Merry Christmas, Zig Forums!

No more funding to our invaders.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1078638249562775552?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Damage control this, kikes.

Attached: Merry christmas central america_796166_6879810 (1).jpg (1200x1444, 207.82K)

but will he actually do anything to stop the caravans or is he just going to provoke more migrants?

Attached: gzql4cqeng301.jpg (645x729, 39.97K)

Sage Negated

I guess you're going to pretend the wall isn't happening, too.

There is no wall.

TELL ME WHEN ITS DONE.

When was the last time Trump tweeted something and it actually happened? Tell me when the funding actually gets cut and I'll celebrate.

Attached: 1402088484730.jpg (483x513, 187.74K)

Doesn't Congress fuck around with foreign aid spending?
Got to clean out Congress in order to get any major changes done.

SAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORTSAGE REPORT SAGE REPORT
FUCK OFF CUCKCHAN

Attached: 12249a30a63ca8bf93ed2d732109ee472c0059d3456bd3aad35d924cff58f81c.png (1277x1879, 333K)

Hahah you faggots are literally seething. JTRIG BTFO.

The best thing he has done is tweet about the South African stuff and that seemed to stop the niggers over there from grabbing white land.

You were banned for a reason, paid jewish shill. Your ZOG emperor has no power here.

That did nothing. They passed the amendment anyway. No one did anything about it.

I've never been banned and you're just angry that Trump continues to please his base.

You were never part of his base, your opinion is irrelevant. You're a fucking retarded Bernie Bro, I can tell by the semen dripping from your posts.

How is this even deserving of my arguments?
Who gives a fuck about beaners, either get rid of the free gibs that they come for, or build CONCRETE WALL (no fences allowed). This will only piss them off and cause them to zerg for zog.

ICE asked for a see-through barrier and that's what they'll get. Pretending that your wishes trump ICE's just makes you look dumb ya bitch.

Also bump.

Too bad he always chickens out at the last moment. Trump is all hat and no cattle.

ICE, in my town, won't even perform their duties properly. Often they won't even check up on a tip, fuck you moshe.
Would you have me believe that there is a single uncompromised government agency at this point? Please try to convince me that ICE isn't cucked as can be.

Why would I believe anything you say, Chaim? You're obviously just a butthurt leftover from the lefty wave which crested in 2015 and has been receding ever since.

If ICE isn't doing their job in your town call the HQ in Washington. Somehow I doubt the veracity of your little tale you just wove though.

You realize that Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's was at this time in his Presidency, and that Trump's approval rating is higher than when he was elected, and that he'll win again don't you?

I mean you're obviously an ass blasted leftard but you probably realize it's not looking good. Your major DNC heads are openly saying that white males are simply not welcome in the party, while at the same time saying they need "fresh faces" for 2020. It's a formalization of the informal policy of throwing whites out of the left, and it's going to kill you. Probably literally.

I can't help but laugh at you, you're defeated but somehow you're content to double down on the strategies which chopped your fucking balls off and stuffed them down your throat in 2016. Trump even had a historic house victory this year, even Reagan lost more seats in his first midterm.

You're finished you dumb cuck. Please keep doubling down though, it's working perfectly for us Trump supporters.

bump against transgendered people

Trump will eventually win.

Attached: winning_time.jpg (350x427, 28.67K)

Checked, shills continually BTFO over and over, it's really just sad at this point. Any criticism of Trump is fake news. I'd welcome legit criticism but the left is so high on their own supply that they can't proffer it.