LeBron James names the jew - redpilling opp

Biggest niggerball player names jew, butthurt jews ensue. Massive redpilling opportunity: Go to LeBron James' Twitter and start posting facts about Jews in the slave trade.

Start dropping redpills.

LeBron James' Twitter: twitter.com/KingJames

Sauces:
(((Jerusalem Post))) - archive.fo/CDnLG

(((Newsweek))) - archive.fo/DvLLP

Attached: ArnoldWiznitzerJewsinBeazil.TSR1_.jpg (733x1024 795.84 KB, 99.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/GzDJi
renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Veronica-Clark-Says-Europeans-Need-to-Mass-Convert-to-Islam.mp4?id=0
wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/
outkickthecoverage.com/los-angeles-police-no-info-six-months-later-lebron-racist-graffiti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know stereotypes are real just by how ass mad everybody gets.

I know, let's start redpilling. Kikes are pissed. King Nigger is pissed at the kike niggerball owners.

No viable material to work with there. Remember that.

Is this the end of niggerball?
OY VEY!

I’m consistently incredulous at how literally any statement about jews in any capacity is automatically anti-semetic.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out with his endorsement contracts and his bank account/stock portfolio.

Stereotypes exist because of a preponderance of behavior exhibited by a group, that becomes a shared experience of the non-group.
Jews ARE and always have been greedy to the point of banishment or death. Nobody threw the Jew down the well, he was trying to steal the coins people had made wishes with.

they'll be revving up those steroid accusations again

Is it time to meme Lelbron as the new face of white nationalism for maximum kvetching?

Let's do something with this. Kikes are trying to bring him down. Let's do some niggers vs. kike shit.

Yeah? Ask him if jews are white. I bet he says yeah. You can't name the jew if you can't differentiate the jew from Europeans. Niggers will never differentiate, because they're too stupid, and they will always revert to indoctrination.

Jesus christ, I just looked at your dumb-ass pictures after posting. He didn't "name the jew" you fucking retard.

He has already answered:

He's right, the NBA is like a another slave trade. Comish and tons of owners of the sign and trade apehoop nigger plantation are straight up jews of the jewiest sort.

Not unexpected. The foundation for the dislike of jews will always stem from them being white. In a nigger's simple mind, you'll never separate white from jew. Say jew to a nigger, they picture a white person. Mention the jewish role in the slave trade, it's seen as the white role in the slave trade. If these morons are going to waste their time spamming social media with anything, it should be how jews aren't white, not "dis is what jews did to niggers," because that'll just be interpreted as whitey "holdin' me down." Then again, niggers would never get it anyway because they're so fucking stupid, so I don't know why anyone is wasting their time.

Average annual player salary in the U.S. National Basketball Association: $6.2 million (2016-17 season)
Highest-paid player: LeBron James: $35,654,150. ($41,002,273 for 2020-21 season)

stereotypes are real. at least for the majority.
that's why they are stereotypes.

because the cleanest one has the mange.

jews own the NBA. BIG SHOCKER!

also fuck niggers and kikes, and anything they have to say.

He said NFL, not NBA. Yes, he plays apehoop, but he specifically mentioned the nigger felon league for new slave trade.

Kek.

But it's not like they're going to get to keep that money; they'll be bankrupt from living nigger rich for a few years of shitskin fuckery and then it's back to the hood for some poverty therapy for them.

JIDF damage control.

Anons are redpilling the plebs and niggerball King.

Attached: 1545600347404.png (594x494, 225.38K)

More redpills, you can't demoralize white men who've been demoralized by (((the system))).

Attached: 1545600403833.png (589x519, 251.88K)

And the jews!!! The jews keep complaining!!!

Attached: 1545606793816.jpg (720x183, 28.11K)

I'm still laughing at the idea that anything anti-Semitic is automatically linked to Nazis, like some sort of trump card.

You're a low IQ monkey.

I see there's zero effort to differentiate jews from white people. But I'm JIDF, right?

Do you aid in D&C'ing the nigger that they are Christian like the European American and not Jewish scum like those who killed Christ?

If you do not educate the low IQ nigger of the difference between Jew and white Gentile, then you might as well let the Jews continue to take their share from your country and your people.

Redpill the nigger on the difference, or face the consequences of your pessimistic inaction in the future.

Hang the nigger, yet make the nigger know the difference between Jew and European, my white friends.

Attached: black lynched.jpg (486x600, 149.84K)

You mean that anons are throwing redpills at subhumans who are ignoring them.

May as well try to teach a retard multivariable calculus.

My white European brother, if you do not act to let the nigger know about the Jew, you are no better than the nigger yourself.

Did not Uncle Adolf stand with the nigger to fight the Jew? D&C the nigger and Jew, or you are no better than the Jewish scum of this Earth yourself.

Attached: 41D1asjyHdL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (615x409 31.84 KB, 39.79K)

why would you want to redpill negroes when all they're able to achieve is asking for gibs and killing whitey

Moreover, LeCoon James refers to "Whites" to name the Jew.
Based Negro I guess right ?

Exactly. Turn the golem on his (((masters))).

Because it was easy, it wasn't out of being redpilled or having some high moral beliefs.

My white European brothers, why are you against making the nigger turn against his (((master.))) Only a jew would not support turning two enemies unto themselves.

Attached: 1_G4D51KeUPBykFoDt-RrKdQ.jpeg (565x565 438.18 KB, 83.21K)

Times like this make me wish I had a twatter. But I don't. So meh.

No, he stood beside the African man. Niggers weren't a thing then. The nigger is a creation of forced ghettos and welfare.

You're an absolute fool who has fallen for the equality propaganda, they've always been violent and mental midgets, they were just kept forcefully in line.

And everyone intrinsically knew that Africans were subhuman savages much closer to monkeys than men back then.

She said it's not worth arguing, she is probably correct.

That's not the definition of a nigger. I know real niggers, you don't. They will tell you that they are real niggers.

Like you are now being obsessed over them. Go live in the ghetto. You will learn what a nigger is. Even the Africans avoid them.

True, though the US nigger is a different animal from the African nigger. African niggers actually despise them for being entitled whiners, for good reason. But at the heart of that hatred is African jealousy of the US nigger's easy life on Whitey's handouts. The African nigger to US nigger transformation is rapid for practically all that are given citizenship.

Insert torpedo kike

Yep, confirmed, that's a pedo Jew.

I guess they're not so different.

Possible
I doubt it. Seems more likely "King James" will bend the knee and be a good goy from now on. I bet he has a future in Hollywood, making dude weed movies with Seth Rogen et al. Look at what Mike Tyson's become.

let them attack Lebron, a man who worked hard and endured the criticism of most of his fans to be able to bring the ring home. Let them really fuck up this time. Let them see that the "Hwite man holding them down" seems to take certain holidays off of work… this so stupid they just might do it. please attack LeBron. PLEASE!

"why did Israel attack the USS Liberty?"

The evidence was clear. Both Admiral Kidd and I believed with certainty that this attack, which killed 34 American sailors and injured 172 others, was a deliberate effort to sink an American ship and murder its entire crew. Each evening, after hearing testimony all day, we often spoke our private thoughts concerning what we had seen and heard. I recall Admiral Kidd repeatedly referring to the Israeli forces responsible for the attack as 'murderous bastards'. It was our shared belief, based on the documentary evidence and testimony we received first hand, that the Israeli attack was planned and deliberate, and could not possibly have been an accident.

But not about those "21 Savage lyrics" themselves but rather Lebron James meme'ing them. They can't complain about the lyrics; they wrote them.
21 Savage? Who? Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, better known by his stage name 21 Savage. They aren't complaining about him.

No, he was parroting a rap lyric. He has no idea what it means, and he does not hate jews except for their pale skin.
He just thought the line sounded cool because it's about getting money.

And not a single Black man RP'd on the JQ is backing up James? Dafuqq? Just when you think Black solidarity is stronger than faith-based ink & paper shekels, …. Oh well, at least they think jews are White, so maybe they think it's okay to blame Whites for shitty jew behavior

Attached: srbbaj.jpg (330x210, 15.32K)

Noggers are disgusting, and crack is wack.

good post OP, but I won't frequent twatter to post on a nigger's account–especially one that has greatly profited from some for of organized niggerball.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 2.20.31 PM.png (488x530, 240.26K)

You're an inspiration to me user.

Attached: White Raccoon.jpg (671x483, 65.95K)

Because it is a waste of time. I care about Whites only, the only ones able to fully understand the words of the Fuhrer and act.
"Caring" about coons is a kike thing.
We should focus on removing the Jewish mindset in our people.

No, OP. Niggers are pathetic creatures. If they're to ever be something other than animated bowel movements, it will take a fellow groid. Like that one smart monkey in Planet of the Apes hahahahaha.

As for Mister Basketball… not even a slap on the wrist. This shit won't even go mainstream, just some websites for a day.

If you have a shitter account you should post spicy memes on this cunt's page, "Doug Ellin".

Well this is a nice surprise, I was already considering how blacks could have their own IOTBW along the lines of something like WSUTS (Who Sold Us The Slaves) or WROTS (Who Really Owned The Slaves), I was a fan of the latter since it's acronym is actually pronounceable. Aside from memes/extremes like the DAS RITE crowd what other jew/nigger connections can also be explored/exposed? I believe Terry Cruise also had his nutsack fondled by some old hollywood jew too archive.fo/GzDJi and morgan freeman/denzel washington have been under fire recently for suggesting that niggers ought to just work hard and actually pay the fuck attention to school instead of blaming everything on whyt peepo, although unrelated to judaism I often use that to connect dots in nigger's heads that at the very least there is indeed a nebulous "establishment" that does wish to oppress them, and you can actually demonstrate it logically and emotionally to them since it's what's actually real in this kiked world of ours. Also as we all know the higher up you get in media structures the bigger the noses so you can point out all the articles and their authors to them as well.

Redpill thread in the meantime while brainstorming/shitposting? I find all those exceptionally disingenuous cunts on twitter to be useful for demonstrating through their own self-admission and blatant deceit that jews are indeed not white and are their own entity. It even gets a nig nog's noggin joggin. Also any violence or rhetoric against christianity/catholicism triggers the older church-going black generation as well, and we all know the jew's opinion on christ and vice-versa.

Attached: 1533587556353.png (1241x956 398.66 KB, 1.16M)

Nothing will come from this. Lebron is a dumb nigger who campaigned for Hillary Clinton and thinks most Negro Felon League owners are white and not kikes. There was another niggerballer who said the earth is flat and claims to be part Injun. These are the “people” who, sadly, millions of whites keep afloat by paying to watch live games, buying corporate jerseys and other trash (not to mention worshipping these apes). The kikes won’t take down one of their most effective tools in the sportsball world knowing what havoc that could wreak.

Attached: 1E84613B-1A44-473D-A1CC-9D91E1DDDF47.jpeg (899x1200, 165.13K)

Why are you posting some nappy headed hoe

Based. Another pawn opens his eyes. In comparison to xxtentation and lil peep, this one is too big to simply off him too. Loving the butthurt of subhumans being called for what they are

>Links fucking (((newsweek)))
Laughable

lebron fucks children

for once torposter is right, NBA and NFL is another slave trade they "scout" for the next big players and send them here from Africa and the Caribbean. Supporting sports is genocide for whites.

Attached: Adam-Silver.jpg (2365x1925, 3.11M)

Stop spreading that """historian's""" work, she's a complete hack and spreads misinformation.

renegadetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Veronica-Clark-Says-Europeans-Need-to-Mass-Convert-to-Islam.mp4?id=0

Attached: Askari-in-car1.jpg (528x800 29.56 KB, 146.49K)

How about you magapede niggerphiles fuck off?

Not a single person gives a fuck about this guy's opinion.

Attached: Jew-no-Hands.jpg (720x556 30.57 KB, 113.23K)

Cuckchan tier thread, baste godly nigger amirite?

You’d fuck her, user. Admit it.

Attached: 2F51CBE7-5988-4782-91B7-6386874D7681.jpeg (899x1200, 174.46K)

Only stupid men who don't mind STDs and infertile mongoloid children would stick their dick in her pussy.

Did she hurt you, user?

Attached: C5B49D6E-D4F4-4266-9A2B-319F06FFD8D5.jpeg (899x1200, 192.72K)

how does this pertain to LeBron James naming the jew?

Attached: 9c6c18f83605581efa570d99dcf88cc90d07f59480131a26dbf6995c4eb381c9.jpg (198x254, 8.51K)

Read my OP before rehashing 2014 Nahtzee memes.

Goebbels was a degenerate btw, how many women did he cheat his wife on?

Attached: C01541B4-61A0-403F-B8D1-403607604538.jpeg (808x1200, 256.26K)

unless kikes can somehow pull the mental gymnastics required to try and debunk this undeniable fact their butthurt will just red pill even more people

spread em

Attached: jews and slavery 2.jpg (721x505 153.51 KB, 250.02K)

more

Attached: jews in the black slave trade.png (1338x432 479.76 KB, 190.85K)

even more

Attached: white slavery in america.jpeg (528x751 803.62 KB, 87.94K)

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/ is a good site run by a black scholar who correctly blames jews and not whites for slavery. that is a good one to suggest if you have the chance.

oven

Attached: 1540927976079.gif (900x386, 340.66K)

Cameras capable of producing photographs didn't exist in 1654. No, the camera obscura doesn't count.

Attached: af3801f06c52e0e1a5e9dd80049cfe9ca3e6c82093cc371a790cc5419b212f01.jpg (565x678, 195.43K)

Odd it took so long for this story to really get any mainstream attention. even this clip is pretty light for biggest athlete in sports having multiple racist remarks (even if true) within a week or so. no dropped sponsors or ads. but a republican pro-trump athlete would lose all ads instantly.

this is the same nigger that faked a hate crime when he was choking in the playoffs.

outkickthecoverage.com/los-angeles-police-no-info-six-months-later-lebron-racist-graffiti/

6 months after it was still 'unsolved' with no leads. The racist graffiti was immediately painted over and was not visible when police arrived. Who sees vandalized property with nigger, etc written in a gated community with cameras and security guards on patrol, calls the police and then immediately removes the evidence to the point they cant even tell where it was painted over? This was at 6 am when it was discovered. They went out, matched the paint and redid it all over before the police could get there. It's not a small door or touch up. It's a giant gate to his mansion property.

His gate has a security camera. Why was no one filmed? Lebron wasnt even in the house at the time, yet it was found, painted, fixed and covered up immediately before police could be contacted or arrive.

He benefited massively from this hate crime right before the finals. There was a huge press conference within hours where he had an anti-racism bullshit speech already written and quoting obscure niggers from the past. It detracted from any criticism of him and his team and everyone praised him and his bravery in the face of racism from white americans.

This should be a bigger story than it is. He's clearly attacking Jews in both cases. Being black shouldnt be a complete get out of jail free card, especially when he names the Jew. Wonder what penance he'll have to make for his pizza loving masters for not being destroyed in media over this.

Not at all Shlomo, nobody remotely suggested this niggers was "baste" as you /intl/ goons like to say. Of course, you know that's not the point of this thread and you're purposely straw manning on behalf of your jewish masters.