British Boy CASTRATED by FREE Healthcare

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR FREE HEALTHCARE LMAO

google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1062869/British-boy-two-castrated-after-surgeons-mistakenly-operate-wrong-testicle/amp

Attached: the peak.webm (408x720, 4.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Life-expectancy-at-birth,-total/Years
8ch.net/pol/res/11581564.html
facebook.com/pg/bristolroyalhospitalforchildren/photos/
youtube.com/user/UHBristol/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now he fits in with the rest of his nutless countrymen.

I don't think so.

So the entire surgical staff of 4-5 people, all of which required to provide oversight and read condition/issue, not one knew the side was wrong?

Attached: 1545678113015.png (378x357 104.79 KB, 65.28K)

Attached: DXTsI2mU8AEyGnD.jpg (646x606, 64.63K)

That's what happens when you have a castration-happy hospital staff. They don't care who is laying on the slab. They're just happy to be cutting off ballz.

ayyy burgers and their pathetic attempts to destroy anything public.
Unfortunately for you, fat piece of shit, cherrypicking insolated cases, even if it's real, wich i doubt, isn't an argument.
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Life-expectancy-at-birth,-total/Years

Take, some actual statistics… oh look, fagggotland of muh privatized freedom is behind Cuba

What would even be done at this point?
Can it be re-attached? It should at least be possible, but only if it was done immediately. In the end, what will the result of the investigation be? Will a lawsuit occur? Probably not. In the end, he lost his balls for nothing.
I wonder if it hurt considering I doubt they put the kid to sleep (since he's so young, I thought somewhere it was said tha putting you to sleep could have negative effects).

No, this is what happens when shitskin cargocult.

Attached: you.jpg (645x588, 28.72K)

/thread

No argument found, as to be expected from a burger.

Burger health is under Cuban health, 18 positions under UK's health.
Let that stink.

Diversity hire?

America is not a white homeland, the UK on the other hand is. You're becoming a minority in your own white homeland, just look at London's demographics you spineless coping cuck.

Eh, technically user, America is BECAME a white homeland. But yeah, the fact they let our genetic birthplace fall into the hands of shitskins and kikes as badly as it has, is pretty retarded. But it's not good to help him with spreading discourse, don't take part in such shilly tactics m8.

For ruining a life, those incompetent scum should get life behind bars.

It had the potential to be. The best Britain had to offer came to America. Unfortunately, they've almost been completely wiped out by the German migrants and the poverty from the civil war.

Jesus christ, I bet it was a diversity hire like when that poo pulled the baby's head off.

Most public funded jobs are now.
It helps when they need to say how beneficial immigration is.
The fact that when our free health service was the envy of the world it was all white anglo saxon people looking after white anglo saxon people, a nurse on every ward, the staff respectful and respected never seems to get mentioned.

Sauce

The UK has been the rotschild's base of operation since forever

Now you go to die at the hands of pinoyniggers and lightbulb somali niggers. People also forget the whites put in nursing homes to be abused and die at the hands of them too.

Tbh in the USA they'd make the same midstake but also charge you half a million for it and no refunds just because they fucked up.

It could have been reattached.

whatever helps you cope with your shithole country

Do I have to remind you, how many doctors are actually jewish. (((Oy vey we did a mistake goyim)))

They love to kill us indirectly. The genes of this poor boy are now going to be extinct. Jews rub their hands. Someone should find out who was the surgeon!

If he's only two then his parents are likely young enough to still have children (they should anyway) to save their genes.

False. The white man mearly returned home.

Attached: Solutrean_Hypothesis_3.jpg (715x468, 67.44K)

Investigation status:
Launched

Attached: weftdycgvwdy.jpg (458x430, 58.27K)

And became red skinned mongoloids? I think you have mental issues, user.

What happens when you remove niggers and spics?

It's bad enough that we get circumcised as kids without any consent on our part. Now your doctor will try to chop off your boy's balls.

My first thought after reading this is I wondered if the boy was white and the doctor/staff Muslim. The killing, attacking and overall push for white genocide has become very blatant of late.

kek

Attached: omni.png (500x500, 235.87K)

This. He was castrated by a jew run system, not
It's annoying to see people here trying to sneak lolberg rhetoric in

no you stupid nigger. the younger dryas cleaned the original group out. turns out a comet causing a tidal wave across the land is pretty effective and removing 90% of large mammals.
this is where the saber tooth tiger, mammoth, horse, giant sloth, and the rest of north americas mega fauna went.

What happened to the other one?

Attached: nadzhee.png (1000x1000, 147.56K)

Fate is cruel and uneven-handed. I feel for the poor lad. No money could fix this, but at the very least there needs to be an inquisition into the matter, the names of those involved released to the public, the surgeon removed from his position, license revoked, and the hospital sued to oblivion. I find this extremely hard to believe that it was a mere accident. I'm no surgeon but I'd bet my own nut that this was gross negligence, or worse, intentional. It's a truism that people go into careers that tickle their fancy—pedophiles are inclined to be teachers more than oilrig workers—and those that get off on power tend to become doctors. It's clear that they get off on the power over another through circumcision, this is an excuse to do the same.

The govt will say 'so sorry' and 'we looked into it' but unless the people pressure for a change, the feeble minded (or malicious) fucker will keep on practicing. I doubt he speaks English natively too, probably a diversity hire from a former colonial subject.

Attached: 63c79dbbc5d3b3c43f01494b03780ffae68e8471540290dff553e1b5950d3692.gif (400x300, 1.28M)

Attached: scanners.png (870x692, 784.66K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (570x439, 177.42K)

Think around 50% of NHS physicians are pakistani or Indian tbh.

Lurk, faget.

Attached: Solutrean_Ethics.jpg (835x486, 55.51K)

Well, at least he didn't have to pay for his castration.

Statistically, the chances of this being the case are 100%.

what happens when you remove the Irish?

8ch.net/pol/res/11581564.html

heheheh oh no, what a shame…. heheheh
looks like the only choice is to give her estogen and raise her as a girl. mweheheheheh

yessss…. a girl now forever! heheh

this is how I figure jews talk, but ive never actually met one.)

reported

Actually, the family would make millions off the malpractice suit against the Dr. the beauty is here you don't have to wait for government to investigate and hide wrong doing. Anyway, I'm sorry about about what's happening to your country Abdul.

If the kid was born with deformed testicles then this is what SHOULD happen! Why are we defending retarded people being allowed to breed? If they need this kind of surgery, then they're already broken people. Just raise this thing as a girl.

US is in the worst situation of every country in the world, it is literally to the point where they are mutilating white baby boys' penises on an industrial scale and whites are a minority

on the bright side, he will grow huge and his voice will never become that of a man, his newfound mutilation may pave a way for him to become a soprano.
In a way, if he ever decides to follow the musical path then he may be able to preserve a part of European culture forgotten by modernity.

Attached: gahoole the angel.jpg (569x487, 51.09K)

If he's raised right, he'll cultivate some amor fati and adopt some white orphans and otherwise lead an alright life.

Attached: photo.jpg (1631x2048, 444.84K)

already figuring out ways to make sheckles off of this

I just don't want him to fall into the modern gender identity bullshit fam, that way his lack of balls can become something he can accept without him trying to suicide when he's 16.

Attached: 0334fdff622abb8d1b816521b748085163a088ad41151ec635ad4ed12f9ea8ef.jpg (736x550, 65.59K)

In all probability the lead surgeon was from outside the UK and thus not properly qualified and/or had difficulty reading the chart.

NHS is full of dirty pakis that love denying treatment to whites, but dole it out to their own brownies.
The bias exists and they can sanction treatment in any which way they feel based on "the budget and the severity of the condition" but the actual rules are vague and baseless and if some fat slag can get surgery for minor physical abnormalities, you can bet the paki doctors will deny whites for any reason they feel like. Then they make "mistakes" during treatment which results in no reprecussions (unless very severe, like that one Paki who killed that white womans baby as she was giving birth) at all, simply because of the contract that you on the parent signs, so a dirty Paki can "mistakeningly" make your little white boy infertile. You can bet a lot of brownies feel inner rage against the colonist whites and always try to hold back their rage when it comes to weighing life, but some of them snap. Remember, this also includes self loathing whites, the same whites of which would literally cum to watching their daughter get asspounded, pussyfucked and impregnated by a big black nigger on camera, while in the other room.

The NHS also has a whole program dedicated to delaying the puberty of young children (as young as 7), that choose to be another gender, and obviously by choose I mean a mentally ill mother who really wanted a daughter and now in this fucked up clown world, can have that daughter granted to her. One day.. one day……

Attached: sdsdd.jpeg (316x202, 6.91K)

It varies a bit actually.
Some trusts require a formal diagnosis from a proper psych.
Others do not.

Come on, lad. Think about what you just said.

Yeah which is another layer of it varies.
Formally we don't use the USAs big book of mental illness.
Also trusts typically dont want to pay for this so they send the supposed trannies to a decent psych.

Right.

sad and funny at the same time
cuck meme magic doing its thing, has it peaked?

He could still have offspring later in life once we finalize the tech required to fertilize eggs with a general DNA sample.

But without said tech, yeah he's (((screwed)))

Attached: c82c5567284d2edd73ac8d702e0cdc2c797b2e8f5e951da05551e225fa673ca5.webm (2272x4032, 2.04M)

Yeah, I wonder how many of these “mistakes” happen to white babies vs non-white

fpbp

anglos are no better than jews anyway. Lets work hard to make great brittain the next atlantis.

Attached: E15F2D9C-2DCC-446B-9FCA-57C63C5CD5B7.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

nu/pol/

The reason why burgers aren't ahead of Cuba in average lifespan is mostly because of the insanely high number of dead babies and toddlers in the US, once you are fifty it doesn't look so bad. Aside from that, what's bad about US healthcare is that people pay way too much, it could be much cheaper if the US had a unified national public system. The reasons were laid out clearly back in the 50s in the article Uncertainty and the Welfare Economics of Medical Care by Kenneth Arrow, and we have real-world data from Canada and Britain, but it doesn't matter. It's useless trying to talk about that with people who are programmed to react to trigger words with thought-terminating meme spasms.

>commienigger shills his (((national health care))) again

what race was the head surgeon?

last time I had something done they made sure to write on each limb to make sure they operated on the right one.

A fucking sharpy could have saved this kid's nuts. but it couldn't save my foreskin. fucking kikes.

If your health care is soooooo much better, then where is your foreskin?

Lawsuits exist there too, schlomo

Capitalists get the rope too

Attached: 652384168-640x640.jpg (640x360, 78.36K)

This is why you will fall.

Nothing is more jewish than comming together as a nation to provide health care for the less fortunate.

Extracting as much money as possible from the ill, that is the right way. Nothing jewish about that.

Can't we just send the anglo-saxons back to Germany?
Then us Britons don't have to deal with them ever again

Attached: Frustration.gif (352x200, 210.91K)

Not comparable. The US is huge and has many more white people than the UK. The US will simply balkanize in response to the immigration. The UK has no such option; white British will disappear this century.

Gotta love free healthcare!

Whose in a worse state, Britain or America? I can't tell anymore, everything is so evil.

Attached: TREE-jumbo.jpg (1024x706, 257.48K)

What the hell are you talking about you jewish neocon?

Sorry. Forgot the other part.

In a system with free healthcare you still have the option to PAY for private healthcare.

Send another asteroid. This genetic line doesn't deserve to move on.

state sponsered castration for britcucks now.

I bet you are that filthy greek racemixed turkish leftypolcuck that keeps on showing up Zig Forums threads pretending to be a britfag.

So did they do this to make the child intro a transgender?

rip my sides

Attached: mysides.png (200x150 27.58 KB, 2.59M)

Yes in Canada, for example, they call them "super hospitals" and they are much more expensive and have much lower capacity than US hospitals.

Literal white infighting, just because they're across the water from eachother. Muslims from all different countries still stick together, do we, whites? Not by the looks of it.

As the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for."

Absolutely retarded.

Every one of our countries is pretty much neck and neck in this race, just different issues. To compound the problem you have a bunch of kikes and third worlders jumping on Cantonese Sandal Knitting boards and pretending to be from said white countries and talking shit about the others, that way if anyone realizes that we are all fucked as a whole they can turn it in to "but these ones deserve it because they aren't white enough/cucks/pawns/mongrels" and make it okay. The last two white men will spend their final breath saying the other should die while the kikes and shitskins dance around our accomplishments and legacies. Why? Because our race has been so fucked by generations of mind games that even those that can plainly see what is going on fall for dumb tricks and go in to localized group think mode instead of survival mode when attacked. They will follow the kike directions straight off a cliff while complaining about said kikes, or measuring earlobes. Too many of our kind have been cursed with only slightly better reasoning and intelligence than a nigger and, like those that follow kike games often do, think they are calling their shots.
something about nordcucks right fellow white person?

We are not going to buy your fucking guns shlomo mcburgerstein; if legalization of weapons ever takes place we will develop our own and then use our then legal bumpstocks to buttfuck you.

If you're a white American, and you're glad that white Europeans are being railroaded, where do you even think your blood comes from? What do you think being white means? I know, it's fine to feel overwhelmed and have pity for a little blonde girl being raped by brownies, that you have to distance yourself from Europeans because it hurts less if they have nothing to do with you right?
Do not blame the average European, do not blame that little girl. We do not live in a true democracy, we live in a world where the average minds are attached to strings where opinions are forwarded to minds of which do not put further thought into politics or much else, where their thoughts stop at the threshold of their daily lives.

And I know this thread has nothing to do with "a little blonde" girl and she is rhetorical, but it happens nevertheless, and even worse, to the pleasure of those wishing to extreminate all European roots, roots that are attached to your feet too, Americans.

facebook.com/pg/bristolroyalhospitalforchildren/photos/
youtube.com/user/UHBristol/videos

enough circle jerking, more digging
i'm seeing a bunch of blurred photos of the boy, but i happened across an article with the boy, mother and father's names and photo of mother and boy
the article is down, but still on google cached
what can we do with that?

Attached: Boy, 2, 'castrated' after surgeons operate on wrong testicle.jpg (1200x800 7.86 KB, 239.04K)