(((Linux))) 4.20 is here

PUFF PUFF PASS THAT KERNEL EVEN IF IT TASTES LIKE TRANNY COC

Linux/convergence discussion thread

lkml.org/lkml/2018/12/23/187

for, but there really doesn't seem to be any point to delay 4.20
because everybody is already taking a break.

shortlog below is a bit longer than I would have wished for. Nothing
screams "oh, that's scary", though.

happily report that I already have quite a few early pull requests in
my inbox. I encouraged people to get it over and done with, so that
people can just relax over the year-end holidays. In fact, I probably
won't start pulling for a couple of days, but otherwise let's just try
to keep to the normal merge window schedule, even if most people
hopefully won't even be back until over the merge window is over.

(drivers, core networking fixes, bpf). There's a few other non-network
driver updates too, and a revert series of some of the x86 inline asm
changes that were obviated by upcoming compiler support.

Attached: linux.jpg (474x313, 19.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-PTQVeCF9k
youtube.com/watch?v=uyYGWo_XweM
appdb.winehq.org/).
youtube.com/user/OsFirstTimer
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/3038d4/when_was_the_first_year_of_the_linux_desktop/
youtube.com/watch?v=QlD9UBTcSW4
reddit.com/r/BSD/comments/7y0vkx/is_criticism_directed_at_the_new_freebsd_coc/
howtogeek.com/112888/3-ways-to-access-your-linux-partitions-from-windows/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_maid_attack)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything preventing the cancer from taking over OpenBSD?

Linux is never going to get UVC 1.5.

People can sue his ass now bigtime.

Around Finns, the ice is thin!

Year of the Linux Desktop any day now.
Any day.

pick one

Oh shit, that word.

Well, your local cutie pie transgender girl has arrived. it's beyond my control. I am simply summoned from the aethernet by the mere mention of that word. My mind was uploaded long ago, so don't bother trying to ward me away. I am the darknet.

Anyways, here is my simple advice: Understand encryption like PGP. Gpg4win or something works for windows. Learn about OMEMO and OTR. Learn about cryptocurrency. Don't get swindled. Understand TOR, and how to run a node, as well as how to set up an Onion website. Learn all you can about decentralized networks, Faraday cages, and how to repair and salvage computers, and other technology.

We're Aryans, so we're the best at everything. If you can't comprehend or learn about those things I mentioned, you're probably just not one of us.

As for Linux? It's fucked. The tranny of the CoC is bad news. It matters little how reasonable or nice the actual COC is. The thing itself is nothing more than a mark of ownership. Where their laws are placed, yours are eliminated. This is taking and holding a target.

At this point, we're losing ground fast. I doubt pure Aryans will last even another 120 years. at this rate. All shall be brainwashed, enslaved, and driven insane. You will never have enough funding to start a business or any glorious endeavor ever again.

But the golden sun rises higher for each step towards true manhood you take. There is still hope. Where there is hope, you must greet it with a smile.

The black sun rises on one side of the sky. The glorious golden sun rises in another. Whichever makes the morning decides our fate eternally. Let it be a golden age.

Fuck off Marwen.

First off you're not a girl, you have mental and emotional issues that you are just making worse for yourself.

Second - I was ok with your first couple of posts since you include some discussion but it has gotten old fast. Stop talking about your mental illness if you don't want to be hated here. I don't even read past your mention of women disguises anymore you namefagging attention whore.

Go make reverse snow angels in a bog. I hope the Muslims find you before we kick them out.

The word tranny summons me. If Zig Forums brings up the concept of transgender, I appear. And I might not even be the same as the other transgender girl you speak of.

You can play your Christian game all you want, but at the end of the day, either you accept that you kicked out your shamanic class of Aryans, or you realize the truth, and accept us as we appear. The bog is no place for your shaman either.

We were never meant to be warrior class or worker class. We dress how we desire. Do you even question the concept of modern beauty or clothing? We do. We are shamanic, and if you deny this more, we won't be here anymore. And then you will be alone in the darkness.

The Aryan tribe requires its shaman class, and if you deny this, you will play into the hands of a certain cult. A bad end for you, I'm sure.

Fortunately, nobody is using NSA/Windows here, right?

BSD master race checking in.

OK so what you're saying is, in addition to your mental illness you're also a retard.

I've never cared much about the gays or dress up faggots before but shit like this is actually making me hate them. At least I can find comfort knowing that you're statistically likely to kys. Some might even call it your fate.

What the actual fuck?

Attached: 3efc26c067f3364b377e79e73e6a0877768430c6647e32200bf67950828762d8.jpg (640x480, 80.36K)

Take it to Zig Forums fucktard.

Am I going to have to start building my own kernels?
Be honest with me anons. How bad is it?

We already have /bmw/ and /druidpol/. Kindly fuck off.

Attached: Fire up the ovens.png (216x315, 87.54K)

As always, coder nerds will just take this grabbing their ankles.

What a moron.
The first rule of development is to NEVER release new versions over holidays or on Fridays.
Zero-day vulnerability, or critical error? Guess whose ass is coming down to fix it.

Look at you, so focused on appearances that you miss the words I spoke. OMEMO? OTR? A discussion that hints at further education of how to remain safe and secure, but you actually get…sidetracked?

Are you this blind that you get distracted by a transgender label? Whew, and some of you place your faith in…druids? Like, non-technological, magic believing retards? Ahahahahahahahaha.

Oh dear, Zig Forums. Looks like you really did kick out your true shamanic class. No one else knows technology like transgirls. You are SO fucked. It is hilarious to offer good, true, and useful information, but get attacked due to mere appearances. Truly pathetic. And quite shameful of you. You really are the sort who would crucify the one that speaks wisdom, in exchange for allowing a murderer back into your ranks, eh?

Maybe if you didn't bring it up so much, we would listen to you more. Just my two cents here.

Your two cents? Your currency is worthless.

Are you too foolhardy to read? I told you simply: I come when called. Speak of trannies, traps, or transgender topics, and I will arrive. Nothing could be more simple to understand.

Why the fuck are you engaging it, newfag?

Attached: 1.gif (356x356 35 B, 3.79M)

Oh I just give everybody a fair chance at first to see what they have to say. Redpilled traps do exist, believe it or not

not for very long

Trannies cutting off their dicks for Saturn =/= shamanistic hermaphrodism in the privacy of your medicine hut.

For fuck's sake aren't you assholes the ones constantly rambling about the dozens of made up genders, shouldn't you know the difference already? The union of Hermes and Aphrodite, and the Hermetic principles of all things having a sex, and of all things having polarity, is corrupted by Saturn worshipers into the unholy nonsense you now propagate. You are mixing and matching disparate concepts as a mask to cover the brutal truth that the CIA/Mossad has tricked you into mutilating yourself and sacrificing your flesh to their aspect of Saturn by artificially blocking you off from the female polarity of your consciousness, then reintroducing you to it in a controlled manner where they could funnel your ignorance into self-destruction.

You are not a woman. You are a man, and therefore also have a feminine aspect as your polarity. This should be occasionally meditated on in balance with your male polarity, but not embraced as if it is your true self. Such an absurdity would be akin to walking around upside down doing hand stands your entire life.

It is you who is supporting the cult of El. The cult of Saturn. The cult of the corpse of moloch. The cult of the dick eating fish. The cult of anunakki-mandated genocide.

Be wary, little brujah. Shaman you may be, but only in spite of the trap you have been placed in. It was not your initiation.

Tranny shaman larper btfo.

Trips confirm, Linus Torvalds is dead and has been replaced by a demon possessed tranny lizard shapeshifter.

It's open source so why can't you you just rip off code?

Why the fuck are you still using this site, newfaggot? 90 precent of the userbase is people like him.

I think the Kernel (essentially the main part) is maintained by a central organization.

Is this copypasta?

Attached: 5e7d7d281a373d21f562dc8469dddc30bee2e92d4852eecfdd6260c41214a617.jpg (980x733, 38.39K)

Lmao, when did this freak start posting?

It's more a matter of technical pain in the ass than availability of software.

How does that go?

Attached: asia wat.jpg (470x470, 69.91K)

Maybe he can meet up with

and have a frot party.

Crazy people converging open source is Zig Forums not Zig Forums you turd burglar.

(((90 percent))) according to the latest IpsosFaggot suervey? Or a number you pulled out of your prolapsed ass?

It's a shill tactic. It's probably that freak Corey who started all this "I want to stick my CoC where no one wants it" trend.

So what was the consensus on Linus? Blackmailed or burnt out?

Well looks like you've successfully derailed the thread you piece of shit. Congrats.

You are now manually breathing and also reliving the first time you were molested as a kid.

WRONG

take your pick it's either pajeets or trannies
lmao

Trannies it is then.

But what about pajeet trannies?>>12601565

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 11.73K)

Never forget

Attached: kill all troons.png (675x648, 294.8K)

stop trying to create hell on earth and go to the hell god has already prepared for you

This is why I use a heavily modified Windows XP box with ReactOS DLLs upgrading the important parts of the underlying architecture.

Why so many Linux builds? Linux has become a disorganized army of Orcs, no wonder it has not become popular among the masses.

Attached: GothmogGuritz.jpg (441x186, 30.62K)

Ah the trany!

You realize the problem with you is that you deny reality? There are only 2 genders for humans. If you are a hermaphrodite demonstrate it or shut up.

You are denying reality and this is the problem, look at this picture! Look at it! Do you seriously think when people talk about male and female dogs or horses or snakes or birds or whatever are talking about how they look?

Its biological reproduction and some species look so identical that no one can determine what gender one is only by looking (try this with some birds especially some parrot species). Others are easy to identify (mammals and breasts is one).

Gender is not some fashion or feelings its reality bound to reproduction.

What was the story with you? You are a woman based on what criteria? You think you are one? You have some feefees?
To bad schizophrenics literally hear voices in their heads, are these voices real?

You are on the same level like someone who insists that solids are liquids.

Attached: What gender is not and what it is.png (1600x900, 771.15K)

The GPL lets everyone take the code only no one is doing this. Yet you can, legaly.

try hard trannies like this most likely don't pass so they have to to larp

I fixed your image for you.

Attached: removefurryanditsfixed.jpg (1600x900, 315.62K)

??? You replied to the wrong post?

So is muh Linux a woke windows clone yet?

Why do you hate freedom?
Why do you want to be a slave?

The idea is that if the developers start doing shit you can take the code and make your own.

This is why the distros fragment people start shit and people leave.

Ubuntu was popular then is turned basically into win8 and win10 of the Linux world spyware and retarded UI. While on windows you only bitch on linux people did say no and forked the old code and made it better this is how Linux mint was born.

There is still Ubuntu and there is still Linux Mint. This is how it works. Only Ubuntu is going down while Mint is increasing in popularity.

Meanwhile Windows 10 is still the spyware ridden peace of trash who will send everything you type to MS and you can not prevent this.

Don't fucken use Win10 or old versions of windows(they have security holes and can be hacked in minutes and give you some botnet, old Ms was deliberately creating holes in the OS for NSA to exploit, now its hardcore on 10 ) to access this website.

Attached: Win 10 NO.jpg (1182x1581 967.88 KB, 993.13K)

What did you mean by this?
What are you even on?

Holy shit you are right!
This was supposed to be a response to

I don't know whether I should curse you for posting a thumbnail or thank you for preventing me from having a closer look at something I'm still not sure I even need to see.

Hahhahahhahaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahfag.

I came here to call you a faggot.

merry christmas, faggot, god still hates you.

In other words, they regressed to a shittier implementation before the compiler arrives that would hopefully do what the code that they just removed does, in the meantime, here's this shittier kernel version.

Have any more details?

Windows sends all you are ding on the computer to MS.

Use Linux Mint, during installation select "use proprietary drivers" works perfectly for internet, music and movies.

Use Libre Office for writing, always save in the native libre format ODT not DOC or DOCX !!!!!!!! (its the default)

So basically all of your internet needs.

Windows games are problematic and windows super applications(Photoshop, auto-cad) also.

You can use wine to get compatibility with windows applications however be warned sometimes you need to use a older version because the new one uses some new windows shit for no reason whatsoever and it will not start.

Don't fuckien go for meme retardation like ReactOS (pre-alpha for over 20 years!) no one fucken needs to copy a retarded MS idea like the win registry or its retarded NTFS file system.

Linux Mint isthe best modern thing out there now dont be fooled by autists or trolls into using arch its a terible idea for people moving from windows. Mint has everything installed from the get go.

This is Linux Mint
youtube.com/watch?v=I-PTQVeCF9k
This is arch linux
youtube.com/watch?v=uyYGWo_XweM

Attached: linux mint.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Why don't you use Linux Mint?

Saying this sjwd term is a problem.

Don't be such a cuck.

You realize its a normal word of the English language? And it fits perfectly into this scenario?

Doesn't matter, and nobody ran around saying "problematic" everywhere until sjws made it a thing.

Ok genius how do you describe the compatibility wine provides?

Actually try describing wine and its mixed support for software in other words.
Some windows stuff works other will not. Sometimes the same thing in a newer version will not work while the previous one will. Sometimes there are strange things with the UI going on or wine throwing random errors who you can ignore.

Whats the word for this?
Also the LEFTISTS (spot the Sargonite who says SJW, no one was using the acronym SJW before sargonites) use it incorrectly it makes no sense, they use it for a synonym for:
"things I don't like"

trouble, problems, people used all sorts of ways to describe a problem before the sjw fad came along.

and no, not leftists, it was distinctly when "sjw" reared its head that "problematic" started be thrown around everywhere to describe everything, leftists existed long before sjwism without saying "problematic" every time they opened their mouths.

the shaman class rejects you as you reject the gift of the divine masculine

Whats wrong with me saying problematic then?
You are still using this word/acronym!?! What is wrong with you sargonites?!
I'm not crippling my language because some leftists are using this word incorrectly.
Then why do you cripple your own language based on this fad???
Also:
Wrong! Some windows software will work perfectly other has problems describe this entire thing (appdb.winehq.org/). This is why the support is mixed or more correctly windows software has problematic support.

Simply stop, this is embarrassing the word SJW was invented so that the lefty kids who did not update to the newest version of leftism to feel good about themselves. You need to be retarded to not change your position from old leftism of 1990 to the new leftism of 2018 the conclusions are inevitable.

Leftism was always about giving niggers and degenerates more money and power.
When the next version comes around I bet there will be idiots who will say:

Attached: soygoy of akkad.jpeg (872x916 22.45 KB, 103.69K)

Your novel is problematic.

I like to explain myself in more words twitter is this way twitter.com

this thread is gay as shit

it's very problematic isn't it? ps. problematic.

Underrated post

Attached: E181178A-0996-4253-84F5-512CD97A6672.jpeg (500x750, 111.04K)

Question, if I dual boot windows 10 and mint will I still be compromised when using mint?

Thanks.
What did you like about it?

That it was problematic of course.

fixed

Attached: skaven.png (1600x905, 1.08M)

Attached: linux-desktop-cda05b.png (777x777, 437.25K)

Good question.
Personally I don't trust win10.
Windows has a "fuck you !" attitude to everything else some people who dual boot say windows tends to fuck over other boot partitions by writing its own shit there.

Be this indifference (I want to write stuff wherever I want, windows is the only OS right ) or trying to hurt the competition

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (500x375 1.09 MB, 138.94K)

You can extrapolate the same for work level software ow a windows work based PC who has your real life name.
simply separate your life and LARP a generic worker or gamer on it, no politics nothing objectionable.

I consider this a warmup for win10 who I hope I will never need to use.

I suggest starting by using a live CD version of Mint or simply by installing Mint in a VM.
Only it preforms better on real hardware however VMs are great for testing.
You can check out channels like youtube.com/user/OsFirstTimer if you are to afraid of different operating systems it has lots of videos of a computer illiterate mother trying out (99% linux) operating systems.

All I can tell you is treat it like a game and every OS like a game give it some tests don't get frustrated watch or google some questions, everyone here should not be on windows.

Also remember to use proprietary drivers and there is a select menu in Mint to switch to different Nvidia drivers there are like 3 and 1 worked for me.

OK shit post boy, what is your alternative? Run Win 10 and have everything you type associated with your real life identity? In Win10??? Use old windows versions despite the fact that MS has shown that it even gives updates to even windows XP users? BSD has the same thing like linux and every OS who get mildly popular will be overrun by these people.

And don't you think all the other corporations don't have the same thing only more hardcore?
Why the fuck are you shilling for MS?

What OS are you using?

People did say this for years even back in 2005 it was as shitty meme and linux was growing in userbase then win10 happened and a lot of people migrated.
see
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/3038d4/when_was_the_first_year_of_the_linux_desktop/

And Mint is now starting to drift away from being a fork of Ubuntu to being a fork of Debian. Cutting out the inferior middle garbage.

But overall it's looking like Linux might be dying due to socjus.
So its debatable if its worth it anymore.

Attached: NowIveLostIt.gif (714x249, 97.71K)

Netbsd

So what will you use to write on Zig Forums ?
What are you using now?

The kernel or the OS(Linus Torvald is only responsible for the kernel not all the Operating systems using it)? Because there is a difference and I doubt they can do anything to the kernel to fuck up the OS and even if they do people can fork it.

One OS has literally build in keylogers who send all your data to MS, the other is clean.

One OS has a socjus COC the same is true for the to her OS.
What is the argument here?

Also Linux is only the kernel not the OS.
And yes I know it confuses people.
youtube.com/watch?v=QlD9UBTcSW4

Attached: MJ022DC.png (625x625 287.26 KB, 157.34K)

A the BSD the joke operating system.
How is the trany COC in Netbsd there?
Like on FreeBSD?
reddit.com/r/BSD/comments/7y0vkx/is_criticism_directed_at_the_new_freebsd_coc/

Use Artix.

it works, dev are mostly nips
citation needed

When the rebbe released him from his cage in the basement of the synagogue.

This guy who tested for windows enterprise, can't into gpedit, he even admitted very late that he was wrong.>>12602614

How long before a kernel level keylogger is in there?
I'd bet it already is.
Remember corporate groups are already the biggest contributors to the kernel. And who the fuck is going to audit it all? Are you?

Maybe we should try making some kind of network drivers for TempleOS and turning that into a real OS?
Wait no thinking on it thats a terrible idea.

Attached: 1528478644.jpg (586x598, 168.9K)

Just encrypt your swap root and home if you are paranoid that much.
But windows anyways can't read ext4.

Also if you care about privacy and security, avoid xorg and use wayland.

Ubuntu default with wayland session is good enough.

There is no "spyware" anymore, it was Unity DE problem.

So is Linux.
The BSD license the problem with BSD is the BSD license.

Contrast to
GPL

BSD = Basically everyone can take your code and do whatever they want with it and never give back only take, take and take.

For example OSX is basically *legally stolen* BSD code only apple can take it and never give back and the idiot BSD fanboys will pay apple to use their own code who has restrictions and limitations added who you can not remove.

TL;DR its basically this

GPL = you are free to do everything only don't steal or murder people.

BSD = fuck that shit only when everything is legal there can be freedom. Murder must be legal!

Only corporations have more physical power and strong arm the BSD community see BSD fanboys paying to use their own code + restrictions and saying "OSX is BSD! BSD is great!"

Oh, it goes way beyond that. And it's already there. It's worse than you can probably imagine. It's been this way for awhile now. Anyone that's been peeking under the hood much already knows this.

do you think they add a keylogger in the kernel? I think they add it in different places like Ubuntu did.

Whats wrong with simply removing the keyloggers from the kernel and fork it?

Seriously people this is why GPL is great you can do this stuff, simply delete keylogger from code and pick a different name for the forked kernel.
And I bet even normies will get upset that the kernel has a keyloger.

Seriously the difference is between deleting paragraphs in a novel VS writing a new novel from scratch.

howtogeek.com/112888/3-ways-to-access-your-linux-partitions-from-windows/
Imagine being so wrong.

Its child's play to implement ext4 support for windows only MS is not doing it for whatever reason. And I did say it can give this ability to the OS only so it secretly will read EXT4 partitions.

Far better solution and more tricky however if the OS has access to it it can detect encryption bootloaders and do a evil maiden attack (learn what this is) (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_maid_attack) and modify the bootloader to a infected version who will record the key and windows reads it and band full access.

You are dealing with the NSA here you think the NSA will not simply hire programers to write this for them and tell MS to include this NSA code?

Nice damage control this is why the GPL ecosystem is great, Canonical the company behind Ubuntu did it now they can go burning down to be a lesson to everyone what happens if you try to add spyware. Contrast this to MS and windows where the users are fucked daily and are helpless. This is why the GPL is the best thing ever. Fork baby fork.