Druid/pol/ #0027 YULE II -TRAIN & TRIBULATION edition

LOYAL LADS OF THE B.O.N.D
I bid you welcome in the manner to which we have become accustomed to our most portentous vicesima septima thread. This thread is auspicious indeed because it falls on the Winter Solstice Night! Alban Arthan is upon us and is cause for celebrations as we make our offerings to the Druids, to Cernunnos and to the spirits of our ancestors.
Tonight is the darkest night of the year and the old axion holds true…
Darkest night will eventually give way to light as the inevitable and unbreakable cycle continues.
The waves of censorship and oppression we endure may seem depressing, even blackpilling but take heart that it is but a temporal state of affairs and even now a reaction is brewing. Hard times shall breed hardened men and those with the foresight to see shall fare the best. Although now we live through blackest night, we stand at the cusp of a life affirming new dawn - a Glorious New Order!

The nationalistic Current grows stronger every day, fueled by resentment and righteous indignation. The karmic backlash the globalists are harvesting for themselves will soon begin to strike its righteous vengeance upon those who have transgressed in the face of good & the natural order. Soon our dark night of the soul shall pass and a new day shall dawn.

This threads governing arcana is that of the V card - The Hierophant.
Symbolically the Hierophant (who is a representation of an enlightened priestly class) is seen seated on a throne between two pillars symbolizing law and liberty or obedience and disobedience. He bears a triple crown, and the keys to the Heavens are at his feet.
The Hierophant stands for tradition and convention. He can represent marriage & he can also represent a teacher or sage who will impart great wisdom to the aspirant.
Upright the card can be interpreted as seeking of counsel/advice, marriage, tradition, religion, learning, amd spiritual guidance.
Reversed the card is indicative of breakdown, rejection of family values, abuse of position, & poor counsel.
Funny how the reverse of the tarot always seems to be so accurately representative of our current traitor class "elite" isnt it lads. This is because they are operating on a qlippothic current - they are the inverse to good, the natural and the normal. Qlippoth is not a stable foundation however and hence, failure on their part in the long run is assured. You can fight nature but never tame it. Sooner or later shes gonna throw a hurricane or volcano or massive earthquake your way and unless you have had the foresight to GTFO out of the danger zone, you are fucked regardless of status and wealth. Let the "elite" enjoy their last days in Pompeii lads, for our Vesuvius is about to blow its top….in minecraft
No governing heavenly body this thread lads because the Hierophant is not really associated with one but rather the Zodiacal sign of Taurus.
On the lodgefront, the lads continue their work and the B.O.N.D continues to expand. We are busy nurturing our Current and spreading it through LOCAL nature (and into the laylines) through our recent operation to spread the B.O.N.D sigil (mainly through carving it into trees). Also we have more nexions springing up all over the world. The B.O.N.Ds roots are growing deep.

As ever the topical newslinks are presented for the readers perusal and delectation

Attached: 445e906b04dfcf7ae4939dbb5d2b4d52.jpg (236x331 30.29 KB, 22.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc
archive.is/zm3f9
archive.is/0jIGP
archive.is/LLBjf
archive.is/ufDLn
archive.is/yL3Ke
archive.is/B4N6B
archive.is/ZeOrF
archive.is/CUyir
archive.is/OcsXl
archive.is/IccuE
archive.is/Adn7P
archive.is/6nUOa
archive.is/axdse
archive.is/g2Iwq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Liverpool_City_Council_election
brutenorse.com/blog/2017/12/norse-yuletide-sacrifices-had-almost.html
twitter.com/SurvivetheJive/status/1072855694536265728
survivethejive.blogspot.com/2013/12/frey-and-boars-head-feast.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6520481/BBCs-London-HQ-lockdown-police-clash-climate-change-protesters.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6520617/Stowaways-threaten-crew-container-ship-heading-Essex.html
archive.fo/VM0jL
twitter.com/tictoc/status/1076047183202451458
reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-alexa-insight/kill-your-foster-parents-amazons-alexa-talks-murder-sex-in-ai-experiment-idUSKCN1OK1AJ
express.co.uk/news/uk/1062940/gatwick-disruption-accused-couple-paul-gait-elaine-kirk-drones
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6524435/Police-British-airports-armed-drone-catching-bazookas.html
rt.com/uk/447144-isis-drones-attack-gatwick/
express.co.uk/news/uk/1063114/damaged-drone-gatwick-airport-forensics-police-reward
theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/22/corbyn-faces-furious-backlash-over-backing-brexit
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-mp-who-lied-to-avoid-speeding-charge-compares-herself-to-jesus-a4022876.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46665368
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/23/vegan/
archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.110240/page/n411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obligatory first archive post
archive.is/PMZwn
archive.is/PNnXC
archive.is/vedVN
archive.is/j5q3u
archive.is/Gj2PO
archive.is/YZImt
archive.is/WGAyQ
archive.is/fXnKc
archive.is/zm3f9
archive.is/0jIGP
archive.is/LLBjf
archive.is/ufDLn
archive.is/yL3Ke
archive.is/B4N6B
archive.is/ZeOrF
archive.is/CUyir
archive.is/OcsXl
archive.is/IccuE
archive.is/Adn7P
archive.is/6nUOa
archive.is/axdse
Obligatory first archive post

Attached: 72823ea4fff85f015a482066eba8401e.jpg (236x334, 27.09K)

GOOD LAD
O
O
D

L
A
D

Cheers for the OPs lad, Druid/pol/ wouldn't be same otherwise

also posting a cheeky link to our bunker board >>>/druid/ which also acts as a repository for all info gathered

HAPPY YULE

You are welcome lad. Cheers for posting in it too. It wouldnt be the same without you lads contribootin either.

Merry Yule to you too lad

Attached: 629b38accc551a271cc119a8b30b723f.jpg (235x339, 18.17K)

=THE FINAL REPOST==

YULE

So there you have it lads, Yule. Much like Samhain it is meant to be a liminal time between the two years it can roughly be timed between the Winter solstice and New Years. More info from the discord includes:

Another key event as previously alluded to is Mōdraniht, or Mothers' Night on Christmas eve, although there are many theories as to who the mothers in question are I take it as a chance to make offerings to both Freya and Frigg.

Either way I hope this explains things and I'm happy to explain anything further. Cheers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (275x183 1.11 MB, 123.61K)

Archive of the bunker thread here as it was a good'un and TORfriend was posting some info that was of interest iirc

archive.is/g2Iwq

Attached: 7078348f88e8102df97fd165c20bf6e9.jpg (236x393, 25.27K)

Good stuff lad, thanks for the effortpost.

Attached: dru2.jpg (440x619, 88.33K)

Think the thread got axed last night because I posted it late. Iirc, if a thread has less than 10 replies in a certain amount of time, it gets pruned automatically.

So ill bump it up to 10 replies now

just to be on the safe side

….because you never know.
There - we should be golden now knock on wood

Attached: 9.jpg (529x798, 158.65K)

Got two very interesting vids lads, the first one from the description:

What's the deal with the Nephilim?

Nice work lad, reckon that was definitely the case, I'd imagine most of us are in bed by midnight, I know I was.

And the second one:

What is the Leviathan? and What can it tell us about Ancient Religions?

So, how esoteric are the steel slats, m88s?
How do they align with the cosmos?

Attached: from that to this.jpg (720x405 105.07 KB, 57.75K)

(observed)
Interesting lad, nice one. Ill watch that now. Used to be big into nephilim stuff in my tinfoil days. Steve Quayle and LA Marzulli used to tackle the subject in detail.
Early days of jootube (2007/2008) were filled with tinfoil stuff. Channels like David Icke and Project Camelot were really popular back then. Hell I think Red Ice even started out as a pure tinfoil & occult channel before they went down the rabbit hole…
There was a lot of utter shit about like project cameltoe, jordan maxwell, marshal masters III, david wilcock etc which seemed to culminate and peak during the lead up to 2012. Then when the world didnt end and we didnt transcend to 4th dimensional existence, a lot of these people slinked off into obscurity and nationalism, JQ etc started to take hold as a subculture within the video sharing community. You know the story from there.
It was mostly shit but I have a few fond memories of the tinfoil days of early youtube.

Attached: willcock.png (308x548, 7.24K)

Lads, answer this please?

Thanks for the thread, good yule all.

That's an interesting druid, lad. Looks like a napoleonic jaeger doing some tradition

they probably have some jewish significance tbh, based zognald
beyond being trivial to remove a single pole of and get through

Attached: andyswazis.png (400x300, 12.86K)

Fresh IMPERIUM GLOBOSVM

Them spikes in the 3rd pic might "esoterically" go up some invaders arse if he tries to climb on it and slips. The third pic is very easy on the eye too.

Thanks lad
The painting is titled "Welsh Archdruid" and is by Dr William Price.

/areguy/ basically - a proto version of us now. 19th century neo-druidic revivalism

Attached: wp.jpg (304x304, 18.04K)

I already did lad.

Fresh occult nutty oirishman
Introduces us to a grimoire and mentions the Druids as being the source of all modern western magick.

FRESH JOE

Nick Griffin Needs to Ditch Jack Sen and Rebuild British Nationalism

Both griffin and sen have precisely 0 credibility. Iirc griffin isn't even in the country fat stupid cunt.

This tbh (although the media did a right smear job on Griffin & he also mismanaged funds as far as im aware). That speech he (Griffin) gave in the EU parliament a while back where he named (((them))) was pretty legendary though.
Iv not heard a single redeeming point regarding this Sen character though. Sad as it is. BNP are an unsalvagble "toxic" brand (mainly thanks to the massive media smear campaign due to them making proper gains in the early 00's)
If a similar (credible) party were to arise today though, the media would have a much harder time destroying them as so many folk have lost faith in the msm as of late and the problems nationalist parties seek to tackle are becoming ever more apparent to the everyday joe & jane.

Attached: Voytek Nowakowski.jpg (600x600, 95.3K)

Exactly lad, an I beleive this is what Joe is trying to acheive, no faff, no grandstanding, just politics. It's admirable tbh

Indeed. I quite like are Joe too tbh lad (except his paranoid propensity to accuse anyone and everyone of being "spies"….)
His LOCAL strategy is a sound one though.

What did he get in his first LOCAL election, 3%?

Don't actually know lad, where can you find out?

Damn, only 4.9% apparently

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Liverpool_City_Council_election

Shame, but you could put it down to it being his first campaign tbh

Just swinging by from the Bible Belt USA to say hey to my British brethren, how are you folks doing today? This time of year funny in these parts because people really do think Jesus' birth was the reason Christmas falls on December 25th. No one even talks about the solstice, like it ain't even a thing.

Small steps lads. From little acorns and all that. Besides, I think we are past voting our way out of this anyway and the bread & circus safety net need to collapse before any meaningful change can occur.

Hello lad, nice to see you. How are things your side of the pond?
Sad how tradition is forgotten, although it survives on in modern chrismas celebration (trees, wreaths etc) albeit in an altered form.

I'm becoming an old-fashioned Appalachian hermit, but I do want to see the rest of the country. It's getting old living in a muggy mountain forest.

Theres worse places to live lad - like cities. I dwell on a small(ish) isle myself just off the south coast.

How many threads do you cocksuckers need? Stop sliding the fucking board.

This is the only one in use at present. Stop getting your jimmies all rustled user. It makes you look insecure.

Tactics have become a lot more aggressive, as we saw with NA. A modern BNP would likely be met with open violence.

Thata why we are abiding by Morgoth's "Vietcong" strategy for now.

Yuletide special with Survive the Jive - Guide to Kulchur, ep 5

Shut up faggot

Also good read:

Norse Yuletide Sacrifices Had (Almost) Nothing To Do With The Winter Solstice

brutenorse.com/blog/2017/12/norse-yuletide-sacrifices-had-almost.html

Apparently not smh

twitter.com/SurvivetheJive/status/1072855694536265728

Hello Druidpol, I enjoy reading your posts especially since quality here has declined rapidly. Your optimism warms my heart. Do any of you remember those creepy "whistle blower" posts about the dark/satanic shit in certain London bookshops. Is any of that interesting to you? I can dog it up.

Amazing post, thanks! Wiki still has useful stuff it seems. Is there a reason for drinking beer over mead during Yule?

I wish you warm hearths and full bellies. God Jul.

(observed)
Glad you enjoy our threads user and welcome. I vaguely recall those threads but those portentous numerals on your post (and the fact you used the word "satanic") is no coincidence. Therefor, I would be appreciative if you would expand upon this bookshop business and post what you have. I would certainly find it interesting.
UK is full of dark little sects and secrets. Something fucky has been going on in Clapham woods for a long time too. Something to do with a cult, disappearing pets and ufos apparently. Vid related

(observed)

Thanks, always good to hear anons enjoying our work, it's very encouraging.
Yes please lad
Kek I know it isn't a major academic source but it is good for general overviews.
Not entirely sure lad, my guess is that the holiday involved alot of drinking and that ale was easier to drink/brew larger quantities to last the holiday but who knows

Hardly surprising lad, people are very cut off from these things these days, especially the city slickers

Morning lads.
Remind me not to mix baileys, lager and port in the same evening will you. I feel like a shirehorse shat in my head.

Attached: me head.jpg (960x720, 97.93K)

GodJulanon here. Thank you fellows. I believe in giving and receiving especially during our most festive season. One also cannot argue with those ominous trips. Perhaps I will be visiting more frequently.

The thread was about Treadwell's (>>>12488708). Something funky is definitely there, however there was a richer discussion, now gone it seems, about Watkins Books. If the former is hoods, smoke and pentagrams, the latter bookstore is summoning and worse. Wear some protection if you decide to investigate.

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your views? As druids what do you think of reincarnation and souls? Everything I know is pretty mainstream and (((They))) want us to destroy our racial biodiversity. But can souls change races? I'm skeptical since it falls into their plans.
The germans believed in the soul of the volk, shared and expanded with generations, carried in the blood.
Happy to hear your thoughts.

God Jul.

Ok lads some more info on Mothers night

Followed up by a fresh StJ blogpost:

Frey and the Boar's Head Feast

survivethejive.blogspot.com/2013/12/frey-and-boars-head-feast.html

This one is mostly for 40k but other lads are welcome to weigh in. One thing that I dwell on a lot when reading druid/pol/ is - I may have the source wrong - Glubb's (the Cycle of Empires) assertion that in the failing stages of a civilisation esoteric and religious cults and activities become a form of escapism (for example, the first evidence of this can be seen in the aftermath of WW1 where spirit mediums and ouija and so on gained massive popularity).
I think we do quite well, but the nagging doubt that it's not the right path is always there.

Attached: DruidjakYulemas.png (596x650, 82.72K)

oy vey, take your jewish mysticism somewhere else rabbi, Zig Forums is a Christian board.

Attached: 1524008884480.jpg (680x474, 30.22K)

Nice one lad, will give them detailed peruse once this galloping in my head subsides and I can focus properly.

Where are these bookshops located lad? You have piqued my curiosity now.

Happily lad. We are a nationalistic Neo-Druidic lodge who seek the revivial of traditional paganism. We believe that each user is entitled to believe in whatever he wants and is to walk his own path. We venerate the Ancestor Spirits, Cernunnos, and the Druids (as they most closely embody our values) Divination is also a large part of the B.O.N.D's modus operandi (be it tarot, scrying, runes, crystal pendulums etc)
We seek to nurture the Current we have created and channel it into the laylines, which act as a kind of etheric arterial system throughout the land. We also believe and encourage the concept of self initiation.

Each user probably has differing beliefs on this matter but I think that one has a choice upon death, depending on the life they have lived.
A base/evil individual will probably find their soul trapped in the lower astral realms, unable to move on up until they have suffered sufficiently.
A bright soul belonging to a good, enlightened user would find himself in the higher realms and would have the choice to either remain there in the afterlife or, if they want, to reincarnate (should they wish to learn more through differing life experience)
Some poor individuals may suffer sudden or traumatic deaths which causes the soul to become trapped on the physical plane. These are the souls that become ghosts. They may not realise they are dead, they may have a strong attatchment to something (a place, an object or even a person) that prevents them from crossing over, or they may just be a bit of a dick who likes hanging around spooking people and causing fear (an emotion which they can feed off like parasites or perhaps more accurately, psychic vampires)
Some souls may choose to remain in order to protect their kin and hearth - these are the Ancestor Spirits we venerate. Ancestor spirits are capable of passinf through the Veil and can cross liminal bridges so they can exist in the afterlife and in the mundane realm simultaneously.
So, my belief is you have essentially:

Yes this is true. Each nation has a kind of soul of its own - although its more akin to a gestalt hivemind consciousness than anything individualist in concept.

Karma is not a jewish concept you utter twonk. It is real though. Iv seen karmic retribution at work first hand.

Attached: nox micronomica.jpg (526x787, 119.74K)

GodJul to you too lad.

Thanks lad, it's always good to be aware of these things even if you aren't able to influence them as much as you like.

We take the Indo-European view, going to be a little lazy and link you a video but he honestly expalian the concept alot better than I ever could

There's always a risk of this tbh and it's always important to be aware of it. This is part of the reason post news links and people like Joe tbh

How so lad? The only reason I do this stuff is because I beleive it's right

You're barely even trying lmao

What about people who didn't really do anything either way?

I hear you lad. I have doubts too at times but im always reminded of that Shakespeare quote from Hamlet:

Glubb is human, same of the rest of us and is not immune from error.
Also the spiritualist movment after WW1 did have some merit. The unprecedented amount of death disturbed the etheric balance and (genuine) mediums were able to more easily tune into the frequencies of the dead. Couple that with mass belief and you have a potent recipe for a movement such as spiritualism. Sure there were a lot of fraudsters and hucksters looking to make a quick quid but in some cases (the likes of Eusapia Palladino, Mina Stinson-Crandon and Leslie Flint) seemed to be the real deal, passing rigorous scientific testing methods and still being able to deliver results.

I think we are on the right path lad. My intuition tells me so. I feel it in my gut and my heart. Sometimes you just gotta trust your instincts and go with your gut.

Attached: black mass.jpg (600x450, 20.59K)

For them its a toss up - they might reincarnate in order to essentially "gain more xp" pr they might essentially be happy to dwell in the mid level astral. Its all speculation at the end of the day. None of us will truly know until we are dead.

Fresh news:

BBC's London HQ on lockdown as police clash with climate change protesters demanding corporation makes global warming its 'top editorial issue'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6520481/BBCs-London-HQ-lockdown-police-clash-climate-change-protesters.html

Four migrant stowaways threaten crew with iron bars on ship from Nigeria as they demand vessel be moved closer to coast so they can jump off and swim to UK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6520617/Stowaways-threaten-crew-container-ship-heading-Essex.html

Katie Price ‘Disgusted’ At Christmas Jumpers Featuring Her Harvey

archive.fo/VM0jL

Can this boy band keep Britain and the EU from breaking up?

twitter.com/tictoc/status/1076047183202451458

'Kill your foster parents': Amazon's Alexa talks murder, sex in AI experiment

reuters.com/article/us-amazon-com-alexa-insight/kill-your-foster-parents-amazons-alexa-talks-murder-sex-in-ai-experiment-idUSKCN1OK1AJ

Hope they drown

Stickyblackspastic.jpeg

Kek. No.

My missus has got that. I think ill try experimenting with it.
I usually ask it something like "do you like the taste of cock?" and it responds "Sorry I dont understand the question"
I dont like it tbh. I think glow in the darks might be using it to listen to me. Same with smartphones. Dont trust em at all.

just getting antsy from inaction
trying to ride things out might be the best course but I really don't see much of a future right now

it's lunacy to think it's not spying on you

Attached: baddabing.png (418x405, 167.5K)

Best way is actualy practising lad, have you performed any rites or ritual lately?

(observed)
This 100% and portentous numerals absolutely confirm.
Also lad, dont worry. 5years ago we would never have predicted we would be where we are now. A lot can change very rapidly too. Something will give lad, I promise you. All signs of divination I perform consistently point to it and you can see it start to manifest geopolitically now - you see unrest formenting and more and more marches, demos, things like the yellow jackets and that recent business in germany when that lad got stabbed by syrians. There is a bubbling undercurrent just waiting to burst through up to the surface.

Attached: sons_of_guilliman_by_majesticchicken.jpg (900x633, 189.77K)

Soz lad forgot to link you in

But seriously, dont become blackpilled. Things can change quickly and in unexpected ways.

Both are in London. From the wiki:
If you do investigate, I'll be watching these threads for an update.

Thanks for the in-depth explanation I very much appreciate it!
I have to admit one thong confused me, however. Your explanation does not account for the strange behaviour of the jews. They cling onto life, sacrificing everything and everyone to live as long as possible. Bind their own kind in blood rituals, etc. Are they simply lost/doomed souls? Even when their prophecies have been fulfilled with very little error?

Not for now. I am curious about the NPC/lemmings phenomenon. Is this a bad explanation (incorrect to think of them as NPCs)? How do souls fit into an ever increasing population?

Excellent stuff! Had to slow it down, he reads so fast!

It's not a Christian board.
The first Christians entering into Germanic and Northern European lands did the same, as well as kidnap boys and convert them.
Ask yourself why do you worship a religion which did not origunate in your homeland?

More news:

Gatwick Airport drone arrests: Accused couple are 'lovely people', say neighbours

express.co.uk/news/uk/1062940/gatwick-disruption-accused-couple-paul-gait-elaine-kirk-drones

Police at British airports will be armed with drone-catching bazookas which can trap rogue miniature aircraft in nets as fears grow of Gatwick copycats

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6524435/Police-British-airports-armed-drone-catching-bazookas.html

Israeli Islamic State threatens US & EU cities with drone attacks in chilling new poster after Gatwick chaos

rt.com/uk/447144-isis-drones-attack-gatwick/

‘Damaged drone’ found near airport as police offer £50k in hunt for Gatwick Grinch

express.co.uk/news/uk/1063114/damaged-drone-gatwick-airport-forensics-police-reward

Corbyn faces furious Labour backlash over backing Brexit

theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/22/corbyn-faces-furious-backlash-over-backing-brexit

Fiona Onasanya compares herself to Jesus after being found guilty of lying over speeding charge

standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-mp-who-lied-to-avoid-speeding-charge-compares-herself-to-jesus-a4022876.html

Thames Estuary cargo ship: Men charged with affray

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-46665368

Poultry farmer thanks 'vegan mafia' for helping him sell out of Christmas turkeys after death threats

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/23/vegan/

It’s a Blood Wolf Moon again this year.

Nice pic lad where’s it from? The Chinese always regarded the image in the moon as a rabbit rather than a man though I can’t recall the legend atm.

>My missus has got that. (((Alexis)))
Put it in the oven lad.

I’m gonna keep coming back until final victory tbh. I’m 99% certain i was in the US embassy in Beirut when Mossadniggers blew it up in 83.

Evola purports this in Yoga of and Doctrine of Awakening and I agree.

Some traditions both east and west believe in a finite amount of souls. I think the NPC’s either have souls but are missing the reasoning part of the tripartite, or many of the Euroupoid/Caucasoid ones have the tripartite but have succumbed to the hypnotic powers of Kali Yuga.

I’m a Cascadian Druid, welcome lad.

Excellent OP as always lad. I’ll get back to our discussion on the natures of the sun and moon after visiting family for Yule.

Christianity is literally jewish mysticism.

It's worse than that, it's anti-Christ. I know for a fact that the real Jesus would be a bro who'd be fun to hang out with at heathen festivals, and it's pretty clear that he'd smack so-called "Christ"ians with a whip for being such perfidious cretins.

(observed)
Druids seem to agree kek. Makes more sense when you consider Jesus' teaching to be a weird form of Krishna consciousness

I lost count of how many times Christians state that Jesus absolves sins so that excuses them to sin all they want. Not how it works. Those faggots don't repent, so their end is the lake of fire.

Hypocrisy is just par for the course among (((YHWH)))ists.

I think it was part of a "Druidic themed xmas card set" I pinched off imgur. Same with several ITT tbh. Some of the art is quite nice. Heres another few from the set.

I really want to lad but she'd take horrible vengeance on me if I did. She'd probably oven my signed Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds LP or my King & Country 1/32 scale SS marching band in retaliation.
Sabotage would prob be the smarter option

Thats the spirit lad!

Fuck me, don't leave us hanging on that. Do tell lad…

Thankyou lad. Enjoy your Yule family time and ill look forward to continuing our discussion when you get back.

Attached: ac70c2d96250fd539079b050d5ed0932.jpg (106x150 18.69 KB, 7.05K)

Survive the Jive and The Golden One at a Viking Gravemound

Merry Yule and greetings lads! Aspiring yanklad here, back from a break of wallowing in depression. This board has gotten too toxic for me, constant “___ isn’t white” and “praise the crucified Jew” posts kind of get to me after awhile. I will really only post in these threads from now on as it is easier to filter subversives in just one place. I’ll give you a few updates:

I’m not entirely sure if I did it in the proper manner concerning kennings and what not, yet I saw a hawk flying above me on the way back home. A relatively rare sighting for my area as they’re sadly dying off (the first I’ve seen in several months).

I think that I am done watching his content, last nail in the coffin for me so to speak. Varg may have some strange beliefs, but at the very least he sticks to them and is hell bent on destroying the Abrahamic cancer that plagues our world. I can provide a link if anyone is interested. Sad to let him go, but I will not tolerate the tolerance of genital mutilation.

ᛒ.ᛟ.ᚾ.ᛞ
I think that “B.O.N.D” looks far better in Elder Futhark than in the Roman Alphabet, what are your thoughts? Also, if you can tell me, what is the meaning of the name?

Greentext story (glow in the darks take note for my file):
In the end I found the Aesir and my ancestors from the one absolute truth that I am certain of in life.
Summary:
genital mutilation is bad —> the only )))people((( who fight it —> Epicurean Paradox —> my faith

Story asap.

(observed)

During the missing years of Christ some theorize that he traveled east and learned about the Aryan faiths of Buddhism and Hinduism.

Truth is the ultimate option. Maybe say you’re worried about “muh hackers” listening to you two having physical relations.
The moment I entered a B.O.N.D thread I knew that at least one of you had miniatures. I might get into them some day, but for now I’m going to hoard my fiat currency.

I left a blogpost and some OC in the lodge board since it gets a tad personal. All interested Druids and lurkers are welcome to it tbh; truly heartwarming how much support for the B.O.N.D. has revealed themselves itt. That’s in addition to the growth from thread to thread, schizolad bowing out with a handshake, and hardly any shilling thus far itt. It’s going to be a great year for all of us tbh. Merry Yule lads.

I’ve come across this too, and have been to Kashmir, but didn’t visit his supposed grave. Prabhupada considered him a guru whose teachings were (((subverted))).

Brythonic Order or Nationalist Druids. Dank sigil but I’ll leave it to the elder brothers from the isles to decide.

Attached: B6E4BBAD-0DC7-45B7-894A-F12F97296173.jpeg (700x437, 145.1K)

I’ll have fun finding it.
I was referring to his early life, just looked into this and I’m rather intrigued.
I figured it was an acronym, but why doesn’t it have a dot following the letter D though?

Found the thread.
I agree with this partially. Some indigenous people practiced genital mutilation and as for my opinion on them, I think that they are far worse than people who worship a genital mutilation god.

Overall, very nice thread and it looks like it will be an interesting read.

Thanks lad. I haven’t dug that deep into featherniggers to see which ones mutilated baby genitals tbh. From what I’ve seen the ones here in the NW were more civilized than the planes indians. They built huge wooden halls reminiscent of Scandinavian temples and the totem poles also look like the irminsol. They definitely had peaceful contact with the Soultreans imo. Unlike the more savage nomads tbh.

Attached: 1BDD4183-B065-4F39-BD6D-820AE55EA9C5.jpeg (279x185 15.05 KB, 36.93K)

(observed)
I’m related to some Native Americans (not by blood) through an adoption that happened many years ago in my family. Sadly they’re Christians and alcoholics for the most part, pleasant people nonetheless. As a kid I even got to partake in a smudging ceremony, it was a great experience, albeit I was afraid of going to Hell for it at the time. Kind of ironic to think that I was far more of a “bigot” as a Christian than I am now.
The general trend is that the farther south you go, the more common it is. You don’t have the time to murder thousands of children in one day (actual ritual btw) or mutilate their genitals when you’re freezing your ass off and fighting Alaskan walruses. The same general trend applies to the Old World too, Europe and Asia didn’t practice genital mutilation for the most part until Abrahamic shit showed up; on the other hand, Africans, Aborignals (Australian), and Semitic people loved abusing kids and still do so to this day. The Aboriginals use a rock to slice the penis in half down the middle after destroying the foreskin. This practice continues since no one has the balls to stand up for Aboriginal infants in fear of being politically incorrect for challenging their “beautiful way of life”.

It's a shame what's become of the Pharonic tradition these days. Like Druids, many native American customs include Shamanism, spirit journeys, holy mind expanding ceremonial drugs, ordeals and trials of enlightenment.

In the deep past, before the last cataclysm we Druids shared wisdom with them. The Zuni Tribe of North America speaks a dialect that has far too many Japanese words and phrases in it.. The true old ways of Nippon were are also shamanic, and largely suppressed by western ideals & customs now.

IMO: Druid blood runs deep. There's more to Niplanders being Honorary Aryans than war allegiance. Likewise, there's more to the shared Shamanic practices than (((pure coincidence.)))

FRESH CELTIC SANCTUARY

Celtic Creation Myth and the Magic Stone Of Colm Cille

Also reposting from the Zig Forumsmas thread, credit to the user who originally posted this:

we are not daily beggars that beg from door to door

But we are friendly neighbours whom you have seen before.

Love and joy come to you,

And to you your wassail too;

And God bless you and send you

a Happy New Year

(cont.)

What do you think of all the Ogham carvings across Appalachia?

Didn't know about it at all lad, what do they say?

I don't know as the few public ones haven't been studied much or vandalized away over the years and the possibly more pristine ones are kept in the land ownership of families who don't want to talk.

Attached: 3-img-n.jpg (1600x1200 19.69 KB, 687.26K)

Very cool lad, but are you sure it's Ogham?

Also cool read here lads

The Vedic Age Vol.1

archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.110240/page/n411

I think this belongs here
Trump using ogham to meme a wall
pic relates to Midwinter post by POTUS

Attached: db5d521c2c3155f62b1c1d69a79aa8a4c8bb79936d1c70b2dbeb792662d1dbe2.jpg (709x1004 1.08 MB, 248.2K)

Top tier shitpost friend

I only considered it due to Trump being half Scottish, appointing all these potato-niggers, is it really a stretch?

Attached: 1497081234827.jpg (1350x2000, 530.5K)

Wew lads, JUST finished all my xmas shopping. Town was packed. Why do we always leave it until the last minute smh…
Still, got a few bargains. Charity shops are a wonderful source for locating last minute gifts "for difficult to buy for" folk.
Got my dad a copy of "Congo Mercenary" By Mike Hoare and my mother a cushion & some stupid elephant ornament thing she likes, that will go on her shelf of tat.
All sorted lads. Got the missus a big fleecy dressing gown, a designer handbag (Radley) and a (simplified) book on the Enochian "angels". Got her one on Fae Folk last year so this should compliment it nicely.
Bought the boy some 40k stuff. I let my missus pick my daughters presents. I dont do girl toys.
Just got to do some tidying and washing up and im golden - I can relax with a baileys then.
Fucking love xmas eve lads - one of my favorite days of the year tbh,

Attached: f0f3a7720a076464b1164dff9e46ea22.jpg (236x347, 27.61K)

Lads, I do not post often, as I have yet to initiate entirely. I didn't want to be a bother. But a circumstance rather grim has beset me and I need the aid of the B.O.N.D. Firstly I must apologize for what will be a blog post. Nextly, I must say: inb4 >>>/x/. I know the mods and other anons will not believe this, but I truly know what happened to have been real, and I truly need aid. Also, please forgive any errors, I am posting from my phone.

Some time ago, I set out to find truth regarding this universe. I had turned my back on the church I was raised in for all it's sanctimonious hypocracy. I found /druid/ and druid/pol/, and felt my blood stir. I knew it was the path I was to take. But my seeking of truth angered something. All my life I had believed in ghosts and demons. I had seen many. But none like this. When I was younger, the most that would happen physically was the occasional ghostly walking up and down my homes stairs or a knock or two. Sometimes something would fly off of a desk or feet could be seen in sillhouette at the bottom of my door. I was afraid at first, back then, but I soon found the thing harmless. I am the only person in my family cursed to live with insomnia, and so was the only to ever observe these events. I considered recording them, but never did. Back to when I decided I would attempt to initiate myself to join the ranks of the B.O.N.D. soon after beginning my studies and breaking all my spiritual linkage to my old church, I had an experience unlike any other demonic experience. I awoke one morning extremely early, to the temultuous sound of ringing bells. I opened my eyes to find my face but a few inches from my ceiling. I maintained some composure and uttered a quick prayer to Odin and Thor begging for protection. I willed with all my being to return to my bed. But while I did, the entity in my room spoke to me, but it spoke without sound or word. I heard and understood somehow. I don't remember what it said exactly. I remember it saying something like, "maybe if you pray to your old God, I will let you go." But the memory is hazy, so I'm not sure. I replied something like "Never. I am no longer supplicant for Baal El." This angered it greatly and it felt as though everything trembled with great force. I fought and somehow was returned to my bed. It did not end here, however. The thing then attempted to force my spirit from my body. I cannot explain with any words what I felt other than it was like the very fabric tying me to my body was stretched as I was pulled at. I prayed again to the gods, calling upon Odin, Thor, Tyr and any Aesir that would aid me. I fought and resisted, then suddenly as it started, it ended. It never spoke to me again, but as it left I could feel it's hatred and I heard it breathe heavily, like some beastly animal. I was in shock for some time. But I knew I must erect a ward before the coming night.

Cont.

Cont.

I had studied somewhat the Futhark, and they had called to me as a child, so I took to making one from them. I had cardstock, 2" x 2" centrally I placed Elhaz, supported either side by Tiewaz. Beneath Elhaz, I placed Thorn. All around these along the edges I wrote incantations to Odin, Thor, and Tyr. The ward, to my surprise held. After that day, I could feel the demon at bay, like a wolf at the edge of the light of a campfire. Eventually, I felt it no longer and I could enjoy my studies and meditation in peace. I then moved, from the great desert of the West to the mountains of the Pacific Northwest. I have been here not long. Last night the demon destroyed my ward. Not just penetrating it astrally, but folding the corporeal paper in half. I awoke this morning first to a very overwhelming and terrifying presence. I ignored it and went back to sleep. The second time I awoke, I heard a rumble beneath me. I could hear claws upon the floor outside my room and a knock. I assured myself that it must be the furnace and the dog, respectively. I slept again. I awoke a third time, a breath in my ear. A hand beneath my chest, and toes upon my acheles. I prayed again to the same gods this time also to Freyr. I promised them that in exchange for protection I will at some time, when my circumstance changes and I may, repay their kindness with proper rite. The hands and feet of this beast both were clawed. I felt the remaining sharp hand press slowly but deeply into my back, but it failed to pierce my skin. The sun then rose, and it left with a gutteral, beastly grunting breath, like a horse blowing ferociously. Then it was gone. I felt my back still sore, but it never punctured my skin. I thank the gods and praise them for sparing me, once more. I decided to inspect my premises and myself. I found where I am still sore to be red, and scratched in wide scratches. I suppose it was not claws, but very long, hard nails. I have a pic, but will not dox myself. I was surprised it breached my ward and went to inspect it. The ward was no longer where I placed it, but rather it was on the floor, folded in half. Another oddity was, my door, which I leave unlocked, always, was locked. I have yet to find anything else out of place, but surely may. The last time I was in hubris, thinking that someone so untrained as I could construct a ward powerful enough. Forgive me for the blog post.

Please, lads of the B.O.N.D. instruct me how to protect not only myself but my family. I am ashamed I must ask when on the eve of Yule, but I must. If this demon returns, I fear I will not triumph again.

Same here lad, all my presents are just about ready now, all I need to do is buy FNV for friends and a copy of that Yule book (gotta support this stuff) then tuck into some Belgian lager a mate gave me.
Me too lad, Wassail to you and your family

The only advice I can give is to make a proper offering to the gods, particularly Thor and use iron (the metal). Keep us updated, sounds like your having a wild time

Thank you for the advice. I have been procrastinating my offerings because my family are staunch Christians and would not tolerate me engaging in any pagan heathenry. I suppose I must act regardless of their thoughts. I have no alter, and no alcohol. However, I will maybe have access to the remains of a ham, and could attempt to make offerings to the gods with that.
I will need to get creative here. I won't blog post any further, but to put things simply, I am operating with constraints. Again, I truly appreciate the advice, I will heed it and lurk in the case any others offer more.

Wassail to you and your family.

Thanks Merlin. Merry Christmas.

Attached: 486ec7a6ae073bf72c93d1a920901b38e8b22e2c9ee996a89909401e34db9189.png (647x642 201.72 KB, 102.94K)

But Also Merry Yule. Ves Heil Noel.

Attached: 7be79e9a0961b7fc962fd0b3a8c1aa414f1a729fa1839decccdb54d3e4f3db52 (1).png (1280x720 548.61 KB, 8.9M)

Milk and honey is also a good offering to make lad, for clarification use the iron to protect yourself

Dang it - wrong webm

Vess Heil Noel

Attached: YULETIDE.webm (768x432, 15.89M)