YouTube testing dislike-blocking on Bernie Sanders' new video

youtube.com/watch?v=LNaf5XqVTmk

After YouTube Rewind this year reaching the most disliked video on the site, they are presumed to be testing dislike-blocking in order to prevent videos of their choosing from having a negative majority vote by expressing opinion.
Both the comments on the video as well as a few YouTubers on Twitter are calling this out.
Honestly, this could spell an even bigger shitstorm for the platform, as if it needed one, especially nearing the 2020 elections, where this could be used to sway votes by hiding the overall negativity towards specific candidates.

Attached: 1545595648557.png (1373x881, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCD_DaKNac0Ta-2PeHuoQ1uA
youtube.com/watch?v=fmOP68S5v7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be nice to know who exactly is behind this. Youtube is not a person.

It's an art
ificial person.

This shit makes me sick to my stomach.

You've also hit on why they are so into shut-it-downism over on Plebbit. They don't want people to know if something sucks, it's like FB anf Twitter, (((positive experiences))) only, pointing out error or disagreement is (((harassment))).

oy vey, who indeed

Attached: susan-wojcicki-time-100-2015-titans.jpg (1905x2560, 251.61K)

youtube.com/channel/UCD_DaKNac0Ta-2PeHuoQ1uA

I just checked all his vids on the account….ALL OF THEM ARE DISLIKE PROOF…

Attached: 3ea97d3d9ee92fe8a26b346fe9d9fbac3ab81923fb44ee6396eea88044586d2f.jpg (255x222, 16.56K)

Good work, user.
Can someone else confirm this while also recording so we have something more substantive than simple anecdotal evidence to back up the claim?
TIA

I don't know what I expected, went to video and disliked for total of 9 dislikes, refresh, my dislike button pressed but count at 8 dislikes. Now I'm angry.

Was 8 when I first saw this thread, then I downvoted it and it was 9. Back to 8 now, but my downvote is still blue.

It's all of the clips on the account , not just this one …check the comment sections also

Attached: 140ebdee6313c104b0c68102c0c9597ee11897525bc24628f286e2bea436309d.jpg (780x675, 51.86K)

Why not just disable it all together?
Gotta have that fake impression of likability.

Attached: blick.jpg (55x59, 5.88K)

I just disliked this video on his channel:

It went from 8 dislikes to 9. Then I refreshed, and it was back to 8, but the icon was blue, as if it recorded my vote. I think the algorithm is deleting one downvote for every upvote.

Gonna try switching to like, then back, then like, then back. See if I can trick it into 0 downvotes.

I hope I don't dox myself here. Think everything is covered up.

Attached: 2018-12-23_14-41-04.mp4 (1920x1080, 3.15M)

Yep.
They really don't know what they're fucking with. Amazing. I'm just… I don't know how to describe my wonder at them.
It's like masochism or a suicide pathology.

Nope. Looks like it just bounces from 7 to 8 to 9, and then back to 8. They set a value of 1-to-1,000, so it will appear that only one-tenth of one percent of the viewers hate the lying commie kike.

It is definitely afraid

Also, I got a notification that somebody liked my name-the-jew comment, but when I refreshed, there were no likes. Think they're monkeying with the comments too?

I just tried on this video and got the same thing. Are all my dislikes not working?

Yes, the platform everyone still uses despite shit like this.

I just got the same result on an Isaac Arthur video. Is it just us, or all videos?

Does anybody have a burner account they haven't been watching naughty-goy videos with to test the phenomenon?

Attached: Internet Jews.jpg (2472x3256, 1.73M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2582x1028, 2.34M)

Attached: maximum jew-tube.JPG (2271x838, 125.1K)

While there is undeniable dislike suppression on the Bernie video, I know from experience that Youtube also makes it so that, if you register too many dislikes in too short a time, especially on multiple videos on a certain channel, they'll shadow disable your ability to dislike so your dislike will appear in blue but, if you log out and go to a different account and then look at the like/dislike bar on the videos you most recently disliked, your dislike wouldn't have actually registered.

It could also be rigged so if you dislike a dislike-disabled video like the Bernie videos, your dislikes of unrelated videos also won't count for a while.

Whoops, I meant "especially on multiple videos on the same channel", I wasn't implying any channel in particular.

I've been doing yard work all day and just wanted to relax with a beer and some libtard video disliking, now even my simple pleasures are being denied due to political incorrectness.

Attached: monsters_csg262_the_mutations.jpg (1024x768, 85.13K)

Might be shadow banned.
I made a few posts defending NatSoc at one point and since then, none of my shit shows up to anyone but me, no comments no dis/likes, nothin'. That account, and I think the associated up as well, are basically totally isolated.

*Associated IP

Nasim Aghdam's only mistake was not bringing a bomb.

Great job!
It's gonna be a lot harder for normies to indulge in denial when confronted with that video.
Thanks, user.

Because of how syncing data over fuckhuge websites (like youtube) work, it's just serving you a (relatively) local cache of "likes", because likes are very low priority data and don't need to be accurate. This is why things like views and likes can sit at some static number for minutes, or hours. This isn't malicious, it just how websites work (with low priority data) at the sort of scale of youtube. Sometimes results can be immediate, but it depends on the load and the timing of how things are cached and synced.

Of course, there is also deliberate intervention such as youtube freezing views at 301 (it's still counting them in the background). They did/do manually check if the views for such videos are artificial or not.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they "adjusted" numbers to their liking though, fuck that shit.

I just tried to dislike it and it reset the counter afterwards, fucking jewtube

Not to play the devil's advocate here but I know for a fact that Youtube batches a bunch of their stats, views, likes etc. Can anyone confirm if ANY dislikes work at all, on any video? Or likes for that matter? MAYBE it's just a glitch?

i'm sure that's what google is going to say since they got caught, blizzard did the same shit for their diablo mobile ap video, they fuck with dislikes/likes all the time, they are 100% manufactured to make things appear popular/accepted because most of the population is simply too dumb to think for themselves and just go along to get along

If you go to the comment section you will notice all the negative feedback off all the people that tried to dislike the clip.
I went a step further and checked other clips on his account and i noticed the same thing .

Sure but I just opened up a random youtube video, disliked it, refreshed the page and the counter was reset. I un-disliked it, it went from 17 to 16, after refreshing it was back at 17.

Post link.
I tried other random clips and didn't have any problems.

The google damage control shills are here. No, this is not how youtube ever works. Go to literally any other video on youtube and dislike it: The dislike will remain there when you refresh the page. Prior to this new disabling of the dislike button entirely, youtube is well-known for simply pruning dislikes from videos by the tens of thousands, which is exactly what they did with the recent shitstorm that was Blizzard's new Diablo announcement.

Here's another one with proof. Link is youtube.com/watch?v=fmOP68S5v7c

Attached: ice_video_20181224-005858.webm (282x220, 765.07K)

Oy vey. Pretty ironic given the emails show jewgle colluded with shillary to hack and cuck bernie out of the election.

ten goys don't like this video? what do you mean 8 goys don't like this video?!

jews made it so corporations are people now faggit.

What do you mean "dislike blocking"? I was able do downboat

>youtube.com/watch?v=LNaf5XqVTmk [

Yep, same for me.

Gee, I feel stupid. I guess 999 out of every 1,000 people really do vote to like Bernie Sanders' videos. Thanks, tech-user!

Attached: Just_a_Clock_Bro.jpg (2500x1683, 1.99M)

Refresh the page, did it actually count your dislike? Somehow it's still at 10 despite the comments complaining about the dislike ban having hundreds of likes.

Attached: 10 1=10.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Imagine US isntalling on 2020 election Trump vote blockers

Nice music choice

Reminder that codemonkey allows this paid shilling to remain up.

DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE DISLIKES?

it's up to 12 for me from 8

Oy vey!

It only shows as such on your end.

normalfag pls.

Likes and dislikes are not updated in real time. Youtube doesn't run on a single server, it's a distributed system with mirrored servers all over the place. When you connect to youtube, you connect to one of those servers. Views, likes, and so on, are sent to the other servers in intervals.

Stuff like this blows my mind. If they don't care how blatant their propaganda is when rigging voting, why don't they just hard fix the votes rather than waiting for people to do what they want? It's be so easy to put in 99.9/.1 like to dislike at random intervals matching the pace of a viral video. Why make some complex vote discarder? Why have human involvement at all?

To make people believe that their voted was counted but they are minority.

Attached: 15200235240280.jpg (601x900, 333.79K)

+
Its blackpilling propaganda essentially.

Nigger, only just simply got caught because it's even harder to cover the amount of dislikes they get and someone fucked up.

(((Who)))
Shlomo Steinberg or his nepotically appointed nephew.

False. Go to any other video, dislike it and refresh the page. The vote will be counted. On the Bernie video, the dislike would be erased when you refreshed the page.

Google has now enabled disliking, btw. 9.4k likes vs 7.9k dislikes. They're probably pruning dislikes and giving it false likes now.

This. Also, it's not a machine algorhythm doing this, it's people. I've seen them delete or hide my comments on videos in real time then restore them when I called them out on it.

They protect their own, and use our efforts to weaken us and give themselves strength

I forget what the word is for that… Start with a P… its on the tip of my tongue…

They got busted doing that with the recent Blizzard Diablo video as well:

I saw that on Jim's twitter, yes.

I don't know what you are complaining about, youtube is just trying to protect us from fake russian hacker news and as you know, the only way to protect the truth is by hiding it from people! Thanks for keeping us in line youtube! Im sure there won't be any blow-back from this delegitimization of your own platform XDDDDD

This. I can't stand this much leftism. It's sickening how removed it's from reality and reason. And it's what a good chuck of the country supports. The world is mad.

Interesting. One is a social and cultural engineer; the other manipulates DNA results.

Attached: Wojcicki.jpg (950x996, 315.29K)

You guys are extremely retarded. You dont even consider wether its a technology issue (it is) and it happens on every video. You jump immediately to the conspiracy theory.

When you dislike a video it will automatically tick up and save a cookie in your browser that you have disliked it. Then it contacts an available CDN [server] to report your dislike. At this point you can refresh and get a DIFFERENT CDN to respond to you with an older dislike-count and see the number+your dislike DROP. Refresh it several times and the CDN's will have reported all new dislikes in one big batch and ask for an update. Refresh a bunch of times and it will jump back and forth as you're bouncing between older and newer CDN's.

please, ask Zig Forums first before assuming its a conspiracy.

you're missing the obvious point. there is no way that the video had 8k likes and only 8 dislikes. The odds of this actually being the case are like winning the lottery back-to-back

Disgust. Absolute disgust.
Do you know what happens when you have completely disgusted all the decent young men? I swear to GOD they are going to find out while I'm alive.

it's got almost 9k dislikes now

Inordinately massively pro-kike anti-white technology.
Sure thing.
Totally believable.
G-d works in mysterious ways, huh kike?
Conspiracy is when multiple people are involved.
This is known already to be absolutely true.
This is not conspiracy theory, it is conspiracy fact.

Does your browser save cookies upon refresh?

see above.

See one of 3 explanations already

you underestimate how youtube sheeple work. A video gets uploaded, 99% likes the video (99.9% in this case) and then the people that dont subscribe, literally, to this political view will come in and dislike. 8k to 8 dislikes is indeed a really low amount. I have no doubt that youtube serves algorithms to predict likes before they are registered. You can't syncronise that many CDN's across the world that fast for a realistic count. Likes and Dislikes have always been an estimate rather than screened for accuracy. LIke the time you could ""Drop"" someones sub count to the negatives because unsubbing was counted double for months. No one was actually unsubbed, although that was a problem, too.

what is "this"? because the video's that are being show is ABSOLUTELY the effect I/others described above.

fuck off.

Attached: Pol_cant_facebook.png (1398x567, 68.7K)

And it isn't about the fucking videogame
It's about sterilizing and regulating and automating every fucking aspect of this thing
What is supposed to be this beautiful, challenging, interesting thing called life.
Why do they want to make it into a lifeless ball of automated shit and false pride and fear.

Am I fucking crazy?
Are people being domesticated and farmed at an exponential rate?

You guys need to change your party affiliation to Democrat so you can vote in the primary. We have to get someone in there who isn't owned by the corporations, billionaires and banks.

The MSM's treatment of Bernie should be a clue.
Talk is cheap, Bernie's been doin before it was cool, irl and w/o fan fare.

Vid related

>>>/reddit/

Switch parties so you can vote in the primary or we'll end up w Pres Hillary or Pres Harris.

You have to register as a Dem to vote in the primary.

keep trying faggot no one buys it, fuck google and fuck pathetic google apologists

I jsut got the dislikes of a video to go from 39 when i got there, to 41, and down even lower to 38

we become dems and vote bernie in the primaries, so that it's bernie vs trump in 2020, then we simply vote trump while the dems are in a lose-lose situation.

Is there really no escape from political stupidity? I know I'm talking to pol. but even the guise of trolling and shitposting was better than this.

Bernie would of crushed Trump so our owners in Israel had Wasserman Schultz rig the primary.

Peace is the greatest threat to our enemy.

Everything done to shut you up or erase your opinion is done to make you seem like a minority. To stop others from knowing if they are alone or surrounded by the like minded. To set the stage of the future based on the beliefs of those that own the stage. You must understand that we are on a train to hell and the conductors can't have the passengers pointing out alternative routes or stops. Votes are in the hands of two people in the end of the day. Those that physically count them, which you are not, and those that announce them, which you are not.
I am sure this is to just stop the Russian bots trying to interfere with our future elections though.

Attached: dubs.jpg (1252x704, 138.71K)

I've noticed that on phones for at least three years.

Recent

Attached: 87583A37-EF09-4539-AB4A-3BA2E9401FB7.png (750x1334, 1.24M)

Wew, lad.

Attached: you_retard.jpeg (248x255, 13.78K)

they are both jewish, jesus

Hey faggot, here's another post for (you)

GOOD. Hopefully all 800k fucking kill themselves too, worthless fucking bureaucrat trash. Fuck every single one of em.

Brilliant, tysm

Group photo of the National Black Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees. These people are employed in aviation and draw federal paychecks and benefits.

Fuck them

Attached: Flyin_Kangz.jpg (800x534, 160.9K)

Imagine working on Christmas by posting pilpul to an anonymous imageboard.

It's no big deal to a Jew, silly. It makes them happy because the boss probably orders in Chinese food, and there's nothing Jews love more than ruining Christmas and free food.