Go to Indianapolis for funeral

This really makes me think. Are we going to end up being segregated from each other like past times, or are we going to continue with this integration meme? From what I've noticed libtards live in generally mass majority white, upper class neighborhoods, so what if they were exposed to the nogs more, maybe they'd become more racist? Or would they double down?

I'm honestly starting to think territory is going to end up being divided between whites and non-whites like Brazil. Are we eventually going to become the upper-caste ruling over the swarthy masses? One thing I know is that the kikes can't get rid of ALL of us, so what happens then?

Attached: 4k2dsk.jpg (900x482, 64.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence,_Massachusetts
rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/obamas-final-act-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/
vox.com/world/2018/7/3/17525960/denmark-children-immigrant-muslim-danish-ghetto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leftists ARE racist and we're not. We acknowledge the differences and embrace that, they deny it and act hypocritical when it suits them. What you do day of the rope with your racial realism is up to you

The same thing happening now. They'll just keep pushing nogs in over and over and over.

Couldn't find a good map of Indianapolis. This is one from Chicago.

Seems everyone is sticking to their own kind. I also believe those who are in the most majority white areas tend to be the most liberal.

Attached: chicago demographics.jpg (2364x3095, 3.09M)

That's the great irony of it all, like that niggerwalk comic. The libtards don't know shit about niggers otherwise they'd hate them as much as everyone else does.

There are some cases where the communities are mixed, especially with asians, but for the most part it seems to be divided. Especially with blacks in the South-East.

The way I think of it our society is going to eventually reach a point where the rich will be in all-white neighborhoods by virtue of the economic disparity, therefore eliminating most chances of racemixing, and the lower classes will quickly become racist after being in close proximity to nogs, therefore moving away to form their own neighborhoods.

It's going to be one big cycle of white flight until there is nowhere left to run.

looks like whites & asians are somewhat mixed together, far more than niggers & whites or niggers & asians

Go home 4chan, you have HIV.

Attached: Sides Died of Overly-Activated Almonds.jpg (1600x7000, 2.78M)

Notice how this nog neighborhood is completely segregated, all the while being within white neighborhoods?

Attached: makes ya think.jpg (2364x3095, 3.56M)

That's exactly what happens in Brazil, the most muttified nation on earth.

Yeah you're basically describing central/south American mud countries bro.
IOW: Brazil 2.0

I'm starting to think Mexicans are more of a threat than the blacks. The black neighborhoods, even in one of our most integrated cities, new york, are pretty separated from the other neighborhoods. The Asians and Mexicans are more of a threat towards diluting our blood it seems. While not as bad as nogs genetically, they are more integreated.

Attached: new york demographics.png (1336x504, 717.45K)

Not your blog, faggot.

Remember such maps don't break out the jews separately.

No, they're justvsmarter and thus economically better situated to live in good neighborhoods, is White neighborhoods. They're still segregated in most cases, that's my understanding at least.
Hipsters and urbanites like having them there, but hate to interact with them, especially the lower classes.

Strange that even the most pozzed city in the US follows this pattern.

Is there a single US city shared amongst races that is not segregated in some form?

Attached: Los Angeles Demographics.png (1338x502, 536.17K)

No.

Attached: philadelphia demographics.png (1346x494, 422.27K)

No, the end result is total white genocide.

No. Races don't WANT to be together. We're separate species. The problem is that jews are exterminating whites.

It can be concluded that the Hispanics mix with the native population with the greatest success. That, and the fact that they breed like fucking rabbits makes them the biggest threat.

Nobody wants to be around niggers, even in LA.

Nope, living and growing up in Southern California everything is implicitly segregated. I only wish there could be borders between the groups but is only always White area, everyone's area and then for the non-Whites its their special only area where no other races but there own go into.

This is the best map I could find of Portland, Oregon, America's 2nd most liberal city.

Over 70% white.

Attached: portland demographics.png (363x363, 63.34K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1099x437, 306.28K)

>(((White)))

Is that demographics or population map?
You should check out the Population Dot Map. It does good visualizations.

Didn't know we had actual boomers here.

It's called balkanization. It's common in countries with multi ethnic populations, not just other races. Despite the joo and the liberal says, this is natural. We are tribal and want to be with our own

It truly is literally across the street the demographics change drastically. The best and most obvious example is on the west side of Chicago. Austin Ave is the literal border between niggersville and liberal upper class Oak Park. The difference is stark.

The problem is that this sort of segregation is imperfect. Nogs are able to go to white neighborhoods and nog around there, so moving away from the nigger hotspots is no use.

This is Birmingham in the UK. The most shit skinned city outside of London. This is where the mudslims live

Attached: Islam_Birmingham_2011_census.png (184x225, 38.48K)

This is true. In a perfect world, we'd fence them off like an infestation of zombies or better yet, exterminate them.

nogs are pumping out 10 kids and will be the majority within out lifetime. Segregation is temporary. Soon, the entire country will be one big Coontown. Part of the Jew scheme is to never mention how far along the process is. Blacks are not 13% of the American population. They are likely already the majority.

LA NS here. yes, i know i'm behind enemy lines deep within Mordor. yes, i know this place is doomed and yes, i know there is no hope for me to escape so i am just bidding my time to strike the king kikes hard.

LA is one of the most segregated megacities in America. the niggers live in south central, the whites live on the west side, the gooks live in mid city, the persians and the armos fill in the cracks, idling around as they do, and menacing and annoying the fuck out of everyone, and the countless hordes of spics surround the whole Hellscape for hundreds of miles. go into any restaurant. spics in the back. all white customers. go into any city govt bldg. all niggers and spics, no whites. go into any office. indoor jobs, it's all whites, no niggers, no spics. any outdoor jobs, all spics. this didn't happen by accident. if an open air prison was built outside and was 500 square miles wide and all the convicts self organized along racial lines into their respective gangs, that's LA.

i just laugh at the retard shitlib Commies here who think they are woke and breaking down the racial barriers of the white fucking man and the patriarchy and Jesus and living in a Cosmopolitan Utooia where everyone is blind to race. only the most sheltered rich white assholes have the luxury to believe in Imagination Land. meanwhile, they live in American History X only they don't realize it and their glorious city which is a bastion of Liberal Success is actually a sprawling favela with mud huts and mud people stacked as far as the eye can see and it is all slowly sinking into the Earth, or being sucked down into it, by the portal to Hell which has come ajar somewhere deep under LA near where the crust joins the mantle.

so yes, jim crow segregation not only never went away in America, but it has grown like kudzu to become bigger than ever. this only shows how truly blind the average NPC is. they cannot even see the reality staring them in the mirror. which is why i always say 99% of normies simply do not matter for our NS goals and they will be neither hindrances nor helps to us on the DOTR. the normies will simply get out of the way and blend into the background like they always do like invisible and unremarkable furniture on an oatmeal brown carpet.

Heres where it is on the map for those interested

Attached: Oakpark-coontown democgraphic dimerence.png (1605x647, 2.28M)

No, this is the Portland dot map. I'm not sure what that map is, might be home values.

Attached: portlanddot.PNG (2332x1647, 5.1M)

Notice how the racial segregation follows the borders of the municipal community areas. I wonder what the story is with that.

they should be given a free enrichment vacation to downtown niggerville around 2:00 a.m.on the weekend

I think due to Portland being majority white the nogs have yet to get uppity as they do whenever they find they outnumber whitie

gen-xers can be as old as 50.

Im not from Portland, but do go there fairly often for work truck driver, my suspicions were correct regarding Rosa Parks Way, or Alt MLK Bl.

With that said, Portland really is white as fuck. Their cancer is leftist commiefaggotry in its undiluted form infecting whites. Those heroin junkie faggots from CA who are the default niggers of the city are the problem, not Demarcus and co., unlike 95% of the other mid to major cities in the country. I have been to most of the 95% I speak of, theyre mostly nigger/spic hell holes. Kinda curious if you ask me.

Bayouanon here. Humans are one species, user. We’re definitely separate races though, but most of our differences are determinant on environmental factors, money, etc. I’m not doing the one race human race thing, but if you look at the historical demographics for New Orleans, you see that it has never been 90%+ white. The highest was around 85-87% in the mid 20th century until that started dropping to its current number. Back when “separate but equal” and Jim Crow were the law, you had this same type of segregation except whites and blacks respected one another. Blacks were in a much better situation than they are now and I firmly believe that had the kikes not taken over our country, we would be around 85-90% white and that number would remain stagnant for the most part. America has historically fared well being majority white with some POC sprinkled in but not given the same rights.

I’m just at a point where the future looks gloomy and it isn’t giving me much hope. I don’t mind a small amount of nonwhites in our country so long as we bring back Jim Crow and everyone knows what their natural role is. We won’t be able to do that as long as kikes are around stoking racial tensions.

Attached: C5CD135D-F6EB-4D62-81D8-A30AE38B1EF9.jpeg (470x521, 54.57K)

Thing is in most mid to major cities niggers are the obvious cancer, in Portland its mostly white/mixed mentally ill drug addict commies/losers. Why is that demographic shift not happening there?

If they don't believe in borders,they won't be needing gates to their communities, fences, locks, doors, windows, 24-hour security nor guys with guns protecting them

Attached: zzzxa05bgf999.jpg (1588x1056, 345.09K)

sorry bro
it is, everyone wants to live near people like them, the shitty part is miscegenation which give the kids ZERO identity and is going to make the future more emotionally difficult for everyone

Notice anything user?

Attached: strange innit.png (559x658, 105.16K)

Not likely mudkip. Go back to spamming on 4chan. The ability to cross-breed is not indicative of being the same species, wholphins blew that shit outta the water a long time ago.
The data at hand suggests otherwise.

Attached: Evolutionary Racism for Kids!.jpg (3056x3104 302.51 KB, 1.81M)

That Chicago, the city, is pozzed as fuck? I already knew that. The unions have A LOT to do with the whites voting commiecrat.

No I mean the neighborhood you pointed out is one of the only majority Trump neighborhoods.

it is happening here, not necessarily with american niggers but we have an ABUNDANCE of street-shitters, mexicans (so many beaners it is unreal, and sinaloa cartel busts in the suburbs), chinese and actual africans

I had that Raptor Red book as a kid, I need to dig it up again.

Yes, youre right. Sorry, all that blue reminded me about why I loathe the city I once loved.

Them whites in Oak Park get first hand exposure to real deal niggers, not them fake creations the kikes toss on TV. They get to see niggers doing their usual nigger shit, due to niggers crossing Austin. The cops in Oak Park must be racist as fuck, as niggers are held at bay, barring some trickling from coontown. Seriously, its straight up hood right fuckin next door.

Ok, so its other non-whites being fed into that town. Probably by design. Also, as a traveler, spics are literally EVERYWHERE. Every fuckin place Ive been, barring Maine, Ive dealt with spics are some point. If not spics, injuns replaced them Montana, the Dakotas. Their behavior and mannerisms were very similar. Mexicans seem to be less dead inside though. Injuns are mostly degenerate drunk and/or gamblers.

If they want Azatlan, they need to be made to stay in Azatlan

In their minds, what they are doing by demographic replacement is vengeance. They honestly thing because they held the SW US at one point, the rest of the land is owed to them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence,_Massachusetts
Its worse than most realize.
The 2020 census is going to be a real eye-opener, I tell you hwat.

Attached: 'White Hispanics' in One Image.jpg (1564x395 769.98 KB, 44.58K)

Sorry for your loss.
I left a big southern city in 2013 when niggers were already everywhere and then I went to visit friends and family last winter and it was 10x worse. Whites are no longer a majority there.
That's because niggers hate niggers and whites are usually the only people with the capacity to feel another's pain, AKA empathy.
For the most part, humans naturally segregate. Look at any prison or school. When I was in school all of us whites generally stuck together and stayed away from the niggers.
If we can overcome the kikes, then yeah.

638 less people shot than last year, still over 8 per day
city proper is 234 sq/mi, how big is the area in pic1, trying to get an idea of how concentrated they are

Attached: chicago2.jpg (892x839 101.35 KB, 139.58K)

gas yourself

That’s an anomaly.
No, it doesn’t.
Your weakness would be the death of us all, if it were permitted to reach fruitition. That woman is WAY more than 50% White and she looks like a god damned Planet of the Apes extra, and I would gladly hang you both from the same tree: the race-traitor and that product of race-treason. Might even take a picture of it, very artistic.
I’m not ideologically weak, I just happen to be a realist and can see how America’s demise will play out. New Orleans was harmonious and multicultural at the same time, but not as multicultural as it is today (really, just black). That larping about wanting to hang me and the high yellow would be funny if it weren’t absolutely childish and schizo. We only have one option and that is to reclaim America and restore its historical 85-90% white demographics. Either that or you can RaHoWa/DOTR larp.

We are, though.

Attached: 6123D597-63C0-4F34-9347-B5B1B513B614.jpeg (558x800, 150.41K)

i thought for sure they would be number 1, or is this data outdated?

Attached: citiesbymurderrate.jpg (1389x2458 288.74 KB, 834.93K)

Everyone who lives in or around the city knows where the no go (nigger) areas are. Problem is if you gotta drive on 290 or 90/94Dan Ryan you are going through coontown. All sensible people know to not leave the interstate. Curious shitlords like me say fuck the traffic, and decide to head down the side streets instead. Both to keep the illusion Im moving faster than on 290 going, and utter curiosity of these monkey people.

Chicago has some very concentrated coon epicenters of niggerdom, but some other cities are pure coonhell in their entirety. Atlanta is one, but Baltimore is a better example.

Fuck me.

Mestizo's never held the land; not in large numbers anyway. They were hated by the indigenous Americans. And the Mexican mayor overseeing the lands for the Queen of Spain had no interest in developing swamp lands, outlaw Mestizo's nor the indigenous. China is the next power to overtake "Azatlan Land", and the Mestizo's will either go back to their containment zones or be cut up and sold as Chicken fried rice

When you go to some of those cities, it's difficult to see these same statistics. The Hispanic/Latino percentages represented in the chart seems far too low.

Don't be stupid, user. That's weak wishful thinking of the worst kind. No, you won't end up "ruling" over the shitskins in your country by passively allowing them to take over.

The (((plan))) is to out-breed the native white populations in their own countries to the point when a full-on slaughter or forced miscegenation can commence. Please note the average age difference between us and them. The number of non-white births in the US has already overtaken white births in 2015. Those are "your" future cops and soldiers. Add a bit of weaponised affirmative action and you're cooked.

The only solution is mass deportations. Get organised now in every possible way and stop being weak.

Attached: 98273.jpg (310x206, 16.46K)

coming to a neighborhood near all of us soon
where the fuck do they get a rifle like that in illinois?

Indy is bad news, its gotten very dark since Katrina brought a lot of niggers north, and of course section 8. The homelessness though, I lived through for about 8 months and it was nigger central. I think not only the benefits, but the christian day shelters bring them in.

You have failed in your duty.

That's all it takes to invalidate your claim tho.

Does too.

Jesus Christ mudkip, get it together.

Yes you are.
Pic related mudkip.

Fucking when nigger?

No LARP there mudkip - if things went to shit, and the law was not o'er my head, I'd send you both to monkey heaven with a smile on my face and sleep like a baby that night.

I repeat myself, mudkip:
The simple fact is that people like you are too ideologically weak and infected with pathological altruism, to the point you will allow a small population of invaders without the conceptual understanding of time necessary to see that a small group can grow - AND HAS GROWN - into a mass of unruly predators, which YOU are functionally unprepared to effectively combat.
Your weakness would be the death of us all, if it were permitted to reach fruitition.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1636x975 129.36 KB, 152.14K)

Oh, and that woman is ALSO WAY more than 50% White and she ALSO looks like a god damned Planet of the Apes extra.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x641 294.48 KB, 846.12K)

Imagine larping this hard. Filtered.

Kill all niggers and kikes

Hah, the nigger gave up.
Figures. Its all so tiresome.

Nah, you’re just gay.

That's because they are. Nogs at least abort and kill each other with such frequency their population stays relatively stable. Spics on the other hand multiply like cockroachs as soon as little juanita has her first period. Never mind the massive amount that waltz right in over the border every day.

It's official, orcs are ogres, spics are orcs.

Cities are where all the welfare is. It will never stop until the money runs out and then there will be war.

What troubles me the most is knowing that Brazil has still yet to collapse, even with the majority of them being mutted.

Same with the rest of the spic nations. Seems they can maintain the population with a revolution every 50 years and corruption. If the White Brazilians haven't taken back that country what hope will we have? We are right at that point of no return.

Fuck off, nigger lover. You'll hang right beside them.

nupol 2019, everyone. in case you havent noticed, libniggers laugh off being called racist for a reason. its their own anti white word, its was a term coined to be used against whites only, and still is.
racist="not anti white enough". that all it means which is why they shrug it off when non whites are called racist. Now please fuck off back to facebook.

I want to see those liberals who hide in the whitest safest neighborhoods to get their assholes raped by big coons, just get raw dogged half to death by a wilding pack of Central Park HIV+ niggers.

Blacks are fucking smart. They just act like apes in the jungle while we work for their welfare. We are the dumb ones.

Wake up to the modern world, it's possible and only going to get easier as time moves forward.

They know very well. They just hate you even more. They have no racial solidarity but class consciousness. The jews hate you and the race traitors for your race.

Exactly

No, it means your children or grandchildren will be brown mutts, because they copulate with nigger out of stupidity or desperation or they will be dead, killed by diversity
Only if you "make it" your progeny will have a chance to be white chances are they will be jews like Trump's children

This
They will do as told them by the (((authorities)))

Speaking of stupid. If you would be able to reduce the amount of foreigner that much, you could go also the whole way and remove them completely.
If you think that is unrealistic, welcome in your favella, geting stabbed by "fellow huwhites" mutants.

Reminds me of this sensitive liberal furry from the deep south who's very sensitive to race jokes - especially black jokes.

I will laugh a deep hearty laugh when those well to do smug superior Manhattan jews get niggered by their pet shitskins. It can't get ugly enough for them, to my taste.

Dey wuz good boiz.

Dey wuz just on dey way to church

your own sister married a nigger and your aghast a city is filled with niggers? You couldn't even keep them out of your own family OP

Niggers are the fucking scourge of the midwest. Now in the information age, cities have all the work. All the midwest cities are ruined from a 50% nigger population. St. Louis, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis. EVERY FUCKING ONE. The best is you count for a segregated city. Like Milwaukee or Chicago.

Attached: 1544357800290.png (1024x689, 1.17M)

Okay, mr. not-a-racist. I'll make sure you hang next to the niggers you love so much.

Never going to happen. America is permanently compromised. Your irrational attachment to a flag and a government which has done nothing but disappoint you at best, and attack you at worst is pathetic. The idea that you could even "reclaim" a nation based on egalitarianism and equality is even more embarrassing. The only hope whites living in the artificial construct of America have is balkanization. Of course, you 4cuck civnats would rather all of the whites die together than a few escape by cutting themselves away from the gangrenous body politic we're attached to. Either way, eat shit. Let me know how much you still think we're larping when AK-armed niggers are kicking in your door for gibs after the dollar craters. Or maybe even before. They are niggers, after all.

Agreed. Fuck you.

Attached: u.gif (326x256, 1.44M)

Yeah, your mom lives in the middle of that dark blue area
fucking nigger

Attached: 1389336295074.png (1460x1929, 2.66M)

You don't understand who you are or who the kikes are if you honestly think this is true. In order to complete the Kali Yuga the kikes have to murder all of the Nobility (Aryan people). The world can't renew itself if they don't…trust me, they will throw the every last living human and all technology they possess since they are defective UNTERMENSCH at you to make sure that the Earth is murdered. Why do you think they bred a multi billion number population if not to ensure that you are murdered?

[squeaky toy sound effects intensify]

whoa man cool it with the antisemitism. we need those BASED SAPOIDS to get zognald reelected.

Most likely those are 'projects' made by the USA government to help 'integrate' society by placing violent low IQ trash into European middle class neighborhoods.
The government has carefully defined which US Cities and Towns are 'too White' and did their best to import as many violent drug ridden parasites into them so that people can appreciate 'the cultural enrichment' of diversity.
Here in the USA
rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/obamas-final-act-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/

Here in Europe
vox.com/world/2018/7/3/17525960/denmark-children-immigrant-muslim-danish-ghetto