FREE YANG!!!

He is innocent!! He become Racist because the toxic ideas white people like you guys keep spam into his mind. I believe this is job of your evil dirty boss that you don't even fear to say name like CIA or FBI make him as scapegoat in Trade war with china . FUCK YOU!!!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-40276568?fbclid=IwAR1-2ruM0JTkpBLrxMzqJwtv1fW9sDGGpF23_nEoM9lNHSHgdEkBMADfCYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this soulless drones story?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

If you've seen one, you've seen 1.3 billion.

Shut up you egg eyes

Attached: kill-whitey.jpg (300x400, 24.63K)

Oh no!

HAH! you just stole Arabic numbers and Alegebar from Arabs. Stole number 0 from India
and stole ancient innovation from china. stole philosopher from Egytp
if Islam philosopher not collect your greek books from you it will lose forever
you guys are barbarians and still are!

Attached: 220px-ModernEgypt,_Muhammad_Ali_by_Auguste_Couder,_BAP_17996.jpg (220x280, 16.3K)

I like how even when the chink is spouting bullshit and giving arabs credit for Persian inventions, he still doesn't specify what China supposedly came up with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

you underestimate me you barbarian :)

Attached: rabbit zero jr3.png (256x448, 21.93K)

Who stole it from Greeks and Aryan people of Northern India.

Like what, how to stagnate for 4000+ years.

Name me 10 Egyptian philosophers.

I don't think you know much of Islamic history.
Islam destroyed most of the ancient literary works of their conquered people.
The reason Greek literature was saved was mostly because of Christian monks and Zoroastrian priests.

Modern wood pulp paper that most people use today (you know the useful and cheap kind of paper) was created by 2 French brothers and a Brit and later improved by a German guy and a fucking Leaf in the 1800s.

Compasses were independently developed in Europe at the same time.

Not an invention, a fluke. You guys just threw shit together because you thought it would make you immortal.

European invented their own independently and it worked better and was used better.

In other words, it's fucking nothing.

*roll eyes* it's useless to debate with racist

Attached: i like white people.jpg (800x600, 97.58K)

Even the niggers of Europe rule shitskin countries better than the shitskins

take my random image serious
you lose . white people you are fucking lose me this time. don't pretend to be otherwise

this is because you live in your shell of ignorance and racism

Attached: Rabbit34.gif (500x268, 3.71M)

All white before it became diluted :^)

Posting in an anchored thread

Haha no all Asians should Rot in a cell

Interesting.

Personally I think you should become a Christian. That way your mom will stop being a "Tiger-mom" and help you in whatever outrageous seemingly useless quest - like making men fly - you choose to think, and quit trying to become doctors and lawyers with no passion.

It will help you at least.

nice make me giggle you got A.

B

B+

C for not get the point

F. for try to think you know who I am

Attached: rabbit28.jpg (309x464, 31.43K)

just stay in your countries and no racist white monsters will bother you
we dont want anything to do with you

bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-40276568?fbclid=IwAR1-2ruM0JTkpBLrxMzqJwtv1fW9sDGGpF23_nEoM9lNHSHgdEkBMADfCYM