Jared & Ivanka Celebrate As Trump Signs Nigger Prisoner Release Bill

PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLES

archive.is/AC6vb

The absolute state of America.

Attached: Capture.PNG (814x778, 939.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/0531458a-fd6c-11e8-ac00-57a2a826423e
archive.is/t1fOP
change.org/p/donald-trump-free-political-prisoner-matt-hale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Step_Act
politico.com/story/2018/11/26/tom-cotton-criminal-justice-reform-senate-republicans-trump-1015149
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't want to get into the whole "MUH BASED NIGGERS" nonsense, but if I were American I would try to use this instance of Jewry against the Jews, by handing out as many copies of the secret history between Blacks and Jews to as many Negroes as possible.

Attached: 651hdtre61243.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

>Daddy, puh-leeeze let the African-American rapists go free. You promised I could have one thing, and this is what I want! Cherries on top?!?!?

I fucking hate the Nineteenth Amendment so fucking much. I fucking hate women who make themselves visible and say things. She's like a nuclear physicist who keeps blabbing secrets, but the security forces aren't allowed to shut her the fuck up because of who her father is.

I fucking hate clown world.

Attached: Very_Sad_Clown.jpg (270x263, 16.08K)

█████████

Checked.

Meanwhile, in the civilized superpower:

ft.com/content/0531458a-fd6c-11e8-ac00-57a2a826423e

sage.

OP is either a shareblue shill or an unironic racist. Either way your tears are delicious.

Attached: STAY SEETHING.jpg (460x300, 12.65K)

sage

sage

sage

Attached: High Energy.jpg (700x512, 70K)

checked. this is now a dubs thread until mods can delete it.

Attached: 4565FFF100000578-4986194-image-a-4_1508189556921.jpg (634x423, 34.01K)

user, have you considered the likelihood of a nigger that has gone to jail being able to read?

I congratulate the sage "army"

Attached: Checked.jpg (640x638, 92.67K)

Their jew public pretenders can.

quads of truth

letting criminals back on the streets to –reduce– racism….heh i wonder what will happen this time around if the 'raycis criminal justice system' is no longer at fault

Trumpniggers want to slide this.

The fact that Trump allows his daughter such significant influence over anything he does speaks volumes about his weaknesses. If Trump gets us out of Syria and gets funding for the wall I can look past it, but things like this are a huge red flag on his effectiveness as a leader. As others have said, at the very best he's a Hindenburg.

This. You faggots are upset about the wrong thing here. This fucking whore of a daughter needs to fuck off, his presidency needs to hurry up and finish, doesn't matter who wins next election we're fucked unless the actual citizens do something and change the system entirely. Until then we're going to get one crony after the other.

She must have one sweet puss puss. I don't know how the fuck she has so much say.

At this point, do people even notice this shit or think its cause for alarm?

Attached: 1545407287962.gif (251x173, 95.35K)

No, you're 100% right. I actually had 2 black guys bring up jews to me years before I was ever redpilled. With a little help they will pick it up, spread it and make it a black thing, and actually get violent about it.

There's so many angles you can push. For example - hey black guy this is the jewish neighborhood, they like to have more gaudy expensive stuff than most whites so it's a worthwhile heist, check the door for a Mezuzah to know they're jews, go get yours and get some revenge for the whole slave trade thing. Smack around those khazar boob jobs while you're at it.

>>>/bog/

The letter goes on to list the 20 violent crimes that would be eligible for early release under the bill:

-Trafficking cocaine or methamphetamines, even if convicted as a kingpin (18 U.S.C § 841(b)

-Strangling a spouse or an intimate partner (18 U.S.C. §113(a)(8)

-Trafficking fentanyl, except in rare cases (18 U.S.C. § 841(b))

-Providing or possessing contraband, including firearms, in prison (18 U.S.C. § 1791)

-Felonies committed while in a criminal street gang (18 U.S.C. § 521)

-Escape of prisoners (18 U.S.C. § 751)

-Rioting in a correctional facility (18 U.S.C. § 1792)

-Importing aliens for prostitution (18 U.S.C. § 1328)

-Assault with intent to commit rape or sexual abuse (18 U.S.C. § 3559(c)(2)(F))

-Threatening to murder a congressman, senator, or government official (18 U.S.C. § 115(a)(1)

-Drug-related robberies involving assault with a dangerous weapon (18 U.S.C. § 2118(c)(1)

-Violent carjacking resulting in serious bodily injury (18 U.S.C. § 2119(2))

-Stealing immigration documents for the purpose of keeping an immigrant in slavery (18 U.S.C. § 1592)

-Attempt or conspiracy to engage in human smuggling (18 U.S.C. § 1592)

-Failing to register as a sex offender (18 U.S.C. § 2250)

-Arson (18 U.S.C. § 81)

-Blackmail (18 U.S.C. § 873)

-Domestic assault by an habitual offender (18 U.S.C. § 117)

-Hate crimes (18 U.S.C. § 249)

-Assaulting a law enforcement officer with a deadly weapon (18 U.S.C. § 111(b))

archive.is/t1fOP

Niggers don't read books, just like you're average trump supporter

See I bet this guy has never read a book

nice

Attached: jewtroll.jpeg (1600x868, 157.53K)

You halfchanner are so fucking cringe. Please go back to 4chan and stay.

Attached: 1403582452899.jpg (531x1400, 83.75K)

Attached: Next Level Cuckservatism v2.jpg (4144x4192, 3.05M)

Ahahahahahaha. What a cuck.

Really makes you think.

Attached: c3904411eb89f730321a86939a9e2320f56109e822ad29b3fe554ddd341faa69.jpg (1125x1381, 171.42K)

How did you even get here?

Attached: ihasquestion.png (782x790, 199.1K)

Fucking shills like you need to be banned. Trump is anti-Israel!

Thanks President Kushner

Attached: blacks.jpg (800x532, 40.33K)

Too bad, paid shill.

kek

Really? I would have thought you faggots would have a hard on about that one.

So exactly who are you cocksuckers?
Some magapede hiding in a discord server?
A twitter ironybro?
Some goblino from /hisparfuego/?
Where the fuck do they find you idiots?

Things are heating up, better release their violence monkey foot soldiers.

Bump.

Saved.

And I guarantee that Europeans such as Matt Hale will still not be released.
change.org/p/donald-trump-free-political-prisoner-matt-hale

Spics
Spics and niggers
Spics, niggers and white trash
So they don't get in trouble any more despite breaking some very important rules? Blacks and spics for the most part on the sheer amount of them are in the system
Blacks and Spics, >90% of street gang bullshit
Who preforms the most prison breaks? I honestly don't know.
Again, mostly Spics and Blacks due to the overwhelming majority of them in the system. And again, it's one of those very important rules that are imposed upon prisoners because they are, generally, scum of the earth and NEED the harsh regulations (Too bad they don't ever stick when the lessons are taught)
Spics and Jews. Maybe some pimpniggers buy illegals, but it's mostly the former two groups.
Niggers and Spics, again.
I mean, I think everyone does that, and it's stupid that people get tossed in jail for it, but again mostly low IQ degenerates with no impulse control. Nigs, spics and white trash. Too bad all those antifa-ggots didn't get rounded up under this law beforehand
Nigs and spics, again. Some smatterings of white trash, but mostly nogs and spics.
Nigs and spics, nigs and spics, doing what is a nig and spic do…
Spics and jews. Maybe the Chinese, but they tend to use "Birth touring" to get their invaders locked into the US.
Spics and Jews.
Spics and Nogs.
This one seems more Universal, but still probably more spics and nogs than whites.
This seems more like a white crime than antyhing else, but I don't know if "Threatening to reveal they are an illegal" counts as blackmail.
So lets all the violent spics and nogs out, eh? Where's the Feminists crying over this? Oh wait, they're all on their knees in line of Burkas an snapshots with niggers.
Finally, another crime that's worth letting people out. Mostly whites, given how they almost never stick a nigger, spic or any other group with hatecrime… Unless they target jews.
Mostly Spics and Nogs again.

Yep. Barely 40 posts and it keeps being slid down the board.

Attached: why.jpg (361x250, 20.19K)

So, what is the aim of this bill, exactly? I mean, surely "muh ivanka's feelings" is nothing more than a way to gloss over the real (((reason))) for it.

Fighting "institutionalized racism", I shit you not.
You know all those statistics out there about mexicans and blacks having higher rates of violent crime? Instead of fixing the disparity by recognizing that these demographic groups are predisposed to violence and dispicable behavior, Congress' conclusion is that it must be racism, so let's just fast track all the criminals to be forgiven and released back out into society. Those evil racists can't justify their hate of our ghetto animals if the crime stats no longer support their points, amirite??
Ivanka and Kushner are poison, and Trump is a massive retard for trusting their council.

That fuck steel slats fence was just a distraction after all.
Jesus. The kinds of criminal spics getting released…

I typed the web address into the space where you do such things. This isn't a hipster site.
What's a racist?
Like what is a gay person?

Who could have expected this?

Attached: MIGA.jpg (720x809, 53.95K)

Flag on wrong side

But goy, you now may in the future rub hands have a steel slat barrier! Better than the wall I promised!

At the current rate these retarded clappers will celebrate a Israeli company installing a mile of public funded barbwire in the desert as a victory in 2020

You see, the border patrol made up of spics specifically asked for barbed wires so they can jump over and arrest the illegals!
Walls are so overrated. Who cares if he retracts that stupid promise! Barbed wires are just as effective as Israel and Korean DMZ.
They will actually say that

I believe this.
I also believe this. Though, I think that there may also be another reason for this ridiculous bill that is far more conniving than this.

life sentence for drugs is the dumbest thing ever, and you will never get enough support for execution
so whats your solution

Arbeit macht frei.
Bring back penal labor.

Free, one-way trips to the Philippines?

god what a bad way to go that would be

wtf I love niggers now

Trump is probably fantasizing about his daughter being gang raped by a pack of niggers he just released from prison. Webm related.

Attached: TrumpCuckold.mp4 (480x360, 1.34M)

Attached: 1523232260866.png (645x592, 49.49K)

My sides

Will the second coming of Hitler be a latino?

according to that clip, it woulden't even be rape, you can't rape the willing. sounds like trump would enjoy "playing" with some nappy haird little mulatto grandchildren.

Attached: race mixer shlomo.jpg (201x251 30.22 KB, 8.96K)

"Daddy you promised me a pony nationalism"

fuck kusher and ivanka and that other jew in the pic. im sick of these kikes.

would have been a good thing if true…

Attached: Untitled88.png (632x705, 320.79K)

in short, everything is trash except hate crimes and probably blackmail. absolute state of r/the_zognald supporting the release of niggers and spics because they are based boii

Attached: hqdseniefault.jpg (351x321, 28.39K)

his base love muh based niggers and spics and enjoy breeding with them.

Attached: MAGA.jpeg (480x1339, 80.83K)

You cunts wanted accelerationism and now you get it you complain like little bitches.

How curious.

Attached: 20181223_154006.png (2270x2380, 395.79K)

Uuuh, it's accelerating wrong?

Good idea

How does dumping millions of wild nigger barbarians into the streets not precisely match the definition of acceleration?

Attached: 18032018095710.jpg (990x777, 204.85K)

Sssh. It's all part of the plan.

Attached: ef6da644f63dfb8c04672fd5e3009ef54ae2532a2c789b9bd396c5db8480a5a5.jpg (800x800 163.66 KB, 247K)

Formerly Incarcerated Reenter Society Transformed Safely Transitioning Every Person Act
Degenerate or not, you have to appreciate them taking the effort to construct such an acronym. I wish the critics of this would go into more detail about what it involves. For example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Step_Act mentions:

Are there some more problematic aspects of the act which aren't listed here? Restricting restraints on pregnant chicks probably just means no straps across the abdomen (you can still probably tie their ankles/wrists) and improving feminine hygiene probably means a cost increase (more tampons?) but nothing actively dangerous…

The biggest danger I can see in this is "compassionate release". I don't like the idea of letting people out early just because they have cancer or something. AIDS Niggers would probably go on a rape spree the moment they got out to "live life to the fullest".

its all about getting violent nogs out early

Listen POS, the request was for a detailed explanation. Lucky for you I did some further digging. Tom Cotton per politico.com/story/2018/11/26/tom-cotton-criminal-justice-reform-senate-republicans-trump-1015149

In a copy of the DOJ correspondence obtained by POLITICO, Cotton’s office asked whether the bill would extend eligibility for credits to individuals convicted of four crimes:

The bill currently excludes those convicted of assault with intent to commit rape or sexual abuse from earning the time credits, but only if they’ve served a year or more in prison for a previous conviction.

I don't give a shit about credits for "failure to register" or "female genital mutilation" or "assault with intent to commit rape" (these are all feminist led anti-male bullshit) but we should definitely not give credits to anyone importing aliens.

Could you clarify a source which explains which sort of violent offences are eligible for (((good conduct time))) and if the scope was widened? All I'm aware it the maximum was increased from 47 to 54.

The other issue is (((earned title credits))) which was added to those who complete (((evidence-based recidivism reduction programming))) or (((productive activities))) to the tune of:

I'm not sure how they measure this though. If you spend 8 hours a day doing "productive activities" would that be counted as 1 day per 3 days since a day is 24 hours? Meaning that the 1 per 3 rate is more like 1 per 9?

If that were the case, it doesn't sound like that bad an idea, since time spent doing work is probably time spent not engaged in raping each other, recruiting people to Islam, etc.

Of course, odds are that EBRRP will probably be worded broadly enough to include church services, and leading prayer group will be considered "productive" or some BS. IMO the only way you should get ETC is if you are doing solitary work that doesn't earn money for yourself, with the proceeds going to government to help fund the cost of housing prisoners.

Work done in groups gives opportunity for gangs to fraternize.

█████████You are a nigger.Good game though faggot.

The thing that gets me is that if a man were to have strangled his daughter Trump wouldn't push for early release.

this bill allows early release for hatecrime offenders. without it all hate crime offenders are forced to serve out their entire sentence. anyone shilling it as a nigger prisoner release bill is a kike.

Read here, nigger

The irony being that Soros used this excuse to fund all those weed legalization drives, but the Kush Man actually got it down.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

That photo makes me cringe every time. ugh

Per capita, niggers do that more, now KSG yourself.

There is nothing more disgusting in this world than seeing a kike male smile. I get why a suicide bomber would be willing to die, just to wipe that grin off their evil shemeing parasite faces. All jews must die.

the aim is to get another 1% of the nigger vote while only losing another 5% of the white vote in 2020, truly the Jewish masterminds in the white house are playing 4d chess

Who?
Nice excuses, Trumpscum (?)

Have I seen this fucking video before the election I would not have spent a single second argueing for this guy. Maybe should have pushed Rand Paul, there was noone else, maybe any republican could have won after king nigger. Trump may have stopped some kike shit early on, like Paris Climate Deal, TPP, but he also passed shit like this nigger release, and spic aid that would not have flown unopposed under anybody else. Seems to me that he is nothing but a pressure release for zog, and he and all media/podcasts favourable to him are just zog deradicalisation agents.

rand paul supports this bill and lolbergs are open boarders cucks

What's new? They've been doing it for the last 100 years.

They don't kill jews. When's the last time one of those shit-skin suicide bombers killed a jew? They kill their own people.

Than there was noone that ran for us, and there is no longer hope in US politics. Only wondered on Rand, because at least he opposed the aid to Israel. If there is no politics, than there should be a civil war, because zog grows stronger by the day, and millions of new shitskins are shat out every year, while whites don't breed at replacement level, time is not on our side.