KIKES WANT to SHUT DOWN PRO-WHITE IDEAS APPEARING on TIK TOK & REDDIT

Jewish War Against Free Speech times Two

Tik Tok– lip-synching by Neons
"Popular lip-synching app TikTok is under scrutiny after reports emerged of easily accessible violen neo-Nazi propaganda on the platform used by millions of young people."

"Content and user accounts were found to be pushing explicit anti-Semitism and racism. …"

"Motherboard reported that their investigation discovered a collection of users promoting far-right literature and ideas.
Videos show users raising Nazi salutes or dressed as Ku Klux Klan members.Hashtags included neo-Nazi slogan 1488…"

SPLC (self-appointed Jewish Police) get Pushy
“It’s just outrageous and dangerous, given how many young people, like Dylann Roof, have been radicalized online…,”Southern Poverty Law Center intelligence project director ((Heidi Beirich))) told Motherboard.

"This is a first for TikTok.The app reached six million downloads on Apple’s App Store last month…"
>SOURCE dailydot.com/layer8/tiktok-neo-nazi-propaganda-problem/

(even) Reddit - the jews fear new Mods

How Fascist Sympathizers Hijacked Reddit’s Libertarian Hangout
"For years, Reddit’s most popular libertarian board, r/Libertarian, eschewed formal moderation in a bid to stay true to its ideology’s anything-goes ethos. But over the course of the last several weeks, Reddit users with a history of advocating white supremacy… took advantage of the open, un-policed nature of the Libertarian subreddit to make it their own."

"The new cadre of moderators have swiftly instituted strict rules they say are necessary to keep out trolls, undertaking mass bans of dissenting users… they’re banning liberals and leftists whose positions are counter to the group’s positions…"

"Longtime users believe the moves are part of a far-right digital coup …"
>SOURCE motherjones.com/politics/2018/12/reddit-libertarian-takeover-far-right/

Attached: 093849873487345876390-01n.jpg (876x584, 107.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/about/staff/heidi-beirich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Several of America's Founding Fathers spoke out against putting any gags in the mouths of Americans. Ben Franklin said it well.

Attached: 9873498735420_833-f.jpg (860x484, 84.36K)

kek

The moderators’ changes came two weeks ago, after a group of leftists users from the r/ChapoTrapHouse podcast subreddit had allegedly “brigaded” r/Libertarian.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Problem is the Founding Fathers were Jew lovers, George Washington especially.

Not all of them. There's also "The Franklin Prophecy", which is dubious, but the fact that jews had to invent so many different lies to "debunk" it gives it some credibility.

Attached: Jefferson on Judaism - The Untold Story.png (1034x706, 896.67K)

Attached: Beirich.jpg (197x255, 5.44K)

just a lighter color turd

Sure, Shlomo, everybody luvs da jews… just look at human history (heheh)

but regarding George Washington, see

"For if Men are to be precluded from offering their Sentiments on a matter, which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences, that can invite the consideration of Mankind, reason is of no use to us; the freedom of Speech may be taken away, and, dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep, to the Slaughter."

Just FYI TikTok (bought Musical.ly as well) is developed by a (((Chinese))) company called ByteDance. Jews probably will get their way, the Communist Party dictates.

She is a pepekike

Can I get some examples of tick tack videos that push neo nazi stuff
for scientific purposes

HEIDI LY BEIRICH

D.O.B. 7/23/1967

1336 Woodward Ave
Montgomery, AL 36106-2024

[email protected]

Associated Phone Numbers
(334) 264-4092
(619) 341-8779 - Wireless
(760) 630-4667
(334) 887-6657
(619) 225-1651
(765) 429-6636

Her SPLC bio:
>splcenter.org/about/staff/heidi-beirich

Relatives:
Derek J Beirich
Evelyn L Beirich
Robert J Brock
Chad R Hicks
Cheri C Kelley ,

Just browse the app. I don't really see anyone pushing neo nazi stuff. If you are looking for neo nazi related content you don't have to look very hard. Here's a couple videos I found scrolling my 4u. If it's really bad they'll eventually shoah the video (rarely do they actually ban your account), but people will still be able to watch it until it gets big enough that people start reporting it.

Attached: Souljaboi55 on TikTok-6638687604256541957.mp4 (540x960 2.13 MB, 2.73M)

Oh I would love to see what content is getting people banned from the libertarian reddit.

Fuck off reddit.

If you dont support the campaign to force TikTok to ban its antisemtic hatespeech and free distribution of hatespeech literature you support Chinese communism.

As a white American I can not stand for this!

Attached: hit or miss jew.webm (640x360, 885.08K)

Please go back to reddit or halfchan you zoomer retard.

Kill yourself boomer.

Your generation is ZOGed to the core. You're useless.

merry christmas to all white people, old & young

You're useless here. Stop driving a wedge between our people, thanks.

Merry Christmas (or Yule)!

(also) meant for

Post the Kosher ASMR one if you have it. I didn't save it.

Attached: Goyim ASMR.webm (360x640, 3.88M)

Yuletide Greetings in these winter solstice days
&
Merry Christmas, anons.

Finally, an image that has proper quotes from a Founding Father. I think the Founders were like most Enlightenment thinkers of the time, thought that the problem with the Jews was just certain aspects of their religion. As we can see in our more secular and irreligious era, that is not at all the case.

Clearly you're not aware of the letter that George Washington wrote to Moses Seixas where he wrote: "To Bigotry No Sanction; to Persecution No Assistance"

Attached: bypass.gif (202x360 9.38 MB, 2.5M)

It's still up on that guy's TikTok page. TikTok doesn't really care about offensive content.

I fucking keked

These shekel niggers are ruining all the fun. They need to keep their noses out of our business.

Attached: jew mind.png (1080x1010 143.27 KB, 222.9K)

Tiresome…

Attached: jew thief.jpg (2832x3916 103.77 KB, 1.75M)