California needs to be split into multiple states

States are "laboratories of democracy," as stated by the Founders. Why is it, then, that we have one state that takes up the majority of the West Coast? It allows them a monopoly, which they have used to exploit liberties:

New California Laws Coming Into Effect:

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

The sad thing is, so many whites in California WANT this. And I say let them eat cake.

How on Earth does it make sense that California ranks 5th in WORLD ECONOMIES despite the fact that the US is split into 50 states, and CA is only 1 of these 50?

California needs to get split into multiple states ASAP. "North California" and "South California."

The libshits love that they have 55 automatic electoral votes in California from the rural parts of the state being held hostage by Los Angeles and San Francisco. They also have the (((9th Circuit))) chock full of Birkenstock-clad activist judges to banish anything they hate and force whatever they want into law with the stroke of a pen. The state, as much of a miserable shitpile as it is now, is far too valuable to the political left for them to ever allow any division. They get to extract tax money from the remaining White conservatives they hate and then use that tax money on benefits for illegals and teaching 3rd graders how to have gay sex. They don't actually want to become a separate country, either, because that means no more Federal gibs for tech companies, illegal beaners, or fag activists.

I lived most of my life there and I left for a number of reasons. It was nice as a kid but I don't ever see life there getting better. Two well-placed nukes would do wonders for the rest of the state and the country as a whole.

needs to be at least 3: NorCal (where the Whites live)
Hollywood (where the kikes live) this will also make it easier to know where to send the nukes
and SoCal aka greater mexico.

is there an actual path to make this happen? or is this thread just about larping?

I'm not really seeing an issue with gumming up the works for the plastic straws or trying to get a handle on the death grip the sugar lobby has on this country. If anything, it is exceedingly bizarre that anyone purporting to float through nationalist circles would be defending these things.

you're either a fucking idiot or a shill.

each and every state created from California the plurality would vote Left/Democrat.

Which means instead of 2 left-wing Senators from California - you'll now have 4 or 6 and an massive number of democrat representatives for the House. They'll have absolute control of congress.

You clearly don't live in California and don't know what the fuck you're talking about or are a downright shill. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 2aebb563bf8f7fdbab4a5baed177b14a1d2a7f87b86ca673452c3a0470f4dbb3.png (349x334, 79.03K)

I think the latter is likely.

This is cross-posted on /b/, so I second that conclusion.

K.
So long as we lack political power, this is just your dream, OP.

And what would they do with congress? Impeach Trump? Disband ICE? Officially dissolve our borders?

NO! Californians are willing to move to other states and fuck them up. Splitting up CA won't acheive anything besides give the democrats more senators.

There is way too much plastic waste in landfills and waterways in the world, let alone California. These polymers and petroleum byproducts do not compost. And their degradation creates harmful chemicals that pollute ground water and soils and animals. They're simply halfassing the issue and should just ban plastic straws completely, opting for compostable paper or cellulose fiber straws.

There is a massive epidemic of obesity in the world currently and especially with young children today. This is a good idea, but the execution is again halfassed. They should just not allow soft drinks or refined sugar drinks to be sold or served to anyone under 18. If you're at home and you want your 200 pound 10 year old to drink a 2 litre of soda a day, then go ahead.

Breast milk is the healthiest and most proper and nutritious food for babies. Most artificial infant formulas are just as bad as bottle feeding your baby soda. Although an inconvenience, this is healthier for the white babies it will benefit.

Okay, yeah this is fucking stupid and wrong.

I agree on the zero emission vehicles but not the car pooling.

They don't have temporary tags in California? And how is this damaging the welfare of those buying vehicles and then willfully and willingly traveling on toll roads?

That doesn't make sense. How is it a violation of the 2nd amendment when it doesn't specify in the 2nd amendment a specific age to buy a gun? In that case, age restricting any firearm sales in the US is unconstitutional and you should be able to sell guns to babies. Although I don't agree with this, they're not going crazy with it and raising the age to 50 or some dumb shit. If anything, this is a bit easier to just have a single standard age to buy any and all firearms, whether it's 21 or 18.

To get a CCW in Texas it's a 2 day course including a written test and a range test. I would rather do the 8 hours than the 8 hours for 2 days.

Your answers seem rather ignorant and libertarian.

Why is there a mother who's breast feeding working?

Basically the movie studios in Hollywood, 20th Century Fox, Paramount, Disney, etc., generate a lot of taxable income. Everyone else is fucked.
In NorCal you have Google, Yahoo, etc., but everyone else is fucked.

came here to say this.

California doesn't need to be split into multiple US states, it needs to be split from the rest of the USA.

Because our capitalist society has liberated and freed the woman from the confines of her familial prison, slaving away over raising children and providing for her family to being a strong and independent wage earner working for meager earnings performing menial tasks while the companies and corporations she toils for have multi million dollar profit margins.

Well, I would rather have the age to buy any firearm lowered to 16 or 18, but with zero legislative power, it's nothing more than wishful thinking.

They should also plastic in general. They should ban all plastic.
We should also get rid of all sugar. Don't want the children to get fat.
Fuck your rights, I know what is best.

I hope to see you down in Arizona Bay.

Attached: Untitled.png (900x842, 388.82K)

Well, actually yeah, banning all plastics or finding more ecological alternatives to plastics is key. All polymers release xenoestrogens when they degrade or exposed to high heat. These hormone mimicking chemicals are destroying ecosystems and all like on earth. Along with female birth control pills, polymers are the most destructive and damaging force on our bodies on a genetic and hormonal level.

Also, yeah, sugar is really fucking bad for you, especially artificial sugars and extremely refined and purified sugars like high fructose corn syrup and maltodextrin. These sugars are literally addictive and are killing billions. Do we need to ban all sugar? No. Should we at least try to limit the intake of highly refined sugars at every possible opportunity? Yes.

You're not conversing with someone arguing in good faith.

Nice dubs, but should your liberties include slowly killing yourself, costing taxpayers billions of dollars a year in medical expenses due to your unhealthy lifestyles and obesity and then slowly killing the environment by flooding it with pollution from artificial petroleum products.

Leftist dysgenics have created a population unable to make sane decisions. Control must exist somewhere. Degenerate populations are unable to control themselves at the individual level and thus the state swoops in to save the day. It won't achieve the nominal goals but that isn't the purpose. The purpose is control for its own sake.

Attached: spic-nig cycle.png (657x705, 316.37K)

Obviously. This is my problem.

This has to be the only 1 good post to come out of MPC forums because Ive only ever seen this and only this be posted here.

SPIC NIG CYCLE!
Man I haven't see that one in awhile. Thanks for cheering me up, user. Got pay-fucked at work with no warning today (a trend lately) and this brought me a smile.

Attached: Terry.png (990x682, 308.49K)

Sorry, I was referencing the retarded laws they keep passing, lol

Your example only makes sense if Jefferson is the only other state that emerges from a partitioned California.

California is already a separate country that actively works to undermine the rest of the US.

Federal Government contracts, ironically mostly defense industry. Lockheed, Northrop, Boeing, General Atomics, and all the spy satellite boys. Without the FedGov, California would be Washington State (plus the film and TV industry).

Why is that ironic?

Nor Cal is also a bread basket producing a shit ton of berries and grains. Something like 90% of the world cranberries are producing in commiefornia. Nor Cal is also quite based. The south and jewwood are the cancer

Uhhh

Oh hi Terry McAuliffe, so how many times since your speech have I been killed by "muh gun violins" again?

Attached: 2016 election by county results.png (592x389, 232.36K)

Embarrassing. I don't know how or why you literal niggers came to find yourselves grafting onto nationalism, but look elsewhere for running dogs. I'd suggest a synagogue.

A better idea would be to simply stop subsidizing the sugar industry. Of course, we would need actual state power to do that.

No, paid jewish shill. We won’t support more communist representation in congress. Go away.

No, I don't think that's a better idea at all. There comes a point where the tangible track record of an entity requires retributive action.

You're going to a ridiculous extreme to correct a problem that can easilly be corrected by not subsidizing the sugar industry. If the state simply ceases spending millions of dollars giving the sugar industry free money, then the price of sugar will rise slightly and thus people will consume less the now slightly more expensive sugary trash.
And no, sugar is not "literally killing billions"
You're exaggerating for effect.

Splitting california just creates 4 more dem senators and a shitload of congressmen but it also furthers the divide between the races in america.

The assets of corporations and shareholders that enriched themselves with this model need to be seized. We're way past a little slap on the wrist and off you go, please don't do it again.

are you a retard m8?

I'd certainly be interested in doing that. However, I'm much more interested in seizing the assets of corporations that collaborated with the System.
That includes ALL oil corporations run by Zionist Christians. ALL banks. ALL media corporations. ALL of Hollywood. ALL major social media corporations. And a great deal more.

These crimes are unforgivable. With sugar corporations, I'd be willing to examine it on a case by case basis. Eventually, White men will get our act together and start physically resisting this monstrocity of a government and those corporations that do not DIRECTLY AID our struggle or who continue to import these hostile, aggressive thugs from mexico deserve to have their corporate headquarters burned down, their executives assassinated, their shipping interdicted, and their online business sabotaged with viruses.
Then, if they fail to comprehend the childishly simple message that if you fuck with White people YOU WILL PAY FOR IT IN BLOOD, then upon the eventual victory, every single executive who supported IsraHell and White Genocide should be rounded up and shot and his corporate assets redistributed to the people.

Oh you sweet summer child. Have you ever been to NorCal?

No, California needs to be cut off from our country.

I think CalExit is the better deal. Just cut off California from the US.

You're pretty stupid. Obviously we would be gerrymandering the borders of the new states to ensure they'd be red strongholds.

Why not give CA to Mexico?

"California"