SWEDEN FUCKING YES!!!

If you share the Morocco beheading video you get 4 years in prison in Sweden.
What did Sweden mean by this?

Video: theync.com/eulogy-to-the-beheaded-backpackers-in-morocco.htm

Attached: sweden.png (328x238 1015.9 KB, 139.65K)

now is the time to share it as much as possible. They cannot arrest everyone.

Attached: A17D8666-90C2-407C-81C0-1DE3B26FC74B.jpg (656x512, 206.02K)

How is this even enforceable? Find an alternate link or send the video directly with a misleading filename.

Kek imagine if this blows up, they will call us russian bots.

My comment on second pic that nobody should care about: See that red and blue text aliasing on the sides of the image? It's a common LCD text-sharpening feature. I'm getting tired of seeing it in screenshots, where it has no purpose.

Well, it would be funny to spread this throughout Sweden, since it's forbidden, yes, that would be amusing. But Europe is fucked, so curse them. Don't expect this to change anything. Everyone of value has already moved to the US.

Requesting webm

Don't forget that the one beheaded in the video had her pants pulled down, so they had just finished raping her before sawing her head off.

The word moor she shouted out as they started cutting means mother apparently. Post the video here and spread it. Fuck the god damned jews and their shit. We can get this into the eyes of normalfags very easily, hiding the vid inside other videos so they start watching a video and then this is spliced in. Nobody forgets watching their first kill video, and watching a beautiful innocent women murdered in such a way can break even the most indoctrinated of bluepilled. The souds and squeels of such an death are heart wrenching even if you hate the animal being killed if you have any empathy at all.

And dont forget to point out the jews universally desire these types of filth inside your nations with your daughters and wives. Always point out to women that she was raped before her execution by mongrels because of diversity and its lie. To ignore or avoid the face of death in this is tandamount to being complicit in such deaths. Do not let the sheep avert their eyes.

Offensive operations user. This is perfect for our goals. Post the fucking video.

Attached: 2ypm7v7.jpg (219x251, 4.15K)

Of course in the end the issue is broader, not just that cult, but about the fact that the murderers and their kind are SUBHUMAN BEASTS

Is there like a media blackout in Sweden right now?

It's important to inform the public :^)

use their avoidance of all facts and state that the jews desire these men in our nations with your family undefended and will clamor for your punishment if you defend them.

use this emotional video to cement our fucking world view in their minds. We are their only protectors, we are the only path to victory.

Bump for potential

Deep Ones spawned with her ancestors.

Also, where's the webm?

Attached: Morocco - Danish Tourist Beheading.mp4 (266x480, 3.86M)

Have a bump user

I had my cherry popped on a serb getting his throat cut on stileproject.

It means that Sweden is like a new Soviet Union, and if you share the beheading video, you're engaging in samizdat, and you can be arrested for sharing such information that goes against our official sanctioned (((narrative))), goy.

KIKES, KIKES NEVER CHANGE

First and best kike-free first post.

this, fuck em

I shared the video to my sister using mixtape.moe WEBMs and MP4s should play with no problems on most whamen's iPhones.

Sweden is immaterial itself to this issue. These are two pretty little white girls dying in an memorable way at the hands of the same mongrels the jews go out of their way importing. All men of worth will feel rage upon seeing this, period.

This is about stoking the fires of men of action. Not some nation state which doesn't exist. Stop thinking in terms of bullshit ideas of what some nation or over arching group of normalfaggots do. This is getting the blood burning inside men, it speaks inside as per nature, no propaganda can silence such power. This is power, just the description of the video is enough to enrage, the video can silence even the most staunch of normalfag resistance to our message.

Attached: 0d66e03e91e7d3f1b07f1981d0fed5643d486f5e5ec32ade34f5e80e4fec7d91.jpg (350x435, 36.25K)

hell, the soviet union would atleats use this as a pretext to invade the shithole,like they did with the diplomats kidnappings in lebanon, sweden is straight up cuckland

Attach the video to a qr code and spam the code on all kinds of places tell people it's free loot.

Of course, but I was merely showing how this parallels with how the (((Soviet Union))) would censor and persecute dissidents who published samizdat, this is really no different when looking at it all from that aspect. Also, JFL at the kikes thinking that they can stop things from spreading on the Internet.

"The Internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." — John Gilmore

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Italy, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Have you read ANY other threads on this board??? Nobody here is okay with that… if they were they would be called yids

Attached: 751C91FF-969C-4CAA-81B1-3B75EBF56EA8.jpeg (302x491, 27.61K)

Spread this video through every route available to us. Make sure it is posted on as many Swedish sites as possible as well.

I am so angry I'm numb.

Is it still possible to buy a video projector in Sweden?

Attached: a7009787fb89db10968445b0b996eeac990cd5100b0a1cbd7a4297323621551d.png (1062x1049, 925.42K)

Just fukking horrific to watch the vid. Even just the first part until they cut off the head. Had turned away at that point. The sound of her still breathing as the head is finally taken off is just the most disturbing ever. Share this video , post if allover. Girls need to understand Muslims are not going to be tamed so give up on it before they cut your head off.

feed on it, and remember it every time anyone EVER says anything that toes the jewish line.

THIS IS WHAT THEY ENJOY.
THIS IS WHAT THEY DESIRE FOR YOUR FAMILY.

I'm American and people just don't realize how bad it is here yet since they are secluded in their white neighborhoods. Although you would think people posting here wouldn't be so out of touch retarded

I'm sorry what was that Sweden? You want this video spread across the four corners of the earth as loudly and as aggressively possible? Is that what I heard you ask? Because I can definitely help you out with that. No trouble at all, niggers. I do it for free.

Attached: eb12c3598640baa7b95bc2e552562b81169d2b105a4cea509bea7a8cc65473ac.png (280x390, 253.46K)

bump for accuracy and clarity

after having watched dozens of ISIS beheadings, the thing that bothers me the most is the way the victims feet and legs twitch after the subhuman savage Muzz is finished ineptly and slowly sawing the head from the torso. i have nightmares about twitching feet. i want every goddamn Muzz on the planet to die.

user…. did you just get here?

Fixed.
any negro, arab, semite, paki; they can all go.

right there with you user

Nobody here is saying that that's OK, except for the kikes that rule over us.

(regarding your 2nd pic)
This cunt from SVT always virtue-signals against the USA.
She kneeled during the National Anthem at the Whitehouse.
She also covered the Parkland, FL shooting in a biased anti-gun manner.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (890x890, 623.03K)

I wouldn't expect anything less from an adherent of (((Judeo-liberalism))).

It won't be long. We are almost at their breaking point.

I could keep this up longer than you can afford to pay the goons.

(checked)
Normies definitely have absolutely no clue here.

What will stay with me forever is the sound of the air and blood gurgling as they saw through the neck. Then , omj, when the head comes off almost like releasing a seal and the sound becomes more intense.

They don't know and don't want to know. Give em their big screen TV's, video games, reality TV, selfies and they could care less about what is happening around them.

Is there like a media blackout in Sweden right now?
Every Swede has all the information they need to be a virtuous citizen. The free press in a successful postnational democracy never hides anything from the citizens, and to suggest otherwise is a strong indication of potential radical rightwing domestic terrorism. Kindly inform on any fellow citizen who displays antisocial behavior or disregard for the principles of our humanitarian superpower.

Attached: c0f51f346ef66075e01a3c67a24a950a142aa6011d89be068b344811e17c2260.mp4 (854x480, 1.06M)

Maybe this is their desire and request for help because they can't come out and say it without falling afoul of their own fucking laws.

Toll paid. She can still be useful.

They were there to get fucked by Ahmed. They sure got fucked by Ahmed, just not how they wanted it. Evolution is a beautiful thing. Toll paid in full.

Don't let that stop you from using it to redpill normalfags though.

Attached: Ooops.jpg (620x849, 80.15K)

They're truly wrapped up in the most well-constructed technological bubble that humanity has ever known.

Are you able to watch it through? I have to stop at the moment I realize he's sawing.

Checked.

ask her is she is planning a trip to morocco anytime soon? moar liek
more-rape-o

that's not cream cheese coming out

Attached: topkek (2).gif (628x402, 2.72M)

As American yes this is all true, except Obama being elected was a organized election fraud and was called out by even the average neocon. However a lot of theses politics are regional because of separation of powers with federal , state and local. Just like how having a gun gets you prison time in NYC because of shitskin crime and Arizona you can just saunter around grocery shopping with a rifle. Something Europe doesn't have is the separation and if it did Europe would be fine because the average European seems to hate the non-white shitskin invasion compared to the average White American going through far more (((brainwashing))) from media thinking "beaners just want to work" because they have met two of them in their nice White neighborhood.

Which is why its so important White nationalist take back a US state, which is very do able by just white flight population flooding. Honestly the average White American doesn't live in the city they live in the suburbs which are just now starting to be invaded by shitskins when they build apartments and section 8 housing.

You must watch it user. If you turn away, you let weakness become your guide. You have to be strong for your volk, and be the shoulder to carry this coming burden. If you cannot watch an simple vid, how will you expect to ever do what needs to be done when the time comes. No matter what it is? Use the horror to feed your rage user.

You didn't laugh when she was screaming "ow" as her spine was being severed?

Attached: topkek spiderman.webm (640x356, 447.11K)

So is there actually a 29 minute video of it as some claim or is it just the usual shitposting and baiting?

SWEDEN YES!!!
That country is run by lunatics.

Attached: Clown.jpg (1100x739, 617.12K)

another version, this one with sound throughout

Attached: bypass.jpg (854x480 339 B, 2.58M)

The NSA should hijack the broadcast signals of Swedish TV and play it on every channel in every household at dinnertime. Sweden voted for this. They deserve to know exactly what they are getting.

mostly women isn't it? but I guess that's repetitive

(checked)
But the NSA are kikes and are not /ourguys/ by any stretch of the imagination. No doubt files are being prepared on us from them scanning this site for posts.

Yes, (((brainwashed))) whamen and kikes.

Oh, right. I'm supposed to say I jacked off to it. That's what you say on here when you can't bear to watch it.

Should I bother? I've watched piles of ISIS shit even though I can actually feel it effecting me. Throat sawing is hard to get caloused to. How numb do I really need to be?

I have never watched this beyond the initial screams. It is too evil and disgusting. People who think they are mature enough to decide the fate of an entire nation because of their god damned feelings, religious beliefs, political ideologies, or any other opinion that they hold, but cannot see the causes and consequences of the policies that their movements or representatives or leaders would effect, or else do not care because their personal and specious causes matter more to them, and yet such policies would lead to the enablement of this sort of activity, so that it is not only enabled but effectively condoned because not effectively deterred or even prosecuted and punished: Those people do not deserve to make decisions in the state, as they are either incompetent, mentally defective, morally debased and corrupt, or even criminally motivated. They are also rightly suspect of being a vector of corruption and criminal influence in the state due to their utility as leverage for those types of malignancy. They should be treated accordingly, therefore, as being real and potentially severe harms to the state and the people, and not granted the rights of Citizen, for they are either incapable of fulfilling the obligations or even willfully negligent in so doing.

Clearly you haven't been around long enough to become completely desensitized and immune to it. In the grand scheme of things it's just reality. Don't shield yourself from reality, embrace it and derive whatever wisdom you can from it.

Vastly underrated if actually feasible

Just posting the corrective copypasta when folks show up and do the whole "Fuck Europe, they deserve to die for being so cucked unlike us enlightened Americans".

Honestly, I don't hate Americans unless they start spouting this kind of crap. So when they post like mutts, I treat them like mutts. Simple.

Checked. Dunno. Original sources can be highly informative.

< don't shield yourself
< you're stronger than jesus crossed with nigger buddha
sure I am. Suuure, buddy, sure.

Everyone in the cuntry should share the video

Well, then you are a sadistic faggot. Congratulations. I don't want your kind around either. Bullet to the head rather than saw it off?

newfag

Attached: allahu akbar.webm (640x360, 2.48M)

Here's the slightly confusing thing:
Perhaps you are unable to watch such videos, but only pretend you can.

Similarly, anyone can say they fuck 10/10 biches by the dozen every night, you know.

Call me a skeptic, or whatever. I also don't believe what the news tells me. You, the news, whatever.

Your point being… look, I love the prose, but it's a little pithy.

Well just between us, I watched it 3 times and literally laughed when she said "ow" like getting your neck severed is just an "ow" response. I just find that incredibly hilarious for some reason.

However, while the video doesn't phase me, it's like watching national geographic or some shit, the thought of having sex with a cock carousel riding whore I find truly disgusting, not joking either.

Oh. She said ow? I thought you were joking. :^|

Insensitive people have a tendency to believe they are the same as sensitive people, only that they decide to be better. Such a mind over matter position is bullshit.

I didn't know Sweden was so islamaphobic.

Never noticed this before in screenies, thanks for pointing it out (cannot un-see now). Is it some Win 10 jewy thing?

SWEDISH BROS. WE WILL POST IT FOR YOU. JUST POST THE SITE YOU WANT IT ON. SEND LINKS

Wait, what!?!?! B-but my college Sociology professor said emerging cultures are compatible with Western civilization. They just need jobs and free gibs for their extended families.

Please let's make it a thing to post this a ton of times on many platforms, and report it to the police. The more resources they need to place on untouchable hostings of the video, the less they have for thought crimes in Sweden.

>I've seen many horrible things, goyim, (((trust me I'm a reporter)))

this. :^) we can do it legally from here ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

This, I will post from a Swedish proxy as well

Someone didn't lurk two years. Man up faggots, if you can't handle this shit you are not prepared for DOTR. Channel that anger and disgust into action and spread the video where possible to Swedes and eurofags.

I second the notion.

Attached: arnold-ss.jpg (402x391, 19.56K)

Probably late to the party, but what the hell were those women doing in Morocco? Surely even the dumbest airhead can tell that place is a third world dumpster

Czech’d the digits demand action!
We spam for the West!

Attached: 058AA94A-0D49-4DBF-9CD4-773E62721CB9.jpeg (496x443, 99.8K)

They believed the propaganda about shitskin countries being safe and foreign cultures being cool and exotic.

Not that I know of, why do you ask?

Attached: 1540238822816.webm (395x477, 1.11M)

DOTR isn't about killing women, jamal.

Fucked if I know why they was in Maracas

Sign me up as well

Reported for being misogynistic that women aren't strong, independent, and smart.

Attached: sweden yes2.webm (426x240, 2.86M)