Aquaman Movie

So Aquaman is a basically anti-Zig Forums the movie. Mongol mongrel bull Drogo has a blonde Atlantean mom and redheaded Atlantean girlfriend. I didn't want to go but someone paid my way so I went for her. There were some nice graphics though. What did you think?

Attached: __ariel_the_little_mermaid_and_etc_drawn_by_ano_sbee__c88e7b8ddb1b2fa111846021a68d3efa.jpg (600x852, 94.25K)

I thought it had a nice title sequence, and that you're a fucking fag.

Attached: OP_is_a_Fag_4_Real.jpg (1280x720, 137.05K)

muh fags. Go suck on black dick nigger.

Reported for self-bump. Nobody is posting in your fag thread, fag. Reported again for faggotry.

Attached: Carroll-Dunham-Art4.jpg (358x347, 43.72K)

>>>/tv/

The scene when Drogo the 'stallion' from Game of Thrones, takes the king's golden trident is the most anti-Zig Forums scene I'm seen in a while.

Attached: __ariel_the_little_mermaid_and_etc_drawn_by_ano_sbee__efe5f51f4f3277ef35d031a9a5411c31.jpg (550x760, 127.33K)

Sup shill jews.
Whew since when is discussing media programming not allowed on a board of freedom.

Attached: __ariel_the_little_mermaid_and_etc_drawn_by_ano_sbee__e87e17ab57ba758781018592a858b470.jpg (750x528, 106.9K)

anyone else sensing an imminent meme about political agendas in movies?
feels like there's something annoying everyone, like 'franchise x: with women", but hasn't yet been pulled out of the air yet

Attached: netflix-adaptation-meme-pic7.jpg (700x735 44.73 KB, 83.27K)

This man is more Aryan than Pol and that scene of him kissing the redhead surely angered you pathetic Nazi incels, didn’t it?

Attached: AA5FB2FB-3C4D-4326-8F71-69CE67358B8E.jpeg (2296x3100, 897.27K)

All Holyjewood productions are anti-Aryan in summation. Good memes that clearly illustrate this should be made.

Sup jew? No one is an incel you kike. Sex can always be bought as you well know.

Attached: __ariel_the_little_mermaid_and_etc_drawn_by_ano_sbee__d602210ee372526934b37b602d5f0e5f.jpg (600x629, 75.76K)

This turned into a ponyfag thread in seven posts. Fucking shocking. Reported.

The fact that the kikes don't like this thread is a sign it's important Zig Forums media.

kek nigger jew doesn't understand history or reality. MEDIA IS POWER. MONEY OWNS MEDIA. Girls love whoever is the hero in the movies. Hence kikes like you rule and make the world ugly. Now go such your golems dick.

Attached: __ariel_the_little_mermaid_and_etc_drawn_by_olga_narhova__7c4b22a450990e2cf5a744c607ff3e31.jpg (1000x1500, 1.14M)

whew the shills are evolving. I'm out.

Attached: __minamoto_sakura_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_teina__73d603e4893abbd75bb94870b5fc48a8.jpg (922x1080, 849.28K)

You tagged the wrong person, faggot.

92.5% white European, 7.5% Tongan. I’m a lot whiter than you are, boy, and I can kick your fucking ass to the curb.

The (((esoterics))) of this movie are pretty bad. Not just that the mutt king is a good thing and that the only two tribes of Atlantis that aren't already devolved are blond and redheads. Not just the careful, systemic racism against aryans that we're used to. They had to go far and beyond with this one. Like all large budget movies of its type, Aquaman is tikkun olam spirit cooking bullshit.

Aquaman's first trident is an extension of the six pointed glyph they use to represent tikkun olam, the five becoming one. Leviathan guarding the dead king, and said king's corpse being ignored and discarded, the references to the pre-fall civilization, the shitty globetrotting scenes that only existed to mock ancient Aryans, even the death of the black villain's father ties in to their perversion of Saturn and Jupiter and the father/son relationship.

This is substantially worse than the Thorr Ragnarok movie in terms of trying to insult and destroy white culture, and that was the movie which ritually slaughtered the last (only) blond and red headed men in their version of Asgard in four seconds of screentime.

how about, old movies vs new movies, original vs reboots, old captain america vs new captain america?
juxtaposition is pretty powerful

>>>/tv/
Go there and stay there with your gay Nazi shit.

I think you are a cuck for allowing a woman in your life to watch the projected jew, and for watching it yourself.

(((Disney))) is so desparate or powerful now that paying Jeddit millions for front page takeovers to shill their new capefag formulaic SJW indoctrination garbage and simulate going viral is not enough. Disney now directs its vast media tendrils to shit up this board with "What Does Zig Forums Think About the New Hot Steaming Turd Nugget Ejected from the House of Mouse's Poz Oozing Asshole?"

we dont care faggot. all your capefag movies are shit and not worth watching unless you're strapped into the chair from A Clockwork Orange and forced to watch niggers in spandex grab ass with each other and lust after white women."but it had good visuals"… also fuck your stupid army of animators who have ruined cinema by turning everything into a goddamn CGI cartoon that shatters the viewer's suspension of disbelief, which is the most important illusion to make film work at all.

I agree that this isn’t the place for movie discussions, it’s the place for Nazi incel spergs to cry about Jews all day.
>>>/tv/

You definitely struck a nerve OP. They don't want their spirit cooking movie to be deconstructed in detail here.

i just realized this is DC/Warner Kike Bros, and not Disney/Marvel, and that Aquaman isnt the Sub Mariner. but everything i said still applies. all the (((studios))) are kike dens of thieves and liars who's only accomplishments are dumbing down our culture.

Attached: Namor_the_Sub-Mariner_Vol_1_37_zpsjsaw52nf.jpg (263x400, 41.29K)

(fuck off Nazi)
The fuck kind of schitzo shit is this? I saw Aquaman earlier today and there was no spirit cooking. You literally only had 4 nonwhite characters among all the white supremacist ones.

So wait, which kike faggot's dick did the leftytranny bo suck off? was it that tv mutt or the v mutt?

It was the Zig Forums mutt who enjoyed the bj.

Checked, Zig Forums definitely got a laugh out of it.

Lul, dead thread.

Thanks for the bump m8!

Why do I get the impression this is a nigger faggot trying to set a trap? What sort of trash are you that you can't get a woman to even look at you?

Faggots playing fag games and actually believing their own bullshit.

>>>Zig Forums

Sure go let the lads on Zig Forums in on the fun.

Attached: 1be93fa0a4461bd0658002059bf1f1e5a749f2b8b5f893a36e07f68c60c56774.png (500x500, 16.25K)

You shouldnt be watching trash.
Get out lawrence of arabia if you havent seen it.

You should probably all consider chewing through a pirated copy of this. It mocks our real history pretty directly to the point there are a lot of accidental redpills just for the sake of insulting Atlantis and Aryan mythology.

They're doing that thing where they try to fictionalize truth to a) mock you for it, b) admit what they're doing because they believe they absolve themselves of their evil actions by telling us ahead of time, and c) are creating a fictional narrative for normalfags to cling to if they are exposed to truth from other sources. "Oh sure ancient aryans, like in that Aquaman movie eh user? Can you talk to fish too?" The cuts and editing are all built to raise racial tensions too of course. They pulled out all the stops on this one. No way a movie about Atlantis can exist in (((Hollywood))) without spitting on white men every frame, even when there literally aren't any white men in the movie except the bad guy… No those kikes playing a white biker gang don't count.