Kevin Spacey wants to be "frank"

It's a clip Spacey posted very shortly after the news of Spacey's impending criminal trial broke.

Dude is apparently threatening the cabal in this video, and the timing of its release only underscores that contention.

Other urls found in this thread:

movies.stackexchange.com/questions/24452/what-does-francis-underwoods-ring-mean-to-him-and-why-does-he-bury-it
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html
web.archive.org/web/20130305154201/http://www.justjared.com:80/2008/08/31/kevin-spacey-butt/
people.com/crime/kevin-spacey-charged-sex-assault-rubbing-man-bar/amp/
theclubcar.com/team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the webm

Attached: Let Me Be Frank.webm (640x360, 11.73M)

No, we want your head on a spike.

Spacey is /ourguy/

What's the ring at the end about?

Spacey is a child molester.

He was washing up, so he had his ring off, he put it on after he dried his hands and was done.
No hidden meaning.

no hes a pedo faggot, but he might be threatening the kikes in hollywood

He's not threatening anyone. In the video he's playing as his character from the series "House of Cards".

Jewlywood homos and pedos shilling their crap for the "holiday season“

That was really weird. Obvious message in a bottle. Did he just threaten Hollywood by a "if I go down, you do too"?

actors are so damn full of themselves. this is weird and creepy.
yawn, he'll probably be suicided now

chegged
fucking do it, Demon. Take the rest of the golems back to hell with you. Start the fire homokike, and I'll only piss on your grave once.

Attached: 1449087152405.jpg (2048x3077, 990.84K)

It's a reference to the netflix series.

movies.stackexchange.com/questions/24452/what-does-francis-underwoods-ring-mean-to-him-and-why-does-he-bury-it

No committing anal rape on little 3rd world boys younger than 10 that can't speak English with such savagery that they're hospitalized with permanent physical damage so that even Jeffrey Epstein was horrified and banned him from his evil island does not make him "/ourguy/"

I hope his criminal confederates see this and get a professional hit man to remove him from this world, Mexican style.

Proof of any rape by Spacy. Kissing an underaged boy isn't rape.

They are all pedophilea and satanic cunts. he's just mad that he got singled out for it.

It's holiday time Kevin…don't you have some ritzy parties full of glamorous people to attend right now?

What wrong with that. They do the same to Whites whenever they get the chance. They would rape and kill your whole family for a dollar.

Today's Blind Items - The Island
This is the holy grail. This is what is on the horizon for some actors/producers and directors that will ruin them for all time. Until two weeks ago, I would have thought the chances for anything leaking from this was zero. People kept their mouths shut before even when the feds were questioning lots of people. The thing is though, lots of those people lied to the feds. Some were granted immunity and still lied. Why? Going to jail for lying to the government gets you Martha Stewart time and a book deal. Telling the truth gets you jail for a long time and no career or friends when you get out.

Can you imagine a place where Hollywood types and rich executives from around the world can gather in one place and have sex with underage boys and girls without any interference from any governments or parents? Yeah, well there was such a place. There probably is a replacement somewhere. The problem is in finding it. When people are flying in from different corners of the globe, it can be tough. When your only choice before was to fly in a private plane to a private island, people knew where it was.

I think there is some shady stuff going down in Joe Francis Land, but nothing like the hundreds of teen boys and girls that were raped and abused and forced to be with men for weeks and months on end.

Apparently with all types of local governments looking into sexual assaults and rapes committed by Hollywood people coming into the light, the situation on the island they all thought they had carefully extricated themselves from is back. Could be barely back or could be back where everyone goes to jail.

Today I am just going to focus on three of the players. They all have been on the island. They all have done some horrible things to tween boys and girls. No one they were with on the island was anywhere close to being the legal age of consent.

So, most likely to flip and throw everyone under the bus is this A list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner. He is the one who almost killed several of the boys to the point where his host no longer invited him. Our actor had a preference for tweens who didn't speak English. He didn't want to hear anything they had to say. Probably one of the cruelest people around. He lied to the feds like crazy the first time around and said he only went to the island to fish and lay out and relax. He also told the feds he never saw anything happen with anyone and that he usually was alone when there. He is by far facing the most time in jail if caught so would first flip our second a-hole.

A few years ago it looked like this A list director was going down. He never even was interviewed by the feds that I can find. Apparently he always went to the island via a boat just because he is smarter than most and didn't want any record. No record means the feds didn't even know he was a guest on the island. Our director would come for 24-48 hours of nonstop sex. Apparently he would take enough drugs to stay awake the entire time. The host flew in guys the director always wanted but was afraid to go near in Hollywood. In Hollywood, he would never go below 16 or 17. On the island, he would go way lower.

One person I think would actually kill himself rather than face any kind of public scrutiny is this permanent A list director. He too was interviewed by the feds but said it was all relaxation. Funny how the relaxation never included his wife. It was just him and a bunch of tween girls he made call him grandpa. Apparently there was not much sex but he assaulted the girls and touched them and made them touch him. He took a lot of photos. I don't know if the photos exist. My guess is the feds thing before probably would have scared him to death. He seems to have recovered though because he is definitely been back to his creepy self the past 18 months or so.

There will be way more than these three who go down if it happens. There are probably a dozen A list types who spent time on the island.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-island.html

He's just doing this for the show, because his trial will blow over, and he'll return to do another season or feature.

Normalizing the behavior in the process. See also; NSA leaks. We slippery slope on ice skates now

Attached: 1534094288894.png (385x374 165.43 KB, 45.39K)

You can't trust an actor.

He a faggot. Doesn’t mean he a rapist. Zero proof of pedo shit ether beyond some faggot that said he regret blowing him. He been #MEtoo because he made fun of Hilary.

This. Karma is a bitch.

Attached: 14cC.jpg (480x480, 48.64K)

Whores sell only their bodies. Actors sell their souls.

I don't know what shows he's in, but it's pretty obvious this is his "I'm back" video. Things have clearly blown over enough to where they feel comfortable giving him roles again.

I don't watch the electric jew, but "Frank" is apparently his character on House of Cards.

Kill yourself
A thread died for this.
OP, please link your suicide live and don't be so selfish.

So why do we care?

it's just starting, not blowing over. If they thought the storm was gone, it was only the eye of it. Plus, never trust a faggot.

I don't know about any of this shit. I don't follow anything celebrity related.

Attached: TAP TAP.webm (640x320, 1.48M)

listen … white men stopped paying attention to hollywood 15-20 years ago. the only thing we care about is day hollywood burns to the ground. This guys name is kevin spacey and played in some iron man movies. I know you kikes think everybody in the world is trapped inside your alternative hollywood cult reality, but it isnt true.

fuck your hollywood cult, you are in a world of shit

Attached: yt33.jpg (786x685, 46.96K)

It's not so much that they're treacherous, which they are but that can be dealt with. It's that they're totally out of control, they're spiritually incontinent, like a blind drunk illegal spic immigrant at the wheel of a 2009 Dodge Charger.

Yeah exactly, its just a wink over the heads of his gullible audience, back at the casting couch system he took a short fall for. He'll be back and reel in the dough when he does.

This, only all the men dropped out of it in 1976 not 20 years ago…

You haven't heard of all the roasties getting off the casting couch and ralling around #MeToo?

Granted, that one that went after Kikestein had her case dropped because it was actually prostitution…

Oh no Brer Fox, don't complain about Q.

And complaining about it won't bring it back!

I've seen posts here, but I don't stick with them. I just don't care enough to follow anything related to any of it.

well, a quick fill in is that The guy in the video is a huge pedohomo that apparently even Epstein banned from his Island because he was such a sadistic faggot. So, I doubt he's getting his show back, if he's about to get #metoo'd by some other faggot in a show trial for the goyim.
It's seems way more like a veiled threat "in character" than his triumphant return. Moreover without even the slightest indication (((netflix))) is on board.

So, it's a touch bizarre to say the least. Not to mention the comments on jewtube seem to be largely put off by this.

He put his lips on a younger actor. This is really frivolous in my opinion, given that everyone in Tinseltown gets the same treatment, more or less. You have to give favors to get ahead, and many actors and producers and suchlike are manwhores. They should have kept him on for Season 6, maybe make him work without pay as punishment.

Attached: 00c.png (600x587, 108.35K)

The wacko can't stop acting, even when he's being his most sincere self. What a fuck-up soul he's got. With this, 'Kevin Spacey' is only a lasting public testament to how mind-fucked you can get when you accept the rites of passage.

/ourchildmolester
?

Unironically based.

Attached: Banter.png (833x312, 89.02K)

Frank Underwood (and the degenerate who plays him) is the spiritual embodiment of everything we despise and seek to cleanse. I would see this man play the fool all the way to the gallows.

Fact: Hollywood and many CEOs participate in pedophile activities and fund a multi-billion dollar industry centered around trafficking children.

He could at best be ourTool to use

Kevin Spacey did nothing wrong, tbh.

Fact: So do politicians, especially the Republikikes, as we saw in the Franklin scandal

My issue is that only retarded Qcumbers say "the cabal", it's a leftover term from David Wilcock, who's "Drake" hoax was the primary inspiration for the Q LARP.

*whose
fug

This faggot should die a fiery death

Attached: 20181225_132859.jpg (500x350, 152.46K)

Attached: 724907fe26a72ae3245ab25f363b4d8c8a1f821298ef3b46105d2c63ae385bea.png (1120x699, 828.28K)

seriously …. shes too senile to even remember … I dont even know what to make of this.

hes a sad man

Anyone got the screencaps of the young LA actor spilling the beans on how spacey is rude, aggressive, always on coke and had a disgusting mushroom dick?
Ive got the photos of him wasted at some LA party with a tween / teen all over his lap but have to find it

JUST DO IT ALREADY YOU NANCY FAGGOT. ENOUGH WITH THE SHOWMANSHIP SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO GET WETWORKED

Attached: 70736dfe90292b6c8a4c2e15010c30e16f8d1887b8350a3092305c116531c884.png (508x405, 190.51K)

Actors are nothing more than professional liars.
OP is either a disinfo shill or retarded.

is there a difference?

Hollyjew actors seem to come out of the woodwork when told. I have a hunch that such a cryptic merssage being put out is to distract user from other goings-on. Remember Tom Hanks making some mysterious tweets for a while?

Hollywood is going to tighten up it's lines in this fight for globo-homo, so be sure to never step foot in a movie theatre again. And if you haven't already, cancel cable, netflix, Hulu, HBO or any other electric Jew you are allowing into your home.

The success of our movement starts with a nationwide boycott of Hollywood/Cable. Which we need to meme into existence in the same way that IOTBW is spread.

This fake folksy accent is gay as fuck. Maybe even gayer than raping little boys to death.

haha the hollywood dem shill is strong with this thread. Accusing me of being a "Russian chicken" while trying to keep the accusations narrowed down to one limited lawsuit is quite the feat. Alas it's too Herculean a feat for a sly neurotic jew like you.

If you're a member of the DNC then I suppose in your moral universe then that's correct.

However for the rest of us you're all moral filth.

let's dig up as much as we can.

Attached: Kevin Spacey wasted.jpg (960x830, 129.12K)

web.archive.org/web/20130305154201/http://www.justjared.com:80/2008/08/31/kevin-spacey-butt/

This video came out under an hour of a national report of him sexually assaulting the son of a Boston area media anchor which means this video was filmed beforehand and was his video response because he knew it was coming. What person in the midst of an investigation with no charges yet filed does that? Only one who expects to be charged. This video had nothing to do with being "back" as he is blackballed at this point and will never show up in a movie/show again given his age and how long this trial/process will likely take. Hell even Netflix, the owner of that show who has rights to his character and the show came out and said they are not connected to this and had no idea about it.

So this video had absolutely nothing to do with House of Cards, coming back or anything like that. There is absolutely no doubt, none, that this video was either directed at Hollywood or directed at his claimed victims. Logically he would never make a video before a trial that the prosecutor could use as a means to paint it as a threat and witness tampering and given Netflix already they had no idea that would allow the prospector to push that very thing. If he wanted to make those threats to the would be victims he would have hired a third party to do it OR someone in Hollywood would have done it for him to keep his mouth shut about them. Yet he still made the video which tells me that the only logical conclusion we can draw from this video is Kevin Spacey has been abandoned by his fellow degenerates in Hollywood and this video was directed at them as if to say "did you think I was going away peacefully? Nope, not going to happen. You abandoned me so I am going to fuck you for doing the same fucked up things I did for a long time".

The guilty, start to lay on their backs and show us their vulnerable undersides, putting on their best faces and asking 'don't you want more, can't I give you more, to lull you back to sleep?'

Attached: TimeIsUp.jpg (608x292, 232.61K)

Also there is no doubt that Spacey is a degenerate fucking pedo weirdo fuck but I found this to be very weird as well:

"According to the criminal complaint, the accuser finished his shift at the bar and was invited to sit with Spacey and his manager. He told Spacey he was 23 and was studying business, and Spacey said his manager could get him a job, the complaint states.

The accuser and Spacey drank together for over an hour, according to the accuser’s account in the complaint. During this time, Spacey allegedly asked the accuser about the size of his genitals and boasted about his own.

Then, while the pair stood at a crowded bar, Spacey allegedly unzipped the accuser’s pants and began rubbing his genitals for about three minutes, the complaint states.

“[The alleged victim] tried to shift his body and move Spacey’s hands away with his hands, but Spacey kept reaching down his pants,” the complaint alleges.

The accuser “didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to get in trouble at work or get his work in trouble” because he was only 18, the complaint states.

The complaint alleges that the accuser subsequently spoke with a woman who saw he was in distress and he told her Spacey was trying to rape him.

After news broke about the charges, the alleged victim’s attorney, Mitchell Garabedian, issued a statement to PEOPLE saying, “The complainant has shown a tremendous amount of courage in coming forward. Let the facts be presented, the relevant law applied and a just and fair verdict rendered.”

What young guy who claims to be straight just stands there for three minutes and allows some old faggot to jack him off in a bar? Either this guy is the biggest pussy known to mankind for not slapping his hand away and punching him in the face or.. I don't know.. shit like this just wouldn't happen in the real world to men by some weak old fag that could be tossed away like paper by a young man in his prime. He let's him unzip his pants and rub him off for three fucking minutes and didn't stop him because he didn't want to get into trouble at fucking work? What dude says that? What dude wouldn't ring a fags neck for that?

people.com/crime/kevin-spacey-charged-sex-assault-rubbing-man-bar/amp/

This is the place where this took place:

theclubcar.com/team/

Looking at their site and doing some digging I am getting a very big Standard Hotel of Nantucket vibe.

This reminded me of how great an actor kevin spacey is. I don't give two shits about what he did (allegedly) and every one who does is just a useful idiot helping (((them))) hide an industry wide lifestyle by demonizing the obvious fall guy.

He is using his "House of Cards" voice,In the show breaking the 4th wall and talking directly to the audience is his characters "super power" for narrative purpose.And the end of the last season his wife does it saying "It's my turn now"

He's a fucking god awful actor from American Beauty to Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Total shit tier. Any movie he's in will be intolerable to watch right from the screenplay on up.

someone photoshop his apron into Trump MAGA madness.

Attached: original.gif (500x250, 925.45K)

A friend once complained to me that the English are a "theatrical" people. That they're so influenced by their powerful theatrical tradition that they speak and act and gesticulate and make facial expressions in a theatrical manner. I think this has become true of the entire Anglo Saxon world, with everyone acting with all these contrivances and mannerisms of the stage whether derived from live theater, TV, movies and now from the internet.

After a while it gets so deeply ingrained in all of us that you have to question whether there's any sincere authentic personality behind what people say or do or emote by facial expressions at all. I sometimes find myself falling into this habit and I don't like it and I try to correct myself away from it.

Whilst watching HOC, who here was surprised when Frank ended up being a cock sucking faggot? LOL wtf. Someone said these actors like to take on roles that represent either a part of themselves or better yet a hidden part.

You see?

I tend to agree with you but then times have changed and there's a huge number of people barely getting by these days that are one paycheck from living out on the street.

You fucking mutt. It's a reference from HOC.

I have never seen a single second of trash and never will.

Attached: cringe_holocron.png (640x435, 441.99K)

I have an idea that he's referring to Prince Andrew and beyond by using that mug

moreover, he works in mossadywood, I'm sure the Harvester can hook him up with ex-idf to make the witness go away. this is a freak psycho making a threat at his (former) handlers saying "you told me I could fuck as many kids as I wanted, i'd never get caught, you were in control. now you're reneging and making me take the blame? fuck you, You fucked the kid right after me"

how many "theater" runs did he do in the UK in say, the last ~20 years?

Attached: 8a018023c93a811cfd79dd10945cab53d14e34eed1d8559c1e52de4b14d86398.gif (320x320, 230.08K)

Did you realize you were a faggot whilst sucking your first cock?

He became the artistic director of the "Old Vic" in London in 2003, and it looks like he was staring in things all the way up till 2015 regularly.

The "Old Vic" staff claims in several articles that there were 20 allegations, and that a "cult of personality" made it so they couldn't stop him. Sounds like they were trying to wash their hands of him. Kevin Spacey is not really that high on movie stars. Even Nicolas Cage has a way bigger fan cult than him.

I've been around straight and gay pedos that didn't get caught and before they got caught, both in my childhood and adult years. I know their behavior. Kevin Spacey would go out of his way to play at the Old Vic as much as he could. Which is really really weird. I know people have a passion for their work, but usually people that do only go out of their way sparingly. Not travel to another country every year of a certain season to make less money. It's not "normal people" behavior, it's not even sex addict behavior. But it is pedo-hebe-ephedo behavior. They need new "hunting grounds" that are more fertile. The Jews in Hollywood might of did it a lot but in a certain way that was more restrictive to him, while the Anglos might of let him in a bigger inner circle. Sexual cliques are often very racial.

Knowing how much I know about both Hollywood and the British entertainment industry, I am certain he knows angles on both pedo cliques that we can't fathom yet.

Pedo or not, they are throwing him under the bus. He needs to take them with them. He needs to show them that there is no honor among thieves and give them his deserts.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.09K)

Stay informed.

He was head of the Royal Shakespeare Society, which was quite something when it was announced, what with him being American and all.
I sincerely hope he is going to tell all about the Royal family. Of course it's a death sentence but if he is to redeem himself in the eyes of the general populous and his adoring fans, he has to.

He and his wife also fuck a nigger in a three some. How did you make it past that episode?

I'm sure that's paramount.

For somebody who was cheered, applauded, and lauded everywhere he went previously, for whom a highly appreciated performance was their life, it probably is.
I mean he isn't going to die in prison if he goes at all for giving a semi interested lad a reach around, is he? What then after, a life of being jeered and sneered and leered at?

I am. There is nothing of value to be gained by paying Hollywood attention, and much of value is degraded or destroyed by doing so. If you watch television, you are wasting your time. If you give a kike money for his poison, you are wasting your money. If you allow the yids to live in your head with their banal fictions, weaponized against your feeble mind to control you, you are wasting your life.

fuck this homo and fuck you for posting it.

you turds should be shot at the back of the head

House of Cards is the ultra normalfag version of "waking up to the corruption in the government". I tried to watch the show 3 years ago, and it was the most propagandized interracial shit I've ever seen, even for Netflix's standards.