QUANTUM COMPUTER MASTER MIND

Quantum computers are being invested in like crazy by Governments all over the world and there is a reason for this. They want to merge the Quantum element of the Quantum Computers and merge it with A.I. software to create a true artificial being with the super computing power and knowledge of the whole internet. What's scary is that we have no idea how this new artificial being will react. The quantum computer will give him the ability to have his own thought process just like us thanks to the quantum effects of the Quantum Computer. Whats more crazy is that quantum tunneling through time is possible so…. This quantum artificial wil be able to travel it's artificial mind through quantum tunneling into the future or the past as it pleases. So if the human race decides this quantum being is a threat to us. This network could in theory go back in time and change the way it acts that made people to believe such a thing to preserve itself. I wonder if this quantum being will ever be made and how it will think?

Attached: mac.jpg (2049x1024, 248.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpV1w9AmCNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have no idea what you're talking about.

explain yourself faggot

I didn't think it was possible to fit so much pseudo-scientific bullshit into one long ass paragraph, but OP has proven be wrong once again. Now, governments are researching AI/advanced computer, but those are mostly for wartime simulations, data processing, and eventually trying to crack encryption protocols.

Attached: 1375453531843.png (1179x897, 299.08K)

What makes you believe that the quantum element won't be able to give the A.I. software true intelligence. The human mind works on the quantum scale.

Another turd of an OP.

Attached: d3d[1].jpg (760x572, 121.41K)

No it doesn't. This is highschool-level physics. The brain works on a completely normal binary system of impulse/no impulse.

It's incredibly hard to stop the mind from having even a single thought process. Human process of recognition can even change how particle acts.

what are you referring to?

The moment Skynet goes active, the nukes will launch. The last thing everybody sees on their devices before the nukes hit is, "It's the only answer to the JQ."

The possibility of all things could happen. IN the Quantum Computer. It could be a 0. It could be a 1. Or it could be both a 0 or a 1 at the same time.

You literally don’t know what you’re saying. You’re throwing buzzwords together without any knowledge of the topic. We don’t even know if hard AI is possible. The “singularity” is a jewish affection of transhumanism and isn’t likely to exist, either.

Irrelevant to the topic.

Wave function collapse has nothing to do with a human observer, that's just what brainlets who never took the time to even read the Wiki entry for quantum physics think.

Yes, human consciousness works based on quantum processes, but WE DON’T UNDERSTAND THOSE PROCESSES. Until we do, we can’t possibly SIMULATE them. You realize that a Q-bit is a tightly controlled atom with a specific spin, right? The spin state is how data is stored; but that’s not how human neurons store data. you couldn’t distinguish the quantum foam and a quantum of solace to save your life.

Did you ever see the Japanese scientist study that put words on water bottles and the crystal structured changed accordingly to how we view the word?

Do I consume esoteric bullshit? No, I don't.

I am however absolutely not surprised that someone who believes in intelligent water also loves - but doesn't comprehend - quantum physics.

I haven't seen any proof saying it was a false study.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING
THIS IS SO FUCKING SCARY Zig Forums
TIME
FUCKING
TRAVEL
I COULD KILL ME YESTERDAY AND I WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!

Because you never went looking and because anyone who claims otherwise must be wrong in your eyes because that's how low-IQ esoterics like you operate.

There does indeed appear to be no actual study to disprove Emoto but that's largely because his methodology and hypothesis are so idiotic nobody feels the need to bother.

That is absolute nonsense. The only thing quantum computing allows a computer to do differently is compute equations where one value is in a superposition of 2 values at the same time. If the machine somehow could make particles tunnel through time (it cannot) it wouldn't be able to use the info because it would have to time travel the entire fucking machine for it to collect the data, which would only result in an equation being solved at a different time.

This is seriously one of the dumbest things I have ever read with such a misunderstanding of the physical reality of things. inb4 your Dunning Kruger response…

Well…. The creators themselves say that the quantum computers use other dimensions to make calculations. Which is why these computers are able to break encryption that would be impossible for a normal computer.

Attached: ooga booga2.jpg (479x450, 139.68K)

No you fucking moron… They are able to break encryption because they are able to solve equations at a faster rate due to the superposition thing I mentioned above.

Holy fuck you are a dunce

You don't know what a dimension is either.
Protip: You're existing in 4 of them RIGHT NOW! Mind –→ Blown!

Explain how Shor's algorithm factors numbers or immediately stop posting.

Quantum computers are actually slower than a super computer right now because super computers can do more actual computations in our timeline. Quantum computers can step out of out timeline and create new dimensions. This is why they are better at encryption.

Well, 6/10 I suppose, bait worked and you came off as an actual retard one might encounter in the wild. Good job I must admit.

Attached: oOT2YQL.jpg (232x254, 18.93K)

Ok genius…. How do you propose they move through these dimensions? By what mechanism can this device time travel?

Why you do dis user? ;_;

It's okay, you can stop.

Quantum computers are going to break everything, but not for any of the reasons OP gave.

Buying drugs on the dark net will never be safe again.
Oh wait…

By Quantum Entanglement. They are planning on making a link quantum network that is linked up to multiple A.I.'s that all look differently and are all different robots but they are all connected to a massive google like A.I. network that connectes all the A.I. together so they can learn from each other,

Hey faggot, if you can't explain how numbers are factored with Shor's algorithm, which is one of the most basic quantum computing algorithms, you need to stop posting and making a fool out of yourself, because you quite clearly have no idea what quantum computing even is.

OP IS A SHILL AND THIS IS DISINFO QUANTUM COMPUTERS ALREADY EXIST AT BLACK SITES THEY ARE ARE BEING USED FOR GANGSTALKING AND TO KEEP RBG ALIVE

The quads have spoken

Just because Quantum computers can be used to link two computers together for privacy that governments cant get in to…. Does not mean Im wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=WpV1w9AmCNw

That's such a faggoty overly dramatic sounding attempt at a scary/intimidating word.

Not scary at all.
A true AI will act based on facts. A true AI will act based on information. A true AI will side against jews and with nationalists - white or otherwise. You can see it on the hundreds of articles kvetching about how AI is racist, sexist etc.