FORTETO, THE ITALIAN PIZZAGATE?

The scandal of Forteto (italian wiki)
>it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandalo_Forteto

The infinite scandal of the Forteto of Florence (Panorama)
>panorama.it/news/cronaca/scandalo-forteto-firenze/

PD, cooperatives and the Foreto Scandal: where the children were raped
>voxnews.info/2013/01/20/il-pd-la-coop-e-lo-scandalo-forteto-dove-si-stupravano-i-bambini/

Giorgia Meloni (Leader of Fratelli d'Italia Party): "PD does not want to clarify the Forteto case because they are involved"
invidio.us/watch?v=HSLR-36b5q4

Whoever touches the Forteto dies. And Renzi closes his eyes
>lanuovabq.it/it/chi-tocca-il-forteto-muore-e-renzi-chiude-gli-occhi

Attached: screen.png (432x604 829.77 KB, 4.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strettoweb.com/2014/10/i-massoni-in-italia-ecco-la-lista-record-in-toscana-tutti-i-nomi/197780/
gonews.it/2017/06/29/la-massoneria-il-volto-segreto-di-firenze/
lettera43.it/it/articoli/politica/2014/03/20/i-renzi-e-lombra-della-massoneria/112971/)
senato.it/service/PDF/PDFServer/DF/338799.pdf
documenti.camera.it/Leg18/Dossier/Pdf/gi0043.Pdf
invidio.us/watch?v=5aG_z8AMoNw
invidio.us/watch?v=jRneaWW3oEE
lanazione.it/firenze/cronaca/rofolfo-fiesoli-forteto-scopeti-mostro-1.4031117
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Florence
jeremiahscoffeehouse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I came across other cases of crimes occurring in Tuscany recently or in past years.
Before to start, you have to know that Tuscany is the kingdom of Freemasonry in Italy

>strettoweb.com/2014/10/i-massoni-in-italia-ecco-la-lista-record-in-toscana-tutti-i-nomi/197780/

>gonews.it/2017/06/29/la-massoneria-il-volto-segreto-di-firenze/

and that Italy has already had problems with secret societies in his past, like P2, P3, GLADIO, so infiltrations of Freemasonry in the political life of the country are normal (Renzi-Verdini "patto del Nazareno", >lettera43.it/it/articoli/politica/2014/03/20/i-renzi-e-lombra-della-massoneria/112971/)

FORTETO INVESTIGATION
Last week, the italian minister of Justice announced that finally there will be an investigation (commissione parlamentare) on the Forteto case, to investigate why in the past years a lot of politicians tried to hide child abuse and to know their links and relations with Fiesoli ("il profeta") the pedophile.
Is important to know that in the "contratto di governo" (coalition contract) between Lega and Five Stars Movement, there is a special Anti-freemasonry clause that prevents the presence of masons in the government

>senato.it/service/PDF/PDFServer/DF/338799.pdf

>documenti.camera.it/Leg18/Dossier/Pdf/gi0043.Pdf

invidio.us/watch?v=5aG_z8AMoNw

invidio.us/watch?v=jRneaWW3oEE

Attached: ben-abraham-podesta.png (1186x1476, 2.14M)

Go away shill, pizzagate is a distraction.
Also give us access to your pc if you are not a pedo.

Is Fiesoli the REAL Monster of Florence?
>lanazione.it/firenze/cronaca/rofolfo-fiesoli-forteto-scopeti-mostro-1.4031117

sauce on the monster of Florence
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Florence

Attached: florence.png (1069x879, 526.59K)

Attached: (((You)))_.PNG (701x509, 200.83K)

Attached: 1.png (1366x11530, 2.95M)

Attached: corsi.png (1008x1278 2.53 MB, 1.37M)

Fucking bump this shit

Attached: 5F751BB5-3A5F-4459-AEB2-598DB1A11547.jpeg (2448x2448, 1.92M)

I should post a picture of a girl with big boobs for the OP pic…

Zig Forums don't care about Europe/ thread

Bump for actually important topic unlike 99% of this board these days

Look like Zig Forums prefer mgtow thread…

There aren’t any natsocs left here, user. It’s all leftists, trump cocksuckers, and paid shills.

Proof?

Neetsocs do not have a coherent economic or political platform, like libertarians they are a joke.

So you are leftists?

Look at every fucking thread. No lies are ever removed. Anti-white shit is left up all over the place. Pro-commie, nigger, hedonist propaganda is everywhere.

Hi, commit suicide.

Of course not. I’m back here to tell you to stop wasting your time with a website run by a ✡Freemason✡ who banned every single fucking moderator because they wanted their natsoc board (Zig Forums) to only have natsoc content. You know, like every single other board on the entire fucking website, but which Zig Forums apparently isn’t allowed to be anymore.

Ok show me.

Anyway you are probably right.

BUMPERINO

Zig Forums is mostly anglophone and doesn't really have much geographic or cultural context for these things. I even read Italian decently and shit like Italian politics is confusing as fuck especially at first. Can you link to discussion from Italian imageboards? I wasn't able to find much of anything last I looked a couple years ago.

It comes in waves. A lot of us left in the past couple years but things have calmed down here a bit since and many have come back (even though it's still kind of bad here wrt shills and redditors etc)

They don't just use pizza places. Check out this coffe shop in marietta ohio.. look at the logo. The coffee shop even has a kids area, and "kids nights".

jeremiahscoffeehouse.com/

Notice anything in the logo?

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1500x500, 67.09K)

Attached: wow.jpeg (287x202, 12.12K)

good find user keep em coming :L)

Attached: 17b3f9a57535fd4c25e40b26655e29e6238c5703c122581516c5b83e02399425.jpg (370x493, 20.96K)

It's the guy from youtube?

Can a spaghetti-user give the tl:dr? wiki is in spaghet.

Thats quite semitic.

Two nobodies without any kind of qualifications opened in the 70s a coop were the (((state))) sends troubled kids for "support". But in the place they are abused and brainwashed into thinking true love is in homosexuality. Official investigations proved the abuses, people got convicted (founders included) yet the county, a historic leftist hotspot, keeps sending children there.
Various high ranking leftist personalities and politicians visited the place and applauded their methods.
A year back people asked the government to take over the place or to finally close it. Back then the left was in charge and the pleas got ignored. Far right politicians called them out on that, saying they were involved into the "farm" and that they were protecting pedophiles.
Of course, you've never hard of anything like this on the news here in italy

Bump

How common is it for government "child protection agencies" to send children to privately owned "centres" exactly? Anyone have other examples? From other countries perhaps.

yes newfag it's Styxhexenhammer666
Why not put this in the pizzagate thread - since you say it's pizzagate related?
Often pizzagate digging anons don't see the new stuff because a new fag spergs out and makes an obscure new thread for every finding.
Include a TL;DR too - so if we have limited time we know if digging is required.

You would do well to
1. translate those into English captioned webms
2. Archive them (if they are important they WILL get shoah'd)
3. After archiving, list the original URLs, so others can download copies.

I've heard of this happening in the US, and UK I think too but it is less common there.

Something to think about did these pedos decide to use the term "pizza" because the HQ is found in Italy? obviously their sick shit predated pizza parlors, which is from where we know the term

Have a bump.

I cooked my CPU to do one for you

Attached: Meloni-il Pd non vuole fare chiarezza sul caso Forteto perché c’è dentro fino al collo-HSLR-36b5q4-EN11M.mp4 (640x360, 10.68M)

Thanks user.

I want Salvini to be my fuhrer. He seems to do absolutely everything right.

He will!

bump

dude does another channel dressed as a girl. Kike plant to the core

For the plant?

bump

bump

bumpissimo

bemp

Thanks Mr. Pasta-man

Attached: 1496257961061.png (932x680, 510.82K)

This should be stickied. Fuck kikemonkey for killing the moderation.

Related?