Sun worship aka Satanism

The Illuminati is a sun worshiping cult. The all seeing eye is the eye of Horus aka Ra.In ancient times, Sun worship was associated with false religion. People who worshiped the sun were influenced by Satan aka Lucifer the light-bringer. The Freemasons, Zionists, Jesuits all are connected.

Attached: sun gods of ancient times apollo mithra.jpg (961x718, 232.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

profhugodegaris.wordpress.com/?s=Jewish&submit=Search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: jesuits.gif (518x205 7.22 KB, 35.39K)

NASA is a masonic agency who worships the sun
The moon missions were named after the Greek solar deity Apollo
They believe the Sun to be the supreme celestial entity and the moon to be inferior

Attached: ff477-nasa-mason-signs.jpg (259x194 73.81 KB, 11.65K)

kys christcuck

it's the JEWS not "satan" or "moloch" fringe bullshit

Famous Masons include Pythagoras and Copernicus

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (800x450 232.18 KB, 61.47K)

fuck off this is no longer your nazi larpboard

Not all Jews are bad. There is cult among the Jews that controls the Zionists.The Jewish people have been mislead and are being used in a Satanic sacrifice.

Attached: star-of-david-or-star-of-remphran.jpg (860x681, 119.96K)

Get fucked kikesservative.

Attached: 822E823B-4B8F-4838-B493-31E7A063C4BE.gif (500x522, 102.2K)

Shut up mossad.

Enlil is a space nigger

What's wrong with worshiping the sun? It gives energy and life.

Attached: Black Sun, Symbol.png (800x800, 50.22K)

originally it was several esoteric cults using the same themes with different actors eg christ, ra, odin. eventually some cults took over areas. then massive take conglomeration occured with rome because they only wanted money and standard laws across the empire. so like the united states of america has local state law and then US law both are active. then rome became the struggling christian empire and was almost crushed but the lingering isolation in britton of the former slaves and cities were emulated by the natives (bretons, picts, and such other savages) so they obeyed rome as niggers obey whites. they had enough power to save rome so the pope(ceaser) gave them lawful right to rule through his communion with God. so in england they went to war between those who supported the pope and those who wanted to be truley sovereign kings. basically the war of the roses and then the jews come in here with the church because the contention was the the female heir couldnt inherit the lands of the kingdom by ancient but valid common law, the pope wanted them to ascend but the rightful by the common law and tradition said thats gay. so then u get illuminati vs catholics. the ones the pope chose forged a lineage from king david through solomons line to make the appointment religiously and legally backed. the fraud is clearly known and was proven some years ago, thats what the queen has no power and they are going broke. the actual family who should rule are the house of orange i believe and they own Louisiana through new Orleans (new house of Orleans)

Attached: read a book nigger.jpg (1174x1200 1.46 MB, 256.66K)

I see, we're being raided by stormfront again

=OK=

=OK=

OK

t. kike, go shill somewhere else faggot

profhugodegaris.wordpress.com/?s=Jewish&submit=Search

Give the 3rd article a read, it's starts with "THE CORE PROBLEM OF…"
Old paper from a slightly insane professor that does a great job succinctly outlining the Zionist connection to Tzvi's/Shabbetean/Frankist ideals, which is what powers the philosophy of the Rothschild money network that's behind our modern world affairs.

That being said, the guy who wrote this stopped doing this research in recent years & now gives worldwide talks on creating a 'global society'. I don't know what happened, but I think we can take a guess.

Yes, those photographs prove it!

You sound like a shitskin. Those races closest to the equator traditionally have lunar calendars and as such revere the moon. The more Northern races have always followed a solar calendar and have revered the Sun.

Niggers worship the moon, humans worship the sun. Now kill yourself, jew on a stick and moon demon worshiping christcuck.

Attached: 528074169df72b651ecbb57d41fd4dbf2c60d36d30346ac45b491e942580dacc.gif (480x270, 908.87K)

Disinformation shill.. Lucifer is the first bringer of light It is the morning star.

The sun is an archetypal representation of a God of light. Not the fucking god of the underworld or a god of tera or earth. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT>

Everything is Satan worship to you nut bags.

Sun worship isn't Satanic.

There's several houses with legitimate claims, but they should hand the crown back over to the Britons. Not that they ever would. It will go to another Hapsburg Saxe house.

As for the current house having legitimate claims, my views have already been clearly explained, and the Windsors got pissed at me for them.

How mad the sodomites are.

Thanks, user. Sources are appreciated.

There is a weird vibe on Zig Forums. I complained about Pagan vs. Christian threads… basically asking anons to help name the Jew… instead, the Jew answered with fake, NPC occult threads.

Wew. They're a slippery tribe. I've seen the real deal on Zig Forums in the past. Undeniable evidence. Guess all the oldfags have given up on Zig Forums.

Said the double nigger rapefugee. (((Stormfront))) is probably more suitable to you fags.

There’s already a much better thread on elite occultism you. Lurk until you learn to use the catalogue poz pig.

Attached: AD105661-40CA-41F8-8192-9A3568278008.jpeg (462x650, 72.68K)

This is all true

All religions except for Christianity has been jewed

As we see in these threads these jewish symbols are now in these jewish made religions like Islam paganism and Etc

Yep, they mad.

My taste in women is nothing close to what you think.

You dont have to be illuminati or a freemason or a jew to worship the sun. Welcome to the human race, walk into my church, throw down a beach towel and face the sun. The church is open to all and can be found in all coastal regions

Attached: worship the sun.jpg (838x558, 165.49K)

Thanks. Any tips? I'm as guilty as any newfag… I'm all-in, but looking for genuine content, not shills LARPing.

I'd rather read the catalogue than most of these recent low-quality gay threads… but don't know where to start.

Just stay here the shills are buttblasted we talk about this

the more they call you a new fag the more they tell you to leave

The more you gotta stay

Think for yourself

Daily reminder: kike literally means "Anti-Christian".

Kike means circle actually

You won't find any information here that you won't have to pay for, and as a person that has given a large quantity of real information already. I know you will have to pay the fags to get access to that same information, unless you're lucky and find a nice woman or straight guy to give you said information. Good luck. The structure is designed this way for a reason.

Once it leaves my mind and hits the boards, it's up to you to decide what you're going to do with that information. I don't charge for information. I only facilitate the fags filtering out the people whom don't belong.

How's your schizophrenia?

oh look another single sentence low-effort OP that won't get deleted

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Wrong way round saturnfag.
They're all saturn worshippers.
Remember all the black cubes and the hexagon on saturn? That's who (((they))) worship.

Fuck off, read more Evola. Moon god, motherland, and female-worship is your issue, not the Sun or the Fatherland.

Attached: evola.jpg (363x501, 21.78K)

First of everything, Satanism is an offshoot of Judaism, Judaism is the worship of saturn and matter. Satanism has nothing to do with the sun, Even Jesus Christ held the title of "Emperor of the Sun" In the early days of the Christian Roman Empire

Freemasonry was founded in the 17th Century

TL;DR: OP is an ignorant and disgusting subhuman piece of shit

Attached: wotan-consciousness.jpg (1600x999, 354.8K)

reddit spacers?

Daily reminder that you're fucking wrong no matter how many times you repeat this shit.
Quit filling threads with your kopipe.

Attached: Memeinati.gif (382x498, 490.11K)

why do /int/ and Zig Forums think that this shilling will ever work

Semites, not semties. Fucking typo.

I thought Saturn worship was satanism

Attached: 1545912327532.jpg (1578x4350, 3.24M)

OP get gassed.
Check out the Electric Universe to understand the archetypes and their celestial connotations.

>>>/bugchasers/

At the top of the page is a button which says
CATALOGUE
You retarded turbonigger. There is also an option to search for nouns you are interested in, which may be in threads already. Stop posting, let this thread die, and lurk /sig/ and the book threads until you are at least as intelligent as the potatoes at JIDF.

Attached: B0D1AB9D-9EE0-4363-8BE3-06116FAA94F1.jpeg (622x767, 71.09K)

That's due to kiked translations. KJV only translates the phrase in Isaiah 14:12 as "Lucifer, son of the morning" and the Vulgate simply says "Lucifer, who rose in the morning". Jesus is the "bright and morning star" as goes Revelation 22:16.

The sun is the most natural thing there is.
I love life, nature; the sun.

Fuck yeah, sun. Praise the Sun. Only niggers don't need the sun because they have so much of it.

Wrong.
They worship Satan.
No, what they meant by illumination used to be similar to enlightenment. Their pracises have been corrupted. The Templars who stopped being christcucks for example were gradually corrupted only way after creating their mythos.

Daily reminder: An alternative name for pagan was 'gentile'

Be Christian, two billion followers, control entire governments, flooding the EU with foreign immigrants, starting wars in the Middle East, funding Israel, sending our taxes to africa, prostituting white woman to blacks.

Let me quote havamal about the sun and warmth.

These things are thought the best:
Fire, the sight of the sun,
Good health with the gift to keep it,
And a life that avoids vice.

this is what christcucks actually believe

the eternal christcuck destroyed it all but refuses to take responsibility

Attached: christcuck cope posting.jpg (434x434, 74K)

An Aryan man doesn't worship celestial objects at all. Get the fuck out you smelly whigger.

Attached: Stars34.jpg (639x358, 25.39K)

Satan comes from Saturn.

Attached: saturnism.jpg (618x677, 107.93K)

Trash this tard post

REquired reading!

It started out as a bible reading sect in Catholicism because it was illegal to read the bible. Later it became Christian occultism.
Jesus Father was Saturn/Chronos/EL or godfather of the pantheon.

That's why Jesus said, don't kill kids anymore and "I'm the only son" because Yahweh was a son of EL, and so was a lot of other gods. Moloch was EL in the North of Syria.
Jesus changed the game

Attached: history of satan.jpg (1542x5545, 1.26M)

Whoever made that picture has never read the Bible, kek.

You never read the bible it seems. You read the kosher English translation.