The irrelevancy of the democratic political process and the worship of criminality and consumerism

I saw local coverage of a funeral for a member of a notorious biker gang recently. The church parishioner welcomes them, hundreds of members of this drug dealing, human trafficking, extortionist group came to pay respects to a fallen member. Members of the community, blue collar workers, generally look up to and revere these “outlaws” (boomer outlaws are really just normies tbh), while their brothers and sisters and sons and daughters die at alarming rates from overdoses these people peddle. City politicians tolerate and are probably somewhat complicit in the presence of these organizations, their clubhouses, while the street level gangs fight it out and do their dirty work. Netflix glorified these groups in their shows, pretty young women flock to them, and their social media accounts get countless likes.

How have we fallen so far as a society to tolerate this kind of criminality? It makes me wonder what kind of a drastic change in society would have to take place to even begin to start cleaning up the mess our worthless democratically elected leaders have let flourish.

It all comes down to money. Always. We need a leader who is incorruptible. Someone who is already dead, tbh. Worldly wants will always be the weak link. I don’t see anyone willing to actually be a real leader anymore. There’s nobody worth voting for. I’m unsure if even a democratic political process is compatible with a just and better world.

I see folks talking about their hopes for a better political leader, the MAGA idiots, the leafs who think Bernier will be the saviour of the North, etc. I don’t think so. We are too rootless, tribalism is nearly totally extinct in this part of the world, and traditionalism is conflated with consumerism in such an inextricable manner that one feels seminally guilty for even considering wanting to upend it all.

Is the true red pill that voting and the political process is irrelevant? I don’t trust anyone who isn’t willing to give up material comforts in exchange for impeachability. Year ZERO.

Attached: D3492C22-7DE6-413B-9ACE-55B94F85EE40.jpeg (255x182, 22.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/nemjwq/my-gay-prison-gang-fights-neo-nazis
inmateaid.com/inmate-profiles/dennis-michael-mintun
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
nytimes.com/1996/10/21/world/275000-in-belgium-protest-handling-of-child-sex-scandal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is pretty much it. Finding people who are not motivated by money isn't that easy.
Even if they are found, they are identified and sidelined. If people want to change the world, they need to start copying the tactics of the powerful.

But with money, you could do anything.
Paying off the homeless to riot, for instance. The wealthy already do this as part of astroturfing.

Rob Ford .. Mayor for Life.
Based as fuck

It seems that way, but I think the point is that things need to get really bad for an alternative to have popular support. Aside from that there needs to be a call for a type of paramilitaries made up members of that shade of incorruptibility mentioned. I’m not sure if individual people’s motivations would align with that. I sure don’t see members capable of being part of a warrior class in character or spirit anywhere I go. I wonder if all people are so lost as I felt and just don’t know it.

The fact he got elected and loved is testament to the tone of the post

You don't need much money to do anything.

They were never meant to vote. Dipshits vote for city bonds to pass then complain that their yearly rent goes up 600 dollars, and then have the nerve to complain.

Something tells me you're not from Toronto, and only follow (((the news))) Dude loved everyone … the only politician I've ever heard of who would give people his cell number, and would actually answer the call. Always down to smoke a phatty. If you want a red pill on him … find footage (non-news) of his funeral procession. People lined the streets, and walked his body to the church. He would have won re-election if he didn't drop out cause of cancer. He was the people's Mayor.

You already know what needs to be done with degenerates. Everybody here knows what needs to be done. The problem is leaders always worried about how history will look at them for not finding a peaceful solutions to all problems.

Why does this theme keep coming up over and over and over and over?

Don't answer it's a rhetorical question.

Patrick Little.

My take is that 'there is no political solution'. Our institutions are now so utterly corrupt there is little hope that we will elect some savior politician through the system.
I also do not think there is a revolutionary military solution available to us at the moment either. Being prepared is always good (frankly necessary), but going off on some idiot crusade with no realistic strategy probably has to do more with your own suicide wish than any real plan to save our people.

Once you accept that nobody is coming to save us you can start actually thinking of strategies. Part of the problem with white people is that frankly we conquered half the world, created the most prosperous societies the world has ever seen, and then became complacent and lazy. We built these great systems and then put all our faith in them. We want to just vote once every few years and then expect the problem to be fixed.

Does this mean don't vote ? No. vote all the time. Just keep your expectations low and realistic. Vote strategically and keep pressure on these people to follow through on the promises of theirs that you actually care about. Don't give your enemy control of the board just because you don't see an immediate solution.
But the reality is that forming our own communities and learning to rely on them instead of the government is probably the only viable long-term solution. It may be centuries before we again have a government that represents 'us' as a people, and we need to adapt to that reality now rather than later. The government, which was once part of that natural organized order within white societies, is now our enemy.

Attached: find_remedy.jpg (850x400, 42.7K)

Attached: 4e2d2b80a30cbd833fee52f50277c3d32d6c30524356ee97376edf57ad4795d9.jpg (480x360, 60.96K)

All Hail the Knights of the Pipe

Do you guys know Omar Khadr and his current status in Canada? I think most of you do, but if you don't here is the story: Omar is a muzzie piece of shit, who was building IEDs to kill allied troops during the Afghan invasion in 2001. He was the only survivor of an assault on a Taliban compound where he was taken prisoner. The soldiers likely took him prisoner instead of putting one between his eyes because he was 15 years old. The little shit is hauled off to Gitmo and rots there for 10 years, pleads guilty to throwing a grenade that killed a medic. He is repatriated to Canada in 2012 because like every smart terrorist piece of shit, his parents had secured Canadian citizenship and passports for themselves. After returning to Canada some soulless faggot lawyers manage to get him a 10.5 million dollar out of court settlement because the CSIS officers sent down to Gitmo during his imprisonment didn't give him a blowjob.

These are the facts. Now the purpose of my post. This piece of soulless shit got admitted to, get this, a nursing program. Here's my question to you guys: Do you think a male who had a criminal record for "domestic assault" would ever be admitted to a nursing program? Or how about somebody with no criminal record at all, but is merely accused of improper sexual "conduct". Do you think such an individual would be admitted to a nursing program?

How about this. What if you already were in the nursing program, and some chick you fucked accuses you of "rape". Do you think you'd get to complete your nursing degree?

Last question: How many women do you think Khadr has fucked from his nursing program?

This guy walks around the city in broad daylight. Nobody has done anything to him. Why hasn't some biker gang, or the mob taken this guy out? Some of these psychos kill people over petty "beef". Nobody in the criminal underworld feels disgusted by having this waking turd breathing the same air they do. I find this extremely hard to believe.

I'm sure he is being protected, and the government must have paid off the criminal underworld to leave him alone. In addition to giving him $10.5 mil the government is also making sure he lives long enough to enjoy it. This is Trudeau's doing. He gave this Muslim shit 10.5 mil before the case even went to trial.

Two danish tourist girls lost their heads in Morocco for being white. This muzzie piece of shit walks around Edmonton unmolested, and has 10.5mil in the bank.
This is cuck morality.

This is the piece of shit country that is Canada

It's even worse. Look at the entire Khadr family. It's an entire family of fucking terrorists that repeatedly take advantage of how fucking retarded the Canadian govt. is.

Omar's dad was one of Al Qaeda's top guys for years. At one fucking point he was blown to pieces in Afghanistan in some battle between rival warlords and this POS gets flown from Afghanistan back to Canada to get the best possible medical treatment before he flies his family back out to Pakistan to train his kids to become terrorists.

The entire fucking family are terrorists.

Attached: ride.jpg (1391x783, 232.69K)

This guy gets it. At the end of the day its not about Trump or Bernie or left vs right, We just need a leader with good morals and someone who will not fall into greed.

you're not wrong, but you need to think bigger…we not only need an incorruptible leader, we need an incorruptible aristocratic order of millions of people from which to select that leader…we need radically new forms of social and political organization that can address the degeneracy you point out…why is everyone ok with it? Money, yes, but also because they have never been shown things whose value exists beyond money…eventually this bidding war between immaterial values like honor and material wealth like money is going to reach unsustainable levels, and then, hopefully, all at once people will start jumping ship for the immaterial side, basically because of inflation…no matter how much we lie to people and say "see, isn't unprincipled consumerism great? You're rich! You get what you want! see! see?", inflation is still a basic problem and eventually the ponzi scheme will collapse. At that point, people will start asking, if I'm already suffering and starving, why don't I do that in service to an ideal? Thenceforth volkish social clubs, private intelligence, ideologically aligned private militaries, etc.

Attached: ts81fWrLNz-6[1].png (300x250, 32.31K)

He was a normal guy outside of the drugs.

The Ford brothers were wealthy due to their father creating a label sticker company that makes $100 million a year. They're all bonehead dolts and degenerates ( no I'm not a lefty/liberal/NDP) and frankly incapable of creating such a company. I strongly suspect it's a money laundering scam for Ontario crime syndicates.

It's disgusting that we have to choose between bolshevik criminals that want us dead and dope pushing criminals that figure their criminal wealth entitles them to be our leaders.

There will be a time for leaders, after the blood of these washes the streets and mixes in the sewers with the other traitors.

THANK YOU! I thought fhat I was the only one who noticed this shit. This is a huge problem.

Law abiding people are demonized, assaulted, deplatformed, and fired for their speech. Yet criminals are revered, sympathized, platformed, and hired for their bad actions. Remember the Vice article that revered a pedophile for attacking Nazis? I'm not making this shit up:
vice.com/en_us/article/nemjwq/my-gay-prison-gang-fights-neo-nazis
inmateaid.com/inmate-profiles/dennis-michael-mintun

The worst part is that the people who defend criminals, usually left wing activists and kikes, insist that they have a high moral ground and that we're the bad people. Give me a break, we're objectively good.

Islamic terrorism is very easy to solve. You just need to ban key Muslim majority countries. So far, there has been no Islamic terrorist attack under his presidency because of his policies.

The issue lies within kikes and leftists who claim that those solutions are "human rights violations". Rather than just enact sensible effective policies that only affect the outsiders who perpetuate that kind of terrorism in the first place, they would rather enact an illogical ineffective police state that fails in preventing terrorism and succeeds in eliminating the rights of every citizens. Not only are we monitored through expanded mass surveillance, we lose the tools and property to defend ourselves. If we obtain them, then we are promptly punished for it.
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/

Notice how there were crickets from kikes and leftists despite it being a legitimate human rights violation for cops to gun a native citizen down without a warrant. Yet, they routinely clutch pearls over ICE having children die in their facilities shortly after migrant parents abuse them by making them starve/thirst or leaving their infection untreated during a long journey.

Honest people live well and happily.

Corrupt people die on their swords.

If you really wanted an honest leader, you wouldn't refer to wanting a dead leader. Only those who are already dead inside and have given up on contentment submit themselves to violent and criminal conducts. There is no more pure hatred of life than that expressed by people who traumatize themselves with extreme and invasive behaviors that rob them of the capacity of relaxation and positive acceptance.

Look at how much happier sincerely religious people are over those who lie or live against religion. Longer, more contented lives are the reward of honesty. I don't believe it is strictly religion as such which ensures this, but the basic nature of honesty itself, which is peace and contentment. Liars must often eventually resort to violence, while violents must always eventually resort to lies; honesty abjures both patterns.

But OP probably knew that when they posted. This place has been hard left extremist since the old "new" priesthood set up shop to control it.

If you want to express your hatred of life, just keep sliding towards the belief that your opponents are irreparably bigoted extremists. The greater work of charisma is performed by the anticharismatics, after all, and those who can see both paths can choose the direction of massive systems. Be aware that there's always time to change the road you're on.

THESE ARE THE FOOT SOLDIERS THAT WE WANT WHEN THE RACE WAR STARTS YOU FUCKING CUCK

Shill/retard detected. If what you said was remotely true, then George Lincoln Rockwell would still be alive now.

People who are unable to control themselves are always the first ones to fuck you over. Degenerates won't be your allies, they'll generally be your traitors. Hence why the most of them identify as criminals and antifa types who fuck over the white working class for drugs, cum, and fame. They're the leakers who do a 180 so that they can obtain additional clout. Broken tools will not only slow you down, they can potentially harm you or give a faulty product in the end.

You can see a microcosm of this occurring in the black community, and I don't need to go into elaborate detail since it's a no-brained. Where niggers currently selling their race out for chinks who treat them worse than whites.

They have a really hot spot for criminals and illegal immigrants

Attached: 1471644061217.jpg (1280x720, 131.92K)

He's a useful political touchstone. Child terrorist is a grey area our (((society))) hasn't explored before. (Ask Israel what they do about child terrorists.) Same deal with Maher Arar, the FBI informant who Assad caught and our Cheka (RCMP) decided to fuck with for reasons.

He couldn't become an RN but they create a new class of nurses every ten years or so to break unions, he is likely one of those "practical personal care nurses" they used to call orderlies. Probably does home care shit (literally shit sometimes too).

He's a Muslim, user. Biker gangs are masonic and they usually have Shriners who suck mudslime cock.

Yep go read Solzinitsen's Gulag Archepelago; teh criminals were used by the Bolsheviks to terrorize the political resisters to the Bolshevik jew regiime. And guess what? those criminal gangs are full of jews, including the HA. Sonny Barger, HA president for life is a jew. HA are anglo jews.

I knew all the worst criminals in my hometown; 80% jews. Jews ain't some timid little bookworm in a funny hat you know. Most of those pro wrestlers are jews.

We tolerate the kikes and traitors like Nancy Pelosi. Honestly, I'd rather be run by a biker gang than these Zionist, warmongering, genocidal pieces of filth.

Except for the kikes, the niggers, the chinks, the gooks, the Indians, the Arabs, the spics, and pretty much every other race that the kikes and their Shabbos Goyim imported into our lands.

Yes. Real politics is violence. Violence is the only thing that the political elite respect. But don't actually do anything yet because disorganized violence is almost as ineffective as peaceful protest.

This thread is a mighty black pill

It should motivate you to seek leadership positions and expand your skillset. I get blackpilled/pessimistic if I'm not working. The idle mind is the devil's plaything after all.

Even if you feel incompetent as a leader (every leader feels like that), you'll always be better than the current leaders who incompetent and corrupt.

The second sentence is literally meaningless word salad

Your peaceful and honest world is not insulated from the outside

This is why I'm a monarchist. First, accept that corruption always happens and leaders always end up better off than the majority of people. Then instead of whining about it or putting ineffective laws in to try to stop it, embrace it and just make your leader rich enough not to be bothered by money. Give him a big palace and plenty of luxury and suddenly his incentive is 100% to do whats best for everyone else, to avoid revolution.

You can't buy an already super wealthy person whos neck is on the line when it comes to their country's prosperity and justice.

Actually yeah you can. Rich people go crazy squandering vast fortunes for no good thing, often by simply being degenerate gamblers or huge wastrels. Huge amounts of money and never having to work or worry about survival tends to make people go insane, first turning them into psychopaths with no empathy and then later as degenerate gamblers, alcoholics, drug addicts, sex freaks, child rapists and on and on.

The era of monarchy is long past. Time to move on and step up to the next level or stay behind and perish.

Duh? Representative democracy is a retarded system, and only exists because of, and to benefit (((them))).

You need to spread the decision making as much as possible. One asshole cant do much damage with majority overvoting him.

Belgium's former king was a rancid fat evil pedophile who evidently was the guy hiring Mark DuTroux to do his dirty work, kidnapping and keeping little girls in his dungeon.

nytimes.com/1996/10/21/world/275000-in-belgium-protest-handling-of-child-sex-scandal.html

Tens of thousands of Belgians gathered in the heart of Brussels today, waving white balloons and white flowers in a popular outpouring of anger and frustration over a widening child sex scandal.

The White March, as it was called by organizers, was one of the largest in the country's recent history, drawing some 275,000 Belgians and supporters from neighboring countries, the police said.

It capped a week of spontaneous protests that erupted after Belgium's highest court removed a magistrate widely seen as a hero in the scandal, Jean-Marc Connerotte, from investigations into a pedophile and child pornography ring. So far, 13 people have been charged in the case, which involves the kidnapping, sexual abuse and killing of several children, with at least seven young girls still missing.

The court ruled that Mr. Connerotte had compromised his impartiality by accepting a free dinner at a fund-raiser for the parents of missing children.

The ruling prompted the public, already outraged by reports of the crimes and the slowness of investigators to respond, to take to the streets. The dismissal also followed press reports that Mr. Connerotte was on the verge of disclosing the names of senior government officials who had been recognized on confiscated videotapes, and during allegations of a high-level cover-up.

Continue reading the main story
The march had been planned before Mr. Connerotte's dismissal last week, and gained momentum in the days following, which were marked by spontaneous protests around the country aimed increasingly at the nation's entire political and judicial class.

People from all ages and parts of the country gathered in the capital today, some wearing the white clothes and caps urged by organizers as a demonstration of hope.

Some 1,400 police officers were assigned to control the crowd, though the protesters marched peacefully, heeding calls for calm from King Albert, Prime Minister Jean-Luc Dehaene and the parents of the missing children.

I find that line of thinking unacceptably pessimistic. Hitler and co. managed to turn his native Germany from the degenerate cesspool that was the Weimar Republic into a world power within his lifetime.

A movement full of christards will always fail, the people on here are dumber than shit. You could have a 300 IQ genius leading your movement and it would still be shit, why - because morons don't want to follow an intelligent leader.

This. A good leader will always despise the masses. Stupid filth who don't know what's good for them. Lead them but never interact with them. Have someone else do that.