Pizza place writes "White Trash" on customers reciept

LET'S GET THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Corpo released a non-committal statement that said nothing of firing the cunt who wrote this. Only some generic "not our companies values" BS.

Let them know what you think. Maybe place a few orders and then don't pay

Jet's Pizza
10035 Joseph Campau St
Hamtramck, MI
(313) 875-5200

Corporate:
Jet's® America, Inc.
37501 Mound Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Phone: (586) 268-5870
Fax: (586) 268-6762

Contact form:
jetspizza.com/contact

archive.fo/RXKsL
nypost.com/2018/12/19/pizza-place-called-me-white-trash-on-receipt-customer/
wptv.com/news/national/jets-pizza-white-trash-receipt

Attached: lfjvbnekbhegiuweagaehriguhg.jpg (1280x720, 115.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/ngrams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Sewell#Pizzeria_Uno_and_Su_Casa_restaurants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Pizza/Archive_1#Background_of_Chicago-style_pizza_inventor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: df431a8144970cb0a87bb68cf20b30a12cdb49cbdb3221786d69d5ce216da1a2.webm (550x310, 3.92M)

I don't think any grown person that works at a pozza joint should be calling anybody trash, no matter the races involved.

I like pizza like any burger muncher, but I certainly wouldn't be propping myself as a judge of a person's quality if I were making my living selling them Italian Pies.

nypa fgt

Reminder: never buy food from nonwhites. You really think they didn't wipe their ass with the bread?

the fetishization of pizza is pretty pathetic
it's just bread with tomato and cheese

Done. Took 2 mins.

did i get that right?

Tomato is of the nightshade family meaning it's toxic to humans. Wheat is also toxic. Pizza is totally overwhelmed.

Niggers might be physically mature but mentally they're still children.
Then again, it's pretty trashy to buy (((Pizza))) at all let alone from non-white SJWs. So whatever.

Overrated.**

This x1000

Do you even know what board you are on? Are you trying to promote the nu/pol/ values? 'cuz 'round here, if it ain't white, it ain't right.

Only the green part, not fruit. Besides so are potato, bell pepper, eggplant, tomatillo and we eat all of them. Idk about wheat but since it's been grown since the dawn of civilization how bad can it be?

You must be brain damaged. I ordered 10 pizzas over 3 numbers and addresses. I also emailed corporate and shit on them through the contact form.

NYPA

I hope they shit on it.

im not the customer. just someone taking up for Whites. what are you doing right now?

Mmmm rhubarb.

Do you not have just 1 minute to order 10 pizzas? Lazy

Everything in moderation. Hey guys oxygen is toxic and corrosive to the human body, let's stop breathing so much.

Modern wheat has a lot of potential problems. It’s been bred to have much higher gluten, most farmers use high amounts of glyphosate as both a pesticide and a way to dry the crop out before hervesting, and almost all wheat products contain high amounts of questionable additives iron or are cooked vegetable oils which is whole other can of worms.

Most people I see who have eaten modern wheat products for decades look bloated with high inflammation throughout their guts and body.

Please let it not be a kike false flagging himself to get alt right vux

Oh okay that makes sense, anybody eating processed carbs constantly is sick and obese. I just didn't think the plant itself is poisonous in any way.

made some calls. Corporate is receptive to your complaints, so please do make them. store manager was a bit rude though.

White society doesn't tolerate racism anymore. Don't let the racial enemies split the double-plus goodrace with its advanced sophistication of -

Racism is bogus.

Their pizzas are complete shit anyways. IDK why anyone eat their pizza.

Shoot up the place, kill all the workers there.

…maybe because they're white trash.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You guys know why there's no term for "black trash", or "hispanic trash", or "semtic trash"? It'd be redundant because a majority of them are trash as opposed to a minority of them.

This

You should.

t. alphabet

Who the fuck cares? The guy who ordered the pizza just needs to go to the restaurant and kick the nigger's ass, not whine about it on social media. Fucking come on.

Fucking kill yourself, torpedo.

Actually a pizza without meat is called a placenta. So next time some fag gets broccoli and cheese make sure that faggot knows what he's eating.

Attached: placenta.jpg (400x400, 129.54K)

Just ordered to 2 different addresses. One of them I ordered under the name Basura Blanco. (That's beantalk for White trash)

Not necessarily Jewish, though it has been heavily popularized directly after the war, as was pasta[1].
[1]: books.google.com/ngrams (search for "pizza", "pasta")

Basura Blanca
t. A normal human being who worked near subhuman filth incapable of learning in linguistics class what I learned on the fly.

I think what’s jewish here is you, not the innocent pizza.

There's no alternative to Google Ngrams but to have access to almost all books written do OCR on them and extract Ngrams.

concentrated nightshades + wheat gluten + cheese opioids, cut into triangles, served to the goyim daily. enjoy that hot italian slice goy!

Tbh heard that this place left a razor blade in one of their pizza slices one time. Might just be bs though

Awesome! I think I'm entitled to using (((Pizza))) now

You will label him a kike regardless because Zig Forums is full of non white civnats.

If he did such a thing you would label him a kike/fed and deliver his dox to antifa, just like every other white person with a spine.

More info here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Sewell#Pizzeria_Uno_and_Su_Casa_restaurants

Deep-dish pizza isn't an invention. It's a pizza with more shit on it.

Immediately got put on another line and ignored. Going to need like 4+ anons doing this at once.

He invented a new style of Pizza in 1943[1] and that date correlates exactly with the date on which Pizza was brough in the mainstream. I haven't really looked much into this TBH. And I'm not sure if he was actually Jewish, though it has been claimed on the Wikipedia talk pages[2]
[1]: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Sewell#Pizzeria_Uno_and_Su_Casa_restaurants
[2]: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Pizza/Archive_1#Background_of_Chicago-style_pizza_inventor

Jets pizza is fucking trash
t. chicagoan

It isn't an invention, but it is certainly not a pizza with more shit on it. It isn't a pizza at all. It is a meat pie with bread instead of a pastry crust. It doesn't use pizza dough, it isn't cooked like a pizza, the only thing they have in common is tomato and cheese.

fucking kek, I just called them and it's apparent that the staff is full of blacks that dislike white customers. Give em a call yourself

Attached: 1519868577608s.jpg (187x250, 5.9K)

White People: Never eat anything prepared by or delivered by non Whites unless you're an idiot.

Curses, my prank phone call is ruined!

I've never had one. I just looked at pictures. Also there's not much of a difference between pizza dough and bread. Pizza dough just has one or two less ingredients. I've made bread from pizza dough recipes before. Came out fine.

Once a tosser, always a tosser. As a white man, I disavow.

Fascinating. Deep dish is fucking delicious but it's definitely heart attack food. We could do without it.

I'm trying to quit the habit. I suppose there's no choice left for lower-class me except to move to Idaho, Montana or someplace where the cities aren't full of non-whites.

Food doesn't cause heart attacks you dumb nigger

Or just don't eat fast food.

Has anyone faxed them 20 pages of inverted IOTBW yet? By inverted I mean white text on black background to eat up their ink/toner.

Pizza crust is a subset of bread. If it contains sugar or oil, it can be bread, but it can not be pizza crust. Deep dish pizza is a sugary vegetable oil bread lining a large pie tin with a pile of meat-like byproducts dumped in it as a filling.

Deep dish pizza is disgusting gluttonous nigger shit.

Food doesn't, but "food" does. Most "food" contains toxic vegetable oil which absolutely does cause heart attacks.

Didn't even know what it was, I thought it was the pizza we know it as (sorry not a native English speaker). I'm retarded and you can ignore these posts:

Anyway, it might be worth looking into who brought foods such as Pizza and Pasta to America since it isn't particularly healthy…

After spending an entire afternoon searching, I managed to find one diner in my town that isn't owned or staffed by non-whites. That's right. Only one. I couldn't believe my eyes when I peeked into the kitchen to see that everyone working was white. I now eat there every week and have become friends with the owner.

Italian pizza is very light and flavorful. Think more sauce, more fresh vegetables, and like 1/4 of the dough.

Not your personal army, sage and report

You can't have more sauce and 75% less dough. That'd be like a 1/16 of an inch thick. It'd be like a wet paper towel in the bottom of a soup bowl.

No Italian pizza is nothing like American pizza - it doesn't even use tomato sauce half of the time it's just a drizzle of olive oil on a pita with cheese and meat.

It just seems like more sauce because it's both more flavorful and there's less bread. Forgive me.

It's more snack like over there I think. Where as over here we tend to overload on toppings and sauces.

Than what?

rumour has it the `light' we all see when we die is in fact the Lord opening a fridge door to hand you, the recently deceased, a big bowl of custard and rhubarb and a beautiful silver spoon.

I won't need to tell my kinfolk the silver spoon is a final test and the perfect scenario to explain why Heaven is 99.99% white. Niggers always try to steal the spoon.

Last night I learned more about 2 things, 1) everything vibrates at the molecular level and 2) if we can conceive of something it comes into existence at some point in our timeline and we can potentially create our own version of an afterlife, if true (and why not) this means bad things for those who are ill-prepared due to a lack of belief in the Lord (call him what you will) or people who convince themselves they will definitely be headed for Hell for their sins.

If your information is convincing enough it can manifest in others timelines too so put in a good word for me as you scoff that bowl of custard and rhubarb, fuckers.

So if you were more convinced there wasn't an afterlife than say someone who was really convinced there was - is there a cancellation effect? Or some kind of divergence in realities? Or do we just admit everyone is full of shit and no one knows?

Not wrong though.

I'm confused, do we order them pizza?

Have a bunch of different pest control services come out.

Learn to cook. You won’t regret it. I don’t trust anybody to cook my food for me any more. Also, take up gardening. This is my advice to you.

Damn good advice.

Attached: 9038D1C2-0989-436F-A517-F7AD7EEE4DC4.png (610x343, 260.47K)

Terrible advice.

Jets is the only palatable pizza place in the tri-state area. You're probably one of then $20 for a medium from cottage inn faggots.

Attached: 142c.jpg (226x282, 16.21K)

Contacted. Cunt better get fired.

why into it here when there are so many ways for you to cripple that pos, just get creative and bring us the results if it was something really fucked up sure we would help. you just got a nigger or jew or snowflake to serve your ass pizza not really anything of note.

American pizza dumbass, which is basically an assault of cheese and bread

i think a good old fashioned raid on these niggers is in order

Great idea.

this user is vicious

My current theory is Person A's lack of belief wouldn't affect Person B's happy acceptance of a Creator/afterlife at all. We may spring from the same source but our journey through life is essentially a solo affair, no matter how many people you involve in your journey. Ah, I just cottoned on to your deeper meaning…if your disbelief was equivalent to my nascent (work in progress, user, I still have a distance to travel before I consider myself a shoo-in for the pudding) belief in the Lord then when I died I'd experience nothing because I'd fallen foul of your blackhole? Interesting…upon consideration I'd suggest the purity of belief in a Creator would be stronger than the belief we are one and done because the latter belief holds less fear for me, I wouldn't be held to account for anything and the only thing I'd have to fear is my absence from future proceedings, which honestly causes me some grief already, the potential of a multiverse to explore is about the only thing acceptable to me when faced with my own death. If there is nothing at the end of life then there really is nothing to worry about other than the concern you are wasting your life by not living it to the maximum, whatever the fuck that means to an individual.

Yes, possibly some kind of divergence that has happened already. Believe me, had I not interacted with you today I'd blindly step forward to receive the custard (no homo) without checking for hazards but now I'd look at my footing first so I didn't step into the abyssal cleft left behind by your earlier passage. In replying to you I also used the words `divergence' and `convergence' in the same sentence and experienced a minor crisis that meant I couldn't live with both and one had to go.

I'm solidly behind admitting everyone is full of shit and no-one knows the answer but there have been a lot of very interesting theories, some of which speak deeply to my own questing.

Attached: Jean_Fouquet-_Portrait_of_the_Ferrara_Court_Jester_Gonella.JPG (1127x1762, 1.34M)

yeah no, fuck this guy

Just ordered 6 large pizzas w/ fries and several salads for "my Newphew's Bar Mitzvah" to an abandoned address nearby.

Do your part!

Attached: 442ab8e2123e6752f9761125447fc0596306d00ac136300fbffba29f89e3110e.jpg (1200x1200, 267.3K)

Jets is a disgusting chain, but I had the "best" authentic Chicago deep dish downtown and it was mediocre.
The ingredients were great but the proportions were all wrong, nobody ate the flavorless crust, it was an elephant graveyard of crust leftover.
It's more of a tourist gimmick thing anyway, Chicago pizza was originally thin.
Authentic Detroit oil pan style pizza is superior, try a real one like cloverleaf.

someone around there should go throw a brick through their windows

maybe the guy is white trash tho. do you even know?

So what if the ones leading white nationalism aren't white? Whiteness isn't strictly genetic as there are plenty of white looking people from Latin America.

What's up, Varg?

My gf actually has Celiac disease, not everyone that orders gluten free is a retarded faggot.

…only most of them.

I live in Michigan. Looks like highland park is in nigger/muslim town.

Pizza is fine. If you get fat eating pizza, there is something else wrong with your ass.