The mysterious jew/Neanderthal skull

I don't know much about this subject other than:
also there's also the Roger Stone + NXIVM cult connection, which in turn is connected to this actress with the cult's symbol burnt into her flesh, and caught working for child traffickers for elites, which then in turn connects with the spirit cooking woman (who also has this same skull shape) which in turn connects to the jewish blood libel rituals that christian culture (and paintings) always depict as a means of warning people against its existence (but is mostly written off as fiction nowadays)

I don't have many answers yet, but I think these are very important questions about things already out in the open but somehow mostly ignored

Attached: hollywood children clinton rothschild.png (1434x954 1.47 MB, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/roger-stone-nxivm-sex-cult-allison-mack-keith-raniere-907558
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/careers/careers-leadership/charles-bronfman-opens-up-about-seagrams-demise-it-is-a-disaster/article10816816/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002700
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_early_modern_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=r1k_b-jmz3k
renegadetribune.com/jews-modern-day-neanderthals/
johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/
johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/the_neanderthal_hypothesis.htm
michaelbradley.info/
michaelbradley.info/esau/esau-chapter3.html
michaelbradley.info/siteindex.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: torah blood.png (1385x1198 133.88 KB, 743.39K)

also, all the folklore about "people" that feast on humans depicts the same large hooknose of the jew.
both have the big hooked jew nose, and both want human flesh and blood, and the witches especially want human children

Attached: 3.jpg (620x436 56.17 KB, 70.04K)

notice: jewish hat is pointy with a distinct shape
also notice: picture depicting human sacrifices to moloch, people wearing the same hat
ps. hillary clinton in her email leak mentions sacrifices to moloch

Attached: jewish hat child sacrifice moloch.jpg (967x759, 209.02K)

bump

3rd pic … damn im happy im not in that circle.

parties already suck, think about having to attend that shit

That second picture Helen Thomas next to supremo super jew fed chairman.
No one ever points out she got jewed out of her job by jews when she was asked about israel and she said they should all go back to Poland and such (paraphrasing). She was recorded in her comments and of course they were plastered everywhere. After decades covering the WH she was out in a week.

Neanderthal phenotype certainly isn't defined by the skull shape alone. Their body tended to be wide and broad and robust in comparison to more modern types such as Cro-Magnon.

Attached: 7765334290084.jpg (560x480 63.11 KB, 25.94K)

yes, I included examples in the OP. open the second pic and see bottom left and bottom center.

Look into what that skull shape means. The sloped forehead has no room for proper prefrontal cortex development which controls a lot of things which explain jewish behavior.

Attached: ROGER.jpg (480x300, 52.63K)

Wait

There's a connection between Roger Stone and NXVIM?

newsweek.com/roger-stone-nxivm-sex-cult-allison-mack-keith-raniere-907558

NEW YORK
Former Trump adviser Roger Stone was previously one of several powerful political players on the payroll of NXIVM, the celebrity-studded self-help organization now at the center of a far-reaching criminal probe into sex trafficking and forced labor.

The controversial political strategist confirmed to Newsweek that he worked as a lobbyist for the group, which was founded in 1998, for about two months in 2007. Stone said he audited one of the organization’s executive success workshops but was never officially enrolled, adding that he never saw anything that gave him reason to think NXIVM (pronounced “Nexium”) was involved in abuse.

“They were very unhappy that I refused to take their course, preferring to watch one of their classes one afternoon,” Stone said. “[But] I never saw any evidence that NXIVM was a sex cult.”

Alleged cult leader Keith Raniere was arrested in March on charges of sex trafficking and forced labor for allegedly creating the DOS—short for “master over the slave daughters" in Latin—a secret sect of NXIVM in which women were branded, forced into sex and blackmailed if they tried to leave, according to federal investigators. Raniere’s alleged second-in-command, Smallville actress Allison Mack, was arrested in April on the same charges. Both could spend life behind bars if convicted.

The secret sect formed sometime in 2015, according to investigators, though news reports and testimonials from former members state that the organization had cult-like qualities around the time of its founding.

When Stone audited one of NXIVM’s workshops, he said it mostly appealed to women looking for a confidence boost.

“They appeared to be a self-help group conducting classes for what appeared to be middle-aged housewives seeking to build their self-esteem,” the former lobbyist-turned-commentator told Newsweek.” I worked for them for two months, in which I convinced them that they needed a lawyer, not a lobbyist.”

Even then, however, it was evident that the operation was bankrolled in large part by “the Bronfman sisters,” Stone said, referring to Sara and Clare Bronfman, heiresses to the multimillion-dollar Seagram's alcohol fortune.

hunh…

The Newly Press story provided no evidence that Mack confessed to selling children to the Rothschilds and Clintons. Instead, the story tried to force a link by tying a financial backer of Raniere – Seagram heiresses Sara and Clare Bronfman – with business interests of the Rothschilds and the Clinton Foundation.

I just tried to get to that The NY Evening page and it doesn't even exist.

While prosecutors wrote in a court document that Clare Bronfman has given Raniere millions of dollars over the years, the document makes no mention of Bill and Hillary Clinton or the Rothschilds, a famous wealthy family in the banking business.

The press release and the indictment also make no mention of the Rothschilds or the Clintons.

We searched news accounts and found none that tied the Clintons or Rothschilds to the indictment.

Attached: nyevening.JPG (963x431, 34.44K)

Yeah I haven't heard any hard links to Rothschilds or Clintons but definitely the (((Bronfmans))) who (besides having a weird wiki page) have hard links to the Rothschilds and Clintons

Do you think the "neanderthal" skull shape is connected to the coneheads of the ancient world, such as their heads used to be much bigger, but over the course of millennia they have devolved into the current shape?

precisely.

Attached: Ugh Vey shut it down.jpg (798x657, 156.5K)

There’s a guy on YouTube named Brian forester who’s been researching the dna and ethnic origins of the paracas people in Peru (the big ancient conehead skulls). Has anyone else here kept up to date on his research recently?

I don't know about him, but I doubt a youtuber can actually research this. most of official history is fucked at best and intentionally warped and fabricated at worst. so you would have to have access to the actual DNA and do a DNA sequencing to actually learn anything. no amount of web research based on existing info will actually reveal much.

as far as i know the dna has been matched to the same type of human remains in china and afghanistan, coney skulls and red hair on the mummies

oh yeah, that reminds me of the fact that the chinese don't like giving anyone access to the pyramids there or the mummies/dna. they want to pretend to be the original (natives) of that area. or maybe they're hiding something even bigger, but who knows.

Fuck off jidf. Neanderthal admixture is what makes us European. The neanderthal stronghold was France, it's only by twisting history to a comical degree that you can place them in Israel. Neanderthals were monogamous, empathetic and had high trust societies. They were also more intelligent and the first to developed art and tools.

In the political realm. He is Loki. The political trickster. To him, this is the Stone Age. At best, I consider him a grey hat. But God, I hope he is on the good guys team for this round. I do enjoy his mischief.

Attached: oldsoul.jpg (480x300, 48.78K)

Was the tweet that inspiring lol

real good

Attached: 13ecb62e2e7bf109ebaf090e204dbb0f563d47c9a2db682b87cb32c69e39b6d7.jpg (682x677, 61.8K)

I literally just found out Stone is a kike, so thanks. btw, the Neanderthal thing is a pretty crap theory, scientifically, but whatevs.

WE

I've watched some of Forester's videos in the past, but haven't done so in recent years.

'bootin

Attached: Patrick-Little-Skull.jpg (2032x2128 1.02 MB, 2.33M)

This guy is mentally ill:

This guy is mentally a kike.

so this is why they have a grudge against Yurop!
they are still butthurt that cromagnons displaced them during the last ice age

You realize the Bronfmans are basically broke now eh?
I think that's why they got involved with this child trafficking ring; they were desperate to reestablish their fortunes so they could become big players again.

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/careers/careers-leadership/charles-bronfman-opens-up-about-seagrams-demise-it-is-a-disaster/article10816816/

Moments later, Charles Bronfman arrives. A small man with a balding pate and a ready smile, he is wearing a pink-and-green striped tie and a dark blazer bearing his Order of Canada pin.

He is an unusual sort of billionaire. Like some of his peers, his fortune originates in a legendary business empire. But unlike them, he knows what it is like to see that business implode and collapse. Rarer still, he has publicly committed to giving away most of what remains.

He is open to discussing missteps, even painful ones, especially if he feels others will learn from them. There were the early mistakes with his philanthropic foundation (sky-high ambitions, less-than-precise goals). There was the ill-advised third marriage, to an architect, which ended in divorce.

And of course, there is the demise of Seagram Co. Ltd., the liquor giant built by his father Samuel. In the 1990s, Edgar Bronfman Jr., Mr. Bronfman's nephew, led the company into the entertainment industry and eventually, a calamitous acquisition in 2000 by France's Vivendi SA.

(Joanna Slater describes her lunch with Charles Bronfman in a video: The making of Lunch with Charles Bronfman)

For years, the Montreal native said little to nothing publicly about the choices that destroyed Seagram. Now, Mr. Bronfman is more candid. "It was a disaster, it is a disaster, it will be a disaster," he says. "It was a family tragedy."

So the illegal booze running that made them rich in the prohibition and even heroin and cocaine no longer are profitable enough to make you rich.

Only child sex slaves have the high return cash value nowadays.

Highly doubt he's broke.
Seagram became defunct in 2000.
Charles Bronfman net worth estimated at $2 billion in 2013. (US or Canadian dollar, it's hardly broke.)

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1152x646, 669.42K)

Attached: Ugh_Vey.jpg (473x720 75.42 KB, 171.14K)

Good Call! I was just reading an article somewhere else tonight that claimed NXVM began in 2015. I'll see if I can find that again.

Attached: 1523053774327.png (540x533, 428.7K)

No kike, those were built by our under caste, as serrano called them, the slaves of atlantis.

Haha, you're still here too, senior blackpill-kun? Kind of surprised you didn't find somewhere better to sperg, considering how much the board has gone to shit since it was usurped

.>comparing loki to a kike
You have never read the sagas have you? Even the story version for children? Loki was a loyal supporter of the gods until he was corrupted by an evil hag. It's a warning. Think of our friends and family who are turned against us. Civil wars, WWII, brother against brother.

All that work to slander Little.

>>>/cuckchan/ is where you belong nigger

Attached: MEMEri on some individual.jpg (520x395, 46.69K)

Fuck off jew.
Semites are Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids. Different species from Europeans. Part beasts.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002700

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/

Attached: 59515f7562fcab502f36557107fcc373f1a4881eff568525c7610c0c4f74fca1.jpg (256x380 2.4 MB, 27.67K)

Wrong, dirty jew. Neanderthal mixrd with Homo Sapiens in Middle East. Because Cromagnons pushed them out of Europe.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east

Jews whitewashing Neandethal. Because Svante Paabo&Krause 2010 research show, semites (and their leaders jews) have 10 to 20% Neanderthal admix.

Fucking jew. Show mi Neanderthal art and tools. You cant? Because Neanderthal art doesnt exist. And Neanderhal tools are primitive rocks.

Attached: cromagnon tools.jpg (800x600 127.24 KB, 232.27K)

Very subversively too. Sliding his pic in with a bunch of actual jews to make it seem legit. It's probably that fat bitch that posted em, Joan I think it was? If not posted, then she probably made that one at the very least.

Last time someone tried that meme I posted this, and they started attacking pic related. Really makes you think. Although I think there is something to sloped heads vs an iconic nordic slope. However not everyone can control who their whorish parents decided to copulate with. We live with those consequences. Hitler didn't have the regal germanic/nordic look to him, but what did he do? He tried to facilitate the thriving of such features in his kin, as did other members of the Reich. As I will attempt to do, where possible. As we all should attempt to do. Match making, and promoting healthy germanic/nordic couples is our duty in this war.

Attached: gman.jpg (587x856, 365.61K)

Learn how to grow Neanderthal brains to create new math.

>>>/gnosticwarfare/404

>wanting to revive ancient kikes so (((they))) have some genetic backup
No thanks.

They've had genetic backups for decades.

With this, we can extract only the useful part and keep it entirely under control…. then presumably do away with the rest. ;)

with their current demographic numbers I'd say they have less than a century left before they can finally fuck off this universe forever, and also the start of the Transitional Period before the Ascending Age, in accordance to the universal cycle.

Attached: siro (dennou shoujo youtuber siro) aura cosplay by iwahana.png (900x1200, 1.17M)

Jews are just middle-easterns, whatever you say

cro-magnons were very robust

JEWS AREN'T WHITE THEREFORE THEY ARE NOT DESCENDANTS OF OUR WHITE NEANDERTHAL AND EARLY EUROPEAN MODERN MAN FOREFATHERS

sage for forced anti-white meme

Attached: Elim.jpg (270x263, 9.07K)

here are some more depictions of the hat

Attached: 1512089099560.jpg (448x476 980.55 KB, 108.65K)

Idiot.
Early European Modern Man is Cro-Magnon.
Neanderthal hybrids are semites (20%), Turanids (15%), and Chinks (10%).

Attached: Cro-magnon reconstruction.jpg (231x300 216.75 KB, 20.6K)

totally random numbers and cro-magnon is neanderthal/sapiens hybrid
anyways, most cro-magnids died out with the bronze age
modern Europeans are either mediterranean dominant, or eastern hunter gatherer dominant
Ashkenazi Jews are genetically closest to sicilians/greeks

Fuck off, jew. Just read
Modern Europeans are WHG (Cromagnon), ENF and Yamnaya mix.
While semites are North Africa Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids.

Attached: neanderthal vs cromagnon (2)

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

not true
Modern Europeans are EHG and EEF mix, because WHG cultures got replaced at bronze age
WHG admixture exists in low percents (Basques have the most, about 20%)

oh sure, 2 very short species somehow needed up the much taller crowmagnum
wanna post a source on your claim?

AMH are estimated to have interbred with Neanderthals during about 65 to 47 ka, most likely in West Asia.[9] It is this basal West Eurasian lineage that began to move into Europe beginning about 45 ka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_early_modern_humans

By definition, ashkenazi jews have European genome. Who is ashkenazi? It is a jew with stolen genome from Europeans. Jews bought and are still buying our European women.
And this is the reason, ashkenazis are not dumb as ordinary jews. Because of stolen Germanic genome, they ae somehow smarter, still not fraudalent mean IQ115, but around 103.

Attached: jew Joseph Shwartz.jpg (288x288 95.93 KB, 18.7K)

Cromagnon (WGH) still exist today, we call them Upper Paleolitic survivers.

Attached: Europeid species.jpg (1117x2048, 403.98K)

Ashkenazi Jews are just Iranians + Europeans and ancient Semites are the same as
modern palestinians
If you consider Jews to be neanderthal, you must also consider Georgians/Chechens or Bedouins to be Neanderthal.
Stop giving all this specialness to Jews, they are really nothing special.

they don't exist according to genetic tests
I just tested some samples and looks like modern Alpines (who are considered to be cro-magnids) are
dominantly south-German Bell Beakers + later immigrants from Turkey/South-East-Europe
While Baltids are from Baltic Bronze age
Both were Indo-European/EHG related populations

Yes, Jews stole DNA from Europeans. I'm not sure what race Jews belonged to before that. Canaanites?

Jewish Boasian antrophology.
Marx was jewish economist fraud.
Freud was jewish psychoanalisist fraud.
Einstein was jewish physicist fraud.
Boas is jewish anhropologist fraud.

Attached: jew Zizek.jpg (550x310 14.34 KB, 45.92K)

Jews are multiracial group, but with roots from Levant/Iran, because lots of Jews converted from Zoroastrianism to Judaism and vice versa
Most Jews are still genetically closest to Greeks and Italians, because they mixed with Europeans later

Attached: PCA.png (800x911 1.29 MB, 156.77K)

Semites are 250 000 000 strong. From India to Morocco. From Dagestan to Yemen.
Chechens are heawy Neanderhal admixed, also Georgians.
Jews are just semites elite.

Attached: skemite.jpg (550x310 176.13 KB, 45.92K)

You are just jewish shill. I will no longer waste my time on your high school level provocations. By.

Attached: Neanderthal Smithsonian reconstruction.jpg (332x496 18.7 KB, 94.54K)

Jews are misclungs on Neanderthal base. Main components are:
Orientalid (Arabs)
Hamnites (North Africa + SSA nigger mix)
Armenoids (Caucasians, Taurids)

Attached: jew admix.jpg (1800x1200, 878.44K)

Iranian is a european race so that's redundant to say

Attached: WorldGenetics-Chart-1.jpg (1376x1554, 487.6K)

Pointing this out, the man in your picture is a Jew, pretending to be a muslim
Secondly, Jews are a mixture between mediterraneans, west-asians and south-west-asians (and nowdays Europeans), therefore they can't be more neanderthal than any of these groups you mentioned

Go on and continue with your psyop, I am just here to make reasonable posters realize you are forcing some stupid meme
if people want to believe in your retardness, I'll let them
I don't have time for retards

Yes, the DNA tests revealed the cone head skulls have 100% European DNA.

He's not a "youtuber" he is a guy who publishes his work on youtube. He has had the cone head skulls DNA tested at multible labs around the world, and has also done some good work exposing how the megalithic ruins around the world cannot be explained by the mainstream narrative.

Any source on them?
I am doing a research on ancient populations

"Jews are neandertals, fellow Polacks!"

Sure sure. They are European, arent they? This is why they are looking so European. Fucking shill.
First pic related. All faked semites? No. It is how semites looks like.

Attached: 40 neanderthal.jpg (266x311 34.98 KB, 34.71K)

I didn't say that they are Europeans
Mutts are neither Europeans

Nobody is arguing location - yes, jews are Middle Easterns - but that doesn't erase their Neanderthal genes.

Cro-Magnons were indeed robust compared to modern fast food humans… And insofar as "robust" means vigorous or sturdy, what you say is true. BUT Neanderthals are robust in the sense of the word meaning "brawny, burly, husky, heavily built".

Familiarize yourself with a textbook or two about Physical Anthropology.

Do we have to bully neanderthals after all these millennia? Jews are freaks because they're a mutt race that appeared somewhat less than 2000 years ago and then proceeded to inbreed like no tomorrow up to the present day. You'll find kikey facial features in historical families that were known for inbreeding as well. Note the giant hooked honker on the last Habsburg king of Spain, and note the small forehead on King Tut.

Attached: tut.jpg (900x539 5.4 KB, 53.61K)

Good thing to know, but the rulers of Egypt many had these Alien long egg shaped skulls.

I always suspected the Jews were trying to recreate the Multi Culti Egypt. I remember some user posted a long history about how the Jews stole the story of fleeing from Egypt with Moses from some other group, and the Jews were actually the royalty in Egypt who held slaves.

It honestly fits with their operating pattern, just like the made up the Holohoax, they probably made up the Red sea and all that shit.

Attached: skulls_16x9.jpg (450x253, 21.69K)

dude

Attached: obama and kissinger.jpg (680x869, 77.93K)

Brien Foerster's youtube channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=r1k_b-jmz3k

This is Morphaeus.

in this day and age when everything is blacked
(((they))) portray neanderthals as blonde and blue eyed
and _they know_ by DNA mapping this is false

go figure

Attached: Neanderthal-DNA_0.jpg (927x630, 41.47K)

Somewhat correct. The neanderthal theory is bullshit. All genetical jews have armenoid admixture.
Armenoid is an alpinised/dinarisized/inbred iranid. Without armenoid/iranid admixture a jew won't look
like a jew. The key to understanding kike genetical makeup is iranid.

Attached: 18979844723.jpg (220x276, 14.62K)

a 12yo can see trough their lies we wuz captives in babylon we wuz captives in egypt - and thats why OUR lands are full of these Palestinians !

Wonder what Dolph tests out as.

Attached: red scorpion dolph lundgren tv store online interview[1].jpg (600x480, 32.47K)

Cromagnoid + Nordid

Attached: Nordocromagnoid.png (1022x705, 315.58K)

complete nonsense
ashkenazi is khazarian mutts from the north shores of the black sea not even close to iran

No I mean on the genefag's actual genetic testing crap, not the reckoning of your tism.

good thoughts

renegadetribune.com/jews-modern-day-neanderthals/

johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semites/

johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/the_neanderthal_hypothesis.htm

Jews are the remnants of the Neanderthals, he says, nearly rubbed
out by the CroMagnons 7500 years ago,
and nursing a deathless hatred of their enemies, who today are all the non Jews of the world.

Bradley, a Jewish writer, warns us:

“It is time for the non-Semitic peoples of the world to come together in a multi-racial alliance under one banner in order to severely limit Semitic activities before they put an end to us and everything else on the planet. . . . However, I will warn everyone that it may well be too late.”

In two astonishing books, Bradley writes of the CroMagnon slaughter of Neanderthals c. 5600 BC. Remnants of the nearly extincted hunchbacks retreated to deep in the impenetrable mountains of the Caucasus, where their vengeful retribution has been felt in every area of human endeavor ever since.

Cromagnon earliest memes

Attached: Cromagnon writing systems.jpg (1680x1050, 363.53K)

Attached: neanderthal arab jew vs cromagnon.jpg (1280x1283, 574.22K)

Which book is this?

Attached: neanderthal bump.png (1529x1982, 2.14M)

So these Jews are Turkic? Is there any chance Turkic peoples might have more Neanderthal?

Iceman inheritance
Chosen people from Caucasus

michaelbradley.info/
michaelbradley.info/esau/esau-chapter3.html
michaelbradley.info/siteindex.html

Attached: 511KG7D8AHL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (827x1080 295.43 KB, 646.47K)

Yes. Turanids (Turks of all sorts) are about 15% Neanderthal admixed.

Theory’s looking better…