting and going "we fellow whites are evil and must be punished" a form of effigy lynching and sue every single one of those filthy semites

especially since these lies often result in real nonwhite on white violence and murder

make semite lies about whites while pretending to be white a form of white people lynching
and sue the whole fucking lot

Attached: generalcollection to cut up.jpg (345x5000, 352.74K)

seriously, dig through your legal texts and search for even the faintest hook of that, the faintest precedence and push that, hard.

If you are a lawfag, dig, dig, dig, dig. Be as much as a lawyer as you can about it.

When the fuck has there been a honest-to-goodness lynching in this country, the late 1950s?

70 years without a good lynching? that is unacceptable.