IMPORTANT: hate speech precedent set

IMPORTANT: hate speech precedent set
Filthy nigger ape sues online "harassers" and wins case

thegrio.com/2018/12/23/black-student-leader-sued-her-racist-online-harassers-and-wins-groundbreaking-settlement/

Black student leader sued her racist online harassers and wins groundbreaking settlement

The student leader sued Evan James McCarty of Eugene, Ore., and two other defendants, including the publisher of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer, after she was pummeled with racist pictures and derogatory messages online. As part of the settlement, filed this past week, McCarty said he will apologize, repudiate white supremacy, go to counseling and join forces with civil rights organizations to help them fight hatred and racism, according to The New York Times.

Dumpson, 22, told the newspaper that this should serve as a warning to racists who hide behind the cover of the Internet or the shield of night to do their cowardly deeds, “that they’re going to be held accountable.”

“I’m using what was a traumatic experience for me to help promote racial justice,”

In the lawsuit, Dumpson said she feared for her life and was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder.

One of the people eager to join in was McCarty, also now 22, a student and actor who had been leading a clandestine life on the Internet, posting racist messages under the alias “Byron De La Vandal,” a nod to Byron De La Beckwith of the Ku Klux Klan who killed Medgar Evers. McCarty’s true identity was unveiled by an anti-fascist group in April.

As part of the settlement, McCarty agreed to assist Dumpson as she sued his two co-defendants, Anglin and Brian Andrew Ade. McCarty must also apologize to Dumpson in writing and on video, which she can then use for “civil rights advocacy, outreach and educational activities,” according to the settlement.

McCarty also agreed to undergo anti-hate training and at least one year of counseling, complete four academic classes on race and gender issues and perform 200 hours of community service related to racial justice. Dumpson’s legal team will monitor his compliance and will hit him with monetary penalties if he fails to comply, according to The Times.

“What we are doing here is pulling back the veil on online racist trolls,” said Kristen Clarke, president of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, which filed the lawsuit on Ms. Dumpson’s behalf, according to The NY Times. “For too long, they’ve been allowed to act with impunity.”

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (696x391, 270.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/titles/22/chapters/37/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White fragility everyone.

Typical, the SJW class picks a snowflake to be their memento. Just like nigger faggots pretend to be masculine while lusting after men.

Translation….

Good. Niggers need to be redpilled on the JQ. (((DailyStormer))) works the D&C scam.

Attached: hitler racism.jpg (640x960, 81.52K)

Remember to thank CodeMonkey for this novel content direct from the minds of /int/ deviants.

Be sure to thank CodeMonkey for this content at:
[email protected]

Good lord this board really has become a complete fucking shithole.

If I didn't know any better I might think based and redpilled Andrew Anglin was on the globalist side.

Attached: Mixed_Races_will_be_a_positive_progression_for_everyone--Andre_Anglin.webm (640x360, 10.36M)

Give it up nogs, I don't want you.

Wait wait wait, is this one of the TRSodomites or their underlings?
IT IS!
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anglin is a dirty manlet and used to date these same "filthy apes"

I know one of the Vandals has a thing for nog women. They also have a few hapa relatives.

imagine being so threatened by nazi shitposters that you have to shill our board 24/7

Translation:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2381x1105 151.62 KB, 691.99K)

nigger

Stop talkin to /int/ faggit.

Oh neat. A kike psyop. I like the gematria signalling and the 22. Seems they're awfully spooked about loosing their grasp on their plagiarized bastardization of caballah all of a sudden.

You can tell by the shout outs to the KKK, and by the fact that this is about niggers and not jews, that it is a kike psyop run by some priory pedos and bonesmen. The Ku Klux Klan, for the record, were Golden Dawn masonfags, which is why they were always controlled opposition that only ever whined about niggers. If you've been suckered in by them no harm done but they're as fake as cointelpro's neo-nazis so denounce the leadership as feds and then quit.

Follow the money. You'll find jews.

Go back to /int/ faggot.

This is the most important part btw:
McCarty also agreed to undergo anti-hate training and at least one year of counseling, complete four academic classes on race and gender issues and perform 200 hours of community service related to racial justice. Dumpson’s legal team will monitor his compliance and will hit him with monetary penalties if he fails to comply, according to The Times.
They're sending the guy to a neo-gulag to be reprogrammed and if he refuses or fails any of their kike tests, they financially ruin him, even more so than they're doing already.
It's like they want people to go full SIEGE or something

Attached: james mason rainbow six siege.png (1000x561, 1017.24K)

Thats not how it works, if I were him I would countersuit using a pricey lawyer from the (((aclu))) and get either a full repeal of the charges or a massive settlement
and then proceed to go right back online and call her a nigger on twitter

Seriously, who the fuck would buy this shit?

No, they're not 'sending' anyone anywhere, HE AGREED TO IT.
Why?
Why would he not try to appeal it? Because he's being "financially" ruined?

Well, now he's ruined of soul, because THEY WILL NEVER LET THIS GO. He will be their puppet forever.
Who willingly accept that? Why?

No explanation offered.

The ACLU doesn't do anything good anymore user, its all full of kikes.
And it seems the entire motive offered for why he would accept this is "financial ruin" or some shit, so, no, this is ridiculous.

This is a fucking psy-op.

>Her settlement agreement is with Oregon resident Evan James McCarty, who posted on Twitter under the pseudonym “Byron de la Vandal,” an apparent reference to Byron De La Beckwith, who assassinated civil rights leader Medgar Evers in 1963.

Why bother attaching your real name to trolling niggers and kikes online? Or was he doxxed somehow for being a retard?

DailyStormer and TRSodomites setting the precedent for punishing whites who resist their genocide. ==BASED==

Details of the case are unknown. He's still being sent to neo-gulag even if he "agreed" to it.

pantyfa doxed him

>Deb and James McCarty, Evan’s parents, said their family has “sincere empathy” for Dumpson and is “profoundly sorry for the harm caused her.” They said their son “is a different person than he was when he hid behind an alias and was persuaded into hateful activity on the internet.”
Pathetically planned speeches.

THIS is the most important part:
Why?

No, he's not, he's AGREEING to go to said gulag, and its not even really a gulag.
NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE UNLESS ITS A PSY-OP.

I'm giggling. Giggling because I understand that they've finally done it. The suppression of speech to the underground will result in so much beautiful, uncontrollable violence and chaos in the long term that I can't help but smirk.This was the biggest mistake they could make and they gladly went in, most likely thinking that this would be a win for them. Heh. Maybe they enjoy violence so it will be a win. But I'm sure they aren't prepared for the manifestation of harassment in its pure, violent form. When you tie physical harassment to verbal harassment you level the playing field. The man pointing a gun to your face is now the same as a passerby calling you an asshole. Heh. This is it. As Molyneux says "there are no more arguments". Right he is, the only thing awaiting us now is bloodshed.

Attached: kekgook.PNG (278x304, 175.6K)

>Kristen Clarke, the Washington-based group’s president and executive director, said the agreement should have a “chilling effect” on those who anonymously spew hate online.
Its literally planned and designed to get White people to stfu and take it quietly. They say it outright.

You mean, that freedom of speech doesn't fucking exist? Fancy that.

Absolutely ridiculous that this narrative is still going and will no doubt continue to go into perpetuity.

See, now, if the "Alt-Right" wasn't a fucking joke and a psy-op, they'd have people monitoring this woman to prove that she's full of shit (which she undoubtedly is). Instead, they're probably going to pout on some podcasts or something, assuming they even mention it to their sycophantic faggot supporters.

SO WHY WOULD YOU SETTLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR LIFE?

Attached: weev fbi tactics.jpg (600x458, 65.06K)

>It's like (((they))) want people to postal
yes exactly. Burn down your own resources and have a civil war. Wildout like a nigger so that America as a nation can be fully subverted. You do realize the Mossad created the mujahideen to subvert Afghanistan. Just like how the Mossad created the Aut-kike to subvert reactionaries in America. Radicalization is not always prudent.

Jesus Christ you are retarded son.

SNITCHES GET STITCHES

I'll say it again, I will kill any living thing that threatens my family with the swiftness and complete lack of emotion as is given to the eating of a bowl of cereal.

The EXACT doctrine of Buddhist monks.

Indeed, quite suspicious, especially as it hasn't been ruled
code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/titles/22/chapters/37/
Doesn't look like she would succeed in this case, but with jews you lose.

Read Kaczynski you homo cuck.

To clarify:

False.

What the Jews want is to scare you. They want you afraid of them. They want you afraid to speak.
Through deception, we shall wage war.
None of this is REAL you dumb niggers! The enemy is getting scared that you might take the risks and start acting against them, that the frog might jump out of the pot, so they're trying to make it look like they're gonna slam the lid down so you won't try to hop(e) the fuck out of the death pot you're currently sitting in.

Attached: Jews - Greatest Fear.jpg (803x821 233.56 KB, 233.56K)

Heh. Another low IQ deviant. Typical. Probably a leftist heh. Oh well, once again another lemming that doesn't understand culture or psychology. The suppression of speech ensures that what once was speech, symbolic in form, manifests later in the material through violent blowback. I'm simply an observer noticing a cultural pattern or trend if you will. heh. Enjoy what you've created.

The other claimants haven't even responded to the case.
So why did this guy?
Why did he leap to throw himself under the bus before the case is even decided?

No explanation provided.

Sad but serves him right for not using encryption with this kind of shit and being a social media attentionwhoring faggot.

WRONG. A little bitch boy from the daily cuck agreed to be a faggot.

Nigger, he probably GAVE his details to them.

This is obvious as fuck.

Dude probably IS antifag, for fucks sake.

That's not how white men wage war, retard.

Far as I can see, he's a TRSodomite, not a daily cucker.

Lawsuits and especially settlements aren't binding legal precedent on anybody but the parties involved you retards

You were right on the settlements part, wrong on the rest.

Literally not a fucking precedent. Holy shit the lying.

Implying she didn't look up the symptoms and manufacture them. This is important, because if there's no real harm there's no case.

kill yourself mudblood.

Attached: nu ∕pol∕ 1525636520662.jpg (1100x771, 158.23K)

Ya think the most likely scenario is he doxxed himself by bragging about his acts under a real name or streaming on (((social media))).

Antifags don't have the means to turn a random throwaway sock puppet account in to a real name.

Speculation is a better word than "legal precedent" here but I understand exactly what you lads are saying. No one but lawfags will get what precedent means in law.

youre trying to hard to blend in, officer.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (686x506 402.05 KB, 291.55K)

No.

See

It's a bunch of amateurs like the kind you would get at a Wikipedia editathon. Not sophisticated, largely female (note the attempted shaming language).

>Ya think the most likely scenario is he doxxed himself by bragging about his acts under a real name or streaming on (((social media))).
Seems more likely he just handed his compatriots his details.

Again, nobody fucking does this.
Your lawyer wouldn't LET you do this in many cases, because its SO STUPID.
This guy has handed his life over to the enemy, before the case was even decided… Why would you do that?
Who would do that?

Then you see this shit:

You see the TRSodomite shit.
Suddenly it becomes obvious: The ADL-shill outfit known as TheRightStuff.biz had one of their operatives cooperate with this fucking act, they got their literally-an-actor puppet to hand his details over to the enemy, and is going to be WILLINGLY made an example of.
WHO THE FUCK WOULD AGREE TO THIS!?

Hey faggot, legal definitions matter.

Filtered.

I don't blame the shills for shilling, I blame the board for being a shithole with shithole moderation controlled by a hapa faggot.

Why settle? There's plenty of legal precedent for "hate speech" and verbal harassment being protected by the first amendment, even the kiked ACLU would help him defend himself. And as others have said, this doesn't set a legal precedent if he settles, precedents come from rulings and there was no court ruling here.

Good question. This is a 1A slam dunk. Maybe someone (((asked))) them to settle so a (((precident))) could be falsely claimed.

Because this is nothing but an act played out before the goyim.

The ADL is sacrificing a pawn - and turning it into a different kind of pawn - in an attempt to silence people, because otherwise that case is going basically nowhere.

There's no explanation for why this guy would settle now. None. It makes ZERO sense.
The other two claimants haven't even showed up to court, aren't even paying attention, but this guy throws himself willfully under the bus AND agrees to make content that will be used against his supposed allies? For risk of…. WHAT?
What is even on the table here, if he should lose?
What could be done to him MORE than what is already being done?

The CIDF mod was literally erasing anything anti-chink. Then that polvol/imkampfy faggot used to delete all kinds of things. The one and done "this thread suck goy go back to plebit goy" replies are actually more annoying.

You will never be White, and I thank God every day that I'll never have to be black.

Settlements don't set precedent, retard.

Attached: 8chan.jpg (397x336, 32.62K)

This is honestly the most insane, jewish punishment I could possibly imagine. The jew thrives on humiliation. Day of the rope cannot come soon enough.

Attached: d5126cf31fd7381dfaad1d3680a39f3344d2c9e8f2eccf266ab38b6a0a03fc82.png (2024x3000, 2.9M)

Either somebody scared him into submission, or at this point more likely, he's part of the act.

Wonder when (((weev))) is going to pop up again?

He doesn't realize getting a job with the ADL or $SPLC like T. J. Leyden is the only job he'll ever be able to get in the current meta.

Alright faggot I'll explain to everyone in the thread why you're a conclusion jumping retard with the social aptitude of a low functioning autist screaming he wants to watch Spongebob.

And this is why we know the court case is a psyop.

And I really just cannot express how much of a fucking Jew defending faggot

is for trying to derail a thread about an obviously Jewish court proceeding.

Vanguard America is a joke. Everyone is over 200lbs and has the chin of a fucking naked rat. America is lost, admittedly. Europeans are the only hope. Anything else is pure denialism. JFC, just look at Richard Spencer. He looks and talks like a faggot and gets easily KO'd by ANTIFA soyfucks. AMERICA IS GONE. I could give you 50 more reasons, but if you really need to be convinced, just look at that first pic, and understand how delusional amerifats are about their own situation. Every far-right rally is full of nothing but genetic dead-ends. Wal-Mart genetic garbage. Even leftists rallies have better looking Nordics. YES, I am basing a significant portion of my judgement on appearance, because appearance is nothing but phenotype, i.e. genetic quality. The American Right is trash. Europe on the other hand, is worth fighting for to the very end.

That's not more likely at all. Guy's a dumb peasant and is getting rolled by Power like every other peasant in history.

THREAD MOVING FAST

IT STINKS OF KAMPFY OR THE 2 FAGGOTS SAMEFAGGING

EXACTLY.

user, that's already his job, is what I'm trying to get you to understand.
He already DOES that job.
He wasn't moonlighting on a "neo-nazi" website, he was moonlighting at BEING a White Nationalist. He never was.
He was just a cuck antifa from oregon who infiltrated, and then this ridiculous thing was set up step by step in collusion with antifa and a bunch of jew-nigger lawyers.

Its all a show for you.

I think this is pretty likely, I can believe that he might be an agent because I am in the reverse situation. I have infiltrated two leftist organizations and intend to do something similar when I find a good opportunity, though I'd want a better one than what this guy went with. Outside of this news article I don't think he'll end up accomplishing anything.

JUST MAKING SURE THEIR BOSS SEES HOW INEPT THEY ARE

If we silence speech, we only allow action.

Nu/pol/ mods jumping at shadows again.

Last I heard I thought weev is sharing an apartment somewhere in Russia with the kiwifarms guy?

Can Lindsay Graham sue Trump for reading out his cellphone number at a rally? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, that's the idea… Yet to see it actually happen, however, which is the issue at hand.

Yeah, probably.

trs vs ironmarch was a funny set of skirmishes

Attached: cute catgirl anime.jpg (600x848, 121.86K)

Oh, right, there's also this part:

So he has literally subjected himself to a legally-binding agreement saying he MUST act as a traitor against these other faggots.
WHO THE FUCK WOULD AGREE TO THIS!?
WHAT IS EVEN ON THE TABLE TO THEORETICALLY JUSTIFY THIS?

I've read Kaczynski but action needs to be taken with prudence. If their is revolution some fat larpers on the internet are not going to seize the reins of power its going to be some Zog puppetstate seizing the reins of power like Russia or China.

Nice projection

Attached: b9676a368389452a67a7945a0c61f47bef47578a3bfd996b35d5fedf14ce56fd.png (600x585, 495.19K)

If this place were to shut down and all of my sockpuppets were banned then I would spend a lot more time outside training. Maybe this is why 8ch is still up.

The redefinition of harassment for political reasons is Marxist violence, if you use their retarded definition of violence other than physical.

Attached: the final argument.jpg (1217x845, 110.57K)

So, let me get this straight…

… Before any ACTUAL penalties were imposed, this guy WILLINGLY agreed to a settlement wherein he must be the cumrag of the organizations he claimed to have opposed…

… Or else they'll be able to fine him….

… And the only thing that appears to have been on the table against him was…

…. Fining him?

I rather doubt it user. You'd probably just go to some other shithole.

So what can be done about anglin?

Yeah your posting style is totally not like kampfy. IP hop more turkroach and create fake controversy for your dailystormer mongoloids.

We still need C&C though. Yellow Vests taught us that.

That's a good point, why are this, cuck/pol/ and The_Zognald still up while everything else everywhere is being (((shut down))) and censored to all hell? I thought it was for gathering intel and so they know where we congregate, but maybe it's to keep everyone placid?

Well this case will be very interesting to monitor going forward.
I wanna see what the fuckshacker ends up with. Again: What is even on the table in this suit?

Jesus Christ you are genuinely retarded.

This is a great time to remind everyone that the Scottish Bull is the last remaining tribe of Israel and that every other tribe are either inbred or predominately of African lineage

The York rite owns Israel and every woman in it. It's why Israeli's are even starting to look Scottish, preferring God's chosen race on earth; Jews without Scottish lineage have a hard time breeding, even while hypergamy(Where 10 women find a single Scottish man to service them) is equally as prevalent in Israel as it is in the USA.

WHITE MEN ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
It's no surprise why everything comes to easily to us.

This, frankly. I do hope Anglin has this woman for lunch…legally.

I saw this coming years ago when the leafs tried to go after a guy for calling out some roasties on Twitter. It was only a matter of time.

>That's a good point, why are this, cuck/pol/ and The_Zognald still up while everything else everywhere is being (((shut down))) and censored to all hell?
In the case of the chans, because they're run outside the US and managed by complete degenerates… And, in case you haven't noticed, there has been HEAVY shilling since the midterms (when the mod team got replaced) pushing "jews aren't the problem goy!", "natsoc is bad goy!", "women are the problem goy!", "masons and illuminati are the problem goy!" type shit; ie, attempts at deradicalization.
There's some in this very thread. If you think this place is 'free', you're an idiot, let alone if you think cuckchan is 'free' in any sense.

In the case of the redditors, they know it'd make more of a stir to get rid of them than to allow them to have their pathetic little cuckshed.

See also this.

Anglin is noticeably silent on the issue. Nothing posted on DS about this yet.

Christian Identity retard, fuck off.

One of these is not like the others

>>Zig Forums