Netanyahu Deeply Disturbed by King Roach

"I was just exposed to the daily trolling of the anti-Semitic dictator Erdogan.
archive.is/fYvXd
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1076854390848479232

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (616x534, 86.39K)

wew

What's next, is he going to accuse them of doing 9/11 and sucking baby dicks?

Attached: Projecting.png (490x331, 310.16K)

first black muslim prime minister of israel when?

Attached: brother jumping for photo 옴[반동] ‏ @wat_son__ 1076075239069511680 Dec 21 2018.jpg (900x1200, 137.87K)

BASED ERDOGAN

wtf i love roaches now
IMKIKEY/ERDOGAN 2020

always the six gorillion

Get out.

I don't know who I want to exist less. They both have a history filled with little more than harming Europeans. The entire Ottoman empire basically thrived on raping, enslaving, and slaughtering Europeans. I hope these sub-humans wipe themselves out, and take the arabs with them.

Zig Forums is going to hate me for saying this, but I do feel bad for the Kurds.
They always seem to get fucked hard in the end.

Look at how they act in Europe, where they shouldn't even be, and you'll care a lot less about what happens to them.

Can we meme a nigger to run for Israel PM shit would be hilarious to see a split in between jews.

Well considering it was officially declared a jewish state, can a nigger even legally run? Doubt it.

Ethiopian Jews? Also there's a random Ugandan nigger tribe that converted to Judaism but they're unrecognized by Israel

Attached: Explosion-Chan Loves You.jpg (1230x680, 104.8K)

lel

Checked.

How about the wife of Biblical Moses, VIP of the Hebrews?
Moses, the Torah says, married an African Sheboon Negress from down Ethiopia way….

"And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman."
Numbers 12:1 - King James Bible

Some modern translations of the bible published by timid Christian sources these days humor the jews by translating the phrase as "Cushite woman", but in point of fact the word Cushite is just Hebrew for Nigger. There is or was a video on youtube of a group of Israelis yelling about a woman's black husband being a "Cushee", and the translation is "nigger".

Random pics related of "Ethiopian Woman" from Google images

Attached: 50765476445276587909.jpg (833x555, 72.46K)

Also, the fact that (((YHWH))) punishes Mirriam for speaking out against miscegenation means the Bible condones it.

inb4 le iran first cockmonglers now sucking roach's cock.

Are you talking about when Yhwh comes by in the cloud outside of the tent? LOL

I can't believe that anyone but a retard believes this Middle Eastern kind of faith.

Cushite is a misnomber of Kushite i.e. Kush i.e. niggerdom.

Moses did the best he could as Chief Cuckold and the father of the Evangelical's that are pasionate about a one word jew order where everyone forsakes nature and biology to become the perfect half caf/half decaf mocha choco latte jWO Starbuck's blended global goyim.

This. Pathetic subhuman without honor

Isn't killing a pregnant Palestinian woman when an Israeli sniper uses a U.S. made sniper rifle to do a 1S2K, a jewish human right?

"Cush" is the son of Ham, who's the son of Noah
Cush was conceived on the Ark with Ham and pre-Adamite woman, and it angered God and he smitten his skin (according to The Curse of the Canaan)

Well done. Very convincing, especially the last part.

'geniuine democracy' lol how do they never get called out on this garbage? Israel is an apartheid state

lolwut

Does the fat king kike realise the irony of his statements?

No user, I think he's completely unaware. I think you should retweet and educate him. Maybe he will realize the error of his ways and the Jews will put all this nation-wrecking behind them.

I would rather king roach do it. If we're lucky, these pair of vermin will eradicate each other for us.

He's just rubbing it in your face that he can lie this much because his peers corrupted any borderline real democracy.

Erdogan's family is from a (secretly…) Jewish tribe. This is just Jews playing against each other for appearances. Again.

Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, they're all ruled by the same corrupt generational lies.

Attached: Wizard.jpg (1600x1096, 547.6K)

Don't care.

(((Obsessed))) Opponents mental state = not an argument.

Gorilla, chimpanzee or bonobo?

So did [[[someone]]] suggest that Turks are now based because they hate Jews already?

Attached: semites.jpg (230x255, 13.83K)

If you want to troll and destroy king kike, this must means he welcomes Kurdish refugees into Israel and ask when he will be letting them in and providing care and asylum.

Netanyahu is a real leader, unlike your orange nigger president elected by wignats and lemmings who loves brown fucks from mexico and marries his daughter off to foreigners.

This time Israel is left all alone. Better start to learn how to make friend.

Attached: The Great awakening this time you loose.jpg (720x486, 37.84K)

Open borders for israel. Kurds are israelis too! All Kurds welcome into israel!

Go back to your containment board, paid jewish shill.

LMAO I am absolutely CONVINCED that the myth of vampires being unable to see their reflection is sort of cautionary metaphor for kike nature. The kike cannot see his own evils; cannot self-reflect.

Ever wonder why Europeans have the best monster myths of any race? It's because we have always been afflicted with kikes. But what am I saying. Of course we all know that many monster myths, vampirism in particular, are just cautionary pre-industrialization memes meant to warn society about kikes, so I won't go into the minutia for the 10,000th time.

It blows my mind even a guy as dastardly as bibi is just a regular guy who orders expensive sushi and champagne on taxpayer dime with his troll wife

Imagine a head of state that didnt take part in consumerism and disavowed every material thing and degeneracy. This nigga Bibi supposed to be head of state of an ethnostate which is set to fulfilll biblical prophecy yet he be eatin pizza hut with his rumpelstilkskin wife on saturday nights

Wtf bros

Fatboy need an oven now pizza kike is under criminal investigation right now lmao regular my arse

You’re so fucking retarded. Your “leader” runs a genocidal regime that is actively enslaving the entire planet. Your future is South Africa. Hope your farmers/landowners are prepared for sandnigger-commie reparations and mass migration from African shitholes.

Man, you’re fucked. Should have protected white nationalist interests in America and Europe. Now you have no defense, no argument, and no real friends. When you crash the economies of the west, the whole fuckin world is going to push your shit in.

There are many instances of the demon telling them to take over other nations by raping them.

Attached: Cain's Curse.jpg (791x593, 110.26K)

Just rush yidland already, dear roaches. Go stink there instead

Cicadas are always friends.

We have the leader of a country accusing another of trolling him through twitter
What a time to be alive

Attached: 1380264097800.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

RET THEM FIGHT

Ben gets no love on twitter unlike my president salvini

Fuck off roach. You get the organophosphates. Rolling for the recapture of Constantinople.

I'm ok with him doing genocide as long as it's Muslims.

can't forget today's Falashas

Attached: 5051287362164329871012376999899.jpg (786x442, 48.49K)

literally the only thing about Erdogan that isn't disgusting

You mean the ISISraeli mercs in Syria that enslave Christians, rape them, force them to pay money and subject them to communism?
I used to feel sorry for them until learning the truth that they are just ISIS-lite and are a scourge on Syrian communities.

Checked

His donmeh self will still recognize Israel just like KSA. Siblings rival and still ultimately collaborate.

You should get your bot some new lines, hasbarafag.

You kidding?
The Ashkenazim that run that place don't even like the Semitic Jews, and treat them as an underclass.
They recoil against open borders for Israel just as bad as they recoil when you call them Jews.

They disarm Christians in their regions, promising to protect them, and then take a powder when ISIS shows up, leaving the Christians to be tortured, raped, and murdered.

Fuck the Kurds, they were never more than an ally of convenience, no better than the enemy.
If I were you, I'd start worrying more about your own people, who are being systematically genocided by displacement and encouraged miscegenation.