Cryptocurrency/Blockchain and Zig Forums

So I've noticed this the past several years. That many anons are either dismissive or paranoid with using any sort of cryptocurrency. I do share some of your concerns. Why place your own wealth into a string of code if we get a civilization destroyed solar flare? Some believe, and I'm on the fence about it, that bitcoin is an NSA tier social experiment, created in 2009 at the height of the previous recession. It's also interesting to me that the crypto market had one of its reoccurring bubbles about a year before the stock market folllwed a similar parabolic rise and has been on the cusp of free fall at any moment. Sure innawoods may come and you ought to stockpile the essentials fitst, but that may never come to pass and sitting idle rather than understanding it could help the cause further. I turned $5k into several hundred thousand, payed off my student deaths that were choking me, moved out of my mom's house into one i bought with land, and have a nice personal assortment of funs. But don't take that as me suckering you in for potential profit, but to paint the possibilities.

Why I really started this thread is to actually discuss how/pol/ can use this means of circumventing traditional banking systems. I brought this up months ago when certain banks refused service to gun shop owners. Dispensaries in legal stares often have interest in crypto as well since federal law prevents banks from servicing them as well The black market that was largely responsible for bitcoin to enter significance is actually one of the best examples of the currency working as intended without needing traditional fiat gateways.

I believe anons out to take a second look at this space and jump on this opportunity for kike free finance. There's already a few non scam projects out there that are new and relatively unknown so establishing a beach head is a lot easier than many think.

Discuss

Attached: 1544218273.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/612443/blockchain-smart-contracts-can-finally-have-a-real-world-impact/
capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf
wyomingblockchain.io/about/
github.com/mimblewimble/grin/
download.wpsoftware.net/bitcoin/wizardry/mimblewimble.txt
download.wpsoftware.net/bitcoin/wizardry/mimblewimble.pdf
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/battle-privacycoins-what-we-know-about-grin-and-beams-mimblewimble/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kind of what I already do with online banking.

I think we need to set up our mining servers and share it with Zig Forums volks evenly and buy the gift cards with the digital coins to be free from fiat economy.

Will that work?

Also the proof of work concept reminds me of the labor backed currency Hitler thought of. It takes time and resources (electricity, gpu's, etc) to produce it. Probably more akin to simulating precious metal mining, but in one aspect, that mining labor produces wealth in a socially accepted store of value, gold, silver, whatever. Bitcoin is produced through cranking video cards which are specialized boards that are dedicated to pumping out massive amounts calculations efficiently, and what's generated has a socially accepted value attached to each of these lines of code

Kiketocurrency doesn't help anyone. Gold and silver are money. All else is credit.

You glow in the dark. Damn when will they lose the glowness?

Exactly. People think that the banks aren't fucking with their money due to ignorance. It'd be fruitful to tell people about alternatives while simultaneously spreading redpills on fractional reserve banking. There's plenty to bullet point into a scam forced upon the world, but often I don't see any follow up in how to avoid this other than occasional cuck shit like voting for a promising pawn. The only way to really get the point across now is to start bombing banks and killing politicians at the helm of the strings, but I don't glow in the dark, and the time for that isn't now. Instead, we quietly start adopting it, facilitating usage and having some advantage in our financial save system

I like the idea in theory but not in practice. The fact that so much of the price fluctuation is controlled by speculators that the boom and bust cycles are 10x more drastic than stocks worry me. Also they are by design totally international and are very easy to be abused by (((rootless organized parties with deep pockets))) makes crypto as it stands a raw deal for nationalists. Even libertarians hate the fact that there even forms of "quantitative easoning" like Tether that mostly fueled 2017's massive boom and bust.

Every single person on Zig Forums has some cryptocoins in some wallet.
2019 is an accumulation year, so everybody should look to increasing their portfolios.
On a related note, Grin is launching its main net on the 15th. As the first implementation of the mimblewimble protocol, which is far more scalable than normal blockchains, and anonymous as well, I suggest you all mine it with your GPUs.
Unfortunately their AMD support seems lacking at the moment. I hope they get it working before the 15th.

I would agree with a cryptocurrency, but it would have to built from the ground up to be more like Reichmarks and less like Twitter stocks.

I'm not at all suggesting you put all your eggs in one basket, retard. It's called diversification, which I have done myself with gold, silver, lead and lead dispensers. But you haven't detailed why cryptocurrency isn't something to consider. I'm fully aware of the manipulation that is rife in this market, but that's really an effect of the markers infancy. It will stabilize as long as more people adopt. Especially with stablecoins coming out to provide alternatives to tether

That's a bad thing if it "stablizes" around centralized coins like (((Ripple))).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x600, 431.51K)

What is the good crypto wallet?

obligatory video

it's good that crypto is not controlled by kikes. but really, if you don't know the team behind crypto, you're gonna be fucked if they decide to take all your money. the fact that it fluctuates harder than stocks should make you reconsider a lot of things. it may be worth if you bought cryptos in 2010-2012. but now?

Anyone here against crypto is an idiot. Probably brainwashed by media, seeing as no one else can rationally condemn it. I'm not saying you should invest, or try to make profit from trading it, but anyone who doesn't have at least 5000 euros or so in crypto is being a short-sighted fool, considering the world we live in.

Cold storage.

And always use an actual node when interfacing with the network.

Put no more than you can afford to lose into LINK. Out of all the alt coins on the market to see a run like ETH or BTC had in the past, it has the most potential by far because it's use case is so far-reaching. Major technology consulting firms like Gartner, CapGemini, and then research unis like Cornell and MIT are aware of it and what smart contracts/LINK can do. Read up on it for a real conviction. The time scale is ~5 years.

technologyreview.com/s/612443/blockchain-smart-contracts-can-finally-have-a-real-world-impact/

capgemini.com/consulting-de/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2017/08/smart_contracts_paper_long_0.pdf

As for BTC as a currency succeeding, no idea how it's going to play out (and it's not a fed coin, fuck yourself retards), but LINK's success doesn't matter if BTC does anything or not.

A noble endeavor, but how do you get from Point A (Your crypto value) to Point B (cash in your pocket)? I think only if there's a reliable way to cash out you have a chance to break free from the (((international banks)))

Can anybody provide some resources for people trying to learn about and get in to crypto?

Bitcoin is going to be the global reserve currency. The easy mode way to invest is to buy one Bitcoin, you will only need one Bitcoin, put it on a cold storage device like a nano ledger S and forget about it for 10 years. This has been in the works for 30+ years. I’ve connected all the dots over a two year period so be thankful I saw your post and replied in this manor. 21 million bitcoin total supply, about 17.5ml produced, in a world of 7billion, you will only need ONE Bitcoin.

Nope. Their plan is to introduce their own cash-less currency, together with a social credit system and a basic income. Crypto was a field test to provide data on how user would react to a purposely destabilized economy and ever changing alternatives. Once their system goes online, crypto will be officially outlawed and the exchanges closed.

Its not paranoia when its a volatile investment

Attached: 326707.png (1000x743, 89.73K)

Barter, user. Local batering. You don't need to trade buttcoins and there is usually no transaction record. (((They))) want us atomized in society and not talking to your neighbors or bartering, and (((they))) created this artificial middleman.

Money is whatever the state legislates to be used as legal tender.

Good luck with this in burgerland. I can see the bongs falling for this shit though.

Cryptocurrency has allowed many Zig Forumsacks to break out of their financial problems, myself included. There is zero barrier to entry, to becoming a bigwig in the cryptocurrency scene.

I'm American and I want one

checked
that would be ok with me

checked

criminally unchecked quads

checked and you're not wrong

thats where it will end up at for the surviving populations that make it through

checked
they cant do shit if they're all crispy critters user. It is tough to speak if your lips have melted off

You're either retarded or a shill. The volatility is how you make money, when trading. The higher the volatility, the bigger the gains.

lol Ill keep waiting for that day

Already been there, fool. Stay poor, faggot. Crypto is funding the next Reich, whether you get in on it or not.

Attached: 1545164540-1687038465-BINANCEWAVESBTC-60-1-0.png (800x600, 39.74K)

he's not wrong
educate yourself on options , the market doesn't have to go up to make money

checked
my bro in law has a metric fuckton of them. he got in very early

But do you have any real assets though?

Like all the options I have to exchange the stuff lol

Has he been able to trade them for anything other than drugs :)

REMINDER BITCOIN IS GOING TO FUND THE NEXT REICH. BUY AS MUCH BITCOIN AS YOU CAN. EACH BITCOIN HAS ONE HUNDRED MILLION SATOSHIS, PRESERVE YOUR WEALTH, TAKE BACK YOUR SOVREIGHNTY, SHADILAY BROTHERS.

Attached: 3847E1E8-AC0A-456D-AC64-DA969928A11B.jpeg (750x666, 118.58K)

no idea, it isn't my business

Fuckoff neet, nobody is investing in unstable vidya coins

Guess he can renew his VPN and seedbox subscriptions as well

On waves? He should dump it for FLO. Tzero is going to destroy VOSTOK now that sasha fucked the waves platform through over-centralization with bettertokens.org and also tzero is an american company (overstock) that's working with the wyoming blockchain coalition to fix crypto regulations in the USA.

My gains go into starting new companies that produce real products. My only problem is finding Zig Forumsacks to hire on, with the skillsets that I need.

Yes and no. BTC isn't the coin that will make real money, it's just what the others are traded in. When it goes up, so does everything else. The point is to trade back and forth between other coins as the market changes, to increase the amount of btc you have, and then cash out into whatever you need when btc is high.

You can order even fucking car parts with crypto. Ever see overstock.com?

Attached: 6d41d8df49bff9f7451b726642a0b5d22615040ca9627263cff6404716dfb876.jpg (723x956, 176.67K)

I'm sure

Attached: 1442986274047.jpg (626x513, 97.18K)

will learn more about that thank you

(Check'd)
It's good you're so certain, user. It would be a real shame to have such a loyal Zig Forumsack like yourself not believe anything and try to dissuade others from using the financial systems for their own gain, instead of just leaving it the sole domain of kikes.

Attached: bastet-apep.jpg (436x310, 28.08K)

kill yourself cia jew

wyomingblockchain.io/about/
There's a pretty serious list of local government supporters in that group. If any wyoming Zig Forumsacks are out there, and getting into cryptocurrency, this is a chance to get into politics. Think of it like being the IT guy in the late 80s/early 90s. Everything is retardedly simple, but nobody else is willing to actually look into how it works because it's new. If you know your shit, you'll be a god in a few years, especially when crypto starts to become the new tool of lobbyists.

Fuck off.

Yes, but gold was used among many independent civilizations, for a very long time, and even before extreme jewish influence as we are now.
So gold (and silver) are ideal materials to be used as money i.e. as something which has value and can be traded for other goods.

Gold wasn't used as currency by our ancestors. Fuck, do you know why the kikes hated egypt so much? BECAUSE THEY USED THEIR GOLD, instead of making coinage.

The problem with crypto is that they’re being used as investment vehicles rather than a currency. Currency shouldn’t have speculative value it should have intrinsic value or at least be somewhat stable.
I agree that our currency is kiked but having inflation does encourage dollar velocity which is good for the economy.
I’m not a finance or economics fag but this is just what I’ve kind of picked up along the way.

There are a couple games that use bitcoins as a means of making in-game items valuable, or at least have value to it. Spells of Genesis is a simple marble/trading card game that does it. The reason I'm bringing it up is because of an inherent problem I see in any crypto currency's; how to assign a value to a physical object tied to a digital currency. You could say the same about money now being more digital than physical, but it doesn't change that it's based around the physical side. Even in the game, in order to make your cards more powerful, you either need to play a lot or buy card packs with real-world money. You can trade cards and use bitcoins between players, but not the store.

>(((1)))
You have some explaining to do.
(Check'd)
It's a pretty new market, cryptogaming. Most is done off of ethereum at the moment, though I don't see that lasting forever. It's sort of weird to me honestly, all of these games are the same type of shit I played in the late 90s/early 2000s when I was supposed to be doing schoolwork… I really don't know what feels to feel about this. I'm actually making a small amount of daily income playing the same type of games that were supposedly wasting my life in school. Admittedly, I'm making money because the other players suck and are habitual gamblers.

Attached: 04f08a21faa8ab056dd690872b250957b78ccdaa5824704ebd5d1e39f6689532.jpg (480x446, 127.23K)

Attached: ire5u3ttw4kz.png (836x1024, 221.28K)

I have noticed its becoming increasingly common for Zig Forumslocks to start their own businesses but the biggest problem is finding those in line in terms of politics.

One of these days I really need to start a thread and tell Zig Forums about how I did things when I was an Private Adviser(actually an excuse for what I was really doing). whose job it was to fix issues within the corporations that my Boss worked in. A big part of which was unsurprisingly purging the company of leftist elements and finding talent with the right ideals. Like how to get around Affirmative Action and other such problems.

Zig Forums is reaching the point where starting a thread to discuss such dealings are becoming increasingly needed. There are exploits but Zig Forums is having a manpower problem. Its good to know Zig Forums is diversifying into business and media developments but it won't take off properly until we solve the manpower issue. The public is dying for products that isn't pozzed garbage and with crypto Zig Forums has secure means of transaction. Its just figuring out how to create a company that can easily purge leftists, minimizing getting fucked by government regulations, and recruiting needed talent is the main issue.

Welcome to /nupol/
Here’s (2) you nigger faggot

Grin is a community coin, not an ICO see scam, which is another reason to mine it when it launches, but mainly because of mimblewimble.

The answer is to bring in nationalists from other places, such as Tibetan nationalists who are rabidly anti-communist and other equivalents. Polynesians (Burmese Buddhists) are worth 10x the diversity points as a nigger. Double it if they're female. This can be leveraged for a market advantage as well, if they spend all their time oversees in their home markets, while also spreading the flames to the right people in new areas.
It's laughable how easy it is to get these types of jobs now days. I've gotten jobs like this simply by lurking slack servers and waiting for there to be a problem, and then just popping up and stating that I am there to solve that problem. This goes double for problems requiring investigative work, as the average Zig Forumsack should have years of experience in investigative research and analysis, as well as propa…marketing… Marketing experts, all of us.
Just make money and diversify into the top industries in your region. Those industries have stronger control over politics than the political parties do (they're often the same people.) and when they know you make them money, they listen to you.

Praise Kek, the faggot has revealed himself for the shill that he is.

Who's the team, what does it do, how did they get their startup funds without an ICO? Three most important first questions, right there. Mining is rarely profitable mind you, and also a coin doesn't need to actually do anything to make money for traders, but it's a hell of a lot easier to predict if it does.

Attached: C4952765-7AC7-4BC0-B677-AC3D51264FAB.png (1360x1360, 4.08M)

Its volunteers, like any privacy coin. So anybody who has contributed to the github I guess :/
github.com/mimblewimble/grin/
As for the mimblewimble protocal, there are many writeups on it online, but here are two white papers and a video.
download.wpsoftware.net/bitcoin/wizardry/mimblewimble.txt
download.wpsoftware.net/bitcoin/wizardry/mimblewimble.pdf

email list of needed skills
muhgains [at] cock [dot] li

(check'd)
How does it intend to compete with other privacy coins like zec? Even eth is introducing some sort of privacy protocols soon. not trying to ride your ass here, these questions are habitual for me.

I'm just catching up on this myself, so I can't vouch 100% for Grin, but it seems better than the other coin going for a mimblewimble implementaion, Beam.
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/battle-privacycoins-what-we-know-about-grin-and-beams-mimblewimble/

Yeah… lost me there. Too bad though.

As I said, I'm just reading up on it now. I had heard and read a little about mimblemimble a couple of years ago but was not aware it was being implemented already, so I got excited, but I really do have to investigate myself, so I can't provide all the details right now, sorry.
All I know is that mimblewimble allows for most past transactions to be forgotten while still working, so it is not like a blockchain as usually thought of. This not only stops the blockchain from exploding (Bitcoin's has been over 100 GB for a while and is growing) but gives added privacy since past transactions are forgotten.
Monero has privacy, but it's blockchain grows large with number of transactions, simiilar to BTC, and I've heard even worse due to the obfuscation that is added.

nu/pol/ is here

Beam is Israeli and private company, not Grin!

Beam and Grin are both trying to implement the mimblewimble protocol but are not related in any other way.

And their attempts are completely independent.
Grin is written in Rust. Make of that what you will.

like any community* coin

(check'd)
I'll do some research as well, it looks like there's more to this, as stated in your other three posts.
(check'd)
Might be able to make something with this.

Really at the moment, it comes down to developers on all ends. Not really worth putting a list when it comes to all of it, backend/frontend/everything-crypto.

where the fuck do i even get started, lads. seems like crypto is pretty static at this point

You acquire some btc, get on an exchange, and watch for a long time until your pattern recognition abilities have allowed you to learn to predict the market. Start small, playing around with a few bucks and pay attention to the percentage you are making. When you're making over 1% a day, not including the occasional massive gain, you'll be able to do better than the average person who trades stocks all day. Ideally you'll be making 2-4% daily and occasionally make a good call that doubles your money or more. To make those good calls though, you'll need to investigate with the amount of weaponized 'tism you'd expect in the early pizzagate threads.

bitcoin mining got privatized, I don't trust it anymore.
I believe that in 5 years it will get to the point that master card and visa will be able to block individual addresses from making transactions, effectively deleting bitcoins

Literally what?
Won't fucking exist.
You literally have no concept of what blockchain is, do you?

He's not entirely wrong. (((Lightning network))) payment channels can blacklist addresses and you can bet your ass that the jew corporations are going to band together to create a common blacklist. Oh our jew friend blacklisted you? That mean all of our corporations should do the same. Fuck that. Buy bitcoin SV.

Nah, he's right, not enough niggers and normfags understand they need to buy a miner to support the system, even it just breaks even.

Eventually the miningpools will become corrupted

Bitcoin is dead, we need a Cryptocoin that has an infinity of blockchains, with some sort of genius mechanism to reconcile and segregate them.

Lightning network is a total failure that lives up to none of the claims they made when they first announced.
How can this ever amount to anything beyond a small inconvenience? Setting up a new wallet is easier to switching proxies.

Probably BCH or Bitcoin SV is a trick by the Zionist bankers in control of China and the Chinese miners.

At this point BTC vs BCH is simply another false paradigm where the kikes control both sides, or will once they further commericalize mining.

The BTC revolution had a small window, it didn't happen, it may have been a trap to catch all the "intellectual elite" to begin.

If they eventually control all the pools are 99% of them, then they will be able to exclude address from the blockchain all together, freezing the coins on that address.

Using cash is the way of "circumventing traditional banking systems."

Cryptocurrencies are a SCAM, the perfect tool for the JEW world order to track down the Goyim and how they spend the little money they have.
CASH doesn't need electrical power or the internet to function,
CASH cannot be stolen right out of a server
CASH transactions cannot be tracked down.

This is why the Juden created the Crypto SCAM.. to convince the Goyim CASH is evil

Attached: _Jew Detected.gif (500x500, 744.66K)

To resurrect Bitcoin properly, we need to make it national currency and make it a law that every citizen must run a miner in the nation outside a pool, like being forced to participate in a lottery, except the purpose of the lottery isn't to line the pockets of the State but to ensure the processing of transactions.

Cash is going to crash when\if revolution begins.

Attached: denofthieves.png (300x100, 68.54K)

Bitcoin mining is going to become more and more expensive.. Miners in China and other places are already thrashing their rigs.. because it is not worth the power to mine, with the price of (((bitcoin))) being so low.
Once mining stops, blockchain stops.. and the JEW BITCOIN SCAM will be over.

When the revolution begins there will be no power and no (((internet)))
Your cryptos will be as good as shit..
the only thing left will be CASH

The hell are you even rambling about? Mining isn't important, and was implemented as it was in bitcoin, primarily for the purpose of limiting inflation. Stop shitting up the thread with spam and go back to reddit you flaming faggot.

Attached: Eisenhower-1952-a.jpg (720x570 84 KB, 66.92K)

Correction, the go back to reddit remark was meant for
The ID's were similar.

Not my cryptos, I'm saying we need something new, probably based on network segregation like HAMnet addressing per blockchain.

I will refuse Rothschild fiat during a revolution.

Miners run the blockchain you MORON…
you obviously have no fucking clue on how the JEW CRYPTO SCAMS run..

Riiiight.. anytihng that uses blockchain needs internet, servers and electricity..
Keep on holding on to your cryptos, idiot.. they will be worth 0 soon LOL

Get ahold of this kike shill, he hasn't even heard of any coin other than BTC. Where are you from, 2007? This is current year faggot.

Who controls the miner factories?
Bitcoin died the day they figured out asic miners

Mining must exclusively run on some hardware that you can't just mass produce, something that everyone already have and it's already used for something else. And it must remain profitable for the average normalfag

The day mining became unprofitable for the common folk, is the day bitcoin died, and right now, unless you pay near 0 for electricity, it is not profitable

The JEWS that created the crypto scam are scared shitless all of their crypto shekels are almost worthless
This is a desperate JEW Crypto thread. including the obligatory nazi meme
LOL

Attached: Anne.Frank puzzle.jpg (700x525, 53.09K)

I don't have cryptocoins (except some crumbs), I am saying cryptocoins are infeasible right now and we need new ones based on more resilient networks than the internet, like interconnected seperately addressed HAMnets.

Explain what you think the current usage of bitcoin is. Mining is fucking irrelevant.

The government would need to manufacture armaments and miners with direct taxation to prevent an industrial-complex.

This is only possible in a highly homogeneous society where the veil between government and the people is easily lifted.

At least Bitcoin was semi-legit.. the rest of the JEW CRYPTOS are even worse.. each controls the mining and blockchain themselves .. a monopoly..
but hey, i am sure their technology doesn't require servers and electricity to validate transactions, LOL

There are no resilient networks, there are no resilient buildings, or governments.
Nothing lasts forever.
When hurricanes,civil wars, earthquakes happen. there will be no more JEW crypto.