Staff Sling v Dodge Challenger revelation

Until now, I had only thought the guy merely hit the car with a metal pole. Turns out, he actually used the fabric of the flag to sling a water bottle full of concrete at the car. No wonder Fields thought it was a gunshot and ducked down and floored it.

What are the odds that the jury was made aware of this?

Attached: FieldsBOTTLE.gif (530x408, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlineacademiccommunity.uvic.ca/carbc/2018/05/23/the-safety-benefits-of-thc-blood-testing-a-research-summary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does anyone have a hidden chest camera they could sneak into a Clerk of Court's office somehow to record what displays on this laptop?

Attached: StaffSlingExample.jpg (1340x1328 460.11 KB, 87.39K)

No wonder it embedded in the windshield. I had wondered about that.
More of their disguised (and unpunished) use of lethal weaponry.

Charlottesville needs to be sacked and burnt to the ground. The whole town is a bastion of faggot nigger jew commies. Antiwhite and bent on our destruction. Fuck em.

Another martyr. Add him to the pile from this decade along with Alerta Judía and National Action

His attorney has a copy.

Mistrial. Wrong place to hold the trial due to massive coverage. Indeed, it is unlikely he CAN receive a fair trial. Suppressed evidence which might have completely changed the verdict.

finally got ahold of Heyer's autopsy, her blood shows she was on drugs
I don't know anything about drugs though. Could someone tell me how intoxicated that is? Doesn't seem like very much.

The bottle I'm talking about did not embed in the windshield, photos show it falling to the ground after striking the rear of the vehicle.

Denise Lunsford is friends with Nina Alice Antony, he needs a new one. Apparently some "Joe Hill" got added last-minute to distract from Lunsford, I know nothing at all about him.

Juries are already tainted by MSM coverage of event, so you may as well taint them in a balanced way by releasing all vids to the entire public, let them digest it, then repool the jury who has already been exposed to public discussion of all videos, not just the cherrypicked ones.

Attached: HeyerDrugs.png (431x91, 26.5K)

Not just suppressed evidence, but also fabricated evidence.

The autopsy is fake

just found the perfect movie soliloquy to explain why Heather Heyer was an aggressor

be more specific

are you meaning because you think she didn't die?

Attached: CripsBloods.png (419x399, 256.67K)

Barely. You wouldn't be able to feel it at that low of a dose. For comparison, a common amount in marijuana edibles these days is around 15-20mg

According to this article at onlineacademiccommunity.uvic.ca/carbc/2018/05/23/the-safety-benefits-of-thc-blood-testing-a-research-summary/ :
"After smoking cannabis, THC levels rise very rapidly in blood and peak within three to 10 minutes often at levels around 70 to 100 ng/ml in whole blood, depending on the person and dose. Around an hour after smoking, THC levels decline by about 90% and very gradually decrease afterwards. "
0.0021 mg/L = 2100 ng/L so going by the article above she was high as fuck if a pool of blood contained so much THC
Granted I don't know shit and I couldn't find too much information on blood content of THC in terms of how high you get

holy shit, I just realized the article specified ng/ml
please no bully im going to bed

Based on that dose could you estimate how long ago it was that she took the marijuana?

don't worry about it, I had to stare at your post a couple minutes to realize the L > ml change.

I wonder how come this study measures in ng/mL while the autopsy measures in mg/L

In order to measure lower quantities over time a more sensitive test regime is needed for the most accurate results. An autopsy analysis doesn't need to be that precise.
She probably had a joint an hour before the protest.

Nigger, this means fucking nothing. Weed relaxes you and makes you hungry. It's not going to have any fucking effect whatsoever on her death unless you want to long-term blame the "munchies" from weed making her fat. Are you some fucking retard that actually thinks weed is some super hallucinogen like jewlywood and cartoons tell you it is?

Fuck off back to reddit.

Is this the new tactic they're teaching you to use?

Zero. His attorney was part of the same clique and threw the case. She presented nothing and pushed for a plea deal instead of defense.

it's cuckchannel niggers, instead of saying go back to cuckchan they say go back to reddit

Denise Lunsford is know known to be friends with Nina Antony, they had agreed prior to the Dec 2017 hearing to seal the video evidence. John Hill must've been in on it too since he didn't object. I don't know if he ever disagreed with Lunsford on anything or if he knew about her prior relationship with Antony.

Could anyone help me in analyzing this hi-res photo taken from the front (from south)? I'm trying to match up people in the crowd from the various images taken from the back (from north) but am having a very difficult time with it. I'm hoping people could crop out sections and used a colored circle along with a photo from north/rear which also shows same person.

This clearly must've happened before the crowd that had been chasing Fields from the south caught up with him and busted in his windows, so it wasn't that long after the crash. But I think it was after the cars had been pushed further down, which might explain why some of the people from the initial front photos might be out of frame, since I think they got pushed at least a full car's length.

For example, with the crop I post, am I rigtht in thinking the is the same guy and girl lying on the ground? Or did I get mixed up? Anyone else stand out?

Attached: 2circlesFromNorth.jpg (3200x1680 1.23 MB, 1.06M)

What is the highest def version of fatty-glasses-newport Heather images we have? I am wondering about making pamphlets/posters with it. Don't put criticism on them, make them gush about how amazing she is, and how cute her glasses and braid look, and how this shows her bravely marching as a proud woman and not some silly selfies when she was a teen girl. Just get someone to subtly put these up on 4th street with the other memorials, and take photos of it, and try to record who takes them down to hide her appearance.

Attached: OldPhotoHeld2.jpg (576x1024 75.99 KB, 71.38K)

We like the fact that this dumb nigger is in jail. It proves what we'd been saying this whole time: Don't go, it's a honeypot. Expecting the pozzed government to let him off the hook is overly naive.

Don't fall for honeypots.

Whether or not it was organized as a honeypot is immaterial. Unless you want to make some argument like "all rallies are honeypots, never organize, never protest, don't try to defend anyone unjustly jailed for trying this approach"?

I don't expect them to let him off, but we can do our damnedest to show that they SHOULD, to help people understand how corrupt they are and how twisted the media is. The more we expose it, the more of a teachable moment it becomes. They could write textbooks on it a century from now.

BTW can anyone show me where Marissa Blair and Marcus Martin were standing prior to the crash? I can only seem to find the shot of Martin rolling off the back hood. Supposedly they were walking next to Heyer and supposedly Marcus pushed Melissa out of the way. But I can't fin them in the footage/photos aside from the one.