Trump Discusses Firing Fed's Powell After Latest Rate Hike, Sources Say

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-22/trump-said-to-discuss-firing-fed-s-powell-after-latest-rate-hike
MARK MY WORDS THIS WILL BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER
Trump will end the FED. Let the muslims wipe out Israel. Begin arrests on January 1st.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1196x984 101.79 KB, 459.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/362898/when-bibi-slept-in-jared-kushners-bed/
youtu.be/8_KAd19UGs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Presumably? Fuckin jews.

Nationalize the fed and nuke Israel.

Fuck off back to reddit

Attached: 1533393173905.png (466x390, 246.95K)

People are calling end times for trump but if he does this then holy shit

Trump is the end times.

Attached: Trump-is-Kalki.jpg (700x977 624.88 KB, 301.53K)

Attached: merchant50.gif (224x200 2.98 MB, 2.01M)

They should hike the fucking rates to 30% and then maybe the economy won't crash and burn with this "quantitative easing" faggotry. Then, after the recession, get rid of the fucking federal reserve.

Trump is ending the Kike debt matrix

Attached: Listened.jpg (1200x800, 149.68K)

Fuck off back to reddit

Big kek

You fear is palpable. Cry harder, kikeshill.

Presidents have jawboned the Fed for as long as there's been the Fed except for Obama who, with a zero-rate tailwind for eight years, had nothing even to jawbone about. Now it's obvious to anyone who can read a chart they're trying to kill the economy going into 2020 and for obvious reasons. The Worse is Better School hopes they overshoot, and by a lot. In the grand scheme of things this wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.

The shills have been exceptionally shit on the latest trump habbening. He was acting like a quite a kike puppet the last 6 months + until he began withdrawal from Syria, then you actually get shills coming out against it, like the blue checkmark kikes they reveal themselves every time. If he actually fucks the fed (which they are shilling against, kek), fucking anudda shoah, the rothskikes will try to execute him just like JFK.
Should combine forces with Ron Paul on this one..

Attached: pepe trump tesla.jpg (960x829, 933.09K)

When pressed why, I wonder if Trump will name the private federal reserve and suggest people research who controls it.
Fucking primetime rothskike redpill drop awaiting right there..

You laugh, but this may be the best time to strike in many decades.
The question of why we're even using a privately owned central bank is being considered by more people than ever before, and there is no reason not to use the Treasury dept. as the originator of all cash, just as it was intended.
The Treasury would loan money to banks, as needed, at a very low, set interest rate, or at 0% interest, altogether.

I personally want to see all usury stamped out completely, but one thing at a time.

We killed the central bank 3 times already, no reason we can't kill it again.

Attached: AAAndIt'sGone.jpg (1000x655, 109.76K)

Forgot to add, eliminate fractional reserve lending at the same time, and you'll eliminate inflation.

Trump is risking his life, for us.
Think about that.

(checked)
It appears so at this point after many Anons called his bluff he is delivering on at least one critical front. More so than the wall I feel.
I remember last time he threatened to pull out of Syria his tower mysteriously caught fire.

Counting discount rate changes four months prior to inauguration years as being part of the subsequent presidency (because that's around when they actually affect the public), Obama benefited from a 1.75% drop going into taking office, a .25% increase to 0.75% going into the midterms and a final .25% increase a year prior to the next batch of elections to close out his presidency at 1%. Bare in mind that he was given multiple corporate bailouts and a 787 billion dollar stimulus bill. His economic policy was a complete disaster and the only reason why the country didn't go into a full-blown depression under his stewardship is because the Fed and the people who owned it did literally everything imaginable to prop him up.

If we were to be generous to Obama and only include the rate changes that happened while he was president, it's still a stark contrast to the Fed's policy under Trump. The rate has increased four times as much in Trump's two years in office so far as it has in Obama's eight years. This is by design to give the impression that Trump's economic policies, which is one of the only good things about his administration, are somehow at fault for the state of the economy and to give the impression that King Nigger somehow helped the country by doing everything wrong (while being propped up).

fucking do it Trump, team up with Elon and fucking do it, JUST DO IT, we got your back

Of course he is going to fuck the Fed dry, how are you gonna make America great again with a bunch of filthy yids printing the money at interest.

These things take time.

Attached: friend_trump.png (760x1004, 908.47K)

Yeah ok faggot.

THANK YOU, DONALD

Attached: anti-communist autism.png (640x640 128.79 KB, 853.36K)

Donald Trump is a zionist. Why would a zionist end Israel's biggest cash cow, The Federal Reserve? That is where Israel got the 80 billion this year.

Someone explain how Trump is in any way against the Fed

Attached: 1401883699591.jpg (1919x959, 110.37K)

We don't "think" he's against the Fed, we just hope that this goes far enough that he DOES become against the fed.
If pulled an Andrew Jackson on the Fed, I'd spend my life advocating we carve an entire mountain into his image…a BIG mountain.

That does the opposite of what Zionists want.
Yea, gotcha…

How is keeping Israel's biggest cash cow alive against zionist interests? How is giving Israel 80 billion dollars, his grandchildren, a new embassy, and funding through Saudi Arabia for Israel's proxy war in Yemen for natural resources against zionist interests?

None of those things are against zionist interests. Donald Trump is a zionist, or at the very least, a servant of zionists.

Yeah, you're a kike. Trump might be one, too, but you definitely are.

Ok

OP wants the ZOG reserve to lower interest rates so they can have a little bit longer time to get out of the markets before everything goes to shit.

So no one can explain how Trump is actually anti-zionist or anti-Fed. Trust me when I say, I'm very shocked.

Attached: 3960cc91ff354e446c413bea2a718236ab923a495e31b40c9b96b88b323764ba.jpg (387x461, 24.33K)

You have a very specific way of speaking that immediately outs you as not a regular user of this site.

He's the only president in my memory that even spoke out against the Fed.
He's the only one that has put non-Jews in charge of it.
He's talking about replacing a Jew-puppet, even now.
You guys keep finding new things to bitch about because you're shills.
Trump could build a thousand foot tall wall, end the Fed altogether, Pull troops not just out of the middle east, but out of every other country on Earth, and cut all aid to Israel, and YOU would be back here, the very next day, trashing him because he hasen't gassed all the Jews.

Useless paid Soros fucking shill.
filtered.

Attached: GetALoadOfThisJew.jpg (513x506, 41.58K)

The only thing that matters is ending the Fed, and he wont. During his campaign he only talked about an audit, which hasn't happened by the way.

January 1st would be an ideal time to do this.

I voted for him but you're delusional

Don't you like fun?

I do but I like results, not empty posturing for 3 fucking years if you include pre-election

Attached: 1534094288894.png (850x1500, 165.43K)

And to think how shattered your shitter would be had the posturing not been "empty" due to kike meddling every step of the way.

Trump pulls US out of Syria after the (((Federal Reserve))) fucks him. Read The Art of the Deal , Trump has been playing hardball with the Jews for a long time.

I'd probably be less jaded about voting if we got the Donald we voted for

What the fuck is wrong with all these Trump supporters? He cares more about fucking Israel than the US.

Israel is trumps master

Didn't trump hand-pick this Powell guy? Pretty sure trump is an accelerationist now.

then why did he pull out of syria, angering 100% of all neocons on the planet?

This is what shilling looks like.

Oh goody!
We may yet avoid a civil war!

Ok, seriously… what is it with anti-American london loyalist named Powell?

Attached: innocent bambi has questions.jpg (1252x1080 151.71 KB, 499.56K)

Maybe hes betraying 1 jew sect for another jew sect.

Trump won't do shit. This is post is goybait. Presidents can't fire Fed chairmen.

Fuck off (((Brad Parscale))). Build a real fucking wall.

Attached: 94da79a89acb4d5437c0215816682ca5--the-fool-kool-aid.jpg (720x926, 60.6K)

We can't know what he's really thinking one way or another, but if he's for real then before going after the fed legally he has to defeat them politically. It is critical he sells to the public the narrative of "Things were great, but then the fed started fucking up and wrecked the great economy we built!". Only then would he have the political capital to actually go for it. His current actions don't guarantee anything, but they are in line with what he'd do if he were planning to end the fed.

He's followed through with absolutely zero of what he said that he would. No wall, muds still pouring in to the US en mass. To me it seems like he's either going half ass at this, or he's controlled op and it's likely the latter. If he wasn't, how would he have even have amassed such a fortune in the first place. You have to ally with some really nasty people to even get noticed in the first place. If you do something they don't like, or don't do everything the clique wants you to, they have infinitely more resources at their disposal to keep you from getting big in the first place. Lodges and secret societies keep these people well connected.

Now here are some facts on Trump

· Trump does everything Kushner says
· Kushner is running the show
· Kushner is childhood friends with Bibi
· Kushner is a Yid
· Ivanka converted to Judaism
· Only one of Trump's married kids aren't married to a kike
· Ivanka dated a Rothschild
· Trump was bailed out by the Rothschild Inc in the 1980s when the real estate market busted ( When did he get really popular?)
· As mentioned above, he hasn't done a thing for us that wasn't for show. He's been all talk. Trump is a smokescreen meant to keep us from taking real action. Just like all of our doodads and yummy treats that we pay for with our imaginary virtual money on a plastic card and illegitimate paper money, he's there to keep us in complacency.

DEMOCRACY IS A LIE. In any gov't across the world, no one we want will ever get into power except for by force or forceful secession. Without billions in campaign funding from corporations that we're willing to sell-out for, none of us will make it anywhere near the top. Our best chance is to start at the local level of gov't and to work as many of our guys into the roots of gov't (local gov't) as possible and eventually secede from the Union at some capacity.

DISCLAIMER!

(This content in its entirety is metaphorical and has to do with a new possible update to The Sims III)

This local power will give us the chance to control every aspect of any community we so choose. We could advertise mediocre real estate at ridiculous levels to keep ZOG out, while at the same time giving approved people (ourguys) great deals. We could form "homeschooling groups" (and teach them in school buildings) to keep our kids from having to be indoctrinated by common core commy bullshit. We could arrest non-whites who've happened to creep in past the system for bogus crimes with evidence planted by us. We could stage "racist Nazi groups" in the county and have them kill a few of the ones that find out about us, which would also scare those who've been residing in the county away. We could have a few designated people claim to be of another ethnicity on the cenus in order to further dodge the feds. On paper, we'll be a very standard 80-90% white. Feds will be less likely to target our communities for an ethnic cleansing via the brown horde.

I could go on and on for paragraphs.

We are responsible for our own destiny, not some controlled op loser sitting in the Oval Office or bought out feds in the Senate. It's time we organise and realize our future before it's taken from us and our children for good.

Attached: Karl Friedrich Lessing (1808-1880) Castle on a Rock.jpg (1400x991, 208.38K)

Kushner is 30 years younger than Bibi. How could they be "childhood friends?"

Look it up faggot. They literally slept in the same fucking room one night.

You fucking halfchanners. Here: forward.com/fast-forward/362898/when-bibi-slept-in-jared-kushners-bed/

Come on now, chaim.

Attached: 1271963878003.png (640x480, 534.74K)

My moneys already all out of the stock market. Fire this kike. Nuke the fed and Israel.

Take your crazy pills, yid.

This christmas is one for the history books!

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (523x540 208.53 KB, 181.46K)

Rothschilds are very clever and always have been two steps ahead of all else. Whatever happens to the Fed, safe to say the Roths will be in a good position as always. Who knows, maybe they are behind the plan to get rid of the Fed, in it's place will something they have seen ways they can gain , just like always. Wilbur Ross is a Rothschild agent and Trump knows the Rothschilds quite well.

Wow a picture of 7 people standing in a row how prophetic

Kek, you're retarded.

Attached: trump and assad.png (1000x500, 822.44K)

Attached: Indian Prays to Trump as a God.webm (480x640 128.17 KB, 599.99K)

Trump will end the Fed and borrow directly from Israel.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1199x574, 600.15K)

If you're not supporting him 100% during a confrontation with the Federal Reserve, you should kill yourself.

Attached: guess_the_races MAGA.jpg (563x128 1.33 MB, 6.04K)

Nigger, native, jewish, and anglo blood. See post above.

Top Shill. You kikes will hang with your zog emperor.

Slurp kike cock somewhere else.

Please tell me those Q-people are ironic.

Attached: 1544926761997.jpg (509x518, 47.34K)

This is very true and one of the many reasons Ive stopped visiting this shit hole.

Suicide immediately.

I hate it when the sabbath ends and you buttplugs come back

Attached: 1497994532077.jpg (292x219, 9.55K)

Doing so will break my last reason for supporting Trump. In reality raising interest rates was all J wanted to see happen. Everything can be fixed jf the rates go back up, as it removes control of the economy from the Fed and banks to do so.

As long as the financial system has control of the economy we only ha e violence as an ojt of this situation.

Attached: Nigger What.jpg (866x1023, 377.46K)

Thanks for the (You)s oven bound kikes. All of the kvetching only proves my point. Nothing I said was wrong.

Attached: 6gorillion2.jpg (640x604, 307.22K)

He'd better 'act' or be known for being the President in office when the bubbles start to pop. The bubbles need to pop either way

Fucking IP hopping schizo kike, everything you said was wrong.

Attached: (jew) mad.jpg (610x403, 101.65K)

Yep, that's a kike.

Attached: 1526792438986.png (250x235, 60.39K)

Did you Yids hop in from 4chan?

That's been being said since the primaries.

Funny that both of you Glow in the Dark CIA niggers responded within a few minutes of one another after responding to me after I took three hours to even check on my post and now you have nothing to say

Attached: Kosher Tuber.jpg (525x767, 87.25K)

They're doing the usual 'derail the thread with circular arguments' bullshit.
Thing they don't realise is how badly they stand out, what a frustrating job it must be running through the script to just be mercilessly rejected and laughed at.

Attached: hasbarafag.jpg (720x686, 259.65K)

Must've missed this fresh JIDF lingo, thanks.
Happy Hanukkah!

Attached: bigots will.png (948x586 59.49 KB, 82.78K)

youtu.be/8_KAd19UGs0

Look at all those employees on that truck pumped to compete for lower and lower wages and higher and higher benefits. I just can't understand why Israel doesn't want an economy as strong as America's.

How frugal!

Stop lying. I'll believe it when it happens, but it never will. Good things can't happen while my soul still exists. And I'm here forever just like you because the gods hate you.

So I'll have no money anymore and I'll have to start over?

Okay. Go to the border and get me live footage of it being done. Find me some good evidence that the funding didn't get blocked because of the shutdown.

No, he won't. He likes jews too much to ever end the Fed. Good things don't happen in this world. We exist in a place of punishment.