Jewish Genetics thread

Allright Zig Forums I am very good at genetics now let me tell you about the Genetics of the Jew
First off the are two Jewish Races One is called Hebrew Which is almost certanly a Paleo European People, A pre Indo European people, Hunter Gatherers, The other is called Askhenazi Jewish
Jewish meaning Jew like
For the second race converted into Judaism after killing of and genociding the Hebrews of Old in 500BC, Of which were Fairer in complexion, blonde blue eyed and tall

Now the Second Jewish (Jewlike) Race is Very hard for Geneticists

But I believe to have cracked the Code
For the Jewish People do not measure jewishness by father but by Mother, Infact the reason for this being is that they have non Human dna strains from their patriachal Side, It would seem they sought out beasts to mate with, Demons And Nephilim, Filling them with more carnal ways

The Motherly side is where the even greater controversy begins, For their Mathriachal side is not of what you would think but of another, Instead it would seem like, the Ancient Proto Gaelics and the Ancient Jewlike People split off from each other nearly 14000 Years ago, The Myth over Gingers not being white or that Gingers have no soul no doubt comes from this, While it is unsure whether these two people were in the same tribe they did share certain things

Now onto the most Jewish Traits, these traits are what Jews regard as the Most Jewish

- Rh Negative Blood
- Ginger
- Freckles
- A strange headshape of which is oval shaped, found nowhere else, but in strange places like certain mummies in Meso America, of which were Gingers aswell, while these were surely not Jews, it would seem like both did Congregate with these Non Human Partners

Attached: Chinese-Pyramids-22.jpg (636x465 26.32 KB, 52.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/01/early-and-ancient-history-of-khazars.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide thread.

Was OP written by a human?

No, they weren't.
Ancient fucking Egypt hated their asses 3500 years ago
Was found on a temple there, dedicated to a pharaoh that made them GTFO.

You make an argument based on nothing

Where in the text does it say that they were based?

Neither should it mater, stop thinking in black and white, this is a thread for discussing their origins not over pettier things

No mention of Khazarians or Edomites.
sage

This is a integral component of CI (which is now being constantly spammed here), about how ancient Hebrews were based and white, and the modern jews are just pretenders.
Anyway, sickass slide thread.

I would not even want you in the thread in Any case

Khazars were around 1500 Years after the conversions of the Babylonians, Not Origins

The main reason for that is robbing the JewISH race of their status as God's Chosen People, exposing them as converts

Funny how Zig Forums takes to defense of these people

This

The shills shape the agenda of Pol nowadays, Not users

Hopeless site

Attached: skv42866480889617_2.jpg (300x300, 22.61K)

Shut up christian identity kike, jews will never be white

Yep, exiled for trying to start revolts and for spreading fucking leprosy. Disgusting kikes have always been disgusting.

I'm super glad I clicked on this thread. Fucking tits dude.

Thats why they hate whites, we are pure blood, and they are mud.

THERE IS NO jEW DNA
You stupid fucking mixed-race inbred small-brained homo and pedophilic slimebucket.
You dumbfuck you know nothing about genetics or you would know that the mother passes down a recombined x-chromosome and mitochondria to all children and the father passes down x-chromosome to daughters and y-chromosome to sons. One generation of only daughters wipes out paternal dna and two generations of only sons wipes out maternal dna and mitochondria. Also, the maternal dna you say is jew is Haplogroup K, which is ancient Southern European, and most of the jews are paternally Haplogroup G since they are converts. 80% of jews are ashkeNAZIm, half of which share a single paternal lineage and up to four maternal lineages, since they are inbred.

Also, all the stories about "hebrews" are lies since josephus stole Persian, Sumerian, and Babylonian stories and placed his Arab tibe at the center as the eternal victim.

Actually user, there were no jews until the first century when josephus started fucking shit up. They were simply arabs, mixed afro-asiatic persians. All accounts of pre-first century jews source to josephus. Read up on him, possibly the most jewy jew of all time.

Neanderthal Man in Chicago's 'Field Museum'

Hey OP - you seem to have left something important out of your tale of the jews and their genes.
pic related

Attached: 97274648278967875.jpg (977x548, 64.23K)

Looks like a captured Mossad agent in profile.

He was a murderer and a traitor. There wasn't a group that he didn't betray, including the Republic, Romans, Jews, Edomites and Samaritans. He literally completely screwed everyone.

Why not?

And you will continue to shill controlled opposition like Daily Stormer and Rebel Media. while OP tries to educate the board.

Fuck off reddit.

There most certainly is you lying sack of shit yid. Kikes even test for Aliyah.

That jews are Neanderthal Is a lie made by themselves

Get wise Kids!

To many whiny children in here

vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/01/early-and-ancient-history-of-khazars.html

modern day kikes are from the esau line, everything matches up not just blood but their actions and beliefs.

Attached: Ugh Vey shut it down.jpg (798x657, 156.52K)

because jews will test as semitic or caucasian in most cases, when not testing cochin (india) or ethiopian (africa) jews, specifically, a few subclades (families) of J1 and G, respectively. Maternally, they are mostly European, specifically Haplogroup K. Thus, jews will test as european, african, indian, or mixed-race arab, not jew, since it is a made up belief system not much different from scientology or lds, in that they were just made up by some loon.

The dna test is not requirement but only an alternative to no paperwork, soap, or lampshades.

Kinda odd… you want the information on Tay Sachs and stuff that was made public a while ago.
My guess is you want to know about the guy that was a geneticist and said he was looking at a disease that would kill only jews. This is some fringe shit. I hope he found the genetic links. His problem was he couldn't conclude whether it was the RNA or DNA that was the… can't remember. This guy knew a lot of about his work. I found the notes. Ama about what he said :)

We know that there is a disease that only kills them, but we don't know much about it other than that it is part of our own blood and we are immune to it. This is not the first time that they have almost been completely exterminated by it. That is why this cycle was the first cycle that we were almost free in…only the half humans survived in the entire colony, the pure bloods were wiped out. They have spent this entire cycle trying to concentrate their bloodline into something that rivaled their parental bloodlines but I don't think it is in the cards for them humanity has learned that the 'El' are not gods at all and there is a small contingent who genuinely wish to be free of their manipulation. Since the half breeds were immune we will have to find the original strain and make a variant of it that targets the remaining 'El' DNA and is an absolute 100% killer. We might be able to host or piggyback it in Marburg or something similar. I wish there was some sort of centralized repository of information…I'd hate to think that people would be working and reworking other conclusions independently but maybe this diversification and redundancy is what it will require to ensure that the 'El' remain dead this time.

Your bait is too obvious. kill yourself

stop responding and bumping this disinfo faggot's thread

Sage

and Thyme

And then you forgot to sage. I'll do it for you.

So much sage

OP is a stupid manipulative jew.
Hyxos, later Hebrews (Hapiru, Habiru, also known as Sagaz) were desert bandits, thrown out of Egypt by Ahmose. They were Hurrians from Taurus mountains, goat herderers who invaded Canaan and Upper Egypt.
Jews new paradigma is to sold them as Cromagnons. No, fucking jewish OP. They were semites, Neanderthal enriched people from last refugge sites in Taurus and Caucasus mountains, after Cromagnon expeled them out of Europe.
Also sage this BS slide thread.

Attached: neanderthal vs cromagnon 1.png (832x507 140.01 KB, 122.51K)

Your astroturf is not, and will never convince anyone here.

You too, sicilo-arab weirdo.

Bump

You should try harder to learn English first. Then you can pretend that you're not an intern at JIDF.

Now this is the kind of responses we want

XpAc SuCkS

I don't think racists deserve to die. I don't think racists deserve to suffer plagues. I don't think racists deserve to burn to death in their homes and churches. I don't think racists deserve to watch their friends and families suffer degrading minds and bodies due to lead-poisoned water. I don't think racists deserve much of anything.

is the other way around retard -.-
jews and russians have higher neanderthal dna but now they are trying to say it's the whites that have it