Seattle Antifa NPC says 'Death is Coming'

I've seen this NPC at all of the protests in Seattle. I've also seen him on the streets outside of the protests dressed like a professor. In the embedded video (at 7:53), he says to the guy filming that 'Death is Coming'. This is the same NPC that chimped out after assaulting a reporter earlier this year (at 3:42):

hooktube.com/watch?v=QRBoHOL3wD4

I'm positive that unlocking this paid NPC would tell us a lot about who is funding these degenerates in Seattle and what their agenda really is. From living in Seattle myself I can tell you that this city is the greatest indicator of what is to come. Look at these actors, study them like they study us, find the connections. There is an even greater satanic influence here than you could ever imagine. If someone can help me isolate this guy I can take it from there.

John 9:4 - We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtoncan.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll offer 0.25 BTC bounty for this NPC's identity.

No, he probably isn't. I've met the guy, he hates the rain.

Fuck off christcuck. This is a pro-Whire board.

The black one is Jamal X according to the comments

Thanks m8. You're right.

hxxps://pjmedia.com/trending/antifa-goon-threatens-journalist-during-seattle-protest-death-is-coming/

WILLIAMS, JAMAL OSCAR
Booking #218004229

He's a Muslim, and he's hanging out with this trash? I are confused.

Friendly reminder communists have more nazi scalps throughout history be it in war or streetwars.
nazis are pussies who can't fight face to face and slimy fucks.

Not even true. Liberals killed more "nazis."

If you're counting defenseless peasants as Nazis, then yes, Commies have plenty of Nazi scalps. But you're wrong about fighting face-to-face, because man-for-man, the Germans were far more capable than the Soviets or England and her allies.

Germans were universally acknowledged as the best soldiers in the war by all sides

Attached: comfag.jpg (900x1148, 251.08K)

Lol antifa pussies.
Always get their asses kicked when they don't have the establishment they supposedly oppose covering them.

how big of a loser are you?

Is this a bolshevik jewess or is this a bolshevik jewess?

Attached: jewess.JPG (457x330, 35.13K)

If antifa are stupid enough to threaten death, then don't any of you do something as stupid.

=NPC DETECTED=

Friendly reminder communists always fail without trillion of dollars worth of support from international banking kikes. They failed in Paris, Spain, Finland, Poland, Germany 1918, Malaysia, and they will fail here.

Attached: commie seizure.webm (1280x720 4.45 MB, 4.99M)

So here's a question about antifa that always bothered me, are they for or against big government? I mean if it's the latter, a full blown civil war would obliterate the government in the process so effectively they have no path to victory which makes their efforts futilely retarded. What's the end game for that collection of retarded leftists?

You make a mistake of assuming that they have a plan. These subhumans are kikes+their useful retards. They have no values nor ideals except for some fairytale idiocies. It's all a pathetic larp that can only exist and roam as much as they do because zogbots are told to let them do that. They will get stumped as soon as real shit will go down.

Get paid to gut western culture and civilization in order to prepare room for the new world order to expand. We see this in the rejection of Christianity, the acceptance of pedophilia, and the push for transhumanism (eg. insufferable furry faggots, CRISPR, chimerical organ harvesting).

How can they not have goals? I literally can't even understand that mentality.

Attached: thor.jpg (461x576, 28.15K)

Are they aware of what they're being used for if they are the tard squad for the NWO? I mean really don't care either way, they have absolutely zero chance in hell of surviving, which is the same chance the NWO has of ever happening.

Me neither, but looking at how low intelligence correlates with a day-to-day living mentality and the fact that these fags gobbled every single bluepill that was presented to them, I'm honestly not surprised by how they act and what they represent. Emotion-driven wasters of air.

spill beans

They're extremists. Extremism correlates with brain damage. They're beating and intimidating people all the while claiming the moral high ground. Something doesn't add up or they're retarded junkies who smoked away too many brain cells, probably both are true considering we're talking about numerous people.

They have no awareness, nor do they live a single moment planning for the future. They don't need to, since money is made of thin air, and they can go get some from the state whenever they want. Some might be aware there are less wypeepo, but they think that's good, because muh slavery. Some are aware they can't afford kids, but they don't want any yet. And haven't you heard? Science Nigger gon take us to Mars n shieet.

Well hopefully they make good on their threats so we can do a lead rain dance.

These commie faggots are nothing more than useful idiots (NPCs).

The wicked have been planning this since after the fall of man.

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

The new world order will rise before we see Jesus again, as foreshadowed in scripture.

The Beast out of the Sea
The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Repent! The finale is approaching.

“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”

Jesus loves you all.

Let your tongue confess it while you still can.

I'm not saying they don't have goals. I'm just saying they're not entirely sensible goals. Most are communists or anarchists, both follow retarded systems that could possibly kill tons of people. Very few forms of anarchy are actually viable long term.

They're mostly homeless kids looking for gibs.

To who? Antifa?
Did you ever read "Homage to Catalonia" by George Orwell?
In the Spanish Civil War in the the 1930s he fought with the Anarchists.
They were the equivalent of the modern Antifa.
Anyway, when General Franco attacked them they had to have a debate and vote on whether to counter-attack.
All they did was debate and fight with each other.
The result?
They all got their shit kicked in.
And remember, they were overwhelmingly white males.
The modern Anarchists or "Antifa", is composed of whites, niggers, jews, spics, muslims, trannies, homosexuals, lesbians, gender fluids, furries, etc.
What would happen in a real shooting war?
Before a real battle the coloreds would shout down the whites, the gays would shout down the straights, the jews would try to assert dominance, the black muslims would shout down the jews, the spics would fight with the niggers, the nigger jew trannies would fight with the white gays….
In other words, it would be a clusterfuck.
So what will happen in a real battle?

They will all die. The end.

Attached: communist soldier shot by franco troops spanish civil war photo robert capa.jpg (1637x1080, 399.65K)

Attached: anti_antifa_poster_by_neetsfagging322297-datxz27.png (842x887, 1.37M)

No bag limit.
Good in all 50.

Attached: thV7WN7WU1.jpg (210x179, 12.25K)

top kek
I guess since ukrainian plebs classify as nazi nowadays, he might technically be right. Communists did kill a shitton of those, even if it was just passively in the least honorable way.

Death. whether they win or lose

Fuck off D&C kike. Sage is not a downvote.

Orwell and I have followed similar paths. His Civil War was my Occupy.

They are for anything anti white. They are pro big government because the government is anti white. If this was pre-ww1 America they'd be anti government.

dead leftists can't chant dumb shit

Wonder if their banker boss's are going to give them nice funerals.

Well I fucked that up. Basically, antifa is full of gay niggers. and nobody gives a shit about their faggotry.

After talking to them I honestly have no fucking clue and im not sure they do either. When i asked them why they felt more government would fix a bad one, they looked at me and asked how communism made the government bigger? Meaning they are so ideological dishonest they actually think that you can peacefully transfer to comuninism can happen and that the government gets smaller as a result.

They also think for some for some reason that communism and anarchist have anything in common based exclusively on a pipe dream marx had. We’re he (marx) trys to sell communism to the anarchist who read his book by suggesting its a more practical path to a anarchist utopia. They absolutely never think to call out marx on what horseshit that is.

They really are just safe corporate endorsed dummys. Im sure its a fashion statement for many of them that ive met as they are actual rich college kids who have never had a job. But then there are others in the group like the negro in OPs video who are just homeless and unhinged. An like communism cuz they want gibs. Not realizing that they still have to work to eat and the government wont give hand outs to people who don’t do there part in the factory to help the greater good.

There greatest weakness is there dishonesty. Its hard for them to convince people who aren’t children of there ideas because there are so many questions you can ask without a satisfying awnser. Because one doesn’t exist at all. Because many of them fall into the category of rich kid or mentally ill person i think many of them stand to be corrupted by our ideas. Thats why im glad they lurk this bord. Because they are absolutely primed to be red pilled on the J q as they can believe in it and also believe and have a better context for there own philosophy.

That is hilarious to me, and i cannot wait to see them fracture into separate groups shill and not shill as more of them start to ask deeper and deeper questions about the reality of economics.

Attached: 4F8C33E0-ADD5-40DC-A589-AF031ADD2C13.jpeg (1024x619, 120.79K)

A good antifascist's way to treat Nazis

Attached: Wolfenstein_3D_animation.gif (320x240, 193.88K)

Attached: b566d4c8d05489803b5acbfc808394cea8d076b62e6db94a2002e002818ee047.png (815x881, 268.04K)

Attached: Enjoy-Communism.jpg (2400x1500, 103.75K)

Maybe this girl had done better

Attached: 126ed3b1dc86db4b8ea107c8618ff148.jpg (736x1091, 46.45K)

try harder antifa defender.

Whire Pride Whirlwide

Guns I like.

Attached: girls_with_guns_91ueqci1o1_540.jpg (540x540, 103.52K)

based

Attached: antifa fat bitches and bats.jpg (1200x900, 233.59K)

Damn, that guy (first vid) has the most self control I've ever seen. I would have stomped his head when he was down, and tried to kill him.
I could never see any reason to fight, unless you're serious about it.
When you've beaten them, and they beg for mercy, kill them.

Attached: Game.jpg (625x625, 78.18K)

they aren't for anything. just a bunch of whiny wenches and faggots doing a shit test. probably sexual frustration.

Wow.
Where do you find girls like her?
The one on the right, not the left.

Attached: ChurchOfTheSubgenious.jpg (255x255, 19.08K)

nah, we'll probably have a NWO eventually. but you're right, no matter who wins in the short term, antifa will be gone. if we win they die, if the anti whites win they die.

Hate to point this out, but the prophesies of Revelations pertain to Rome, in the time of John. The antichrist was Nero, and Jewish gematria verifies this.
It was propaganda about Rome, in the same time period as John wrote it.

And it did not come true.

Attached: 1536392965998.gif (480x360, 2.25M)

They are professionally organized by Roths, Jesuits, Britain, and Muslim Brotherhood, all coordinated. These are conquerors who know what they are doing. Do not underestimate them. Get organized, and stay in touch with your local police and veterans organizations.

Attached: aya.jpg (768x1024, 429.57K)

In short, THEY DIE!

Attached: 1494694437_anti_communist_action__anti_antifa__by_midnight_fantom-daz9jg7.jpg (720x715, 44.26K)

Police?
Are you smoking the Crack?

Get a load of this boomer.
As of July, Hooktube just embeds videos now and doesn't protect your data from google anymore.
Invidio.us is where it's at.
invidio.us/watch?v=QRBoHOL3wD4

Same place I found this one.

Attached: c46a1a8e1b818498ec58630e0a455ed68b91162c69956f8ad56b5c35084daa67.jpg (255x159, 14.43K)

I feel bad for that guy, I think it just sucks. I have friends that have had seizures and one that had a stroke, along with my mother who has a history of strokes. Its just a shitty affair

He's just another Bolshevik rat.

The bible and its religions was engineered after the fall. The true Jesus predates his name.

No wonder Zig Forums are such a bunch of degenerate tranny faggots.
Question for Zig Forums time: ISIS has you at gunpoint and force you to fuck one of the antifa hostages in the picture. Which one?

death is always coming, also hatred is an evil

(D) None of the above.
(E) This one, for my country.

Attached: girls_with_guns_71qgsci2o2_1280.jpg (853x1280, 173.65K)

The only thing that you're capable of cutting is your cock, autistic tranny. The only reason why we don't bother fighting with mentally ill retards like you is because you can't cope with it whenever you lose, so you resort to doxing us.

I would argue that it is woman's duty to be worthy of mans desire to protect them… even to die for them. Through this they discover dignity… and then they happily stand at mans side as his equal.

Kek, correct answer. Chicks who can use guns are awesome, mine can shoot a possum out of the tree with a single shot between the eyes off the hand at 30 yards. I wouldn't want to be trying to break into the place when she is there lol.

Armed ladies that know how to shoot are so hot.

Nazis and Communists are both evil entities, a luciferian temple dedicated to the squalid glory of man.

Watching these people crowd around with their cell phones in their hand saying nothing, or simply parroting pre-programmed nonsense is slightly disturbing. I generally ignore ANTIFAg so I forget how deranged they are.

Agreed, praise Jesus my friend the only thing kikes fear.

Reported to the board Gestapo. Let's see if anything happens.

Just pull the trigger.

Nothing wrong with NatSocs.
Why would you claim they are evil?

Based and red pilled. I read revelations like 40 times and never understood it until i read it in that context when i was 19. Most churches never teach yout that shit.

That said anyone whos not an atheist is fucking dumb.

My neighbor in Seattle was involved with an organization called Washington Community Action Network. Sometimes one of their main organizers would show up at her house and meet for a while. I have seen ads from them on craigslist recruiting for crisis actors a few years back. Not saying they are behind this aforementioned NPC, but I am willing to bet they are somehow connected:

washingtoncan.org/

I'm not an atheist.
I entirely believe the universe is a construct.
I simply don't believe any particular religion knows who or what constructed it.

I think they all have truths to impart, but none of them is any more aware of what's going on with this existence than anyone else on Earth.
So don't lump me in with atheists, although most religions would call me an apostate.
I'm still trying to figure this place out, and I'm beginning to think it isn't possible to figure it out from inside the universe.

Attached: Oktoberfest.jpg (640x427, 60.43K)

They hate others and wish to do harm unto them… god loves all of his children with a pure selfless love. To do harm unto another is to attract his wrath, it also hurts us and those around us.

Jews do not need to fear jesus, only the temptation to do evil the same as the rest of us. Christ is the inspiration of mankind, a man whose love of humanity enabled him to happily die for it. He is not a hate figure. And I know there are lines where he talks about jews being all things under the sun but in truth he only hated evil done in the name of god… the worst kind. God spoke to the jews first, a great honour for them… but like us all they can fail him.

Friendly reminder that in WW2 commies were literally just cannon fodder for rich jews in Moscow and NYC that were mowed down in the millions by Germans and that commies frequently lose in street battles even when they outnumber nationalists.

this is no better than those kikesses of the idf

I see you are a man of culture as well

Here's one from before this coming war that lefty's keep promising.

Attached: girls_with_guns_weapon_gun_girls_girl_sexy_babe_military__f_2048x1362.jpg (1600x1064, 232.35K)

No.
They believe in the sanctity of their nation and volk, and they removed themselves from the international banking clique that currently enslaves the entire world, and they opposed the enslavement of the Bolsheviks, which was headed toward Europe.
THAT was the crime for which the armies of the world were unleashed on them.

And don't you think it's a little arrogant to think you know what the creator of the universe is all about? I would never dare to make such assumptions, and no human is intelligent enough or informed enough to do so.

Before you wave a book in my face, remember…books are written by men. They CLAIM it is the word of god, but they are just men, no different than you or me.

And the same god purported to have created saints, also created demons. That he could be nothing but selfless "love" is rather ludicrous, on the face of it.
Lions selflessly feed their young, but slaughter the innocent young of the gazelle to do so.

Attached: Don'tSmoke.jpg (540x720, 41.38K)

Well I spent most my life as a hard-core Christian and studied the Bible intensely. I mean to the point of learning actual greek. And the more I learned the more I became convinced that no one knew what the fuck was going on. That’s when I started calling myself agnostic (like you) then I started to think about morals and then where morals come from. And I realize they came from humans just like the idea of God. So if humans created morals and God. That just means were our own Gods and we create everything within our imagination.

That’s when I started calling myself an atheist. Cuz i went from
To
To

I ended up kinda satanic after reading the bible to be honest. Kinda ironic huh.

I know already. Im just saying it’s suprised me how much our ideas lined up. I dont dig the adams family aesthetic or the edge Lordliness though.

McMob is mad again. They need to seek counseling with how emotive they are.

Das rite, mane

Attached: 1 pixel of nothing.png (151x499 70 B, 52.89K)

Yes it is.
Remember Kamaraden, aim is the most important factor. Then comes strength. We will not listen to them, they will not listen to us. Death is the only thing that will decide our victory. Stock up on guns, if you're too much of a poorfag or are a leaffag like me, then a big-ass baseball bat should work out just fine.

Attached: pepe.jpg (648x800, 84.53K)

Better than a baseball bat.

Attached: 7218c3d8b80b9d3539dd0f2eadc65b2e.jpg (800x1067, 208.67K)

Yeah, It's called mass starvation.

Attached: ca39258591420a65c978dddc8401a9b2cb6f201958346aace48bc13abebb3f6a.png (958x1396, 356.22K)

Attached: ddd2f413b0d74e4a0aa1a4269017dc414db751dc47c273b8be6289d83bd069bc.jpg (640x1136, 159.4K)

Oh fuck off kikelover.

Look at all those old kikes each surrounded by a pack of young soyboy and purple hair freak NPCs, like sergeants and their platoons.

The only yid scripture here is your endless kvetching and D&C attempts

500 bucks for a good shotty or rifle. Anyone worth his/her weight can figure out how to make $500 in a matter of a few weeks. There is no excuse to being a poor fag.

USE INVIDIO.US

HOOKTUBE HAS BEEN USELESS FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS NOW

HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU NOT GOT THE MEMO??????? FUCK