Secret Books of the Jews II

What does it all mean edition

One of the unforseen consequences of the Syrian civil war was the emergence from looting of books and scrolls of a previously unknown Jewish sect, these were given as dating as anything up to 2,000 years old but many also appear to be more recent with well printed examples even up to the colonial period, the evidence suggests an ongoing tradition over many centuries.

In this thread i'll post some of the best examples thus far emerged and continue to find new examples as well as consider the meaning and implications of what has thus far been found.

One of the main points that needs to be considered is the importance of the Eye of Horus to this sect, in Egyptian tradition the two eyes of Re were the planets of inferior orbit Mercury and Venus that were constantly seen to merge and emerge with the Sun, Mercury as the Eye of Horus and Venus as the Eye of Hathor, it needs to be considered the dispute between Horus and Seth over this Eye as Seth was the tutelary God of the Suteans/Sethites/Shemites, in effect these are Sethian cults.

academia.edu/37462174/Sons_of_Seth_and_the_South_Wind

Attached: bd76682e358adb3df46151c7d7845997037b5f2273f430b49986c7dcdf76f8c8.jpg (471x586, 169.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ZFaxu83pR0
youtu.be/oORFYPXWMNo
youtu.be/tP-HIjSIurs
youtu.be/UI9FEBuaP0g
youtu.be/3cTwYhqwXGM
youtu.be/AzWsMusmFSw
youtu.be/ZUdGN6sZ3Kw
youtu.be/OPSheQEUST0
youtu.be/U_n2Xs1nCp0
youtu.be/pP0FA533dng
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=75&v=OkQpTSqcEow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogoths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Lombards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ermanaric
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wielbark_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Burgundy
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievrus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Rise_of_the_Rus'_and_the_collapse_of_the_Khazarian_state
8ch.net/pol/res/12612528.html#12612546
youtu.be/06HnHNK7cFY
youtu.be/KYf7XW0eoSs
biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/stinespring-fs/pope.pdf
academia.edu/30505243/2015-The_Marzeah_and_the_Ugaritic_Magic_Ritual_System._A_Clse_reading_of_KTU_1.114
academia.edu/10378623/Dine_with_the_Dead_A_Study_of_the_Concept_of_Marzeah_Houses
academia.edu/1076470/1993_The_Interpretation_of_the_Ugaritic_Funerary_Text_KTU_1.161_in_Official_Cult_and_Popular_Religion_in_the_Ancient_Near_East_ed._by_Eiko_Matsushima_Heidelberg_C._Winter_1993_40-55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previously unseen example of Jewish magic book demonstrating interest in Eye of Horus and much other strangeness.

youtu.be/3ZFaxu83pR0

Attached: eye.jpg (1334x577, 363.02K)

Also previously unseen Eye of Horus/illuminati symbolism

youtu.be/oORFYPXWMNo

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (847x1204, 607.95K)

The Baphomet containing edition.

youtu.be/tP-HIjSIurs

Attached: 1545317021592.jpg (1935x1847 131.62 KB, 1.68M)

Unleash the forces of chaos edition.

youtu.be/UI9FEBuaP0g

Attached: ff4b99c17cbc6d170ac8e37e1983cd23a71da5040a901bbec3bb6d39a08fa6f2.jpg (2470x2374, 1.18M)

Serpentine edition, also videos of colonial period cultic publications.

youtu.be/3cTwYhqwXGM

youtu.be/AzWsMusmFSw

youtu.be/ZUdGN6sZ3Kw

Example of portrait edition possibly illustrating Sabbatai Zevi.

youtu.be/OPSheQEUST0

Attached: 3aa26e0d4a0f080b6db22d906a091ea2fc2468a0c341530442f71ee6a4f53176.jpg (565x838, 332.69K)

Rosicrucian edition.

youtu.be/U_n2Xs1nCp0

Attached: 19e52be4397c0defcadf9656eaf4662f53fea04ccfdb25d84d960860d0689f46.jpg (698x954, 527.08K)

Highly interesting, wasn't one of these smuggled ones in a little ceremonial container that outright also confirmed having one of those pins that drained some unlucky fella's blood?
That one was concrete proof if real, because turks

Yes there are quite a few examples of scroll cases the earlier versions being on scroll, some of these may have been cut up and ring vound to produce the books.

youtu.be/pP0FA533dng

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=75&v=OkQpTSqcEow

Attached: six.jpg (1032x1675, 854.7K)

As long as we don't even know what jews essentially are, your facetiousness is not helpful.

There's another interesting angle most aren't aware of, that of Red Mercury, the people that tend to be selling the Jewish artifacts are also highly interested in Red Mercury, some of the artifacts considered to contain vials of such.

The Planet Mercury was the Eye of Horus, Horus based on Horite/Hurrian thus the role of that ethnic group as intermediary of Re, of the light and the resentment of the Sethian, generally related to the Red, thus Red Mercury as Seth.

>(((archaeologists))) and (((scientists))) paid by kikes made sure to keep this piece of info a closely guarded secret, among many other things

Attached: marcielle confused.png (450x450 301.92 KB, 29.4K)

These Jews were another branch of people manipulated by the Bafath (aka: Baphomet). The Bafath were mostly sociopaths who were highly hierarchical, very secretive, and extremely manipulative. The Bafath had access to higher science and technology than we do, and knowledge of future events which they used to chart a path of success for their followers. They inspired groups of people to form all around the world. It seems that they particularly favored the Jews, "Gods Chosen People". But the Bafath were also mercurial, and set different groups against one another, just like the Jews do.

(Not all Jews were inspired by the Bafath, and not all unwitting followers of the Bafath were Jews, not hardly. For instance, many were Catholic or Islamic. This is from whence the secret religion of innocence-sacrificing comes, the most innocent being children.)

This is just another branch of the Bafath-inspired ridiculous religions that have sprouted on Earth. These groups tended to develop, be around for a little while, then dissolve because they countermanded the Natural Laws - they go against the grain of common-sense. But the Bafath were always inspiring new iterations of their insanity as a way to keep humanity spinning its wheels in a crazy and self-destructive manner.

The Bafath were increasingly devolved and ineffectual, a slowly dying group of old men, by the time they were removed from Earth (almost half a century ago). The secret religions that still exist today are running on fumes. They can't get their 'god' to respond to them anymore because the Bafath behind the facade are gone. The groups have their plans for world domination, utopia, heaven-on-Earth, drawn-up from previous centuries, but in the interim our world has changed. They make sacrifices of the innocent, but to no avail. No matter how large the scale, no matter how beyond innocence is the war that they get us in, their god won't respond. The Bafath are gone.

Now the secret religions are just a dying history, currently still holding sway, but really just interesting tidbits of history for the succeeding generations to ponder and wonder why we did live like this, how we were ever so incredibly gullible.

Attached: Clear as day.jpg (1688x1130, 1.01M)

Do these demons have anything to do with the seals of King Solomon?

Attached: 44-king-solomon-seals-lanczos3_orig.jpg (571x800, 180.69K)

Why did they put a hat on snek?

It's to do with time travel or astral travel (or their perception of it) like alchemy it's steeped in myth.
A recent example of the mythos being used is in the jew jew abrahams first star trek movie, the red matter linking past to future.

Solomons evil was primarily about binding and attempting to enslave pagan gods and corrupt them to use against our people. Remember, kill anyone who uses those seals.

user, those are likely too different things. Classically speaking, "red mercury" refers to a type of ore that contains mercury, rather than that highly refined solvent that is used to hold magnetic and radioactive particles, some of which that crystalize in solution at high speed…

You do realize that the rosicrucian order was destroyed for pointing this shit out, right?

I've heard this, but proof is a bit thin.
You got any?

And you "research" jews by engaging in inane scavenger hunts through material that in all likelihood the jews themselves planted to distract esofaggots like yourself from doing anything worthwhile. Good job.

1 Kings 11 reads as follows:

Just taking in the vast quantity of gods Solomon committed idolotry with it is likely the answer to your question is yes.

What's that hand?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (361x466, 350.73K)

There's been a lot of disinformation about Red Mercury but it's sort of unrefined Mercury/Cinnabar, if Horus was related to refined Mercury then Red Seth was the unrefined, that correlates to how the Egyptians saw the Sethians, violent and deranged.

It relates to patterns Venus describes in her orbital relationship to Earth, appearing at 5 equidistant points of the ecliptic plane over an 8 year period, thus the basis for the pentagram and the mystical rose and numerology based in 5 and 8, particulalry 5x8=40 year periods.

Attached: venus-geocentric-2016-2023-ottewell-e1465759381870.jpg (700x688, 68.97K)

Yes the magical tradition that they relate to Solomon, i've seen examples of pretty much all of those seals in these books and hence why Free Masons all sign up to be perfect Ashlars in the allegorical Temple of Solomon, magical tradition.

I thought it was just a medieval expression from the Greek meaning Baptism of Wisdom, not an actual alien race.

I'm guessing the image in the middle represents the Tree of Knowledge?

Time wasting faggotry. Satanic faggots who mutilate thier baby dicks so they can grow up to suck off other baby dicks isn't relevant to any of our lives. You'd be better off making a thread that goofs on ben shapiro.

Thanks, that's a great explanation of the pentagram, but what does the symetric hand itself mean? Here's another pic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (371x503, 330.37K)

Possibly but the Rose tradition is concerned with Venus and thus sexuality and also periods of time it can also thus relate to bloodlines/family trees and the mystical grail derived from the pattern.

more symetric hand pics

Attached: hand3.jpeg (1000x668, 163.64K)

Attached: hand1.jpeg (826x1072, 96.85K)

Attached: mandala-tattoo-design-38-1.jpg (595x595, 52.22K)

Attached: hand2.jpeg (600x600, 114.58K)

Attached: hand4.jpeg (1490x2048, 198.72K)

these all seem completely fake. The drawing style, it does not seem ancient at all. It is hard to believe that the jews at that time were as advanced as da vinci, who studied how to draw real life well. Nice try kikes.

Also many of the symbols are all completely modern.

Here's the exoteric explanation, which doesn't make much sense to me:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa

Attached: hand5.jpeg (1000x1080, 235.5K)

Attached: hand6.jpeg (1000x1080, 207.03K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (979x2511, 630.67K)

these threads are seriously interesting.

Attached: ad9ffb8d66a7cb95be594339f4f0660bd9ec300b252f5a43ceef322f5388b70f.jpg (620x559, 139.47K)

Attached: nenderoid hermoine granger 3.jpg (600x738, 32.87K)

there is cro-magnon drawings from 20,000 years ago that look great inside french caves.
Nice try, either brainlet or ugly kike.
Does it hurt to know your ugly women would rather fuck me than you?

It relates to Venus as the eye of Hathor, that other eye of Re, based on the numerology of the five equidistant points of the Pentagram correlating to the number of fingers.

Many of the aspects of drawing only came into being later, like perspective, shading, lighting…it was all part of evolution of drawing.

those drawings were literally stickmen.

In order to draw more like these do you have to know a bit about anatomy. Skeletal structure, poses, it takes quite a lot of effort and practice to make. Also much underlying science with it too.

This is all modern. All of it. Its completely fake.

I think so too: like the counterfeit black books of the yaziti. I don't need these cousins of jews to tell me kike religion is pure evil.

It has many of the symbols, also modern ones in it. So I think this serves as a "legitimacy" and "unification" provider for the jews.

Are Swedes the master race

OSTROGOTHIC EMPIRE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogoths

VISIGOTHIC EMPIRE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Kingdom

VANDAL EMPIRE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal_Kingdom

SWEDES FROM SCANDINAVIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Lombards

KGDM OF ERMANERIC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ermanaric

WIELBARK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wielbark_culture

BURGUNDY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Burgundy

RUSSIA
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievrus

STAVROPOL KRAJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#Rise_of_the_Rus'_and_the_collapse_of_the_Khazarian_state

Attached: Landstaken by SWEDES.jpg (1903x1046, 1.18M)

I would have to agree.

and this is why we need book threads here, also not only invested in politics. I learned about the evolution of art, through some chapter about how it came to be in a book. And then it all made sense. How many of the drawings progressed, from memory alone, as to what I witnessed before looking at the various cultures, it is quite easy to see, even from a beginners level. Some of these drawings seem like they were made from someone who draws for an internet audience still lol

They've continued this sect for centuries, there are plenty of artifacts boxes and scroll cases that will date to around the 16th century and some perhaps earlier, there are the well published works of the colonial period and there are very old lead codices, just because something may appear to date to say the 19th century doesn't mean it's fake or any less relevant.

The Bafath were human. They were a group of scientists from our previously enlightened Atlantean time. They connived, were found out, and were driven off-planet. The had extraordinarily long-lives through their science, so they stewed in their own juices. Then secretly they returned and set our two main cities, Atlantis and Mu, at odds with each other. A war ensued, utterly destroying our civilization.

Since then, they resided in a large cavern under the Giza Plateau, for which reason they've also been referred to as 'the Giza Intellegences'. They worked to prevent our history from coming out, and to keep our cultural, technological, and scientific development from reoccurring with poisonous ideologies and religions. Judaism is a good example of that. Meanwhile, they lived high on the hog: Earth was their playtoy.

Well, the Bafath are gone now. Only the losers that rode their coattails for so long remain. And without the Bafath's direction, they are making mistakes, mis-guessing the future, In no small part due to the Bafath, our world is full of problems now, overpop, ecological devastation, climate change (not global warming…), resource limitations, on and on. And our secret societies who thought they knew how to shepherd us through to our own culling are now realizing that they haven't a clue what they are doing. Their usual magic tricks aren't working for them the way they should. And the secret orgs that have absorbed scientific discoveries, discoveries of our past, and solutions to current problems, they are sitting on this info, paralyzed. Without the guidance of the 'god', they don't know what to do.

It makes for a fun time to be alive, if you can live through it.

Attached: It's just an interstellar spaceship.jpg (1689x1129, 1016.36K)

Attached: slovenly_bucko.png (460x404 192.29 KB, 33.77K)

It certainly doesn't change the fact that the Semites are constantly looking to get their hands on Red Mercury and blow shit up because of it's legendary properties, that's why they were related to the substance in the first place.

Yea, somehow the jews are so special and magical that they circumvented era's of art development because they are just that cool.

האיש נולד וידיאו סגורות .
A man was born and his hands are closed .
והוא מת וידיאו פתו .
And he died and his hands opened .
חות ולשהו
XXXXXXX UNKNOWN

Attached: 1545423860495.gif (576x1024, 236.08K)

why dont you do some carbon dating on some of these prints huh you kikes?

8ch.net/pol/res/12612528.html#12612546

Couldn't they still be jewish ceremonial texts from the past century or so? I don't think they're necessarily "fake", just not ancient.

Stop typing to shills

Look at these two snakes for example

It looks like something out of a cartoon. This kind of drawing, its extremely modern man.

Attached: smug_shark.png (528x528, 352.97K)

this is the most retarded kike op I have seen so far, congrats on being almost near brain dead retarded

shoo shoo shill

How much did you pay for for all of this hah? You could have at least done the basic work and gone to someone who knows a bit about art and history lol.

Attached: stopped.jpg (780x623, 73.08K)

Attached: argument-typo.jpg (735x541, 31.87K)

Ok the shills are all over this place

To make things easy for everybody i will mark the shill out

There

Now filter by ID

Attached: slovenly_bucko.png (826x506, 192.29K)

I thought you guys loved meritocracy. And in meritocracy you are supposed to be proficient in stuff. Especially in subterfuge. I hope your fellow kikes are laughing a lot at you right now man.

They obviously don't like their secrets being exposed but they should maybe have thought about that before causing the Syrian civil war, the Red shields up to their old tricks.

youtu.be/06HnHNK7cFY

Attached: fff.jpg (899x960, 302.37K)

"The Schabat", by Abraham Joshua Heschel is a very enlightening book about the jewish mindset. It's a worthwhile read.

lol

That, or the faggot kike posting his 'muh fake' bullshit ITT is a good example of the jewish mindset, albeit a lesser variety.

In morocco its a very popular sign symbolizing protection and i see it everywhere in commercials,on tv and each moroccan have this "hand" in his home and i know for a fact it has a spiritual meaning and many "muslims" here tend to say that we should avoid it and god is the only one protecting us.
you can say that is the equivalent of the blue protective eye in turkey.

The sandniggers haven't really been fighting a civil war in Syria and looting they've really been producing lots of little books and scrolls and artifacts just to make the Jews look bad, this vid shows the scroll that started the first thread produced before it was seized, it's all his fault.

>youtu.be/KYf7XW0eoSs

well that makes sense since the quality of these things is extremely low. I mean, if I can see it as fake. Then surely almost anyone can lol, a subversive attempt by the muslims against the jews, kek.

Interesting. Jews do have some connection to egyptian mysticism, with some secular occultists mostly freemasons claiming that the kaballah actually came from Egypt, and not invented by jews. I can't read hebrew, but it seems like a mix of jewish gematria with divine geometry.

Most of these seem to be alchemical treatises or some historical-theological books. You can clearly see the lion of judah in the cover of one of those, for once.
As far as i can tell, the figure of baphomet only got consolidated in the 17th century, and it is a purely dualistic figure, possibly simbolizing subversion (sword and shield, female breasts on a male body, human and goat, etc…) of values, not nescessairly of politics or other affairs. The depictions of a horned figure before that are most likely a different figure, as these were common in levantine paganism, with both positive and negative deities having the form of a goat. I do recognize that I'm not knowledgeable enough to completely rule out the existence of a horned figure in jewish mysticism that predated baphomet, so there's that. What i can confirm, however, is that it is most definitely NOT the beast(or devil, call it as you like).
In christian mysticism, baphomet is a very controversial figure. Some claim that it is a symbol of Mastema tempting men into evil to test their faith, as he had done with Job, but some claim that it is a form of the Holy Spirit, which leads in some way to spiritual emancipation from the earthly affairs.

I'm not disagreeing that they aren't ancient, just that can we say for sure they aren't from some fringe jewish sect? We know the kikes aren't above plagiarism and adopting the symbols of others.

Those books are most definitely modern.
At their oldest, from the mid 1700s.
Ultimately, it doesn't matter, since they are most likely alchemical and theological books.
Actually, i'm pretty sure that all books other than baphomet's are about alchemy, and even that one has a high likelihood of being an alchemical treatise.

One tribe of jew forging bullshit, to sell to gullible goy who don't know better, profiting in the midst of war with the other tribe of jew. This is why they are happy merchants, because there's a sucker born every minute to fleece. This is every day jewing.

well I am not sure what OP is about anyhow. Does he need for us to translate them or something? Its not like we want to ban this thread or topic or whatever. But do we need to interpret them? Well I at least did from what little knowledge that I had. I am not asking to bury or to praise them, its just that, whatever. Be on your merry way with your fakes op lol

probably. But its so stupid man. Did nobody question these books as I did? I think it speaks volumes of this community here that we are all too similar, no specialization towards any branch at all.

There is a more intriguing consideration that the scrolls were used in Marzeah ritual, which was a Necromantic drinking festival and the precursor to the Masonic Lodge were the Rephaim would be raised and the Underworld merged with at the end of which the practitioners were as dead and had to be revived through the principle of a life for a life, symbolically that of a deer, hence the hide scroll.

biblicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/stinespring-fs/pope.pdf

academia.edu/30505243/2015-The_Marzeah_and_the_Ugaritic_Magic_Ritual_System._A_Clse_reading_of_KTU_1.114

academia.edu/10378623/Dine_with_the_Dead_A_Study_of_the_Concept_of_Marzeah_Houses

academia.edu/1076470/1993_The_Interpretation_of_the_Ugaritic_Funerary_Text_KTU_1.161_in_Official_Cult_and_Popular_Religion_in_the_Ancient_Near_East_ed._by_Eiko_Matsushima_Heidelberg_C._Winter_1993_40-55

Most likely these are magic scrolls for ritual murder.

Kikes are obsessed with blood. They worship their bloodline, and use blood in rituals.

Translating these might me the final nail in the coffin, an irrefutable proof of ritual murder in the middle ages.

The amount of kikes kvetching and trying to shill and derail these threads is just tells us we are sitting on something powerful.

Keep digging! Archive everything! We need translations!

BTW where is the first thread? Did it die?

There's certainly a dark and secretive cult involved so we do need translations

Yes it dropped off.

Attached: 1111111.jpg (399x640, 148.67K)

I'm trying to plug this into jewgle translate, but since it's archaic Hebrew (whole language was radically changed in 19th century), don't have high expectations. A university researcher on archaic semitic languages would be best, and chances are, as other anons pointed out, these are relatively modern (16-17th century), and therefore might have even more unique vernacular.

What is quite interesting to note is the symbolism of the dual winding serpents, normally found around the staph of Hermes, which is most definitely Egyptian.

I've seen several other symbols in these images which I've seen other places. The owl, particularly the pose, is the same as the Bohemian Grove, therefore represents Lilith, the demon first wife of Adam who demands child sacrifice and makes wombs barren.

Here's the translation according to jewgle

in - science This total defeat is only the only way that makes it possible to take some of our first steps 2

The app works pretty well, if any kind anons could get good screen caps of the Hebrew text, I'll post translations

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-191256.png (1080x1920, 1.25M)

I think that book is French colonial period so early 20th century possibly, should be modern Hebrew and easily read, the overall theme is Hermetic and the two serpents relate to the staff of Asclepius, the caduceus, but you wouldn't normally see that in conjunction with a Menorah.

The owl is a symbol commonly used by followers of Minerva, who as you said is Lilith.

Star of david is the hexagon shown on Saturn, there's an image floating around that clearly demonstrates what Saturn imagery looks like. Baphomet is also commonly associated with Saturn.

The goat with the tail of a fish is Capricorn symbolism, which, if you want to get into astrological shit, currently has Saturn as it's ruling planet.

The hand as other people pointed out symbolizes Venus, who is the roman god of love. The astrological symbol for the planet is the sign used for females, She represents Yin, or inactivity. She is associated with containing the aggression of Mars (yang) or masculinity. Wouldn't be surprised if feminists used this symbolism along with Minerva symbolism to represent female infertility along with the suppression of masculinity.

The bull could represent Taurus whose current ruling planet is Venus, but also noteworthy is that the bull is the sacred animal of Saturn (roman god)

those random horns on the eye of horus could represent the symbol of Mercury I guess, he was the god of ((commerce, trade and trickery)) but this is kind of pushing it.

I have no clue about the lion, peacock, moth, or whatever bird that is in the bottom right though. Gave what I could with what limited knowledge I had.

Maybe try these.

Attached: 111111.jpg (288x572 107.8 KB, 122.74K)

How the fuck is Minerva - Athena, the virginal goddess of war, intelligent and tactics, Lilith, the slutty demoness of the sand culture?

Fucking answer that.

I do the right discussion, it does and what people will guess death Gl aid in

What to expect to remember will always come to them in whatever life challenges will be

To learn that each side to achieve justice requires sacrifice, folly and struggle people have their lives

The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can change judgment, if they have changed the trends of the mind

You're on your way to being an adult, as long as you think what you want, between. Aishana-e has been or has not been achieved

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-193309.png (1080x1920 496.39 KB, 488.76K)

Better translation:
I do the right judgment, it does and what people will guess death with help in

Perhaps the wonders of life, if you reject all this is from the bottom of what is a summit, you are always witness

Realizing this complete defeat is just the only way that makes us able to take some of our first steps

If you do not massage to do anything beyond what you are doing you will not research them at all

I also decided but I did not give up

I'm powerless and I can remove all the obstacles in front of me and the obvious is not Rona

I'm pretty sure this is from a sabbatean cult, not entirely, but seeing as how he coalesced half the Jews, most of whom went to Anatolia, the location and age fit.

Attached: Screenshot_20181228-194128.png (1080x1920 957.72 KB, 893.16K)

The fact these "artifacts" are using modern hebrew means they are fucking fake.

I lament the poor fuckers who actually spend time on this.