Important.Atlantis is in plain sight

Hitler wanted to find it, as an undeniable proof of the existance of an aryan race.

When the Nazis came to full power a book written by a prominent geographer and Führer of the German Press Albert Hermann propelled this proclamation that the Germans were descendants of Atlantis.

“A thousand years before Rome was founded, the Germanic tribes had already reached a high cultural level,” said Hitler (Mees 266) “According to a Greek legend, there is a civilization known as ‘prelunar,’ and we can see in the legend an allusion to the empire of the lands of Atlantis that sank into the ocean,” said by Hitler 21-22 October 1941, night (Brunner 262)

This video explains it very well.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM&t=7s

Attached: location.jpg (2063x1553 104.79 KB, 333.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lqLefYX86xI
youtu.be/JmgaHSTzCKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that why they turned Aqua Man into a shitskin and made his blonde mother a coal burner?

Thats the first thing i thought as well.

Well yes can you imagine what would happen to the kikes if researchers dug this city up. It would only be a matter of time before someone connected the dots

watch the fucking video

its not the eye of the sahara, though it might be a city.
See youtu.be/lqLefYX86xI
or youtu.be/JmgaHSTzCKY

No, you can shill your bullshit elsewhere.

I trust legend more than fake and gay post modern (((history))). Issac Newton was right.

translation
(((SHUT IT DOWN)))

pic related is possible flood map. Also all evidence suggest there wasn't only one city.

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-035024.jpg (1920x1080, 860.25K)

oh no… the goyim know about the 50km2 of evidence under a coat of dry mud

im not denying it might of flooded. bit its how many miles away from the sea? on top of the 400+ feet water lever rise after the younger dryas. this is too far away to be a maritime nation.
The world wasn't flooded long enough to establish an entire city that sized either. It could be a city don't get me wrong, but its not atlantis. before 12k years ago egypt was green and fertile, the entire sahara could be hiding ancient ruins

I suppose we could post some other pictures too.

This is now a verboten archaeology thread. Post rock cut ruins.

Attached: Devil's Wall, Germany.PNG (975x533 881.15 KB, 1.34M)

it was b4 the ice age. Sea level would've been much higher. Comet strikes and throws us into an ice age wich lasts 1000 years and then the climate start to warm up and civilizations flourish again

The white people loves to colonise everywhere.

Attached: 1534753534475.jpg (680x510 2.39 MB, 155.25K)

hilarious how sandniggers could carve 50 ton rocks with laser precision

buncha hot air

Attached: schmucked (2).jpg (586x356, 81.65K)

What is pic 5 there for? That's Africa.

Yes watch the video it saves you time

That was the most fascinating one for me look at that explosion recorded in the sand patterns…that is massive.

I know right?

Attached: Felsenmeer im Odenwald German megaliths 2.PNG (776x544 647.39 KB, 563.04K)

We're becoming worse then tabloids.

you got that backwards boyo. sealevels were 400 feet lower amd the icecap was 2miles deep all over canada. younger dryas happens and the impact event vaporizes the icecap dumping enough water to cause sealevels to rise drastically and plunging the temp down, some time later we cross the tourid meteor stream again and another impact event slams into the Pacific ocean and causes the flood myths burrying everything in mud and spiking the temperature up.

Wouldn't a 1000 year ice age be more than enough to build a civilization (near the equator cause ice), and yes i was wrong about that.

Pretty sure you could but the sea level rise obviously isn't enough to make the eye of sahara coastal. theres plenty of evidence of various civilization activity at this time from the vedic valley to minoan mining in north america.

Atlantis is Antarctica that's why people aren't allowed to go there.

1st pic is proof that whatever was on earth 12000 years ago, got completely fucking obliterated.
the other pics are geographical correlations with plato's description of the city

hollow earth m8 Google them RedPills

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-042624__01.jpg (1080x1920, 293.47K)

Why wouldn't people be allowed to visit Atlantis?

best part about hollow earth theory isnthe electric universe theory can actually account for it. you can even see it in the sun as sun spots are black amd drboid of light where logically it should be the brightest spot.

it may be fantasy but i really hope the natsocs found the hole to hyperborea

reminder to filter naysayer shill fagots. These threads have the potential to be interesting beyond words if you don't get sucked into bullshit strawman and ad hominem arguments.

and anchored. better luck next time, historians.

They don't want you to know of the ancient white man's metropolis.

I occasionally really enjoy anchored threads. You have a particular privacy that you can't get on the rest of Zig Forums to have a nice intimate conversation with other attentive anons. I have in the past specifically searched them out just to have a more personal interaction with anons. A few of my all time favorite threads were completely anchored and no one, other than one or two people visited them.

Kike mods.

guess this might be a good time to bring this up as it seems relevant. the last pole shift happened ages ago and the cia actually classified a book in 1966 about the cyclical nature of cataclysms. earth crust displacement is one of the theories on the death of atlantis so it might be interesting to people here.

sorry forgot to add. the attached pdf is the book The Story of Adam and Eve by Chan Thomas. its the book the CIA classified, it was declassified but redacted heavily

Watched. So is the implication by the OP that this new formation in Greenland is a twin pairing son's city of Poseidon?

America is. It's why the teepee niggers won't let scientists do tests on all those mummies with red and blonde hair.

They went to Ireland after NA fyi.
fun fact: the government diverted part of the Colorado at the grand canyon because some goy stumbled upon a cave full of gold artifacts with swastikas on them.

extra fun fact: the place they diverted the river is the same exact spot the Zuni teepee niggers hold sacred. They say white people came put of the ground like ants and saved them from a giant cataclysm by taking them underground

why the FUCK was this bumplocked?

Why did they name land marks in the grand canyon after egyptian gods and stuff? Must be a coincidence

I wonder (((why)))

When I was 10 my sisters were attending university so the house was full of books. I read Barbara Tuchmann's Guns of August, Tolstoy's War and Peace, and even all of JD Salingers four books by the time I was 12. I used to play sick all the time so I could stay home and wallow in bed reading and fantasizing about things. It was awesome. I love great literature, have from the start.

But there were books though that I rejected out of hand; Ayn Rand for example doesn't have a clue how to write. Total fraud of a woman.

And this shit you guys are drooling over. Yeah cool photos of geographical anomalies. Thanks. But Atlantis? this shit is Emmanuel Velakovsky tier garbage. Total hack total intellectual fraud. I read about the first 75 pages of Worlds in Collision and tossed it aside as a waste of time.

Seriously this shit about Atlantis in Africa is garbage.

Attached: 632271.jpg (273x475, 132.34K)

Going to need a bit more support here.

I thought this was another /x/ thread, but it's solid.
I know it doesn't make a difference, but I'm still post bumping out of principle

t. user. A rare 1936 Berlin Olympic photo for you.

Attached: germanwomenolympics1936.jpeg (2044x2485, 525.59K)

That's the thing. It's solid proof that pur history is completely kiked out.

this

Attached: 1488.jpg (1848x1391, 1.02M)

lol

Eye of Sahara is a result of desertification. It's right at the meridian where the desert meats the wet tropical areas. The eye of sahara is where hurricanes are seeded. They spin up there and destroy US Southern States.

The Sahara desert is completely reversable. Think about the hanging gardens in Egypt. It is 100 percent the politics of the region that is responsible. It is all muzzie countries with free gibs from the (((UN)))

Also look up the Great Canal Project Ghandafi had before getting taken out.

Lots of problems.

Eye of Sahara is a result of the windy wasteland of North Africa.

Attached: schmucked.jpg (590x357, 81.64K)

WE

thanks user, will share it further