SOLAR MINIMUM CONDITIONS ARE IN EFFECT:

The sun has been without sunspots for 213 days in 2018 (including today)–that is, 60% of the time.

The sun is experiencing the deepest solar minimum in a century. Sunspots are formed from convection currents pulling and spouting gases from the core along large magnetic ribbons. They are a sign of a healthy and hot core. You will find older dying stars typically are without sunspots for entire lifecycles later into their waning stages.

The magnetosphere has been showing unusual symptoms as a possible result, and just recently on the 21st, all 6 reporting stations around the world equipped with magnetometers to monitor the schumann resonance mysteriously went offline at the same time. This has -never- happened before.

I'm starting to wonder what really happened at sunspot observatory, and im also starting to wondering just why nasa is now devoting so many teams to new horizons and its data from the sun.

Anyone else?

Attached: missingdata.jpeg (1898x1898 279.47 KB, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMyIUzV2k14
ndtv.com/world-news/angry-child-of-krakatoa-rumbles-on-1966915
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrella
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
9news.com/video/entertainment/television/programs/next-with-kyle-clark/scientists-say-solar-minimum-is-near-as-record-cold-hits-us/73-8374280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ugh, ive been up too long and im literally in the wrong year.. parker solar probe*

Sun as of 12/22 going a few years back for reference

Attached: sun12_22_18.jpg (1024x1024 233.76 KB, 239.09K)

seriously nothing makes sense, there is too many synchronous abnormalities and events surrounding solar activity, the government, and hush hush actions being taken.

wow, thanks for posting those. yea, ive been monitoring it closely. i for one am not exactly optimistic.

SOON

Attached: Darksign Sun.jpg (3840x2160, 587.88K)

Bring on the fucking ice age. I'm ready. Been saving cash and prepping little by little every day. There is still plenty of time. It won't steep off until 2020, but fucking be ready by then.

Attached: survivecold.jpg (500x383, 54.24K)

Daily reminder to get plenty of wool clothing for the fimbulwinter. Wool is better than any modern technical fabric because it stays warm when wet. Get some merino wool leggings and a long sleeved top as a baselayer.

Kirtles, or kjortals, are based and extremely warm. Also get a proper hood. I know it's larpy but they were used for thousands of years for a good reason.

Attached: 1202221100_gugel_mittelalter_medieval_hood.jpg (600x800 256.87 KB, 73.96K)

That's somewhere out past Pluto, nigga. Also, don't be a faggot and source the solar data.

Attached: What am I reading.gif (500x506, 172.33K)

so it's about to get cold?

Attached: sheeeeiiiit.jpg (425x640, 216.52K)

Funny you should say that:
youtube.com/watch?v=xMyIUzV2k14

Could be the government shutdown?

I think the bigger impact will be to other phenomena relating to the magnetosphere, like earthquakes.

yes, i was just reading up on the latest ultima thule data from new horizons, a completely unrelated topic to the sun, but mixed the two in my head because ive been up for 28 hours, im well aware, i am always reading this stuff, thanks though.

truthfully i have no idea. it hasnt happened before, all we can do is speculate. some people are claiming that clouds blocked all 6 stations solar power at once.. but that isnt something i can confirm as i dont know about their specific infrastructures. but i somehow doubt this explanation.

so yea, i dont know sir.

The sun impacts our world far more than we ever thought. It affects everything from climate to seismic activity. I'm surprised we needed to boost observation and that we haven't devoted more resources to such a thing.

VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS CONFIRMED

also yes, there was a strange ripple recorded throughout the globe a few weeks ago at the same depth. dont ask me what depth i dont remember.

Well it would reasonably explain the missing feeds. But it would also create a larger concern of "is this timing too coincidental".

Google it?

yea, all i know is if something bad was going to happen, you better believe they will censor it. but i try not to let speculation run rampant as i have a bad habit of that.

It certainly looks like the trickery of gods thats for sure.
:^)

happened on nov 29th i believe, i have this image saved from plotting it.

Attached: worldripple.jpeg (1107x538, 526.46K)

originated middle of pacific, spread toward the gulf and onward.

ndtv.com/world-news/angry-child-of-krakatoa-rumbles-on-1966915
I don't like to immediately attribute stuff to one event, but I'm more likely to believe it's the Sun's behaviour than what we're doing that could so rapidly impact the environment.

3 biguns. nice

Yep, the sun's behaiviour may be one catalyst for such phenomena.

Yeah, it's definitely got some scientific backing, but the danger is assigning all responsibility to it.
I'm going into SEA in 2019, praying for no major earthquakes.
Although a little chaos wouldn't be too bad.

Why can't you spherecucks just accept that the earth is a flat disk moving upwards. It's a simple explanation with fewer moving parts then your untested "gravity" hypothesis.

Heard of occam's razor?

i didnt say anything implying i had any problems reconciling gravity, the thread is about the grand solar minimum at hand, and why the gov is so interested in the sun lately and also quiet about it.

and with that, i need to get a few hours of sleep.

If we're moving upwards, how come it's getting colder and not hotter as we approach the sun?

It's going to explode tomorrow.

except in the summer, when the sun is closer to the earth…

I meant implode. Sorry.

If the Earth is flat, how do you explain the fact the moon appears upside down relative to what hemisphere you hail from?

in the southern hemisphere

There are no hemispheres in a flat earth model, and obviously the moon would look different from a different angle.

Also, i'm pretty sure that summer is summer everywhere. Are you telling me that Southern countries like Australia and Africa are hot in January and cold in July?

I had relatives caught in the Lombok quake and the locals they knew from the area lost an entire fucking village. Those relatives ended up stuck on the island and sleeping on mattresses on the streets. Other relatives got stuck in two of the Christchurch quakes and an earlier lombok quake. Be careful in tectonic areas with little infrastructure.

It's not a (perfect) sphere or a disk. It's actually more like a squashed ball.

Also see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrella if you are not trolling and actually are retarded. You can see how the aurora exists.

Apparently a volcano on sumatra (sinabung) stopped erupting after continuously erupting for years [need source, heard that from the youtube link here >>12596226]. That's a sign something big is going to happen I think. Don't think it will be the same volcano though. Might be one elsewhere on the ring of fire.
What bothers me is how inaccurate some government monitoring services are, likely from jurisdicional issues, but also potentially for "other reasons".

Attached: youse trollin.jpg (480x360, 6.78K)

if you want to survive a magnetic polarity flip, why would you ever, but if you do then make gold shielded clothing.
It will prevent cosmic radiation from cooking you

You are the reason why we need eugenics law to prevent the tards from breeding.

This suit will help people survive. Don't tell Bill Gates or Bezos.

Attached: Max.jpg (360x213, 35.6K)

You should really address his facts instead of replying with those ad-hominems…

Yes, it wasn't the best presentation of flat earth theory, and there are many shills online that try to make us look like uneducated idiots, but it's certainly more plausible than us floating through space randomly with no purpose.

The armour in the picture don’t exist in the real you frickin silly Autist.

If I attempt to address his facts then he will post with even more bullshits anyway. Unfortunately we cannot fix the stupidity by using the magic wands.

Magic isn't just channeled through wands bro. Do you follow styxhexenhammer666 on youtube by any chance?

He's actually pretty woke on politics, but he also has a section dedicated to occult stuff. Magic is real, it's just not what people think it is.

holy shit

I am aware of the memetic magic but that is not what I am trying to say. I don’t follow Styxhexenhammer channel because it is not captioned by man made hands.

What? I am creeped out by the triple 3 now.

Whe. The poles flip. The bermuda triangle and its vou ter part in tje i dian ocea. Will be the temopoary new poles. The transition will be extreamly fast and create. Supersonic winds golbal tunamis and the ehole cruat will be hell fire. One stable the current pole ice will mulelt flood and then the new poles will freeze almost to the equator. Its will completely unlivable the cold bare sun withh stay i. The sky in one place a ehile then the whole thing will snap back and be normal ish earth conditions will return except mabey 30 humans survive and its pschologiga lly scaring on a whole species level. Just like last just like next time… Jesus read a book. cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

:^)

Attached: all around me are familiar faces (1).PNG (700x700, 448.83K)

You are not native English speaker. Are you?

Science is magic. So no shit.

2bh this thread is broad enough to allow free brainfarts.

No. i am. i was just in a hurry. Read the book thats linkd. Its not long . explins it all.

Mate, your spelling is woeful.

So you are dyslexic?

I mean… You know. It happens

I guess that answered my question.

Checked and confirmed.

Attached: 1540877941377.jpg (800x450, 84.14K)

While we're here, any good up to date books on astronomy, geology and physics to catch up with my knowledge? Was just reading something about a "gas torus" and realised some of the things in the article seemed to be new discoveries.

>literally had a 42 degrees hot day today Celsius, fuck you amreica that's like 107 for you guys
getting on to summer for us now, literally just fucking google Australian weather
if you STILL aren't convinced look for ONE account of someone from AUS saying that it's all a lie.

Nice to know that there’s another strayan like me mate!

WHITEBOIS THRIVE IN DARK, POC THRIVE IN LIGHT
SO IT INDICATES WHITEBOIS ARE MALICIOUS FORCES OF NATURE, THEY ARE EVIL.

You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (570x587, 452.65K)

Copper would be just as effective.

I thought both were super conductive though. Brainlet here needs a refresher on how that stops radiation.

Imagine the centrifugal force as it rotates. kek

Heard of artillery manuals?

The place is like UKv2.0
go east innawoods

Wool is the warmest when wet compared to other natural fibers when wet, but pales in comparison to modern technical fabrics. The best for warmth when wet isn't even a fabric, its open cell polyurethane foam. It allows moisture to move out while keeping you warm. It can actually keep your from overheating if the weather warms up, too. The guy to first used it for clothes went camping above the arctic circle with it. IIRC he wore two inches of it. When he left on his flight from California to Alaska, he wore his foam the whole time to save on luggage fees. He was comfortable even in the heat, because the foam moves moisture away from you so well. In fact, if it gets soaked, it will drain completely dry in a minute or so. IIRC the guy that I saw talking about it was named Jim Phillips. I'll see if any of his shit is on youtube.

Wool clothing is absolutely wonderful (a bit scratchy though so try for clothes with a liner).

Usually those have backup batteries built in for cloud cover and if they did (which they obviously do because this hasn't happened before) they all wouldn't go down at the same time, because the light densities would be different in the different locations, even with cloud cover and they would have run out of battery power at different times.

interesting but it doesn't sound very durable. Would make a nice insulating layer beneath a tougher outer shell fabric.
Looking forward to the vid link if you find one.

Yes. I did a shit job of describing it, but that's exactly what you do. The foam goes against your skin, and you have a layer of fabric over it. If you need it for severe duty, you use another hydrophobic synthetic fabric like nylon or whatever for the outside, though that can be a fire risk. You can use cotton for the outer layer, but it can actually keep you from being as warm.

As for Jim Phillips, his one site safeharboralliance.com is gone. His personal site Jimsway.com is still there. He doesn't really talk about the cold weather clothing there. Embed is him talking with some people. I've only listened to the first fifteen minutes or so. It seems to just be a glorified ad for his dvd's. My dad bought some a few years ago which is how I learned about this stuff. I don't know about it other survival stuff, but the foam clothing stuff was pure gold. He used to sell half inch foam lined clothes under the name "thermal johns." Anyway, if you want to make your own, you can buy the foam online, then you just cut out a pants and shirt patterns, then use special polyurethane foam glue to glue them together. IIRC, two inch foam is what he wore to Alaska when he was first trying it out back in the day.

You should be bothered. I used to babysit an automated weather station, the kind used at airfields. They are accurate within their limitations but they need human observations to fill the gaps especially when shit malfunctions, which is frequent. Now consider how many lazy shitskins are in the government and you see the problem. I know for a fact some of those fucks cooked the data so their forecast didn't bust or just because they were too lazy to go outside and and check the temperature.
All that fucked up data goes into the models too, and if nobody catches that you get worthless products. If the French Frigate Shoals station is reading 700mb and no one amends it, the GFS or whatever model will resolve it as a super typhoon spanning most of the Pacific. Just think of all the people that had to not give a fuck for that to happen.

I hope so.

Attached: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.webm (1280x720, 380.22K)

WE LOVE YOU ICE-AGE CHAN

Attached: 4324.jpg (720x494, 514.33K)

The c'tan are eating our star!

This is why the moon landers all were covered with gold tinfoil.

So this is the mythical /x/-retard…

IT’S NOT IN EFFECT UNTIL ANNOUNCED SCIENTIFICALLY, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.
The Maunder Minimum was sunspot free for A CENTURY. Barely a year is NOTHING and not a scientific statement.

>IT’S NOT IN EFFECT UNTIL (((ANNOUNCED SCIENTIFICALLY))), YOU FUCKING GOYIM

Don't feed it you'll only make it dumber.

Ahh boxxy posting to herald in the new ice age wunderbar user

You are just as retarded for even entertaining his insane ramblings. And some of the responses to it have been just as retarded. They fail to even comprehend how the seasons work. In the northern hemisphere we are actually closer to the sun in winter and farther in summer. The seasons are connected to the tilt of the earth. Anyone who took an astronomy class understand this basic concept.

It really isn't, /x/ has some dumb shit for sure but flat faggots are straight up shills whose only purpose is trying to discredit true information by associating it with something so obviously retarded. Best to filter it.

I mean, this is just wrong. If you knew anything about mathematics, you wouldn't ever utter such stupidity.

So we are heading into a new ice age???
British intelligence desk DI55 might know, but they waste their time chasing ghosts…

The earth is closer to the sun in the winter (north hemisphere)

Captain obvious is here to save us!

Good luck Iceage-chan!

Attached: doggo ball.gif (310x368, 1.96M)

scientests!!!
9news.com/video/entertainment/television/programs/next-with-kyle-clark/scientists-say-solar-minimum-is-near-as-record-cold-hits-us/73-8374280

Clearly there must be an underlying feeling of admiration and gratefulness to your sarcasm to which I say, you're welcome.

Gold is more dense than lead, so a better shield. Gold is more expensive and lead still if rock, concrete and water can be used.
You want to use different materilas as shield, because radiation interacts with the shield and creates new, secondary radiation that needs to be shield too.

Conductivity is only relevant in shielding electro-magnetic waves (Faraday), but wont do little against sub-atomic particles and nothing against magnetic fields.

Earth magnetic field acts as shield too, it diverts the charged particle emanating from the sun (sun wind), like a spoiler on a car. Without it those particle would bombard us with high energy, creating cancer, destroying stuff and in the long run would blow away Earth atmosphere like on Mars.

Stay away from anything published after the 1950s.

wool is definitely the undergarment basics for cold-weather gear.

Perhaps you could use a few more hours in the middle-school library user? Maybe read up on that Faraday fellow you mentioned.

i've been innawoods past few weeks. other than what OP posted, what else has there been? would like to a bit of my own digging

Wool works if the temps don't go below freezing and you never stop moving.