Trump's Steel Slats Wall looks a lot like the old World Trade Center

Look at the wall.

Notice something familiar?

Attached: master trump trolling.jpg (1971x759, 417.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/Rt-ldMj9y9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: bcb2cdeedec5c64e0913d81b30b945ea176a9a9d2927c7729ecabe0b0b93df6d.png (1080x676, 993.92K)

A thread died for this

Q predicted this

The fucking madman.

Attached: laughing cheetah.jpg (255x240, 22.35K)

WALLS ARE AN EXXXCUSE NOT TO IMPOSE THE FUCKING DEATH PENALTY FOR INVADERS…

I WANT THE DEATH PENALTY FOR PEOPLE WHO INVADE OUR NATION. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT Zig Forums?

Jesus fuck you people are retarded
An hero

Attached: load.gif (720x404, 533.37K)

It's called a triangle OP holy shit.

thanks CM

Its all so tiresome.

Attached: 1518578350215.png (770x648, 418.01K)

Trump did 9/11
Bush is a kike
Bush did 9/11
Trump is a kike

Fuck off Kike. Trump became president to seek revenge for the DEATHS OF HIS FRIENDS in the strike on the world trade center by the Kikes and the deepstate.
hooktube.com/Rt-ldMj9y9w
I'd embed but the kikes who took over the board removed hooktube support apparently.

Get out.

Holy fucking christ get off our website.

Q predicted this

Why be so cryptic? Why wouldn't Q just immidiately post this?

As poor photo-shop goes, the zoom in does not even match the detail and therefore doesn't match the WTC actually.

Sorry but this is a swiss cheese wall. Mexicans can sit on lawn chairs tossing baggies through all day long. "Drugs pouring through" See through goes both ways. I don't get it.

Border Security recommends but not

Plant bamboo, and water it for 8 years. There just saved the country 5 billion dollars. You're welcome.

Attached: swisscheese.jpg (1798x1094, 599.95K)

911 is like the holocaust for amerikikes, they want everyone in the world to know about it and make sure they never forget it.

Is that we he has someone who helped the jews do 9/11 (Jewliani) for a lawyer?

Two, if you count first one the kiked mods erased. Cry moar.

Go back there if you're so obsessed with it, Schlomo.

It's because of

You realize that over here it just means "shut down, goyim"

At this point, it's slide threads dying for slide threads.

what a fucking revelation

he did.

Can it became of German lampshade material?

the fear in her eyes

Don't fall for this bullshit, LEGAL immigration is the problem,
I can't believe how hard they're trying to divide whites and Mexicans. That tells me we should reach out and form an alliance w them.

Trump and the media been doing this non stop since Trump's been a candidate, meanwhile we're being flooded and I mean flooded w Congolese, Rohingya and Somalians.

Attached: MAGA.PNG (850x971 934.65 KB, 825.4K)

Immigration dump

Attached: Make israel great again.PNG (957x1005 117.92 KB, 580.14K)

Nonwhites are the problem.
We are inherently divided.
Kill yourself immediately, paid jewish shill. You're not even TRYING to hide it.
What, ignoring the fact that he's not deporting anyone? Kill yourself for supporting spics.

EUROPEAN ETHNO-GLOBE

Attached: 12 steps.png (1132x1394, 256.29K)

Did even read the plans? The wall goes on two sides of a electronically monitored 150 to 300 feet zone. Sorry a ladder will not work or passing drugs through the fence. You must watch cnn and believe things without checking facts. Try harder.

Attached: 170831-border-wall-graphic-ew-444p_cd30348ec417e4d62d5a0a16a4462af9.fit-760w.jpg (760x570, 162.39K)

The blown up portion of the left picture of the wall is deceiving. My pic related. Getting stabbed with the blown up of the released pic will just require unstabbing oneself. Getting stabbed with my blown up trace will be painful.

Attached: z.png (806x759, 286.86K)

The funny thing is that you think this is being built in any respect.

What the fuck does your image have to do with what I said, spiclover? If Mexicans were still white Iberians, none of this would be a problem. They’re not. It is.

I don't WANNA FENCE!!! I want to be allowed to FUCKING SHOOT THE INVADERS OF OUR NATION….DEAD…NOT FENCE…DEAD…ALL THE INVADERS THAT HAVE COME UP INTO OUR LANDS. DEAD!

that magazine is empty and the follower is the wrong color, its probably a .22

Fences worked in Hungary, and this fence is much bigger. Call it a wall, call it a fence, whatever, both work.

No one's stopping you, nigger.

The funny thing is that you have no proof that it's not.

Similar to how they do it in prisons, and how they did it in Hungary with the double barrier. It worked really well there, and it works really well in prison. I imagine the design was due to the environmental issues the people kept talking about with a solid barrier blocking the migrations of certain species. Either way, there's precedent for a double barrier fence working really well.

I still want to fuck Poppy.

BULLSHIT NO ONE IS STOPPING US. OUR TRAITOROUS "KIKED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT" IS SUPPORTING EUROPEAN GENOCIDE!!! KILL THE TOAD PEOPLE WHO ARE INVADING OUR NATION.

Attached: toad people spics.jpg (550x380, 15.37K)

So all Mexico has to do is an inside job to destroy the wall because jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

WTF IM A SHILLDAWG NOW

Attached: trump_nukes_mexico.jpg (480x475 86.65 KB, 44.94K)

In fairness, no I did not see the full plans. I just saw what was proposed, current metal walls, caravan on top of fences etc. Attached is an image from the streetview of Mexicans playing tradsies at the border fences.

Lots of pharmacies a long the border.

Monitored zone plus raked sand makes sense. Any disturbance in the pattern of the sand, you can tell.

Attached: swiss cheese holes.jpg (831x842, 145.37K)

The wall(fence) design is nice, I'll say that much

“I was walking along a path with two friends – the sun was setting – suddenly the sky turned blood red – I paused, feeling exhausted, and leaned on the fence – there was blood and tongues of fire above the blue-black fjord and the city – my friends walked on, and I stood there trembling with anxiety – and I sensed an infinite scream passing through nature.” – Edvard Munch, 1893

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (594x750, 1.14M)

yea another shit thread

UNLESS ITS A LITERAL RED BRICK WALL FROM 1950 TECHNOLOGY ITS NOT THE WALL WE WERE PROMISED

IT HAS TO BE EASILY SMASHABLE FELLOW GOYIM, OR ELSE ITS NOT THE WALL WE WERE PROMISED

A BUNCH OF INDESTRUCTABLE STAINLESS STEEL SPIKES ANCHORED INTO THE GROUND AREN'T THE WALL WE WERE PROMISED

Attached: jew (2).jpg (498x328, 32.2K)

You kikes can't get scat off the brain.

Kek, Trump trolls them again!

Absolutely worthless unless whites can wrestle control of the government away from kikes. Less illegal invaders coming in? Expect more (((legal))) ones. The best wall in history would not be a victory. You cucks argue over pure frivolity.

trump knows and is a massive orange fat faggot for not declassifying everything
3 towers

checked Kek trips

Slats means no drilling.

Attached: 1546379500786s.jpg (246x250, 13.93K)

Wow, it's almost like parallel bars offer vertical strength at a lower weight!

So going through there trips an alarm and the border patrol at their station 50 miles away hops into their ATVs that can handle the rough, roadless terrain, and haul ass toward that location where the illegal immigrants have helpfully waited around for a half-hour so they can be arrested. It's brilliant!

Then you don't need a wall or a fence or anything at all EXCEPT the goddamned "electronic monitoring". It's a question of manpower, and IT WILL ALWAYS BE!

Shut up

OMG We're winning.
Cue lives.

Steel Slats sounds dumb though. Brb taking down slats with a cordless angle grinder. It needs to be concrete.

bump