Friendly reminder that we won

Friendly reminder that we won.

And now we are slowly but surely going to exterminate you.

Attached: B4D9C0CA-8273-4372-B63E-C9054E404CA8.jpeg (546x1200 115.03 KB, 3.73M)

Cumskins eternally BTFO

LOL brown butthurt!

Then just enjoy the sweet taste of victory.

GET!

is that why you're here doing some panicked shilling on our board? hope you're ready for holocaust 2: real gas chambers boogaloo

Attached: 1545652225302.jpg (555x585, 37.29K)

well at least you reminded us in a friendly way …. finally learned how to not be a nigger and think with your head instead of your dick.

oh wait … ha retard. At least he got a white girl. Ape women look like shit.

Only jews have a fascination with negros.
ONLY

If you won why are you spending tens of millions of dollars on just this small site? Answer me that.

Attached: 2018-12-26 23.37.48.jpg (600x399, 138.45K)

We print the money, dumbass. It’s an imaginary number at this point, and we can make as much as we need.

Besides, you’re worth it. Hitler was just one man when he started.

At this point, r/the_donald is better than 8/pol/. I'm fed up with this demoralization shill shit and the useless mods abetting them. Goodbye, everyone. I'll always hate niggers and kikes, no matter where I go.

lmaoing @ ur life
what is it, rabbi? nazis are irrelevant and white genocide is inevitable and you cock mutilated faggots won, or nazis are so dangerous that one man can start a global pogrom against you filthy kikes?

totally organic posting guise

You're in a worse spot than us, we might die but we won't be eternal slaves incapable of thought

Why, both! If we make a single mistake, we could and would very, very quickly find ourselves lined up against walls across the globe. But we won’t.

So call me names all you want. Savor the memory while you’re in the hospital room waiting for your daughter’s fourth mulatto baby to be delivered.

Attached: 4D8EC5F5-25DF-41B0-B393-F520E4AC8DFC.jpeg (750x930, 118.97K)

Attached: gassed.PNG (498x441 277.68 KB, 182.3K)

Why would you need to remind us if you won?

behold, the schizophrenic kike

Never celebrate too early.

Never underestimate the resolve of a cornered rat.

If you had won then you wouldn't be here talking to us. Your nation is under siege. U.S. troops are withdrawing from the region. You have a whole lot of work to do and this time nobody is doing it for you.

shit thread
check these digits

Attached: dab.gif (1100x450, 325.71K)

Sure, go ahead and print that money. It will surely ban all whites. Huehuehue…

The Jew shrieks with pain as it strikes at you