Jewish Blood transfusion farm exposed

Blood Sucking Jews
archive.is/6odfh
archive.is/nUQSQ
linkedin.com/in/jessekarmazin/
[email protected]

Attached: judenblud.png (1730x1438 249.87 KB, 659.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosia
scribd.com/document/330147501/Blood-Passover
amazon.com/Epitalon-Epithalon-Telomere-Lengthener-Lifespan/dp/B078WW78VL
archive.fo/yjRL9
renegadebroadcasting.com/media/Solar-10-19-14.mp3
partiantisioniste.com/en/news/the-organs-of-french-donors-transmitted-to-israelis-en.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You aholes will push us back to stoneage

Old news is so exciting.

You fucks are beyond dishonest

Hi, paid jewish shill.

Oh hahaha, yeah this is just a simple fucking transfusion guys. It's not like they're taking blood from the young to live longer or anything.

Joke's on the kikes. We can already synthetically produce GHK-cu and Epitalon for the RWDS.

I wonder how powerful the blood is. I doubt a kike will be able to live forever off the blood produced from 1 young person. Only top tier kikes will have enough donors chained up in their cellars to have a lasting effect. Now if you can gain more power than you take from the donor and it's some magical shit then fuck this vampire world I'm not being a part of it. I'm assuming the blood isn't that powerful and you'd need more than 1 or 2 donors could produce to make a real effect. I bet they get off to the fact they have a child's blood in them more than actually feeling age reversal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosia

The flipside of this becoming mainstream is that the kikes won't have to go around kidnapping children or just buying them from their shitskins cronies to get their blood dose anymore, if there's plenty of goyim giving it out for free.
It doesn't fix the underlying issue (nothing but complete extermination of all semites would) but it does fix a glaring symptom

Implying they give a flying fuck. They’re SUPPOSED to kidnap and slaughter children. They LOVE doing it. Dozens of times in history, goyim have given up their blood for this freely and jews REJECT it. They even ADMIT it.
scribd.com/document/330147501/Blood-Passover

How many of those plasma 'donation' centers are near where you live, user?
Now, ask yourself how many burn patients there must be to justify having at least one of those in every fucking city across the nation.
Really gets that noggin' a-joggin'…

Attached: Der-Sturmer-opened-veins-Polish-plaque.jpg (730x487, 291.13K)

i hope this (((normalizing))) of vampirism backfires and produces some devestating long term side effect. a fatal side effect or even better, one that produces the opposite effect and accelerates aging in the vampire kikes.

imagine…

Jeffrey Epstein and shapeshifting demon Dershowitz lining up blood drips fed into the cages of lil' pizzas on Lolita Island, they kick back and infuse child blood while they recieve massage handies from twin 12 year old French girls. Deshowitz keeps his underpants on while the underage girl orally pleasures him, because he doesnt even like massages anyways. fast forward five year, and these kike who thought they were going to be immortal and go on to rape tens of thousands of little girls end up bringing Hashem's curse down upon them. they both age 20 years in 5 years.

Epstein and Dershowitz both die together on Lolita Island from old age. their 70 year old corpses are discovered to be biologically 100 years old, with disgusting advanced degeneration never before seen in the elderly

Attached: giphy.gif (500x200, 869.4K)

Is it Jewish to suck your gfs blood when youre going through a goth phase?

wew, no wonder even lefties in Hungary hate the jew.

Is it Based to gas your gf when youre going through a nazi phase?

It's already normalized.
Look at all the goyim lining up to sell their youth at 20 goy-bux a pop.
And it's not like they were using that plasma, anyway, and that 10 dollars goes a long way towards necessities, like soy-lattes and hair dye.
I mean, if it weren't for that extra 5 shamolies, who knows what sad state the economy would be in, so, that said, why aren't you doing your part and disposing of that dangerous build-up of plasmoidian particles for the low-low price of $20?

Only if it is a Dutch oven.

Old boomer here.
This is fucking insane.
when you're older, you should not be trying to live off the blood of the young, you should be celebrating their accomplishments, and being quietly proud of them.
What possible reason is there not to go, at your appointed time, into the arms of the universe that spawned you?

Also, I notice these trials are on people that are 35 and over.
35? Holy shit, people…at 35 you shouldn't NEED any "vampiric magic" to boost your energy or physical levels, unless you're living a hugely degenerate lifestyle.
35 isn't old, not by a long shot.

Attached: Wolf6.jpg (480x379, 21K)

TRULY THEJEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN :^)

Shire Pharmaceuticals in Covington, GA is likely doing something like this.
I was taking a college algebra course a few months ago and a man came into the classroom to recruit people into a genetic engineering program. He briefly talked about Shire and mentioned that students could earn money by giving blood to them. He then said that they are developing experimental rejuvination techniques that are "kind of like vampires". He then mentioned that he probably said too much and wouldn't speak on it further. He said that shire hires students from his program.

Yep, thats Philly.

Vaccines tripled between people currently 35 and those currently 55.

Many herbicides and pesticides in use in the 80s which only effect children 0-5 years of age, and there were many other increases in the degeneracy of the environment, which most boomers I know simply sweep under the rug and say "life's tough, glad it didn't effect me".

Did your class laugh when he said they were kind of like vampires?

I believe the idea is if can't reverse the actual damage age has done better to start earlier before the damage occurs. Changing your oil every so many miles starts when you buy the car not when the engine starts making funny noises.
It isn't about need, it is about want. Why be trapped forever in a 40 year old body when you can be trapped in a 35 year old body, or a 21 year old body, etc.

no one laughed
it didn't come off as a joke either with the way he said it

And there were thousands of nuclear bomb tests when we were gestating in the womb, and growing up. The atmosphere was filled with radioactive particulates.
Your DNA is remarkably resilient, and it will repair itself, if given a chance.
Most of the poisons we come in contact with are self-inflicted, we could avoid them, with some inconvenience.

Many people in their 30's and 40's are energetic and physically fit, without sucking on children's blood. If some can do it, why not all?

Attached: RM1.jpg (733x1063, 113.39K)

No, I bet nuclear radiation is normal everywhere even during those test and measured with Geiger counters would be in the nano Sieverts, you get more radiation from an irradiated banana.

Atrazine has done massive damage to developing boys.

The increase in plant based diets has done massive damage to many people.

The lies are simply all out of control. You boomers had the adantage of a sane society in the beginning, at least on that had only very recently lost its mind right after you were born, so there is some semblance of sanity and truth, the new generations have known only psychological warfare and an attempt to pull in the trap that is the dollar which is meant to destroy this nation, laid in 1913.

They had always intended to have scrapped America by now, and really, they have already cut the jugular and we seem like the proverbial headless chickens.

Too many lies, too much poison, mentally and physically, a few exceptions mean nothing unless they can save the entire race, and remember our "king lust" genes are being exploited by our enemies, who know how to divide us and cull us and have us call it "evolution".

Hundreds of thousands of people turn up missing every year. In America alone mind you.
What do you suppose the number is globally?
What is the reason? Why would so many go missing? Gets the almonds rolling eh?

My theory is that human trafficking has evolved into a global market for sick fucks of every persuasion to pay money for some merc to aquire "goods".

Pizzagate is real, but it is only a small part of the bigger picture.
Some of those people who go missing are not small children. Some are grown ass adults. They simply disappear.
Why you might ask? Money.

tl;dr get a gun.
A gun for you. A gun for me.
Everyone a gun. Tis a thee
A gun shall set you free.

since hormone addled meats affect us so, how mutch would the soylings blood affect the jews and their yidlings?

Son, we're going to push (((you))) back to the ash age.

I would say very much so.
Just off the top of my head, take pics in and for example; even with a riddling of yiddling genetics taken into account, that's still entirely unnatural.

son of a gun

amazon.com/Epitalon-Epithalon-Telomere-Lengthener-Lifespan/dp/B078WW78VL

It's the 14 year old boys blood they want though here in Montreal there are about 3 or 4 professional secret labs owned by the Hells Angels that produce synthetic HGH and all the other requisite drugs including surprisingly insulin which is very big with bodybuilders here.

oy fucking vey
get the gas

Attached: 9f2f815467c6033a881d737460f35228ecf6d2b42f5f19e2021df929ad2b94bd.jpg (448x299, 35.57K)

t.vampkike

bump

Bump

indeed it is bizarre.

This company had (((Bezos))) as one of its backers iirc. Here’s all I have on goyim sacrifice.
archive.fo/yjRL9
Polite sage because this is just new caps of old news that should’ve be posted in the pizzagate general.

Attached: 9115D0F1-FF3C-4343-8C1C-1F568A7F00F4.jpeg (1080x687, 128.67K)

bump

bump

Vampires

renegadebroadcasting.com/media/Solar-10-19-14.mp3

The problem is that yids will always corrupt and turn something that started with good intentions into an ethical nightmare of ulterior motives. Organ donation becomes organ trafficking. Orphanages become farms for child trafficking.

Yeah, Kikes always believed that christian European blood had magical properties. It wasn't uncommon to find dead children bodies completely depleted of their blood near the Jewish communities…

Rabbis suck baby dick for a reason.
(a new born's blood is shock full of more stem cells than at any other time in a human's life, it's also why the beauty industry uses so much foreskin)

Often, organ donation are almost obligatary (like you are automatically an organ donor unless you explicitly say your kike government that you don't want to be an organ donor)
Worst, you have some big Jewish conspiracy like link related that, of course, ARE NEVER SHOWED IN JEWISH KIKE MEDIA.
partiantisioniste.com/en/news/the-organs-of-french-donors-transmitted-to-israelis-en.html
"The gift of our organs saves lives, but not the ones we believe are being saved…

Indeed, it is with dismay and great bewilderment that we knew that Simone Veil, had signed a “secret” agreement with the Zionist entity of Israel concerning the donation of organs which allowed the Israelis colonists to benefit from the organs of deceased French citizens.

This information was relayed by the France-Israel Chamber of Commerce (CCFI) website and dates back to the time when the former political leader, who did not hide his connection to the Zionist cause, worked at the French Ministry of Health.

We already knew that the Zionist entity was at the forefront of organ trafficking, but this time, it was in accordance of the law and with the complicity of our governments.

We wonder about the legitimacy of this agreement, given the countless difficulties that French families face, as is the case everywhere in the world, in finding organs for the ill; the waiting lists are long!

Obviously, all this has been done behind the backs of the French who do not suspect that the life of an Israeli patient is more valuable than theirs in the minds and through the actions of some of our leaders.

It is urgent for the French to realize once and for all, that their government does not care about their welfare, preferring them to that of the inhabitants / settlers of the Israeli criminal Zionist entity. This is inadmissible on the part of those elected who have been chosen by the French people.

It is high time to take the appropriate measures to put an end to such irresponsible actions and to block the way for those politicians who are at the service of this pseudo-State of Israel!

It is not necessary to recall how painful it is to see someone’s relative waiting for an organ transplant. The fact of having to wait until someone dies to save the life of another is already painful enough as it is, but in addition to that, one must also be after a patient who is not a French citizen, who does not reside in France, and who is also an active colonist in the colonial and criminal Israeli enterprise, that is going too far!

What do our leaders think by arranging a scandalous deal which privileges citizens who are not even French?

The Anti-Zionist Party is outraged by this revelation which proves, once again, that the French government has nothing to do with its own people, and that it is subject to the Zionist entity of Israel.

It is immoral to think that Frenchmen, during their lifetime, agree to give their organs to their loved ones and to other French citizens, but that in reality this is not the case … This is a flagrant violation of all ethics and of the memory of the deceased!!!

What else will be required so that the French people tear down the veil which prevents them from seeing the dangerous reality of Zionism and reacting accordingly? Did they resign themselves to obediently submitting to the yoke of Zionism?

We strongly condemn this outrageous agreement which must be annulled! Should we wait for the death of other politicians so that other “secret” agreements which were signed behind the back of the French people emerge?"

Attached: shut-it-down-jew-with-walkie-talkie.jpg (735x820, 107.11K)

My brother from another mother!
Are you into peptide research as well?

Ambrosia is custard.

Attached: custard.jpg (800x800, 64.55K)

Why not legalize cannibalism?
maybe someone wants to be feed the poor once he dies.
Transplantology is equivalent to cannibalism, but for some reason if you eat someone's thigh to not starve you start a moral debate, but if you want to loot someone's eye, liver, or whatever other organ nobody cares.

waht de fug man

I've looked up Bezos' ancestry, and apparently he's 100% Nordic.
The name comes from his stepfather.

bump because fuck kikes

If you're using some kind of grown culture to produce blood platelets, or 3D printing organs, there's no problems.

If you're shredding people and children for spare parts, which has been the case for organs, then there are problems.

bump

Nice. Gonna laugh so hard when all these fatties and drugheads die out while /SIG/ crew is around long enough to gain an extra 20+ years of lifespan. Give us the good HGH too, chemanon!

In 1992 or whenever it was we cloned an entire sheep. What's to say we can't clone blood? We're in the future effectively, bioengineering shouldn't be reserved just for these satanic (((people.)))

bamp

bump for relevance

bump

I reject.

Fuck

Attached: jews40.jpg (500x700, 239.34K)

JEWS = VAMPIRES

The legend of the vampire is literally inspired by Jews.

Reminder that our ancestors have been aware of this behavior for many centuries. Blood libel isn't libel at all. It's a sincere accusation and a true one at that. Even the term blood libel is just another example of Jews playing word games to frame the argument in their favor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

From page 28 of The Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther, translated by the Christian Nationalist Crusade: