Congratulations, Zig Forums

Congratulations, Zig Forums

With just a couple of names given to us by Roger Stone, we have unrolled a MASSIVE Mossad ring operating in the highest levels of the United States Federal Government, including a Lt. Col Doctor in the IDF who is trying to clone the literal antichrist using Jesus DNA from the Shroud of Turin, and a Mossad-connected Prosecutor named Aaron Zelinsky who once worked for the Israeli Supreme Court who is currently prosecuting both Roger Stone and the President in the phony "Russian Collusion" fabrication which was purely designed to hide Israel's nefarious deeds and attempted interference during the election.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is of utmost importance to the restoration of the Republic: You must disseminate this information far and wide. Godspeed, God bless you, God bless the President, and God bless our Republic.

CORSI'S HANDLER, DR AVI "ANTICHRIST" BEN-ABRAHAM:
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/meet-avi-abramson-who-may-be-jerome-corsis-mossad-handler/

MOSSAD-CONNECTED FED PROSECUTOR AARON ZELINSKY, APPOINTED TO MUELLER TEAM BY (((ROSENSTEIN))):
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/why-is-fmr-hillary-state-dept-employee-and-alleged-mossad-agent-aaron-zelinsky-working-for-rod-rosenstein-against-trump/

Attached: trumpnamesthejew.png (482x278, 46.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/meet-avi-abramson-who-may-be-jerome-corsis-mossad-handler/
infowars.com/the-gop-and-israelis-running-honey-traps/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Shriver
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Shriver
citypages.com/news/bradlee-deans-attorney-larry-klayman-allegedly-sexually-abused-his-own-children-6544602
newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/larry-klayman-fbi-fisa-probe/2018/03/30/id/851736/
c-span.org/video/?c4445788/larry-klayman-discusses-book-whores
abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121718
newsmeltdown.com/klayman-on-trump-looking-to-stall-mueller-investigation-bannons-role-in-wh-trump-approval-rating/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Hongju_Koh
huffingtonpost.com/author/aaron-zelinsky
docshare.tips/us-supreme-court-jnl96_5756e7d9b6d87fc0808b4dc7.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_frigate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((dailycrusader)))
MOSSAD is spamming this shit hard lately

Attached: roger stone zionist.PNG (704x1199 246.75 KB, 696.93K)

Nixon saved Israel… kike media still destroyed him
Trump helped Israel… kike media still tried to destroy him.

Stone witnessed both.

You jews overplayed your already weak hand, sorry.

Attached: 1545955823005.jpg (4500x3000, 2.05M)

Doesn't stop Stone from being a jew, a faggot degenerate and a Zionist.

No, thanks.

Attached: frenchflag.jpg (375x250, 8.34K)

I've never trusted Stone, he is a degenerate scumbag and was caught spreading false information more than once.

Attached: brom_grafter_mask.jpg (767x1030, 69.86K)

CHECKED AND WRECKED
POTUS AND STONE TAKING DOWN KIKES!!!
HOLY GOD LOOK AT ALL THE ABSOLUTELY S E E T H I N G SHILLS ITT!!!

Attached: 8b95bd47132589e003ed04ea623ee5ba-imagepng.png (994x1042, 170.86K)

Checked. tbh, he had a choice, and whatever happens is what happens. But who knows? Maybe he'll change his mind and side with Americans - but that's too rare, I think. We hoped overly much.

The reckoning will come in the form of
Mark it.

With kikes you lose. We know this, of course. It's guaranteed.

we might but normies don't so
he played it very well
that's why they call him the Don
that's why he wrote the Art of the Deal

“Foreign actors” still does not mean anything.

I agree.

Attached: not trump.JPG (460x95, 27.99K)

If someone has dual citizenship, are they considered foreign actors?

The distinction between global capital, jews, bolshevists, zionists, and european masonniggers operating out of brussels is not made by blakeman much less trump. Nor does “this is your neighborhood imply yidstael since america is/was world police.

Attached: BDB4D59C-F629-4A0D-8828-0A65685210E9.png (500x335, 233.92K)

I consider it premature ejaculation to rally around Trump over this vague tweet. This is 2012’s version of “It’s Happening!!”

Except Israel threatened to use nuclear weapons if the US didn't send them aid, you fucking dumbass.
Nixon HATED jews.

Yup. And at the time, everyone still thought the Samson Option was legit.
Turns out Israel has no nukes, though.
Be horrible if Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran and Russia found out…

BS

Stahp, Trump. I can only get so hard!

KIKES GET A BINGO CARD

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (245x267 208.53 KB, 18.39K)

Rumored at over 300, right?

Your link doesn't demonstrate any Mossad connection whatsoever.
That, in and of itself, is no proof of anything. Of course it is necessary to be wary of this jew, given that he is an avowed Zionist and he worked at a high level of the Supreme court of israel. But to describe the guy as "Mossad-connected" is spurious at best. A Mossad connection is possible but it has not been demonstrated.

I've heard that estimate before, but I'm not sure how much is behind it. Number wise, it's probably hard to guess, but I'm sure it's enough to win a war.

If Israel has nuclear weapons, why not submit to IAEA inspections?

No nation would deny Israel the right to nukes.

Unless… of course… Israel has none and simply wants to maintain the APPEARANCE that they have nukes…

LMAO ISRAEL ABOUT TO GET CUCKED BOI

lol, kikes

user we need more on this, this is interesting.

Roger Stone is a Jew though, there's no question.

Attached: Capture.PNG (599x592, 711.36K)

Pay attention to actions not words

it's here:

Are you the owner of that site?

No, I just found it on 4ch

There's your problem then.

fuck off with this fake shit

Well for the record it is poor quality and makes jonestein-tier assertions that have no basis in fact.

This is an ADL-Mossad post:

BUMPING THE SHIT OUTTA THIS
MOSSAD GETTING BTFO!!!
GO TRUMP

Daily crusader is a fucking shill site. Try again, Moishe.

holy fuck lmao jews on suicide watch over this one
no wonder they're sliding the fuck out of the board!!!

This is so stupid.
Trump is still protecting them AND giving them money.
This is all Zionist damage control.

You mean the money Rand Paul is holding up, right?

Attached: Kang of Kangs.png (500x331, 333.62K)

Such digits in a slide thread?
Polite sage as slide threads do not need the privilege of visibility.

CHECKED AND WRECKED!!!

Kill yourself OP. I have never said that to anyone b4, and won't in the future, but you are a special case…At least have the decency to sterilize yourself.

Attached: download.jpeg (369x136, 5.99K)

or… you could cope harder

Or you could take the cock out of your mouth.

Attached: breaking news.PNG (752x424, 466.52K)

it's uncanny how you jews are always thinking about dicks

Attached: 1545811061700.jpg (480x487, 31.92K)

Attached: From Jew.jpg (500x486, 78.83K)

Attached: 1545454035234.jpg (441x368, 98.59K)

Attached: I Warned You.jpg (474x309, 53.29K)

he was right you know

This is probably the closest he has ever got. But the funny thing is, it probably isnt as intentional as people think. Tump isnt completely red pilled and still cares more about himself then any country or family memeber. So his reactions are based on HIM feeling crossed/lied to.

Still hopefully he does something with this sort of new information. One thing I do know, is that the globalists are really pissed off right now. I expect something big to happen with in the next 3 months to try and force Trumps hand. We will see how it goes.

Attached: 1545453551656.jpg (447x600, 73.41K)

If all everybody does is show me their dicks and make homosexual passes at you, you're going to eventually say something to every fag that approaches.

checked

I am also really, really, ridiculously good looking.
But I just take it as a compliment.

besides Kissinger …nixon was all fucked up. Why do you think he felt the need to record.

You are one retarded gorilla nigger of a faggot.

DAY OF THE PILLOW

Attached: 2D8D1ECA-9AAC-4122-8D9D-748B7801B949.jpeg (1152x990 203.45 KB, 183.55K)

Why the fuck are people shilling Nixon who ended the fucking gold standard holy shit some of you are the dumbest gorilla niggers I have ever seen

AWOOOOO TIME! ! ! POST AWOO'S TO BUMP! ! !

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KIKES DIE!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DIE YOU FORESKIN VAMPIRES!

Attached: A1.jpg (178x202 8.78 KB, 11.15K)

we know 100% that israel and south africa collaborated to test nuclear weapons. SA eventually gave them up, but israel never acknowledged having them. Only a foold would assume israel has no nukes. And this isn't counting all the USA and USSR nukes which israel could exert some influence over.

Don't you think a special prosecutor investigating foreign influence in US elections should avoid any appearance of foreign influence, let alone an actual foreign actor? I wonder what witches brew they're coming up with.. "The israelis provided us with intelligence that puts trump and putin in prague around the time of blah blah blah…"

yeah this shit became real old hat after the syria drawdown

and?
Starting a war against an offending nation who drops nuclear bombs to you is any problem to the so called "strongest country in the Earth"?
Nixon should have gassed them, by sacrificing a few cosmopolitan cities.

Look, it's the How's the weather in Ankara bot

Apparently they are actually British nukes under British control.. One user mentioned they have a paper warship in a base in kike land which enables them to store shit there.

Yep, these are the sick fucking pricks who ruined my government career for merely becoming aware of a nest of them forming in our government… The Jews and the Turks are one n the same.

Show no mercy, Zig Forums. They are the very definition of social rot and decay. They are true enemies of the United States. They are corruption itself. They think they are so self-justified that they don't give a flying fuck about other people's lives that they ruin. Get them Zig Forums. They are evil incarnate. Goddamn them, goddamn them forever, They stole my life from me. If I die k—ing Jews, then my life will have meaning again. Goddamn them !!! GOD DAMN the goddamn Jews !!!

Attached: Texas wildflowers.jpg (1600x1224, 601.8K)

Digits confirm Trump wins in 2020

Trump is a pedophile jew and only retards support this clown. Kill them all!

It would be cool to clone Jesus but you'd be mad to try since clones tend to have complications and personalities won't be identical. Not to mention infuriating virtually everyone due to religious reasons or breaking the scientist pact of no human clones due to likely complications.

Attached: glowniggs.jpg (555x381, 42.12K)

Like the Mossad sex-ring Stone himself was involved in, according to an article by Wayne Madsen published by his buddy Jonestein?
infowars.com/the-gop-and-israelis-running-honey-traps/

Attached: Roy Cohn Pedo 3.jpg (720x720, 116.84K)

Checked

Attached: Q autist.jpg (2600x1951, 694.38K)

Do you know what George Carlin said about "military intelligence" actually being an oxymoron.?
Mossad sure does.
Look at all of the noisy cats that got out of the bag about 9/11 at the World Trade Centers.

Attached: 6685764632343.jpg (618x447, 41.9K)

What does Zig Forums think about Roger Stone? Is he /ourguy/ or a literal cuck?

Attached: Roger_Stone_(14122466154)_(cropped).jpg (158x248, 13.33K)

found a little something
Directors,

kintera.org/atf/cf/%7BE54067E8-4771-4329-AF0C-3A2ED23CA780%7D/Microsoft%20Word%20-%20Release_TzedakahBall2006.pdf
well guess what?
best buddies is founded by Anthony shriver, the son of Eunice kennedy shriver and JFK's nephew, his brother tim is the president of Special Olympics which best buddies is partnered with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Shriver
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Shriver
so we have a connection between the kennedys and this spook

1. kill yourself
2. kill yourself for being unable to read the rules
3. kill yourself for supporting jewish shills

>(((the hill)))
Nice try, kike. Stone received some faulty intel from a source, then retracted his statements made based on that intel to settle a lawsuit when it came to be that the intel he was given by that source was faulty. Stop lying.

Samefag.

Kill yourself.

Nobody said "Stone is based" what OP said is that a mossad ring was uncovered thanks to information provided by Stone, which is the reason (((you))) are in immediate derail mode over whether or not Stone is based, which was never the point of the thread

You'd have to be retarded to believe that, and the article that's quoted isn't about NXIVM.

QRD OF WHAT WE HAVE THUS FAR:

Supposedly he raped his own kids
Didn't Zelinsky's Rabbi, David Greer, also rape children?
Is the connection something like kid raping?
citypages.com/news/bradlee-deans-attorney-larry-klayman-allegedly-sexually-abused-his-own-children-6544602

Klayman opposed Huber:
newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/larry-klayman-fbi-fisa-probe/2018/03/30/id/851736/
Klayman wrote a book called "Whores":
c-span.org/video/?c4445788/larry-klayman-discusses-book-whores
He was with Judicial Watch when they sued WH on behalf of Broaddrick, and their case was dismissed:
abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121718
KLAYMAN WANTED MUELLER FIRED
APPROX 08:00 IN
newsmeltdown.com/klayman-on-trump-looking-to-stall-mueller-investigation-bannons-role-in-wh-trump-approval-rating/

KLAYMAN MUST HAVE KNOWN MUELLER IS /ourguy/ AND WANTED HIM GONE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Hongju_Koh
huffingtonpost.com/author/aaron-zelinsky
Zelinsky went to Yale, Skull and Bones member?
SPECIAL COUNSEL IS AN ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE OPERATION TO BLACKMAIL TRUMP INTO SUPPORTING ISRAEL
ive gone all the way back to court documents in 1996 and cant connect the two at all. Closest i could get is a DEAN Zelinsky petitioning the City of chicago over long distance phone calls on oct 7/96 or some shit. (pic related)
then in the same document Larry Klayman petitioning against Baldwin hardware corp oct 21/96. (next pic related)
docshare.tips/us-supreme-court-jnl96_5756e7d9b6d87fc0808b4dc7.html
They are connected
It might be through a third person intermediary.

Q was real, Trump-sama is rounding up bad guys, the media is losing their shit at has never had fewer goyim who believe their lies as all polls show.

Deep state BTFO.

Fuck of you reactionary scum.

You will never pass as a woman you know.

>Deep State = JEW STATE

I don't even understand you jewish drivel. Take you toilet talk elsewhere, Ariel.

Attached: 1429883980193-0.png (270x515, 26.94K)

Nah, I'll stay and make you all mad. I've been doing it for years. It's one of the reasons I decided to shill for Trump on all outlets, I saw how mad he made you kikes.

If it's bad for you it's good for me you dumb cunt.

Why are you making up all this fanfiction? Kill yourself.

HMS ISRAEL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_frigate

The "state" is simply an HOA on an existing military base.

Attached: 1469063465193-0.png (530x643, 97.45K)

What? Cohn was Stone's (and Trump's) mentor, and, according to an article by Wayne Madsen, published by Stone's current employer Infowars, Stone's Israel-linked sexual blackmail operation was a continuation of Cohn's, which included chidren.

Was Trump a victim of this treatment? That could explain his singular drive to enhance his power level above all else.

It just dawned on me reading this thread; Ann Coulter reads us and posts here.

I've been following her for years now and especially lately she's been saying stuff like

"3-D CHESS: IT ONLY LOOKS LIKE TRUMP IS THROWING AWAY HIS PRESIDENCY!"

Ann gets drunk and posts here. She's a drunky; she boozes it up and shitposts here I can feel it in my bone(r). I love you Ann. Saint Anne save us from the kikenvermin. You are the torch of eternal light. You have been gifted with great power. Lead us to victory.