Creating a perfectly white world from pole to pole

How do we do this? Simple.

First, we genocide kikes. That's the first step in any truly great plan for world peace and prosperity. All that comes next is secondary and in a non-kikes world would happen naturally, but I'll lay it out for funzies.

1.) Promote white births in white nations until the demographics unfuck themselves.

— White on white marriages will be propagandized everywhere, in all forms of media, and in the sciences themselves, which will be done by using existing data (which all says whites are obviously superior) and undertaking new studies.

— Lesser race marriages and mixed race marriages will be demonized using the same methods, and as well, we will make any nigger unable to get gibs unless they use white sperm donors to have their kids. Nigger men can get welfare if they sterilize themselves. We will make no pretenses about this: it is all done to make a whiter world.

— Tax bennies will be given to white couples, and a little plot of land will be afforded to each on the provision that they must produce 3 or more children within a 10 year period, barring things like sterility of course, or else they have to pay the taxpayer back for the costs they have accrued. This will pay out dividends within 20 years and is one of the safest investments any nation can make.

2.) Promote whiteness to all subraces as a means of elevating their culture out of the dregs of humanity.

— Using again science to do so, we will show the world things like pic related and many other bits of data which all point to one obvious conclusion: Whites are the best race and result in the best societies; that there is a direct correlation between whiteness and success in any and all things.

— Offer as an export tons and tons and tons of very high quality white sperm to lesser races and their nations.

Portugal already has a program wherein they attempted to BLEACH their society for the better, and had great demonstrable successes with it. All that we need is for one subhuman nation to attempt this in earnest, and within five years we can begin to study the differences in the performance of children born with Ubermensch jizzies rather than subhuman conventional births. The statistics will only grow more and more obvious as time goes on. We will then shill this to all nations around the world until their women will cry out as one "GIVE US WHITE CUM DADDY GUBMINT".

Through this process the world will become purely white within the span of a few hundred years.

And that's it. A 2 step plan on it's head, this is as simple as it is effective. All we need to do is genocide kikes and then use the obvious reality and all the science and studies which prove things to be the way that they are to show the world that NOT BLEACHING their societies is against their people's best interests. All niggers already say "nigga my skin's lighter than yous you jus jelus". They know on a deep level that there is a correlation between goodness and light skin. All races are this way to some extent, and any appearance of the opposite is simply a result of kike brainwashing and/or an inability to accept their obvious inferiority consciously.

Step one is the hard part. That's all we need to do and again the rest will happen naturally. But, we are hard at work, all of us, at seeing it done. With the rates of progress that we have I would not be surprised if we see the groundwork for their genocide being laid out in the coming years. I look at things like the proposal for enforced moderateness and fairness in social media and I see the beginnings of kike genocide, much as a jew sees the same and thinks it as well. Many call them paranoid, but they are not. A part of them simply knows the extent of their people's crimes and fully understands that were they to be exposed today, they will die tomorrow.

From there a good step will be taking down their (((MSM))) networks, and then using the newfound ability to spread our messages to shill for things like awareness of (((The Fed's))) evils so that we might one day soon dismantle their true, single, source of power: Banking and usury.

After that, all we need to do is use the power vacuum to find and then expose their pedovore blackmail networks ala pedogate and then the world will all but SCREAM for the kikes' genocide to be carried out with all the indiscrimination that the most fervent RWDS fantacist might desire. Rivers of kike blood.

And all signs suggest that we are headed inexorably towards it.

The world will be white and kike free by the time we pass our estates to our grandchildren, anons. Take heart.

Also it's funny but the verification password spelled out "jewsdd" lmao it's time

Attached: Jews admit it.jpg (1317x1652 175.59 KB, 553.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
archive.org/details/DecryptedSecretsMethodsMaximsOfCryptology4thRevisedExtendedEd./page/n1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had this exact idea a few years ago, but not nearly as fleshed out. Maybe not thread worthy, but a neat idea OP.

Thanks man.
I hope that other people use this as a springboard to talk about their own ideas for what might help make the world white, but I get you. I posted it in the "make the world white" thread, too.

Alright OP, how do you go about genociding kikes first? You would need a massive following of people first willing to do that. Bullets are most effective. Don't even think of terms of gas. That has always been retarded. Meanwhile, jews will whine and cry over their currently controlled media that it's "anudda shoah". The FBI will kick down doors, lock up those who brought over to our side, and it's end game. You need a solid strategy for the first most important step.

Yeah, OP. Don't mean to stop in your blatant faggotry, but how do you do this? You have no money, no connection, no man power, no land, no weaponry, no political connections etc. You are just same faggot OP going from A to Z as if we can do easily. Here is a pro tip: If you could have been done by now it would have. I will let you figure why it hasn't.

I’m sick and tired of these Hollywood-tier LARPers. We should’nt give White sperm to non-Whites. That just creates more non-Whites. We are the best race and gave a lot to the world, but that doesn’t mean we should have “muh ethno-globe.” Being right wing/natsoc doesn’t mean we have to kill everyone in our path and be a mass murderer for no reason

Exposure is the first step and we're all devoting our entire existence towards it.
There's so much positive news out there, and it's happening so quickly, but being aware of (((their))) harm and the seeming insurmountable task ahead of us makes many people blackpilled, despite any amount of positive news.
Right now we're trying to eliminate the blocks preventing us from being able to spread the message, and we're making progress, which only speeds up as (((they))) react with censorship and other heavyhanded tactics. For every conservative they ban in order to prevent a budding nazi from learning the truth, a thousand normies are awoken to their tricks, even without knowing their name, and will fight them.
Once we unkike social media by making (((moderation))) fair and allowing equal access again, it's already pretty much over. They'll use their (((dinosaur media))) to kvetch and whinge and all the boomers will agree that it's just terrible how all these young internet nazis are being indoctrinated by alt-right lies, but they're the only ones who watch that bullshit these days anyways, and even they, since 2015, have it in their minds that media reguarly lies to them.
I don't know why more anons don't notice/didn't notice how fucking BASED the internet was right before 2016 and the Shillpocalypse/moderageddon that happened. Bernie bros were all chanting "end the fed" on Reddit, straight up nazi shit was getting YUGE on some major subs, nigger hate was rampant, and all because of statistics and natural organic discourse away from (((their))) shame mechanisms. It's not really that hard to regain that. What made all these sites great to begin with was the quality of content which is only possible through freedom.

user, that's silly billy talk. You're a silly billy.
I know that you're scared because you know that what you're doing right here in this very thread is an anathema to all that is good and just, but a part of you knows that you will one day be forced to stop, and a less conscious part of you knows that you deserve to be punished.

All races naturally understand that we're superior and all prospective mothers want the best for their children. If given the option, I think that most non-kikes shitskin women would choose to have white babies.
Remember: 1/16th shitskin is indistinguishable from pure white. That's 4 generations, user. 80 years. Sure, it'll take longer because there will still be some fuddy duddies who want to "preserve their culture" and whatnot, but just as the whole world speaks English and wears suits rather than speaking some nigger tongue and wearing whatever local nigger garb, we have already seen that, given time, any people, when left to make the decision, will choose superiority over inferiority if it means a better life for their children.

Don't be so blackpilled, you guys. We have the truth on our side and we're winning.

It’s not about being blackpilled, user. Do you not believe in self-determination and racial preservation?

Also I forgot to say,
The world is largely unaware that shills even exist, but purely from anecdotal experience, I have found that the world at large is on average about 5 years behind me on noticing things like that. I first became very aware of shills in 2015, so in but a few more years, I predict that shilling will be a hot topic of discussion among normies, after which there will be calls for its being legislated. Most people I talk to about shilling say shit like "oh that couldn't happen; that's illegal", even though there is nothing stopping a corporation or a hive of kikes from shilling their interests. Most people still consider the internet to be a place for regular people to gather away from corporate/political influence. I think that given the normie reaction to, say, phones listening in to conversations in order to advertise to us, there will be a fairly large outcry from society in general, especially boomers, once they become aware of just exactly what's being done to them.
If we can make shilling illegal and also make the internet and especially social media companies more fair, we've already placed the foundation for kike genocide and can build the rest as quickly as possible.
We're all master masons at this point, just waiting for the call to start laying the first bricks.

Critical to rekindling our peoples' natural racial sould will be the promotion of a true White culture. We must replace gangsta' rap and MTV trash with Folk celebration.
This not only reacquaints young White people with our natural culture, but it instills a true sense of rootedness that our ancestors enjoyed. In addition, it promoted heathy gender roles and physical fitness. Fatties cannot dance and folk-dance is far more physically intensive than twirking like a nigger.
There is nothing more refreshing for our racial soul to interact with our extended community dressed in our ancestral clothing. Girls wearing flowered garlands and flowing dresses. Men in traditional vests and galligaskins.

Attached: Hungarian Dance.jpg (433x650 98.18 KB, 70.97K)

Of course, user. I live by the 14 of 1488. I also think that most races fully understand, even in subconsciously, that they are inferior and want the best for their children even if it means losing their race to give it to them. We already see that playing out with white women who think that the future will be unkind to their own race and so choose to have nigger babies. They don't know any better, but just want the best.

I'm going to stop you right there. Bernie was and is, has always been, a filthy kike. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders
Now.
Meetings for the NSDAP were constantly outlawed in Germany. That only brought about more interest. What the judenpresse does is always insert their foot into their mouths. I'll explain in terms of the last most successful movement ever, to remove jews from power and bring about an economic workers' utopia. It had absolutely nothing to do with genociding kikes. If you go that route, the masses are going to hate you because they have this pesky trait called sympathy. Kikes love that shit, exploiting it constantly. So first, I'll have to cover these stats from 1933 and then 1948. Kikes were permitted to seize absolute global control simply because of how many of them were mass-freed from the workers' camps and given sympathy bucks to the tune of billions. It would have been better if 6 million (now amended to 11 million by the parasites) were actually exterminated like the rats they are, but they weren't. Since as you know, the holocaust is a transparent fucking lie. Now on to the true former strategy to be replicated. These are it. These are all you need. Use the kike media to your advantage. Let them lie. Allow people to come and see for themselves if the lies are true. Then people find out the lies are in fact lies. They hate the liars. They admire your bold and honorable position. They begin seeing everything for the way it really is.
You can't. Simply because what (((they))) do is call anyone a shill who challenges jewish hegemony. If you've been around a much as you claim, you should be aware of that lame strategy.

Attached: Method.jpg (659x668 352.96 KB, 738.17K)

Definitely, user. We need to foster a sense of history and a feeling of rootedness very much so. This will only help to further white aims, as our cultures are obviously superior to any brown ones.

Oh and I should say that I don't think some Asians will take the white cum promotion, nor should they. I think that they are fully our equals if not our equivalents, which is to say, they are better at some things and we're better at some things, but we're both net-positives for the world in general. Except, the Chinese people could be genocided and the world would be better off for it. Japan is pretty based. Korea already wants to be white so badly they'd almost certainly take the white pill if offered. Taiwanese are like pretty useless.

Are you a zoomer, OP? You talk shit like one. You also quoted me falsely and then went on some tangent about me being scared of something I never said. Take your time and stop getting overly excited about this. This is why conversations break down.

To reply to your reponse, I would say everything you are saying is stuff I have read back in '15 and isn't new and the internet has been stifled a lot since then.

To kill an entire demographic isn't easy, zoomer. Maybe you should mature a bit before mouthing off when you have no money or power. Who are you exactly? If you cannot demonstrate the means in which you can come to your end, then you are wasting our time. The jews have developed power by patience and tenacity. You have neither.

Attached: 1539459773649.jpg (750x746, 74.9K)

Do you seriously think europeans will bother to keep you americans around for stage 2?
what weak ass identity is that? you actually think "white" is a race?

Attached: 1542227426670.gif (600x674 460.58 KB, 528.72K)

I know user, but the parts of his message that normies were responding to were the ones that were largely against kikes, like the one that would all but dismantle ZOG: Ending The Fed.
>what (((they))) do is call anyone a shill
I know. I saw it during the whole "muh russia/Cambridge Analytica" bullshit. Like there are multiple kike/leftie (same thing) shilling organizations, along with the ADL, JIDF, and AIPAC, all running in the full light of day, and yet they called some nebulous not-even-definite evidence of shilling "shilling" and normies largely didn't even understand what they were trying to do.
Once we start the conversation of what shilling is and normies understand exactly why it must be stopped, we can then expose (((their))) shill groups and prove that they're the ones who primarily engage in it.
Yes I know that very well. We have to expose them until the masses all but scream for genocide, and only then will we bring the rope to the jewish neck. It still must be done lest some white child grow up in a few generations with a kike noose around his neck and a pair of kike scissors mutilating his genitals. Our goal, as difficult as it is, of genociding every last kike, must be undertaken lest they return to do the same evils again in time.
I know it would be easier to just out them and expose them and then deport them to Israel or something, but we cannot allow them to live, for obvious reasons, and the simple fact that we have tried to take the easy way literally hundreds of times in the past, only to have them come back stronger in a few years, more subversive, more difficult to detect, and more dangerous.
I know it's going to be hard to do though.

Checked, but not a zoomer, fren.
Also you're individualist nonsense is pretty dumb, tbh.
Your entire worldview is basically pic related with you being the tiny little person presuming he alone stands a chance against the hydra he's facing. That's individualism in a nutshell and it's stupid as fuck lmao
The beauty of collectivism aka fascism is that there doesn't need to be some goku that nobody can stop, no superman that can fight the whole system alone, no silly little power fantasies created by some superhero-movie-watching retardedly naive millenial cuck. There just needs to be a lot of good men who see an evil they want to destroy then they go destroy it, together.

Attached: fucking retard (((individualist))).jpeg (1024x930, 113.99K)

Plz fuck off and wait for the genocide squad to visit your synagogue plz ok thx bye bye thx

Unachievable goals for basement dwellers with no hope left in their life.

Attached: DqFFtS1U0AAW6wh.jpg large.jpg (690x444, 38.67K)

Get out.

LMAO kikes are SEETHING

>Once we start the conversation of what shilling is and normies understand exactly why it must be stopped, we can then expose (((their))) shill groups and prove that they're the ones who primarily engage in it.

Yeah. About that

Attached: 1540510361585.jpg (574x450, 63.79K)

Paid jewish shill confirmed. Notice that it uses the same signature word in every post so that its bot knows who to pay.

Oh shit I didn't even mean to post that lol my bad
It's right by pic related in my meme folder

Attached: some people need a fairytale.jpg (750x442, 53.88K)

LLLMMMAAAOOOO
lol what I'm posting as anonymous, silly buns

Plz fuck your occupation forces straight out of Europe and don't expect to be treated witj anything but hatred before that time ok thx bye bye

Attached: US_military_bases_in_Germany_2017 (1).png (220x298, 69.48K)

You come as a zoomer. Very idealistic and not pragmatic at all.

Well, I never said you had to be perfect. I merely stated that you don't have the requirements to obtain what you want. This is why I call you a zoomer. You don't read carefully and just answer with bullshit back. You took my point and misrepresented it, which is wrong.

It seems you are making me out to be a person you want not what I am. That is your problem, not mine. No one said you can't, but at this present moment, you literally cannot. Unless you go out now and kill them, but who do you have to follow you. Can you kill over 7,000,000 jews in the US? If you can, by all means go.

I just asked of you if you had money, connections, man power, weaponry etc., and you failed to draw the conclusions that isn't asking of what you have as an individual to do what with alone, but what can be done with a group.

Where are they then? How do you propose to get them to fight and die for you? Do you see what I mean now little zoom zoom? You're not fucking reading carefully and you are up your own arse about muh race war. I bet you have been in this for no more than a year and have babies first red pill energy going through you.

My advice is to settle the fuck down and stop being a tard.

too obvious. filtered

Zig Forums approved
We conquered the world twice. Once back in the time of the ancient past (there are legends of white gods all over the world: eg white bearded Quetzalcoatl in america, white and blonde Indra in India).
Second time after 1500. We will do it a third time. We got our lesson, that kikes, can not be expelled, because we did it more than 350 times. Now they try to genocide us.

Put all your life into this plan. Weaken our enemy on all levels possible! Secure a future for white children
archive.org/details/DecryptedSecretsMethodsMaximsOfCryptology4thRevisedExtendedEd./page/n1

You know, a big part of making me question the holohoax was kikes sperging about Hitler.

LMAO
LMAO
LLLLMMMAAAOOOO
user we're legion. Hundreds of millions of men are woke to the jews and hundreds of millions more live their lives hating what they do without knowing their name.

Oh noooo a little girl just said "like omg BLOCKED" oh nooo what will I do with myself now LLMMMAAAOOO

I do! Thanks for the vote of confidence, user. I really do see the strides we're making and it's only a matter of time. The genie is out of the bottle; the (((golem))) has gained sentience and has ripped the kike control collar off. We've got this

This is the dumbest shit I've read in a while.

Attached: 1540316987187.gif (404x416, 204.08K)

Fednigger thread.

Commit suicide. We don’t even have white nations. Reconquista is centuries away.

You are one lazy faggot. No wonder why jews are winning. I take all that time to reply and give you a chance and all you have is "lmao"? You are pathetic and you being White doesn't give you an excuse to be a lazy cunt.

You couldn't be more of a zoomer faggot. Grow up.

Attached: 1545341113632.png (772x1228, 164.8K)

LLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goy, demographic replacement isn't genocide, goy. It's just (((proggress))), goy.
Who said we need to blow up anything?
We just need to genocide every single kike alive.

Attached: 1545566384063.png (1352x1116, 405.58K)

I think We don't need to "bleach" the world, I think we use genetic science, and gene editing technology, the Idea being we set a stratum of nations who have different policies on immigration and genetic editing, essentially in Europe proper gene editing is only allowed to erase diseases and genetic disorders, in post colonial white countries like america and australia we establish that some aesthetic editing within your gene pool is acceptable and in non white countries we endorse them having complete freedom to edit aesthetically using third party DNA to change how their offspring looks.

This means europe stays as pure as it was before the niggers and mudshits invaded. White post colonial nations will be able to get even whiter and erase their mud shit ancestry and it being a nationalized program will mean niggers and spics will chose to have whiter and whiter kids because white is more beautiful of course we bar nonwhite immigration in all white countries and set up laws that only give resident minorities gibs if they get sterilized or vasectimized and we declare a number of things to be child abuse and send death squads around to kill gang members heinous felons and orphaned blacks. I want to end the segregation laws but I thnk doing so might not flaunt white superiority enough So I say let niggers keep failing school indefinitely.

Non white countries in asia will make themselves white ASAP, the major question is whether we should use genetic science to target races we hate with plagues, specifically jews and arabs, niggers too considering their population in africa is about to boom, Islam judaism and niggers are the problems for our world, Arabs making themselves white only makes a bigger series of problems for us over the next hundred years so finding a way to ban and erase islam is critical.

Back to non white countries, India's entire population will scramble for designer babies and making their offspring white it is their beauty standard, Malaysia has the same focus on fair skin and they will make some just straight up white but they will also adopt the other things the japanese and koreans do, Koreans will try to adopt white features to be aesthtically pleasing and they will come out as something other than hapa but looks like a new ethnic class of whites while the japanese will go overboard and make anime girls real and try to make all of their boys look like Guts from Berserk, So India will look like hitler invaded northern india by 2100 and Japan will be platinum blond, blond and red haired with purple blue and green eyes white skin tones and some hold overs because they do care about their heritage. Korea will look like the cute white girls on tictok, and China will probably try to ban and control it. south america and malaysia will look like a split of fantasy white people and aryans in a couple hundred years.

neck yourself yid

The lice-riddled bastards have managed to avoid complete obliteration at least 100 times, either because of white men like me who, by default, think it a terrible thing to kill anyone unless you are certain they are guilty of crimes, or because the Inner Earth skinks want the foreskin niggers to survive and then, only for the lulz.

I'd kill every kike who could be found to have advocated for white destruction, twitter feeds included. 300+ million guns and billions of bullets and yet the only killings have been false flags perpetrated by the jews themselves. Burgers should be rightly offended when called to task about gun safety.

I've had to delete multiple sentences because I keep finding reasons to forgive some of the jews who may not have known (yeah, yeah) so I think what really needs to happen this time is men like me need to bite our tongues and give our rougher-edged kinfolk the support to do what must be done.

On the non-white front, I'm long past sick of hearing non-whites bleat about living under white oppression. Suspend the rule of law for a month and let the people take care of any niggers in society. Non-whites with a better understanding of life should stay off the streets during that month so we don't kill the wrong people. You might find it hard to believe but many whites don't think anywhere near as badly of you (if you are law abiding) as you seem to think we do. I personally think we are (possibly immortal) electromagnetic beings who incarnate here either as punishment or as part of a longer process of learning. I don't see how any man gets to choose the human form he eventually inhabits, so hating yourself because of who you see looking back at you in the mirror is consigning yourself to a lifetime of misery.

A large part of the problem is the low IQ of numerous populations, how can you rationalise with someone ill-equipped to understand the issue?
You have no hope of swaying an opinion if the holder cannot maintain two opposing ideas in his head at the same time. That ability is a fucking curse in our current society because many of the opinions have been fomented by subversive jews. Trannies in librairies? Not in a normal community…the trannies go back underground (see, I'm altruistic) or get to choose a bridge from which they shall be cast, preferably onto stones.

The way things are trending we might get to watch the whole show without having to do too much heavy lifting. These days the kikes are acting as stupidly as those male models at the petrol pumps in Zoolander.

We are not electromagnetic beings.

We are genetic code that build human bodies. This understanding will enlighten you.

This is undesirable because competition and selection pressure is necessary to continue our evolution. If anything the best thing for the white race is the existential crisis it's now facing. The best and most virtuous will live and the rest will be selected out. Those of us who reach the stars will be purified by the current fire.

No woman breeds with niggers because they are thinking of the children you fucking dipshit. They do it because they are whores. They have kids because they are stupid. The niggers leave because they are niggers. And the kids are fucked because they now have shit genes and no fathers. This is the fucking dumbest thing I have read in a long time, user.

Fuck off this is some jew tier logic, what other races do in their own countries, given it does not affect white countries, does not matter. The white man is made for the white North niggers can have the inferno of Africa if they want, without our support they will eventually revert back to their bushmen ways. Massive imperialism is mostly to blame for so many shitskins being in our countries and kikes taking control. White nations for white people, nigger nations for niggers, chinks for chinks and so on.

There is nothing wrong with collectivism to much on either side is bad for society, a balance between these two things should be the goal of each society.

This doesn't work unless you shut down immigration from non-white countries, and deport all the illegals, and THEN consider revoking "birthright" citizens their citizenship because youll have to deport them laer, and it's obviously going to be by violent means so libertarians, get out
votecucking and increase in birthrates alone won't reverse demographic decline

Not if we keep muddying our genetics until we reach numbers that are entirely irrelevant. 10 whites can slaughter any 100 of any other race, sure, but when nonwhites outnumber is 1000 to 1? We don't matter. Gotta do something before it gets to that point, preferably while we still control most of the military power in the world. Granted, without white leadership, any sufficiently advanced military is all but doomed to failure, but the point still stands.

user you, too, are a big ol silly billy dumb head

>(((op))) makes a thread 20 hours ago

mods will allow this?

Attached: 1545029802507.jpg (960x960 116.24 KB, 95.87K)

I want what's best for humanity, which is whiteness. I want us to one day seed the stars, and proliferate there. Whites are the only race with the Faustian Spirit. We're the only ones capable of not just surviving but thriving out there. If we don't make the world white we won't be able to devote the maximal amount of resources to seeing that done. Plus, have you no heart? Imagine being born as anything other than white; the absolute devastation you would feel knowing that you were born inferior. I don't want that for any child.

Attached: 1495203650789.gif (1125x633 1.82 MB, 113.05K)

I know user. We need to promote white births, which means that niggers need to only get gibs if they have babies from white seed. It'll be a slow unkikeing process. 200 years until pure niggers are 1/16th nigger.
We can't just kick out all the niggers, unless we trick them into believing that they can make their own wakanda by offering them like $30,000 to go move to Africa (which would save us money by the bucketload after only ten years considering niggers get $10,000 in gibs every year per capita).

user I had to go be a wagie for my kike boss. Thread's still active, though, so I replied.

Maybe if you didn't blame jews for all your problems people would actually listen

This is your average stormfaggot.

No wonder you're a bitter faggot. You are just some peasant who wants to change the world because he has a shit job lmao!!!

Attached: 1545664740548.png (378x357, 65.28K)

A part of you knows that you deserve every gram of lead, every inch of steel, every grain of gunpowder, every foot of rope, and every ounce of iron in every nail on every cross that are your people's destiny.

Lmaoing at your right now. Let me guess, you're an amerimutt?

Attached: 1537143242496.png (593x580, 620.84K)

And you'll walk the steps of the gallows truly believing that you are the victim. That's the most frustrating thing, I think: Kikes' inability to see their own evil.

Yeah, whatever faggot. When you got to back to work wagie?

Attached: 1544483645160.jpg (230x249, 32.51K)

Sometimes I think that your people's inability to see your own evil is the inspiration behind the myth of vampires being unable to see their own reflection. You're both unable to self-reflect.
I think it fits really well, especially considering you guys are the inspiration for vampire myths in general.

I dont think im a jew yet the inept rage of the autiats on here as evidenced by this user
Is further proof of the unlikelyhood of anyone of the dotr fantasies from becoming real.

Look at OP, rails about MUH WHITE PPLs and posts a gif of a woman flashing her tits with bluenhair in true Weimar style.

You guys are fucking deluded, weak, and have no real convictions aside from what you LARP about online. Do any of you actually practice what you preach?? Fuckin degenerates. Go play more fortnite

oh no how DEMOTIVATIONAL

I don't care what you think, you weak faggot lol When you go to work, wagie?

They never fucking learn. It's why I fuck with him. They have no money, no connection, no housing or man power. Just empty stromfaggy rhetoric from the 90's and some from the 20's and 30's. Fucking stale shit.

Attached: 1544881300312.jpg (239x249, 4.85K)

Stopped reading right there

They are out in force in your OP. I think this is the most interesting thing about the OP.

It would be somewhat of a logistical problem. Easier to use bullet and just have Europeans breed Europeans. It is CUTE because they are all so innocent and pure still (if unrealistic) in their ability to allow Life in things that do not deserve or warrant Life.

No for real it's always been a thing with you guys. You do just unimaginably evil shit like as the most quintessential trait your people possess, then people get justifiably genocidey, and you seemingly seriously believe you're victims. It's astonishing.

user all niggers want to be white. Just yesterday I was training a group of new-hires and one lighter-skinned-but-still-fully-nigger nigger said to a dark-skinned nigger "nah nigga this team light skin you wish you was on it". How have you not noticed it.

The desperation is just delightful. I think they hate it because it's something they would pull, and it would work without requiring anything so easily demonized as genocide or purges. Except for the kikes. They really do have to be genocided no matter what or we're just dooming some other future generation to the same fight.

Low effort kike thread.
The only way to achieve this is airborne diseases that target specific races. Mosquitos spreading infertility or something in that line of thought.

The fucking state of you. Like some drunkard amerimutt. Fuck off.

Kike seriously who do you think you're fooling

This seriously has you guys' jimmies rustled, doesn't it? I haven't seen kikery this obvious in all my days here. You guys are rarely this obvious.

All we have here is a fucking wage cuck who has been called out and his thread is as shit as his attempt to save his people. The fucking….. state… of you.

Now go enjoy christmas with mommy you little zoomer fuck.

Attached: 15437497081772.jpg (607x960, 112.41K)

LMAO oh kikes, never change.

Each race is superior in his own environment, fuck off

28 posts defending yourself against 'kikes'. You are one dumb nigger. Where do you think you are?

the fact that you would disabuse aryan civilization implies that you promote semitic ideologies, science or any of the nonaryan activities shows you are not "aryan" or perhaps want to use an indian word for "white" interests which are all materialistic and come down to money which seems to only be making the world dirtier and more savage and fearful

Attached: 4458953810_f41654fe72.jpg (366x500, 130.47K)

If India was ever Aryan they aren't anymore.

Most of the scientist living in the arctic and antarctic are white

Attached: 1426460863505.png (255x255, 33.55K)

theres a reason why whites in africa mainly settled in places with climates close to Europe's climate, like SA , Rhodesia and Kenya, and why there is next to no whites in west africa and the sahara.

haha nice meme

Jesus Christ you are not memeing.

Attached: varg vs shitskins.jpg (1125x940, 165.37K)

Reminder that White = light skinned american
Thefore white genocide is a good thing. Anglo and irish genocide would be even better, those guys are second only to kikes.