Trump just signed this into law

The Elie Wiesel Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act
The timing and the MSM's silence is a huge red flag.

What does it really mean?
Probably more war more refugees and more debt.
>israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/441831

>jta.org/quick-reads/congress-passes-legislation-named-for-elie-wiesel-that-aims-to-stop-genocides

So much for the govt being shut down huh.

Attached: wtg fags.jpg (297x170, 9.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cardin.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/DAV18G97.pdf
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1091
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: IMG_2951.JPG (1194x1437 208.53 KB, 954.35K)

No kike-free post today.

What guidelines are they using for these definitions?

Attached: PROCEED.webm (1280x720, 11.55M)

Attached: uicide.gif (544x306, 7.1M)

Not necessarily a bad thing. Let's see if Trump has the steel to mention the Boers while he signs this in a room full of Orthodox rabbis.

Here's the bill itself, since OP is a fag:
cardin.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/DAV18G97.pdf

Just read the bill. Nothing about immigration, though it looks like we're going to be sending a lot of money to (((non-governmental organizations))). The last paragraph explicitly rules out authorization for military response.

BASED. This is clearly 88D chess to stop White genocide, named after Wiesel to spite the jews the God Emperor hates so much.

Looks like they're gearing up for another Serbia.
Losing control across Europe so it's time to ramp up the burgers to "fix" it for them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Learn how to make an OP you faggot.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1427x1283 81.81 KB, 116.64K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1463x224, 21.74K)

THIS IS WHAT IS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO WAR NIGGERS.

CAP THIS POST.

CALLING IT NOW.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2380x229, 161.71K)

IT'S NOT FUNNY.

Anyway this is just another way to threaten people who don't bow to America like the ICC. Completely political which is sickening.

There's a genocide going on in South Africa. Let's put this to use.

No, it means even in any of us manage to break away from ZOG, they'll use the american empire to flatten us once we start getting rid of the muds.

You won't though, that's whats sad about it.
Instead, you'll go fight Iranians because Jews false-flag some kinda war crimes somewhere.
Because you're slaves to world Jewry.

Filtered.

Who were the five future suicide victims anyway? Is there a way to find out?

What are you doing? What is he doing? Nothing. Hypocrisy. Shut the fuck up. Filtered.

Reminder that you'll never know what some of us have done.

We'll just interpret them as needed and apply them according to the situation. I wouldn't worry about it, goy.

Great! War in Germany when?

Attached: 602A52AF-1C44-4FBF-841A-3F010DD44DA4.jpeg (375x500, 63.84K)

You mean war in every White country, US war with itself, when.

Just wait until he uses it to treat the jew atrocities against everyone as a national security issue.

(checked)
(checked)
Why couldn't you have memed responsibly? This is the Cohen act, it's fucking happening.

I could just ask what you've done.

You would have preferred I said 'we'? Well, tough. I no longer consider myself an American.

There is, but you'll have to figure it out yourself.

SO BASED
MUCH 4D CHESS
MUH EMPRAH
TWO TERMS, RIGHT MY FELLOW CIVNAT BOARD?
THAT BORDER FENCE WILL BE SO WORTH IT
LOL

Attached: FrogStepping.jpg (453x640, 139K)

Checked for brutality.

Don't be afraid. It'll be fun.

There be something wrong with your maths, user

We need a leaderboard.

Attached: headquarters-1v1[1].jpg (760x428, 39.69K)

We never needed a wall, we needed more "pew, pew"

You don't understand. It's 88D CHESS!

Attached: BASED.webm (640x360, 5.25M)

What's necessary is seldom fun

Attached: Yuge Mistake.jpg (1000x750, 230.74K)

If he secured flights for all remaining White South Africans into the USA, it would probably be enough to win the election.

"Hillary would have allowed them to die."

That would be also very beneficial. It would thrust "white genocide" into the mainstream vocabulary for conservatives.

Too bad he's a Zionist shill.

Kek wills it. We must make it so. I know they'll pull some typical trick to warp the meaning of the word genocide to suit (((them, and only them))), but that should wake even more people up. We need to fuse this bill to the image of the Boers before the media narrative crafts it

Perhaps that is so. It is still necessary.

And I wager the man who first put those words to pen was not a very fun fellow himself. This statement of fact would have wrung hollow to his ears.
They ring true to me.

I once took a shit that was so long it wrapped around the toilet.

Yuge mistake, user!
At least aim for INSIDE the bowl.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1191x1256, 138.1K)

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CIVNAT NIGGER

Attached: i think im the 3rd.png (1280x1653, 760.54K)

Whoopdy do.

Attached: x4yakvx[1].gif (164x275, 1.98M)

She's not yours and besides, it's just a copy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x485, 339.54K)

sauce?

Si!
No!
The BOWL user's…the bowl is the goal.

Attached: manuels toilet instructions.jpg (462x358, 53.63K)

Just imagine, if this was talking about South Africa for a moment. Imagine if America wasn't ZOG central.

Attached: south africa white survivors.jpg (834x64 94.58 KB, 24.55K)

Updated

Attached: Clown World - Trump Study Session.jpg (1376x1100, 344.09K)

user, do you really think that anything other than their own effort and attempt to fight back is going to save South Africans?

This thread needs to become about using this to help South Africa.

Attached: better_wash_my_hands[1].jpg (640x479, 54.64K)

I believe they can only survive with help, as right now, they're faced with tens of millions of feral niggers, while an international body ties them down. They can't fight for themselves. They're being suppressed. That's how they lost power to begin with.

Wew.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (907x1104, 200.3K)

Let's see if it applies to population replacement.

These are last 2 weeks, btw.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (940x1153 193.28 KB, 207.38K)

Attached: no longer following orders.png (857x482, 603.03K)

Not if I can stop them.
I'm not at all alone.

What it applies to is written right here:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1091

Attached: 1346941670196[1].jpg (510x510, 33.23K)

We shall see.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2521x300, 47.8K)

That's the question on everyone's minds, I'm sure.

Reminder that once we started talking about South Africa shills started trying to turn this into yet another Trump D&C thread. Filter people talking about Trump and stick to the topic. This act can be used to our advantage.

More like the turd was arapped completely around the inside of the bowl.

I can tell you're not from around here.

This thread isn't about just SA you fucktard. This is the reason you screeching cunts are always getting flack. You think everything comes back to SA. Well go fuck yourself if you're too god damn niggerly to save your own life and leave.
This is a bill that involves the US/Trump first and your SA crap can get the fuck in line.

How, EXACTLY, do you see that playing out?
I'm just wondering.

Not that I don't think its worth poking at for keks, mind you, I'm just curious as to the destination.

Cocksuckers need to make an OP and play it if they feel so inclined. Failing that they should start a SA general.

You're both acting retarded.

SA is certainly a vector via which we can try to meme this thing to some useful end, potentially.
At the same time, obviously, the primary point of discussion is the high-probability of this being used to ends other than those which would be desirable to anyone who is not a shabbos or kike.

Now can you both unfuck yourselves and go back to your respecting crowing posts?

An SA general thread would be a good thing, yes, but its also worthy of discussion here, in terms of how we might spin it to beneficial ends, if not primacy of such discussion and certainly not as a means of masking the other avenues of conversation regarding this matter.

Alright then. So soon the genocide in South Afrika will be a matter of national security?

If you can spin it, yes, yes it might. But it needs social media attention, or attention of any real sort.
Gotta be able to show Trump - which means Twitter is the preferred avenue - that there's a lot of attention to this topic. If you can get a hashtag thing going, getting a lot of the Twatter-right to poke at him with the SA stick.
Try to act as a vector for him to see some of the more gruesome shit, without directly posting said gruesome shit and getting banned or what have you.
Make him see, that its happening and that lots of his supporters are angry about it, and thereby try to create the pressure on him to view it in those terms and take action thereupon.

Go fuck yourself. I'm not the one trying to take it completely off topic to SA while calling on topic crap off topic just so he can shift the narrative. They kind of spergy behavior has no place here and I'll call it out every fucking time I see it.
Yes it DOES relate. But it isn't what this fucking thread is about. IF the fuckstick wants a thread just about SA, he can fucking make one.

Attached: Hatechan Hall Monitor.jpg (620x348, 54.67K)

We're the jews now.

Attached: jewish_viking_by_velociraptor_king-d5pbwt3.jpg (854x936, 137.06K)

Don't kill yourself

Do some crazy shit and make the zogbots take you out.
kill Alex Soros or Joe Rogan or Jon Jones
hypothetically

That was my immediate thought as well. Too bad OP is such a faggot illegal cuckchanner to have made a decent thread.

I doubt this is even really possible anymore in an organic fashion. They've effectively eliminated the ability for people to spread info this way since GG. They've learned their lesson of letting hashtags run away from them on their own platform.

Petitioning Trump directly through official channels would almost be a better option at this point. The drawback is deepstate loyalists and Obama holdovers in any official institutions that can shut those efforts down.

A third option would be to bring this to the attention of someone like Tucker Carlson, Rand Paul, Steve Scalise or Steve King, and hope that the info somehow trickles upwards or otherwise gets brought to Trump's attention through those efforts.

Elie Wiesel Act
Pretty based if you ask me, what a genius Trump is !

Attached: TruePatriot.webm (640x360, 4.81M)

Thank G-d, Trump is based and redpilled.

>fighting ISIS for (((our))) enemy Syria
top 10 Jewish spins of the year

Another bullshit excuse to invade and murder the enemies of zog.

literally reported for Top 10 worse shill thread ever made in this website
>>>/trash/

Filtered for shilling.

And it gives us a perfect excuse to invade South Africa.

Trump didn't write the bill, faggots, and if he vetoes it will be overridden by Congress. Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Attached: ed edd eddy holocaust.jpg (710x504 69.84 KB, 47.73K)

The legislation is very open to interpretation.

Attached: trumpCard.jpg (1920x1080, 144.53K)

Does this prevent white genocide as well?

Has anyone actually ever addressed the numbers issue?

It could. Everything they put into place with an intent to benefit their agenda can equally benefit our agenda.

As a matter of fact, the EU can be accused, as well as the UN,as their open borders and refugee policies could easily be interpreted as an attempt to, or hving the side effect of destroying, in whole, or in substantial part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group.

Actually, given that definition of genocide, we can accuse the democrat party and everyone openly supporting anything remotely related to open borders, of attempted genocide.

That bingo board is a work of art. I've seen them check every box just today alone. They really love posting that picture of him in Israel. Also ZOGNALD! How long do you think it takes for them to get new talking points?

FUCK OFF SHILLS!
Trump is going to use this to save white South Africans!!!! We win again!
#DACAthenMAGA
#AFenceIsAWall
#Trump2020
#EndAntisemitism

Won't help them this time…they declared war against the US, Canada, Australia, and entire Europe, they robbed humanity of a future, they destroyed the earth biosphere irreparably, their usury destroyed the economy and they are in the process of exterminating race, culture, nationality and individual freedom. This time humanity will turn against them out of sheer hatred and fear for their own survival, and nothing is gonna stop this tidal wave until their bloodline is fully purged from this planet. Thousands of years of jewish lies and atrocities against humanity will soon come to an end…one way or another.

I want to hope this will be turned to combat white genocide, but in all likelihood if will probably be used to enact the genocide of Buddhists to protect the Rohinga, never mind that they're just another batch of muslims and we have plenty more where that came from.

Of course, the act of pushing muslims out of their homes will not be considered genocide in regard to Israel, and instead the EWGAPA will be used to suppress free speech because any criticism of the Jews will be painted as genocidal against them.