(((ISIS))) vs (((Kurds)))

""What, you thought we'd let you goys pack up and leave? Come back here GI Jew!""

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1076098408635613185

Attached: 709040fdc776e0fcfee9b3ea1068866977d0cb423ac7bc60156b56b2b1bc0aa3.png (601x190, 18.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CPUYO
archive.is/FNP2y
archive.is/QxbdQ
archive.is/U5HWr
archive.is/thTUe
archive.is/1G0T7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So the Kurds put their isis uniforms back on. Even had stories yesterday saying - 'Kurds threaten to let 3k ISIS prisoners out from jail to punish US…' In hopes of explaining how Kurd territory is infested with them.

Maybe when the shale runs out.

Trump:
Pure Cohencidence

Attached: ZZZzxc11gd322.jpg (533x759, 144.46K)

This is just Israel making its regional puppets dance, then screeching "Get back here, you filthy goyim! You don't get to leave until you've marched through Tehran!"

YOU DONT OWN NOTHIN GOY

kurds arnt isis u fucking retard

Sorry kikes, gotta figure this one out on your OWN.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (638x689, 436.61K)

Attached: BasedBibiDirectsUSPolicy.JPG (1924x1204 499.99 KB, 568.73K)

I hope the Kurds realize they chose the wrong side and to never trust a Jew

I don't understand these kinds of posts. It's well known that Trump plays one side against the other, so even if he was a shabbos goy these pictures would not be proof of it.
At best it comes off as more autistic screeching. At worst it looks like d&c shilling.

Yep, totally legit.

lol, nah, bye.
No wall, no war.

It's well known that Trump's entire family is jewish, that he's a zionist, neoconservative, and civic nationalist, that he openly supports and accelerates white genocide, and that his dad was personal friends with Netanyahu. Kill yourself.

You're just asserting facts without proof. All you have shown is a few photos of him interacting with people any president would have to interact with. Confronted with the weakness of your argument you respond predictably with verbal profanity.

Still pulling out of Syria AND Afghanistan, yid.

Attached: pilpul.png (2322x2992 200.44 KB, 1.2M)

Die for Israel, goy.

Attached: part_of_the_plan.jpg (700x3165, 1.04M)

I don't even see how this would punish the US. Are the Kurds and ISIS going to invade the US?

BLSSSS GRYMP SAV GURDISDAN XOOO

Do you know what facts are? Do you know what proof is? Holy fuck, redditor.
Learn how to use the website.
OH GEE, LOOK AT THAT, YOU ADMIT THAT THEY'RE LITERALLY ALL PAID JEWISH SHILLS. BECAUSE NO ONE–IN ANY CAPACITY–IS FORCED TO INTERACT WITH THESE YIDS.
What weakness, you subhuman kike? You're not on reddit. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU HERE.

No one cares. You were proven wrong. Suck kike cock back on reddit. Your ZOG emperor has no power.

Interesting how you think people don't see through your IP hopping, PAID SHILL. You were proven wrong. Suck kike cock back on reddit. Your ZOG emperor has no power.

Donald Trump is a zionist: archive.is/CPUYO
Donald Trump is a neoconservative: archive.is/FNP2y
Donald Trump is a civic nationalist: archive.is/QxbdQ
Donald Trump disavows white nationalism: archive.is/U5HWr
Donald Trump supports white genocide: pic related
Donald Trump's entire family is jewish:
Donald Trump's dad was personal friends with Netanyahu: archive.is/thTUe

YOU HAVE NOTHING. YOU ARE A PAID SHILL.

Goddamn it, forgot the image.

Attached: RaEqXxr.jpg (5000x4748, 2.46M)

95% of people are so stupid they will actually believe this

Look at all the pretty little colors he uses!
The cornered brainlet, much like a mouse, emerges from his timid squeaks to stand on his hind legs and attempts to bark - but only a louder squeak emerges.
Redditor! Redditor!. Such cries however fall on deaf ears - for the cry, no matter the form it takes, cometh not from a man - but from a mouse.

Paid jewish shill confirmed. It's well known that Trump's entire family is jewish, that he's a zionist, neoconservative, and civic nationalist, that he openly supports and accelerates white genocide, and that his dad was personal friends with Netanyahu. Kill yourself. You are not on reddit. You have no power.

You already said this. Did you reach the end of your automaton memory buffer already? At least be original in verse, if not in your methods.

It's well known that Trump's entire family is jewish, that he's a zionist, neoconservative, and civic nationalist, that he openly supports and accelerates white genocide, and that his dad was personal friends with Netanyahu. Kill yourself.

Orange man bad. Orange man bad. Error - opposition found. Call_Jewish_Shill.exe executed. Orange man bad…..

Reported for paid shilling. You are not on reddit. Every word I said is fact. It's well known that Trump's entire family is jewish, that he's a zionist, neoconservative, and civic nationalist, that he openly supports and accelerates white genocide, and that his dad was personal friends with Netanyahu. Kill yourself.

That's right, tell the teacher because you got intellectually bullied on a Kazakhstan mothball collection forum.

This is kike2.

No mod will deal with him because all kike mods are under their cahoot.

GO DIE AND BLEED IN THE SAND FOR THE HOLY LAND, GOYIM!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Donald Trump is a zionist: archive.is/CPUYO
Donald Trump is a neoconservative: archive.is/FNP2y
Donald Trump is a civic nationalist: archive.is/QxbdQ
Donald Trump disavows white nationalism: archive.is/U5HWr
Donald Trump supports white genocide: pic related
Donald Trump's entire family is jewish: archive.is/1G0T7
Donald Trump's dad was personal friends with Netanyahu: archive.is/thTUe

Funny how you only get angry at this 'zog emperor' when he makes a decision that is unfavorable to Israel, isn't it?
Really juggles your jellybeans.

Funny how you have nothing but strawmen and can't reply to any of the points or prove any of your own claims, isn't it?
Fun fact: he didn't do anything that was unfavorable to israel

Do you think Trump would have had a chance at getting elected if he was an outspoken White Nationalist, and wanted to boycott and bomb Israel, or whatever you want?

If so, why? If not, what's the solution then?

DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
ORANGE MAN BAD
You thread derailing faggot shills are super-boring

Attached: DerpHill.gif (460x381, 87.74K)

We should stay in the Middle East. The only difference is we should be cleansing it of kikes and mudslimes and retaking our holy lands.

Attached: deusVult.png (675x767, 544.13K)

So what?

Not our problem.

We defeat ISIS, Israel resurrects it. Then tell me, how do we really get rid of ISIS?

Nuke the Middle East.
Our holy land is here in Europe and America, not the barren desert.

NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST.

95% couldnt point to syria on a map.

AND THE BARGAINING BEGINS! We've seen it for two years. GO BACK TO REDDIT. He is nothing that you claim he is. You are already proven wrong.

Thanks for proving you're a paid jewish shill.

What bargaining? What the hell are you talking about? I'm asking you what your opinion is. This is your time to not look like a moron.

He's here to spam and gets paid.

Filter the kike.

Truth is not a matter of opinion. Trump is a paid jewish shill. You have no argument. Nothing you've said is relevant. No one cares about your false dichotomy, given to you by jews.

No one is coming to save you, Q-LARPer. Trump works for jews like everyone else.

I'm asking you your opinion, which is open ended. I didn't even dispute what you said, you sperg. I'm asking you for a more rounded explanation and opinion on what the solution is, if Donald Trump is just wasted energy.

I know. I'm just trying to expose him a bit. He has no opinion in the end. Just a shill.

Opinions don't fucking matter. What level of brainwashing are you on? There is no peaceful solution. Anyone who isn't a paid jewish shill knows this.
He is. This isn't in question. Stop supporting white genocide.

Suicide, reddit.

Christ dude you're one of the biggest brainlets i've ever seen

>>>/reddit/

If you truly believe violence is the only action then it makes even less sense that you are here engaging in debate (or your best attempt at it) instead of preparing yourself and planning for an all out physical attack on what you seem secure are the bringers of our impending extinction.

SHILL SHILLL SHILLL MODS BAN HIM BAN HIM HURRY THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SEE MORE OF HIS POSTS WHAT IF HE HOPS VPNS AND POSTS EVEN AFTER I FILTER HIM MODS MODS MODS!

Okay, bye.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

He's the type of the dude to say having white children is a Jewish op or something.

Hi, moishe.

Oh! I missed this. "White genocide isn't real and jews aren't responsible." Very cute. Way to out yourself.

You don't fucking well say

Every single MAGApede in existence is just as great a threat to our futures as any Bernie bro or Hillary bot.

Attached: NPC_vs._NPC_.jpg (452x377, 40.04K)

You yourself said violence was the 'only' solution - ergo speaking is not a solution and a rational being would not engage in it. Either you are lying or you are a fool.

How is demonstrating that the orange order kike you are promoting here on Zig Forums is a kike puppet in any way pilpul?

Another strawman. I was attacking his method of argumentation not the claim that Trump is controlled by the long nosed puppetmaster. Why do none of you possess the ability to correctly read a single sentence?

I'm ABSOLUTELY fucking sick OF THESE FUCKING ANTI-TRUMPERS HERE THEY ARE ANTIFA/SHAREBLUE! FUCK THEM TRUMP IS MAGAing!

It's patently obvious who you are regardless of how many IPs you use.

Look at the little redditor. Isn't he cute? He thinks we give a fuck about his pilpul.

Because he's a paid jewish shill hopping IPs here.

Because you have no argument, were exposed in your very first post, and we're literally just mocking your retardation as you get zero dollars for your day's work.

t. BUTTHURT shariablue shills

you are alone in your tired attempt at turning Zig Forums opinion against the evacuation of troops from Syria.

KYS CHRISTKIKE
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

A decent thread turned into kike pointing because of some sperg who went off about how Trump is a Jew

What strawman.
Going over his comment that you discarded as "pilpul"
wrote

Every word of that is verifiable provable fact, aside from his one opinion cited of killing yourself.
there is no pilpul nor is your response in any way a commentary of his method of argumentation when every word he wrote was the truth, aside from his call for you to kill yourself.
Which does seem harsh on first glance, but after seeing you slime around that aspect perhaps he was right in calling for your culling

Trump's entire family is jewish. Trump is a zionist, neoconservative, and civic nationalist. Trump openly supports and accelerates white genocide. Trump's dad was personal friends with Netanyahu. Kill yourself.

Okay, bye.

>(((1)))

If nothing else you should support conventional genocide of jews and muslims in the middle east so we can get at the oil without all this shitfuckery.

that was a different user you dyslexic bottom feeder.

we're not staying in Syria. period.

How does one discuss the developments between US/isreali ISIS and US/isreali backed kurds after Trump's announcement he is pulling US troops out of Syria and Afghanistan without mentioning the orange order kike who works for jewish interests?

Considering this board has been invaded by isreali Likud kikes and retarded redditor homosexual MAGApede spastics forever prasing the ZOG emperor every day in every thread, why do you feel we can;t mention the orange kike's name in world events that trump is responsible for creating now the marxist nigger is out and the orange kike is in his place doing all the bad things you used to blame on Obama?

You were late to the thread and are reading everyone's arguments in the wrong light either intentionally or because you are an illiterate dunce. Either way your opinion is just dumping oil on a garbage fire. RIP the thread and congrats on the shareblue loser who slid it into oblivion.

It's cute that you think anyone is going to believe that, shlomo. When Israel invades in the latter part of next year, we'll be right back in with 20,000 troops.

>>>/reddit/
ZOG emperor worship doesn't belong here.

Piss ate shit.

Attached: frX5pz8oYHU.jpg (604x600, 38.48K)

And so you finally reveal the true agenda you wanted to push from the minute you stepped in here. Transparent as glass and dumb as lead you are.

(You)
that was a different user you dyslexic bottom feeder.

Yet I was responding to , to which you then replied with

Another strawman. I was attacking his method of argumentation not the claim that Trump is controlled by the long nosed puppetmaster. Why do none of you possess the ability to correctly read a single sentence?

So why did you reply calling it a strawman, then in the follow up to that argue that was a different user…?

perhaps you forgot which device you were logged in with when responding to me…

take your anti-senility meds grandpa, you were late to the thread and you won't be able to catch up now.

Brainlets don’t think past the surface. It’s plausible deniability just like (((they))) do it.

>(((verifiable)))

More pilpul.

Go suck ZOG cock somewhere else.

No one here will ever support Trump. He has never done anything for whites. It's over. You lost.

That's not what this is lol. This is a thread of one poster with nearly 30 posts calling everything and everyone a kike, without context, and refused to explain any of his reasonings or anything, when I gave him the chance to. I literally asked for his solution, and he called me a kike for asking.

Brace for incoming ISIS refugees user. Oh no, poor pieces of shit (aka ISIS/Kurds) can't be left in 'dangerous' Syria…we must welcome them to take part in the Great Civil War in the USA.
EUROPEANS PREPARE SONS BUNGHOLES
EUROPEANS PREPARE DAUGHTERS FOR GROOMING AND GANG RAPE
YOUR US GOVERNMENT LOVES YOU ENOUGH TO MURDER YOU AND DROWN YOU WITH SUBHUMAN FILTH

/intl/kikes right on time like flies on shit

Projection.
No one believes you.
See:
No one believes you.
See:
You were given a solution.
See:

WOW what a cohencidence

I believe him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

You'll never be a mod ever again.

If isis is so strong. Why aren’t they attacking Israel?

You've successfully fucked the thread. Keep it going at this point

>the Kurds put their (((ISIS))) uniforms back on
So basically, Borat in reverse?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Trump's entire family is jewish. Trump is a zionist, neoconservative, and civic nationalist. Trump openly supports and accelerates white genocide. Trump's dad was personal friends with Netanyahu. Kill yourself.

so its confirmed we have retards on this board.

Loyal dogs don't turn on their masters.