Who is white?

I want this to be pinned, because there is a lot of debate over who is white. In the Bible, Noah had three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Japheth was Noah’s oldest son and he became known as the father of the white race. Japheth’s lineage goes as follows.

Gomer: Scythians, Turks, Serbs, Croats, Armenians, Welsh, Picts, Irish, Germans(Teutons);

Magog: Scythians, Goths, Swedes, Finns, Huns, Slavs, Magyars (Hungarians), Irish;

Madai: Mitanni, Mannai, Medes, more generally Persians, or even more generally Indo-Aryans;

Javan: Ionians (Greeks)

Tubal: Tabali, Circassians, Georgians, Italics, Iberians, Basques;

Meshech: Phrygians, Meskheti, Moschoi, Illyrians;

Tiras: Thracians, Etruscans, Goths, Jutes, Teutons (Germans).

Attached: 6D250D6E-A21B-4B08-853F-18350720BC94.jpeg (750x575, 237.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/gnosticwarrior.com/japheth.html/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bullshit

I’m a Christian and your entire thread is complete bullshit.

no

Attached: Ugh Vey.jpg (424x594, 75.42K)

CI says that white people are Semites, when that is obviously bullshit. White people are Japhites, descended from Japheth, not Shem. Shem is the father of the Arabic peoples as well as the Jews.

Turks are definitely white. That’s all I’ll say.

Attached: 141864F8-CFA7-41FB-9923-9FCF96C353A2.png (272x275, 124.28K)

Fuck off.

And your point is what? That your source for this bullshit is your asshole?

And is it any wonder why shitskins are fucking retarded and broken?

Attached: Breathe Deep.jpg (599x398, 38K)

Bullshit. You faggots never provided any arguments. What are you arguing against what I said anyways? That Jaoheth is not the father of white people? This is literally the accepted version of the story even by mainstream bible scholars. I think the Bible clearly defined who was white.

Turks basically mean Byzantines, since Japheth/Japheth’s descendents ruled Asia Minor/the Levant.

Europeans.

Nigger, there were white men walking across the ice long before your world was (((created))) in a desert shithole as a way to rationalize reality with their limited intellect.

Nigger this is Zig Forums. Facts and science reign supreme.

Attached: No Power Here.gif (640x258, 3.33M)

Meanwhile, most Austrian women prefer Turkish men lmao. Same in Germany.

Neither did you. You made a bunch of patently false claims without so much as a single source. When you learn how to make a case for your fantasy delusion, then maybe you'll deserve the honor of an argument.

Kill yourself kikefy, you're never get this shitpile back.

I’m talking about the Bible in a historical context. Whether or not you believe in the flood is irrelevant anyways. Archeologists literally discovered Noah’s Ark exactly where the Bible said it was. And the Bible never said there was a worldwide flood either. It was only a local flood that drowned out a single civilization. All pastors who preach that there was a worldwide flood are promoting paganism. Plus it was deliberately mistranslated by the jews who own all our Bible printing companies.

You're the only ones dumb enough to control.

I don't take the modern Bible as anything more than a guideline for ethical and moral behaviors.

Walk in his footsteps, not those of his students.

Who is kikey? I mostly use 4/pol/ because you people are spergs and this shows haha. Alman kadınlar Türk çükünü seviyor…….

Huh? Anani sikeyim

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (1591x892, 292.71K)

Oh thank God. Wtf would I do without (((mainstream))) people telling me what to believe?

Listen shitskin, the only thing I want to hear from you is that bannersperg has finally been shitcanned.

Liberate Constantinople, gas anatolia

Here’s my source, nigger

google.com/amp/s/gnosticwarrior.com/japheth.html/amp

It gives links at the bottom. Eat a dick.

Haha that man looks like average German, which is Arab not Turk. Most Turks are white. Compare to Greeks who look like African.

You make no sense. Even as English’s my second language, you still no sense? Fuck your mother. Anani sikeyim.

Hey faggot, how old is the world according to the bible?

Attached: Tuscany jew.jpg (300x300, 40.99K)

Oh fuck, you’re one of those gnostic sodomites.

Retard white people. Understand your kind is going extinct and there’s nothing that can be done. Stop blaming Jews haha, fuck them but the real problem is white people who think they can rule over us. History has not shown you otherwise?

Attached: C6C6D53D-7C21-4996-8351-48FF862953C4.jpeg (555x284, 80.71K)

10,000 years. The timeline of events in the Bible is exactly 10,000 years.

You're just upset we deleted your dailysperger thread.

Fuck off, retard.

Attached: halfway there.jpg (1427x390, 129.83K)

Haha look at angry White People, angry that their women get rape and they lose their countries ahaha.Annemle birlikte uzun kahverengi sikimi em

Attached: 4EB09787-EB44-4760-B722-F4E5E0384BE7.jpeg (1242x1212 182.21 KB, 332.4K)

Learn English, you illiterate Arab.

Superior version.

Attached: halfway there.jpg (1979x629, 193.36K)

Fuck your fuck Arabs, I am whiter than Arabs and whiter than you aha

Attached: F90004EF-6B11-473F-A210-2056CDE13221.jpeg (400x400, 26.22K)

Do the Sauds know you're being an ass on here? Should I ask them to correct your behavior?

Retard whites, fuck you all. Fuck Arabs Jews Ermeni Asyrian K*rd, fuck you all dogs. You are all scum we genocide once and will genocide again aha.

Attached: 4199F629-3ABA-4097-88CE-CAA020C9D7DF.jpeg (788x443 86.02 KB, 162.86K)

Not jews.

Confirmed. Thread is gay Muslims looking for dates.

If they are enriching your life, they are white. If they are enriching your girlfriend, they are not.

Shit thread full of shitskins and commies
Die

/nupol/ strikes again. Fuck this place

Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

Attached: Nu-Jew Filtration.jpg (847x402, 94.03K)

Wrong. Shem was white.

I know this is bait but I mean really.

Attached: b19befc7691394e65aac19afd4a7680e7e98392a4d6438ec48b5e334e09ecbfd.jpg (680x665, 67.91K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 362_1000.jpg (475x633, 82.41K)

They discovered shit, its a lie told by your cult leaders. Just like the rest of them. There is no god, its all a scam.

All that page shows is that your unsourced copypasta came from another unsourced webpage that's not even written in complete English sentences.

Yeah, literally Wikipedia. You were more convincing before you clued us in to how low your standards of evidence are.

Attached: Europemap-2010.gif (713x535, 64.06K)

wrong pic

Attached: whitelinefever.gif (713x535, 67.02K)

Attached: trapped.png (235x198, 44.77K)

Nobody discovered an ark. The idea that two of every single animal walked to the middle east from all over the earth is literally the stupidest fucking thing that otherwise intelligent people believe.

Oh God, another nasha shabbes. Why are you infesting my board.

Tell me

Lol No there isn't just open your fucking eyes.

>The (((mabbul)))
This is why people don't buy your bullshit. With jews, you lose. Get the kike out of your head and come back.
Nothing the kikes write should be taken literally. The Iliad is more reliable than the Torah.

We are the sons of Wotan and we come from Europe. Fuck off with your kike larping.

Attached: hakenkreuz.jpg (300x301, 24.55K)

THERE IS NO WHITE
There is only European.
If you are not Nordic, Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, Italic, or Hispanic, you are not European.

Or that everyone left on the planet came from jews.

Still mad (jew) will never be white?

"White" is a reference to White Caucasians of European-descent that have a common set of unique cultural proclivities. While some are Judeo-philes, they have no kike DNA nor are they anglo-kikes

No.
Color labels strip you of your ancestral heritage and cultural identity.
Only jews use the label of 'White™' which inludes mixed-race Arabs, Mezitos, Turks, and, worst of all, jews.
There are only Europeans.
These are the only Europeans.

Were white back in the days of Byzantine Empire, they got shitted and slaughtered like anywhere else where the tawny and black peoples invade. There's more Greek ruins in Turkey than Greece.

Race was a reference to bloodlines of people who had at least some degree related to royalty, a divine claim. If there were billions of Austrian abos– we would consider them a 'race' but our ancestors would certainly not.

Noah or the secularized version called Caucasian, this is why the USA government labels Arabs and Turks as Caucasian. This describes the origins of the three races, this is the story of Noah and the Orea Linda Book which also describes the three peoples.

The word White came about from Freemasons or at least the first legal use of it– White and delightsome peoples whom could acquire enlightenment. It is an extremely Masonic idea from the age of Enlightenment to unify Europe and America in a brotherhood of light as they put it(see Thomas Paine). United States of America was a White nationalist state from it's very inception, which was far more liberal than the jingoism that engulfed Europe during and after the Reformation Wars. It makes sense why European royalty would reject the concept of White, the dark peoples(they NEVER refereed to them as a race) really were troops with little influence beyond the valley but now there's billions of them with guns and transnational turd handlers.
The difference between the Whites and the Blacks is necessary more than ever, but it's origins are in that of Freemasonry.

People that use the word 'European' are referencing pan-euopreanists –those that Hitler warned us of– like Kai Murros(an 'ex'-Maoist) or the EU's magic dirt advocates. 'Western' also includes spics and Israelis to Zionists– a word they favor.
Anyone that uses geographical locations or languages to describe our blood are scatterbrained illiterates that do know the differnce between a state and nation. Flags used to represent people, not land claims as they do today.

Most countries are fake and gay though, that came about in the last few hundred years.

Attached: 1493 Hartmann Schedel(2).jpg (1851x1340, 3.13M)

Correct that nations as we now them, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and so on, are jewish in origin and serve to d&c cultural groups. However, the list provided is of cultural groups seperated for thousands of years by language. Genetics shows, at least paternally, there are two variations of two genetic groups spread throughout these cultural groups, I (I1 and I2) and R (R1a and R1b), aligning with paleo- and indo-europeans, respectively. There is some J (J1 and J2) in Europe, which is Persian, Sumerian, and Babylonian in origin, but only one or two subclades (family lineage) of J1 are "Semitic". Thereare also "Caucasians", Haplogroup G, which make up most of the converts to judaism but are not jewish by nature, a they predate first century race-mixed afro-asiatic persians.

In the United States of Israel, "White" is a replacement for the once used identifier 'Caucasian'. At a time when Identity Politics have reached a crescendo, it makes sense that those of descent mentioned in your post would latch onto their European heritage like a pit bull, as it goes directly to the finest genetics known to man created by the powerful forces of nature and biology. And though we are European mutts, we are European, un-blemished by kike genetics and a still pure European bloodline which reaches directly to European soil, and the indigenous Euro. You can bet the Pink part of your Lilly White ass we're claiming that with all due pride, for obvious reasons.
And, there is a huge and ever growing desire to preserve the remaining Aryan phenotype; hands down the finest genetics ever known to mankind

Well you know, there was also a world wide flood that pretty much wiped out everything 12,000 years ago and we all decend from that one tribe that survived it (anywhere from a few people to 2,000), not to mention that it is found in pretty much all our myths and legends from long ago.
To delude yourself that there isn't a god is also stupid, and to put religion as the same as faith is the reason that you probably sound like an idiot when you voice these opinions.
The actions of a few corrupt men don't define what God is, what he is about or if he even exists.
Maybe if you were a little more observant you'd notice that just because all religions are scams now doesn't mean that they are not based in truth, the greatest lies are often told in half truths.

Attached: img19.jpg (960x720, 397.16K)

Sounds as bad as American or Western race. Say White, even if it is masonic as fuck it at least refers to a genus of biology.

Attached: but thats wrong.jpg (477x720, 60.46K)

Too bad Odinic breads get anchored and shit like this is allowed. I wonder (((why))).

Digits demand that I refer to Odinia.

It's priestcrafting mostly. If you want start a sacred book reading thread I'd be down:

Book of Knells
Oera Linda Book
'''Vedas
Poetic Eddas
Book of Veles
Kalevala

Toss in the Salamander Letter for Americans and the frog memes. I'm sure there's plenty I'm forgetting.

Attached: pepe gold plates book of mormon.jpg (800x1103 61.68 KB, 1.41M)

Have you ever been so deluded that you based your entire understanding of race and genealogy on semitic fairy tales?

Nope. Arabs are mixed race jews, niggers and other non-white pre-Adamic races. Jews are Edomites, the spawn of Esau, grandson of Abraham, and non-white Cannanites. Shem isn't even in the picture, but you faggots try and fail at your faggot noise every time. Makes me wonder why you bother, but then I remember you're low IQ faggots whose only purpose is to practice slaying meatsacks.
Maybe your faggot version of CI, but that's just them being faggots and you cant into study and verify because muh brainlet shill.

Your ilk never learns. The coming beatdown on you non-whites will be glorious and you will be as if you never were. No one will remember you nor care.

Wat? The Israelites became the Scythians and Cimmerians. There’s tons of evidence for this.

Other way around. Scythians traveled down and became the Palestinians. Turkic tribes from Russia are today's Jews.

jews are certainly not white

That doesn’t contradict with what I said. They can go back to where they originated.

It doesn't matter. Worst case scenario humanity is eighty years to genetic mastery that obsoletes race. Best case scenario is more like fifteen; don't count on fifteen, but also don't act like the regime of ancient idiocy is still current.

whtieness predates the bible

Kikes never left the middle east until they were kickedout. All those names are fictions.

Yank thread.

Attached: whatpartsoftheworld.png (686x601, 79.72K)

get this CI memery out of my sight

It would be good to have a thread based on all of these lost Aryan religious texts and knowledge. We now know via genetic testing that Whites created all of them, including Buddhism.

Fellow Muslims, you know who you stop blaming? The jews.

Attached: 78575.jpg (501x585, 97.28K)

this sums up everything
Blue=white
else not white
jews not white
nazism was truly ahead of their time

Attached: db11b8829d8de2d9458eade5d66e329c3e722f5dc2ed732f1807c9ecc3e2807d.png (1053x1070, 1.49M)

wrong pic

Attached: 2f2130f17daa9fabd1afb18fcc749ce9f696a34ef6027a075c87eea0262809a6.jpg (2048x1625, 970.66K)

Gas the christians first, then the jews, then the niggers!

Nice job, op. Your autistic bullshit made Zig Forums hate Christians more than jews.

Anyone who is naturally white in appearance and a high change of getting a variety of hair and eye colors, I guess.

ok

Attached: Ayder-Turkey.jpg (3000x1971 742.88 KB, 955.15K)