Informational hygiene

I'll keep this simple. How does Zig Forums, or the larger community of redpilled people for that matter, ensure informational hygiene in an environment where taking issue with any single point of discussion, even if objectively incorrect, gets one labeled a kike shill?

Mindless acceptance of everything that sounds ideologically right (and denigrating anyone who disagrees) is a sure-fire way to be contaminated by allowing for injection of bogus information.

And yet, not naming and calling out shills when they are found is just as wrong for the same reason.

What do you do?

Attached: download.jpeg (960x1080, 136.25K)

I have come to accept the fact that 8pol is filled with cianiggers, it's fun to mess with glowfags.

In short, it doesn't, and like the rest of the internet Zig Forums is rife with misinformation. You can't really trust anything you see on Zig Forums. It is necessary to verify things for yourself.

I'm not bothered by the misinformation as much as I am by the reaction to people who try to correct it.

Fuck off reddit.

Eat my ass

Only jews can be blamed on pol.

Attached: Mohammad-Contest-Drawing-1-small-998x793[1].jpg (998x793, 116.16K)

You use your brain.

Do you think Molly Norris ever comes on pol just to tell everyone they are a bunch of faggots and pussies?

Attached: kt2[1].jpg (303x340, 50.32K)

Using one's brain does not prevent one from coming to incorrect conclusions from incomplete or incorrect data.

There is absolutely groupthink here. I've run up against it a number of times, and it leaves you shaking your head at the overwhelming stupidity of this places sometimes. The best you can do is present your evidence and argue your case, while expecting to be shat on. Some anons will take what you say into consideration; others (the hardline groupthinkers) won't. Welcome to Zig Forums.

Zig Forums is a training ground. You will never find as many shills, types of shills, and shills that are difficult to identify, as you will when using this forum. BUUUUUUUTTTT when you go back to your old blogs, old websites, old life, etc. you will be surprised at how easy the shills there are to identify.

If you want some nuclear red pills then check out the Dark Enlightenment. For extra points: Do I really believe this or am I just shilling?

No you hooked nose squatamelon. I will not go beat off for you.

More like Immigrations

Zig Forums doesn't exist anymore. This is /b/.
You have to research everything yourself. Individually.
That's leftism. Zig Forumsacks don't do that. There aren't many Zig Forumsacks here anymore.
I'm writing a book. Every statement made therein will be cited and sourced, sometimes down to the sentence level, with multiple citations. Why? Because I'm extremely fatalistic right now and nearly suicidal after the death of my dad made me realize that human civilization is already finished and whites are going to be exterminated because no one will ever fight back, so writing the book helps me forget about this for several hours a day.

But mostly I'm writing it because I'm sick and fucking tired of these goddamn faggots reposting bullshit that isn't true because they didn't do their due diligence (like I am) to search for facts before repeating lies. And I'm also tied of kikes spamming lies here.

I always go with the most extreme, furthest right position I can find.
Unifying all white countries into a single NatSoc (or NatCap) empire? yep
Killing all non-whites (including your precious Nips), anti-whites, and homosexuals? yep
Enslaving women? yep
Using Eugenic (and potentially even (((transhuman)))) practices to create a super-race (ala Warhammer 40K)? yep
Conquering space? you know it!

All the objections I see to these ideas are usually down to appeals to "ethics" or "morality", there is no practical reason why not to do these things, they work, and they work better than the more moderate alternatives.
(((They))) call us the "far-right", we might as well go all the way right and show (((them))) the true meaning of the title, (((they))) should have been careful what they meme into reality, and now we will crush the Jewish parasite underneath our Aryan boot-heel.

BTW, I realize Hitler would not agree with most of the aforementioned ideas, but I should remind you that he also disagrees with much of Zig Forums's positions, look at his treatment of non-Jewish non-whites, his opinions on (((islam))) (just another Jewish doctrine), look at how he was taken in by pseudo-scientists and occultists, he was /ourguy/, he stood his ground against the Jews, with their banking cartels and their communist plague, but he wasn't perfect, not to mention that he lived in a completely different environment from us (and so many of his ideas no long apply), we can do better than him, and those who come after us can do better than we, there is always something better (but only the white aryan man could possibly reach for the better way - it is why it must be our race - and only our race - that survives to the end).

If you lack the knowledge, then seek it out.
Don't trust what you know or take anything as given.
All data should be assumed incomplete or partially tainted or miswritten.
And, once you gain the knowledge don't run your mouth about it.

You don't. You ridicule them back and write with a bit of humour while making jokes about Brock's micropenis or Joan's elephantine ass. Shills have no incentive other than D&C but us longtimers will try to make you laugh or at least try to get you to think critically.

It's also very obvious a lot of women are here with their shaming language and emotional pilpul. Wonder what brought them out all of a sudden?

Sorry Mordecai, there are many of in our 40s and 50s and we have the benefit of life experience. If your idea isn't accepted here, stop being so fucking jewish and look at whether it's true and valid rather than how to get us to accept it.

This sounds like 100% kikery to me. There is no circumstance on a goddamn internet forum where you "don't run your mouth" about knowledge that's known to be true.

Facts > your "life experience". Fuck outta here with this feels bullshit.

There sure is, torpedo. We are against pedophila.

He thinks this is a masonic lodge. It is a lodge in many ways, but we don't suck each other's cocks or fuck boys.

My proven, verifiable facts trump your kvetching.

How tf did you manage to make it onto the internet without adult supervision, Chaim?

You dive into the parade.

Its the only way. You learn the language and how to spot shills. Even if they are calling you one.

There is no truth out there in all the books. Insert yourself into real situations and judge for yourself.

Attached: 571D4368-4D89-458A-9210-BF517F568EEB.jpeg (1280x720, 153.4K)

But then it's too late

I don't suppose (((you)))'d get Christmas off, would you Levi?

>beware of anyone deffending the (((eternal anglo)))
tl;dr
LURK MOAR

Attached: Heil Hydra.jpg (590x834, 260.43K)

Don't you have some foreskin to be eating, shlomo?

Too late for what? Looking good?

You'd be the one to ask, Yitzhak.

Read op's second paragraph

user, half the fucking shit that gets posted here is logical fallacies. What's worse is that it's almost forum-slide tactics, like a meme post or compilation that's mostly true, but has one or two glaring errors. You call out the glaring errors and FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL.

What's worse is that this is something that both an actual shill would use (reverse consensus cracking), AND someone who can't tolerate disagreement would use. It's insidious, and it's the most common pattern on this board.

All this says is less experienced people have less basis for scrutiny. Reading isn’t necessarily a shortcut for experience or college grads would be of some use.

Here's a good example of what I mean by "mostly true with glaring errors":

Typical meme shit. Trump worship neocon shit is cancer, true, yet what do we find in this image? "I hate identity politics, but hating muslims and leftists isn't identity politics".

Why the fuck would you ever not hate muslims and leftists, emphasis on leftists?

This and that, right?

What will the title of your book be, and where will I find it?

I don't believe anything until I can confirm it with multiple sources that don't seem to be mentally ill, or preferably reproduce the result myself. Until then, information I receive is strictly mentally labeled with "x person or source says that y is true", as opposed to "y is true".

There's more to it than this. Even "the Right" has its detractors which know that the current Republican party is complete shit, but it's still the lesser of two evils. There is no downside to wanting/having a deep desire to see a party return to its root supporters or fucking die a slow painful death under the weight of its own ego-maniacal political constituents. When the Repubs do more to destroy the Dims like they mean it; one wing of the controlling bird is now incapacitated, and the vacuum it leaves makes a new party viable. One that actually represents an ever growing extreme centrist leaning towards nationalism, despising globalism

MGTOW

Being guilt-ridden and shamed but too egotistical and immature to admit that some are just sluts

Attached: Ego.jpg (500x475, 69.5K)