Cave discovered in Canada, government rushes & seals it off and imposes $1 million trespassing fine

Attached: chezahunya.jpg (780x520 29.95 KB, 112.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

registerguard.com/news/20180925/workers-sue-former-eugene-marijuana-lab-owner-accused-of-neo-nazi-ties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn4TVOBPWzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now this is something where protests would actually work. They can stop one person. They can stop ten. They can't stop 300, nor fine 300 people. Advertise and take it over. What the fuck can they do?

It's probably just an archaeological site you fucking autists not everything is about jews

Attached: F8DA927D-E655-484F-B546-CB0A14FC04D2.jpg (471x388, 13.51K)

Zwerge?

Pepper spray you, arrest you, and fine you 10X what your net worth is you stupid NEET

Attached: 1539739594060.jpg (1600x1380, 243.45K)

No, they can't do a single thing. At worst, if they could muster the manpower, they could detain you, but they're not fining hundreds of people a million each. Fuck off, shill.

They found the entrance to Agartha.

Really? The Government would never arrest a handful of people (let's be honest the largest number of people this board could get to do one thing is like five, you people can't keep an image board running without constant infighting and accusing each other of retarded shit) and charge them a shitload of money?

Attached: 5008c8de1f822806acf252f417a8118b6a913206851aa51a2ce01a9f94d55e98.jpg (800x699, 62.44K)

It's a Honeypot for for anons that have means or it's an archeological find. If it were more interesting we'd never hear about it.

Filtered for shilling and IP hopping.

It's Canada so probably lock you in jail for 2 years and then let you off in 5 months for good behavior.

This board is full of such fucking autists I genuinely want you to go there and get arrested

Attached: 1524792777730.jpg (300x308, 17.63K)

Either they've finally found the Lemon Mine or it's the secrets entrance to Ziox.

air vent for an (((underground bunker)))?

Filtered for IP hopping.

Prison in Canada = stay in a really nice house with your own room, free high speed internet, go shopping in the local town for groceries so you can make your own food in the kitchen..the house is surrounded by a 4ft high fence.

That's the problem: the kikes make everything about themselves. Now, its probably the bones of an early Canadian - a wypeepo circa 1987.

Because of its depth, a fall would be fatal and thus many skeletons of animals and maybe the remains of legendary Chief Leaping Fox may be found. Apparently there is a river underneath as well so new life might be found. The million dollar fine is obvious scare tactics to keep daredevils and the History Channel from making some kind of hunt for Bigfoot show as well as give scientists first crack at it. When I first heard the story I thought I might travel up to it as I acquired some satellite work and it look like a neat area. However, the odds are it is just some giant hole like my ex wife.

Sorry about your ex-wife, you know what they say, a bitch is a bitch.
But, come on, isn't 1 million dollars a bit too much , since most trespassing fines are usually in the thousands range

Attached: ahhhh.jpg (240x240, 12.54K)

Not if its got Archeological discoveries in it.
Just look how the Egyptians tear through the pyramids and tombs there. They just invited everyone they could into a 4k yr old tomb.

That particular province has tendency for cliff deaths. Local morons get high and go cliff diving off around nature trails and smash their skulls and drown. Happens a few times a year despite warning signs. Pot is legal there now too. Seems like a recipe for death by giant hole for many a camper and local hero. The price is completely scare tactics to give time for the people looking after the site to apply for funding from the government and make sure the team is lead by women and people of color and more women (male).

But, hasn't grave robbery been a thing since ancient times? Being said if there was an archaeological site there.

Weedfags deserve to die though, I have to smell that shit whenever I take the skytrain to my worksite. Besides isn't life supposed to be the survival of the fittest?

Attached: tehrei.png (792x828, 393.43K)

You'll get no argument from me, both valid points.

Sure it has. But these are undiscovered tombs that they keep inviting everyone into. They do a bit of research then open it up.
These days we like to promote the knowledge we can gain from these discoveries, we shouldn't be acting like monkeys and destroying history.

Tell that to niggers and other shitskins, that will try to go there for shekels

Attached: poliisi.jpg (124x161, 7.11K)

"Hibernating Giants". Ancient race, traveled from Mars. Inner chamber reveals spacetime distortions and stasis field.

Spontaneous find. Info was out -> Cover story.

Attached: post.jpg (229x219, 9.01K)

Shut up, Jew.

Why such a bitch? He called you out and all you have is "filtered"? What a delicate little bitch you are.

This place is fucking shit. Can't wait till my ban is over on 4chan.

Filtered.

not what's in it, but what the transgendered (((Canadian))) government will put in to promote their cause

Same ones that are found in New Zealand and the govt loves to hide?

Some geological formations of mild to moderate interest, and in any case, worth protecting.

Caves have become protected with increasing haste since people started exploring and studying them in earnest, especially since they are fragile environments and the general public a) tend to get lost in them and require rescuing/die, and b) walk around with a hammer fucking things up and destroying formations that take thousands of years to develop for souvenirs.

The million dollar fine is a great big "fuck off" to Joe Blow who can only really understand significance and severity if there are big numbers associated with it.

They will probably have professional cavers explore it, get some universities to catalog it, and then build some minimally destructive paths/staircases before opening it to the public.

There is /x/ shit, but I'm pretty tired of it being diluted by posts as retarded as OP's.

You realize weed will cripple the jew owned pharmaceuticals like the Oxycontin market right? Along with being the only drug that has minor side effects when going through cancer. Also that the people who own the weed market are mostly White right wing to full Nazi. While also undercutting nigger and cartel dealers. Why else do you think jew and neocon politicians are against it until they control it then legalize it.

So heeb you should just stab yourself in your throat for being a retard spreading disinformation. Otherwise when you get cancer you can experience what its like to be at the mercy of sadists that give you drugs that make you sick and I will laugh at you wasting away.

I can tell your a degenerate who loves drinking beer like a typical nigger worshiping dumb ass giving money to mega jew corps for your jew poison seagrams.

registerguard.com/news/20180925/workers-sue-former-eugene-marijuana-lab-owner-accused-of-neo-nazi-ties

Attached: 1c7cab6a27dca6c7b43681aa0006c34e674b58fd8d28f1fb5dea70aced86a7e7.jpg (255x254, 13.81K)

The same ones all ancient cultures have spoken about all over the planet.

If explorers find human remains in that cave, and trace them back to Northern Europeans; it will ruin a perfectly good state sponsored narrative

Do you think they arrived in the moon?

They've known the entire solar system long before us. They're an old species. They take their time.

Rowsdower?

They probably don't want some retarded soccer coach to get his team stuck inside the cave when it floods with water.

shit thread again

Attached: jud_suss.webm (480x322, 2.94M)

Because they want to preserve it

INNER EARTH, HYPERBOREA, GIANT REMAINS, UNDERGROUND NUKES, HIDDEN BASE

Were they the original DNA seed source or a are we a hybrid? Do you have any good further sources, thanks.

A society that gets it's laughs by acting stupid will soon find itself fraternizing with stupid people.

Attached: 0ba80d5c0b5ca5d3f41912278f6fe621ac6880f415796dea0dbbb4c15b39b8bd.jpg (480x360, 15K)

And no user, not remains. Alive and in stasis.

You don't deploy military, coms blackout, release a cover story, and apply a large punishment to being in the region while the original people who found the cave are MIA just to preserve some fossils. There are fossils laying all over the Earth, in places you can just walk through.

This is only done for certain caves. Ask yourself why.

Attached: Plob--.png (719x298, 243.91K)

They're old enough for both, but the universal story is that they gave us knowledge.

They were dying as a people. That's why they were here. Then they built chambers deep in the earth and slept (suspended in time), and we forgot them.

what's also gay is that the article sizes it in terms of soccer and not football fields.. fuckn commie leafs

they've found prepare guy

A civilisation so advanced yet they are dying, sounds implausible when you have quantum tech that can basically manifest godliness. Perhaps they moved beyond the physical realm and were tired of the same old.. interesting.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x383, 567.78K)

They probably found evidence of settlement before the 'First Nations' and decided to prevent access, lest their entire basis for grovelling become undermined.

It's why they sleep. They're waiting for something.

They were definitely dying. Not sure anyone knows why.

Kennewick
Man

The Americas belong to the white man.

Interesting take on it. I only have known of the fossils/remnants of taller people 7-8ft or more.
Sounds like the usual movie storyline to cover it up e.g. Prometheus/Alien etc.
This stuff is incredibly fascinating although I feel the only records of it will be found in the akashic records, or maybe in some of the temples in Antarctica. I have a feeling they are definitely connected, would also make sense for time periods, when Antarctica was tropical before.
P.s. /sudpol/

Wew, how new are you?

Attached: Jar_of_Headless_Toads.jpg (636x382, 53.27K)

Comedy gold.

There's definitely reason to think human civilization is much, much older and was likely wiped out. All the ancient stories are from that time before time.

There's major resistance to releasing any new discoveries or theories about this. It's career-ending to do so even if you have evidence.

Attached: Plob_.jpg (728x409, 20.34K)

Neh, not really, the moment you get agriculture, you start seeing fairly huge cities develop these cities will be either made from mud, bricks or stone and will be easy to detect and if made from wood we will be able to detect wooden foundations, big ash pits, garbage dumps etc.

There is no reason to belief huge civilisation existed before the ice age, at most we would see fairly advanced tribal socities like those of ice age Europe, these might have had some primitive form of writing and decent technology for making stone tools, boats and hide clothing but that's about it.

tl;dr standard history is mostly right.

Well first, many stone monuments can't be dated, and organics from before such a cataclysm are beyond difficult to find.

But more relevant is that the agriculture theory is already dated, as it has been proven that hunter-gathers built monuments and met up together without needing agriculture as an civilization anchor.

Global Warming exposed their pedovore cave.

Attached: bethesda.png (598x461, 38.71K)

There was a hemp store guy I heard of who took DMT while in a fishing boat and drowned too. The entire province is fuck of whackjobs, including (especially) the politicians.

Attached: Just Another Day In BC Politics.webm (320x240, 15.4M)

The place I'm visiting has cable. This is on Comedy Cenrtral:

The savagery of the way I am going to kill you, will make even the cohen vomit and cry to witness.

ITS A FUCKING SASQUATCH WARREN NUKE IT!

Attached: c970929f32efe21179d4908d2d84b8bc4385a08ffb4eed6c440386634ad176c1.jpg (851x479, 72.84K)

We can't wait either, user.

In these kind of cases, they need to bring in biologists to research the species in the cave. They don't want people to bring in outside organisms/bacteria which may disturb any new species that could be inside. These caves sorta serve as an evolutionary closed box, and often interesting things are found.

If this was the 'reason' (I'm laughing uproariously that you think the people in charge of European governments care about their citizens) then it would be like a Darwin cave…NBD roaches go in and they don't come out.

Agreed.

Explain the carved rocks with a language that is not understood, which are not from any known civilisation, at least 10kyo+ and are found in multiple countries throughout the world.
Explain the New Zealand Moeraki boulders and similar perfectly round rocks in Silverdale and also in Costa Rica which have no Geological explanation? You can't because there were people here before our current 'history' that you so wishfully quote.
Someone or something has been here far longer than we care to generally recognise.
Who do you think put the Black Knight in orbit? It predates any known man made space technology.
This place is old as fuck

Something threatening the Out Of Africa narrative for sure.

Buy a used drone anonymously and fly it in there?

That would not violate the law.

Holy fuck, look at how triggered Wikipedia is by this one.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite

Pulled the same shit with Pizzagate. I think they created a ton of these "Conspiracy Theory" redirects on the fly when google started adding Wiki links under problematic videos that were getting too popular.

yeah, tell em schlomo
and dont let them forget about the six gorrillas

"Super advanced esoteric civilization" might not be correct, but a civ on par technologically with the romans isn't far fetched, especially if you consider that even today, most of the human population lives in or near the coast.

The Younger Dryas theory holds water (pun intended, I'm sorry). A flash melting of ice shelfs in North America would make sea levels rise with meltwater and tectonic shifting, pretty much instantly on a geological timescale. It would be like taking a planet sized pressure washer to any infrastructure in those areas, it would be utterly destroyed.

It's why everyone has a flood myth. The entire world didn't flood, but to the ancient people, it may as well have. The only people to survive would have been, theoretically, people like soldiers, outcasts, hunters, and the like, with limited fields of expertise and knowledge. The craftsmen, philosophers, statesmen, etc., would have been in and around trade hubs and population centers near the coast, doubly so if it were a world spanning meritime culture/civilization.

Thank you for being the voice of reason. I'm a white far right weedfag and my red state just made it medicinal. The people I know who sell it and the people I know who grow it are all white (even in CALIFORNIA, the guy is a former berniebro now right wing). Advocating against weed is advocating against something that many perfectly normal whites enjoy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite
Kek yeah they really, really don't want people looking at that.
Funny how it's been tracked optically and on radio for decades, quite some 'space junk' indeed!
The CIAniggers even admitted what it was. youtube.com/watch?v=Wn4TVOBPWzE
Interesting video on it, she's pretty shit on her Tesla knowledge though. Skip to the black knight one, some more photos too.

I've noticed google search trying to hide stuff under expanding on unrelated topics in results.. sneaky kikes.

I see you have no experience with the Government of Canada.

They will be nice.

They will garnish your wages 50% until you die, and then garnish your childrens wages 10% until they die to get that million dollars.

But they will get it WITH INTEREST.

Have fun when kikes invest in weed like they are now.

It's the Vril!
Some Canucks need to fucking go there.
Be drunk so that you can claim ignorance.

Because it would prove white people were here and had cities set up here eons ago. Kikes dont want the world knowing how much better we are then the rest of the world(although everyone already knows).

You'll need at least two drones to do this. One to go in, and the other to hover at the entrance of the cave to relay commands to the first drone into the cave.

Wait are you serious?

This. This cave holds the history of OUR PEOPLE in their hyperborean lands. During a previous cataclysm, our ancestors went underground. Many peoples, especially north american tribes such as the Hopi recall this tale, and the Hopi specifically talk about "red haired. bearded white people" who carried the sign of the swastika and celtic cross, who had been fighting "maneating, black pube-bearded giants" who had been savaging the tribes in the region.

Attached: hopi.jpg (238x115 35.04 KB, 6.35K)

Because it was announced I am more inclined to believe its going to be archaeological in nature.
polite sage

all public property belongs to the public
leafs are the enemy of frredom
STOP SPEEDING IN THE US PLEASE
Thanks you.

probably yet another ancient Aryan archaeological site disproving indians as the first on the continent.

For fucks sake is this what people think Canada is?

These are the tiers of prisons in Canada:
1. International prison - These are all maximum security for people being held for security certificates. This isn't a sentence, it's a piece of paper signed by some asshole in parliament that basically means indefinite (forever) detention without trial. Each cell is essentially solitary confinement. Inmates are let out one at a time to do PT and not die of atrophied muscles.
2. Federal maximum security - All doors open hydraulically, a single person can't open them not even a prison guard. Inmates are released in groups to separate yards, and they're shot with rifles if they fight.
3. Federal general population - Crimes over 2 years incarceration, and crimes committed across provincial lines go here. It's like American prisons, basically doors with cages with thick bars on them.
4. Federal minimum security - Where rich fags go. They have pools, barbecues, you get paid minimum wage for work (instead of $3/hr like others) to go to college.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ These federal prisons are heaven compared to provincial level ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
5. Provincial prison/Pretrial prison - Hell.
5a. Provincial prisons or pretrial prisons are essentially gulags owned and operated by provincial Human Rights Tribunals. Each cell is essentially a 6x12ft hospital room with a door, and each 30 cells are seperated into sections with doors. There is no internet, there are no phones unless with a lawyer, there is no personal training, food is put in your cell or in some prisons you get vending machines. You stay there for up to 2 years so they don't care about your health or physical state, you can't die from muscular atrophy in 2 years.
5b. Pretrial prisons are sections of provincial prisons where people are dumped for a couple of months. IF THEY AREN'T LETTING YOU OUT TO WALK IN 2 YEAR TERMS, DO YOU THINK THEY'RE CARING FOR YOU FOR A FEW MONTH SENTENCE? From their perspective you aren't there long enough to even get sick. There's no medical care, there's no food, there's no clothing. If you don't have family to bring you these things, then you starve and stay in the clothes you were arrested in - if you get pneumonia you're going to be released before you die and the prison is not to blame. There about a dozen inmates per cell with zero supervision, do you think that's a good environment? You can beaten, humiliated, raped, you sleep on the floor because despite there being a dozen people there are only two bunks.

Fucking FREE LIFE in Canada is living in a tiny apartment and never leaving a 2 mile radius your entire life.

Attached: Canada.jpg (640x640, 115.75K)

Attached: a23b7774161eb71e891d67fcf88c3908b708427ee67598212fd098da1de9076d.png (1025x687, 272.03K)

So what's in the cave that has you so nervous, yid?

Attached: 440c3aa609a0cbe1399561d3f2ea77d07fe3825c6b9976eaf8ee7eb7a7d54191.jpg (1920x1059, 337.01K)

Proof that their history is a complete fucking lie. That or their cousins, pic related.

Attached: Vcu5MLp.jpg (799x394, 63.62K)

Filtering you for being a fag.

I hate you weedfags with an undying passion.

As someone who grew up with hedonist relatives who smoke it, I could care less whether they were White. The behavior is repulsive. I hate stoners and their language. I hate them and their entire ilk. They deserve a blade on their necks for being retards who hate order in this universe and like to be non-conformists.

I hate these people and especially the youth. A cousin of mine was bugging me, like 14-16 years old.
Then she goes off to face chat with this sandniggger and tells me this guy is from Saudi Arabia.

Attached: ig152ddccazikdzj.jpeg (520x291, 48.68K)

The cannabis industry is completely run by jews and communists.

How nice to be reminded that there are many factions here, even within the umbrella of natsoc…always great d&c things…

but my personal concept that I try to push upon the world, to that of "natural default" hates ANY kind of substance if it fucks with the natural default. Even the potential to fuck with it. And there is plenty of evidence for it. Most recently it was remarked how it can fuck with newborns. Make them more prone for cancers since it fucks with the genes…

The natural default also rhymes well with most of the modern science. From the cautious approach towards new chemicals, not just drugs, but we had problems with leaded gasoline, it reduced IQ and made people more violent. In each state that it was banned, the IQ recovered and later it was discovered how it even fucked with the brain. As was asbestos…and right now we have problems with testosterone. Its basically crippling our civilization, so severe this lack of proper care for our well being is. And here you are, going off flimsy feel good bullshit, telling us because some natsoc crime gangs get money from it, it is okay.

IT IS NOT, it is not just the culture, but any person that uses the weed I consider a junkie. Whatever it does, it detracts from prime, aryan mental functioning and that never is good. Weed users will face the natsoc gulags just like the degenerates will.

The only thing more insufferable than watching faggots derail threads to argue about christianity, are faggots who derail threads to argue about cannabis. You have my condolences that your family are a bunch of substance dependent wastrels, but please kindly fuck off with this into a more appropriate thread.

Attached: hale-hortler.png (500x609, 120.19K)

Qingu, Luna, is thought to originally be from their planet.

So the mystery religion of the elites is basically Sumerian mythology meets sci-fi bible reenactments. The idea is that every thirty thousand years or so a rogue planet called Nibiru enters our solar system. It passed too close to one planet, called Tiamat, and cracked it. Thirty thousand years later it happened again, except this time Nibiru and Tiamat collided, shattering Tiamat into the asteroid field and sending a chunk of both Nibiru and Tiamat, along with Nibiru's moon Qingu, hurtling off into space to form its own orbit and eventually be known as Earth.

Nibiru supposedly held advanced life, and they eventually sent a mission to Earth led by a space nigger named Anu. Anu had two sons, Enki and Enlil. Enki and the mission geneticist Nin created humans as golems to mine gold to fix a hole in Nibiru's atmosphere, then Enlil stole some from his brother, then Enki gave him humans that could breed as a revenge prank. Eventually we got out of control, and they bred with us a bit, creating various now mythologized figures. We then became their secret shame, and Enlil tried to wipe us all out with the flood. Enlil is still trying to destroy us, but we are too numerous so the genocide is carried out subtly and over generations, because their species is simply vastly longer lived than we are, and can more easily think on that timescale. Enlil is the god worshiped by the kikes. He is associated with Jupiter even though Jupiter is arguably /ourgod/ most of the time, and his father Anu is associated with Saturn. This is the core of the mystery religions' perversion of planet worship as well.

This cave is probably either a normal large beautiful cave, or its something with blatant proof of either the anunakki themselves, an ancient gold mining operation, blatant proof of the Solutrean theory, or an entrance to inner Earth and the vast complexes built by the Anunakki.

Vandalizing the sign telling you to stay away with a big winged golden circle representing Nibiru would be a very silly idea that would not make the elites shit themselves in fear and nobody should do it because vandalism is very wrong.

This is a shill attempting to derail the thread. Note they only came in to make (((one))) post, the reddit spacing, and how it's entirely about a topic for d&c.
And here's the faggot's partner.
(((1))) samefagging

At least this user gets that something is up.

Attached: gobWmI7_d.jpg (1498x947 67.1 KB, 102.84K)

That's a very concise tl;dr of something typically obscured in thousands of years worth of obscure symbolic nonsense, thank you.

Attached: Infernal Shitposting.jpg (329x241, 34.63K)

Attached: speangbaob.jpg (500x433, 51.22K)