FRANCE

Yellow Vests Week 7

Watch a Jewess Learn Her Newspaper is Burning Down Live

Mon français is pretty ghastly, but as I’m trying to become a more sophisticated and high-minded individual I’ve decided to get into watching French television.

Now I understand what all those hifalutin soyface types have been talking about all these years.
This stuff is great. Where else do you get to see a used-up kike slut find out live that the newspaper she manages is burning down?

twitter.com/vapingheals/status/1079116948733083649

Attached: afraid.mp4 (631x563 3.2 MB, 455.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/how-to-redirect-the-anti-semitism-that-surfaced-in-yellow-vest-protests/
archive.fo/WwmTo
lemonde.fr/climat/article/2018/12/07/la-mobilisation-citoyenne-pour-le-climat-prend-racine_5394337_1652612.html
democratieparticipative.website/category/france/
timesofisrael.com/israel-preparing-for-major-influx-of-french-jewish-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOODBYE JEWS

Or a guy climbing a pole to remove an EU flag in front of a state-controlled radio network?
Or a horde of protestors in front of a TV network owned by an Israeli billionaire?

The media has declared the yellow vests movement dead, as the police have locked down Paris entirely in hopes that images of a calm Champs-Élysées will give the impression domestically and abroad that people don’t care about it anymore. The Jewish media is playing along, only going to the Champs-Élysées to tell everyone that they can go home because the party’s over. The yellow vests have thus taken the war directly to the Jewish media, lighting their newspapers on fire, laying siege to their radio and TV stations. This is actually the most intense and violent week so far in all the protests.

It’s only a matter of time before the movement progresses to kidnapping journalists and their children and executing them. It is obvious how this story ends, and it does not end with the people stopping what they are doing. The Jews, in their hubris, refuse to relinquish their parasitic hold upon the French people. The French people are in turn showing they are willing to sever the connection, no matter how much Jewish blood it will take.

The only major yellow vest action that did not explicitly involve Jewish media outlets this week was in Bordeaux. Hundreds of people came to lay siege to city hall, screaming for the blood of Mayor Alain Juppé.

Attached: bfmtv.mp4 (720x1280 9.83 MB, 2.28M)

A mayor seems like an insignificant target, but keep in mind this guy used to be Prime Minister of France and also had several massively influential Minister positions. This guy is the personification of the French swamp, the singular most disgusting and despicable shabbos goyim in all of France.

Finally, it is now officially a meme to shout “Macron pute à juif” — “Macron is a whore for the Jews” into live TV cameras filming in France. We covered this on a previous week’s roundup where someone shouted it at the BBC. This week it happened on an RT stream.

It infuriates me that this is the position that we could have been in over in our own home had we played wisely. The yellow vests is a movement of total normies, MAGA tier types, and the French equivalent to disaffected Bernie bros. If you don’t put on a stahlhelm and instead act normal in public, choosing stated pretexts that aren’t immediately objectionable (like overtaxation) you can go really get a huge number of people involved.

This could be us, but we playin’. Live and learn: there will be another opportunity. We need to get MAGA types demanding a wall with this level of ferocity. And the success of radical right media outlets in France like Démocratie Participative and the mass participation and seventy-some percent popular support for the yellow vests movement proves this can be done. 2019 is coming. In the New Year, there will be new opportunities as the missteps of yesteryear fade into distant memory. Ignore the COINTEL subverters, narcissists, and wignats, don’t involve yourself in any named groups that hundreds of thousands of normies aren’t willing to join and get out there and convince your fellow man to take back America from ZOG.

Once again, another week passes where I am upset that I did not have the honor of being born a Frenchman.

Attached: english sub.webm (720x720 675.04 KB, 5.02M)

To what extent is French news media (tv and newspaper/newssite) actually owned by The Jooze?

well you could just leave , its not like we really want you anyways. retard

You can always tell when some nigger lover American gets his jimmies rustled.

Attached: B2F5084E-F840-424D-83EB-ECC3EE64964B.jpeg (500x491, 41.75K)

What are his crimes?

Treason.

Ya.

" How to Redirect the Anti-Semitism That Surfaced in Yellow Vest Protests "

blogs.timesofisrael.com/how-to-redirect-the-anti-semitism-that-surfaced-in-yellow-vest-protests/

archive.fo/WwmTo

Attached: tv.webm (1280x720 133.53 KB, 3.72M)

America's problem is that they let Trump hijack the growing white anger and defuse it. Had Macron equivalent Hillary won I think we'd be seeing revolution in the USA already. Before the shills start no, I'm not endorsing accelerationism, merely pointing out that riots against the globalist establishment tend not to happen when that establishment is perceived as being anti-globalist.

Americans are garbage people, I have to live among them unfortunately, they're the ultimate ZOG slaves.

So what kosher target are the kikes gonna try to redirect the yellow vests to? We've already seen that the D&C campaign where they wanted to say that the yellow vests who were flipping cars and burning down degenerate art "fake yellow vests" failed.

Attached: jutku apu apustaja.png (654x526, 33.95K)

no you dont , you are a poor idiot who lives in the illegal immigrant burrows of america.

plus ur a fag so nothing you say matters. Americans out perform every nation in every field. Elites of the world everybody buys our shit and has to take it.

stay poor retard

See how judaized these slobbering retards are? What a disease.

Attached: Hezbollah salute.1.jpg (450x330, 41.34K)

They don't try anymore. Here a video with english sub.

Oh wow!
It had seemed like things had gotten awfully quiet since a few weekends back and I had worried the GJ had given up. So now they're taking the media to task? Outstanding!
I saw in the other thread they tried to storm Macron's holiday home in the hopes he was there. This really isn't going away. Still crossing my fingers for a public guillotining of Macron.

The kikes tried (unsuccessfully) to jew it into a "social justice/climate protest".

"They want to believe it: if the cameras are pointed elsewhere, the momentum for the climate is still there. This citizen surge, this proliferation of initiatives, this collective craze, whatever the way they designate it, will not be eclipsed by the "yellow vests".

Saturday, December 8, organizers of the climate marches hope, the streets of Paris and 175 cities of France will vibrate under the calls to fight against climate change and for more social justice. Two spontaneous movements, horizontal and born on Facebook, who will try to share the pavement.

"We are trying to explain how we are fighting for a better distribution of wealth in order to solve both the climate and social crisis ," says (((Elliot Lepers))), one of the organizers. But it is not easy to be heard because the " yellow vests " appear as a movement of the people while the ecologist discourse always seems to come from the elites. "

Yet it is from the bottom up that a new type of mobilization for the climate emerged, the will to act quickly, independently, without waiting for the leaders or through intermediary bodies - associations, unions or political parties .

lemonde.fr/climat/article/2018/12/07/la-mobilisation-citoyenne-pour-le-climat-prend-racine_5394337_1652612.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 12.35.59 AM.png (1484x1098, 1.31M)

you should go back to /r/t_d and stay there

This.

kill yourself /trannypol/

Yeah they started blocking all access to Paris a couple weeks ago, when they mobilized the entire gendarmerie and BAC (anti-crime brigade, the guys with red armbands) to that area. So obviously there will be less protesters visible in Paris. They even stopped people from taking trains to Paris if they had yellow vests in their luggage. Those guys weren't allowed to board, even though they had bought tickets.
So basically it's like the inverse form of when MSM takes those "crowd shots" that only have a few dozen people but make it look like it's a huge mass.

Attached: train.mp4 (480x720, 3.2M)

At least as bad as in the US, possibly even worse.

For anyone who wants to know what she's saying, she's just kvetching that the Yellow Jackets have nothing to do with the democratic republican traditions of France, they're exhibiting violence against the media, etc. etc. Everything you might expect from a kike who is angry from just being scandalized on live TV.

Can somebody translate in english?
I make the video sub.

I’ve already seen yellow vest marches for ‘social justice’ causes in the USA.

Here I'm in my train
I'm returning from Tours
I went through Bordeaux
And I've got to tell you what I saw
All the cops were at the train station of Bordeaux
We were supposed to have 380 passengers board from Bordeaux to Paris
The cops searched everyone, and whoever had a yellow vest wasn't allowed on board. They got stuck in Bordeaux
Hence my train is empty… there's nobody (shows empty seats)
Nobody was allowed on board, even though they had tickets
The cops prevented them from boarding

The fight is starting to spread, now the Dutch are fighting with the police.

Attached: 004.jpeg (737x488 70.45 KB, 644.18K)

Ok I start.

The Yellow Jacket movement is getting coopted by the jewish left anywhere outside of France and its neighboring countries (Belgium, Netherlands). In my country (eastern Europe) the obligatory globohomo (((western world))) dicksucker party which seems to exists everywhere, that didn't even get 1% of the vote in the last elections by the way, tried to start some faggy protest while wearing yellow vests. It went about as well as you might imagine, not even 50 people showed up for it.

did dutch cops join yellow vest or is it their normal uniform ?

Attached: english sub.webm (480x720, 5.6M)

Accidental train derrailment when?

Attached: pidoroshka.jpg (591x683, 58.95K)

Mein fu

Attached: 1542499723268.webm (720x1280, 1.36M)

So France is still burning?

Bump.

Yes is still burning.

democratieparticipative.website/category/france/

Why hasn't a french user took advantage of the yellow vest happenings to destroy this mural under the eiffel tower?

Attached: mural-eiffel-tower.jpg (1200x675, 141.37K)

That's already gone a long time.

I thought it was a permanent feature of sorts?

What happened to it?

>>>/tv/

Paris is actually burning this time

i wouldn't be surprised if it was niggers, of all things

Attached: 1541987728635.webm (720x1280, 1.56M)

Apparently it wasn't permanent.
I can no longer find any reference to Cleon Peterson's "Endless Sleep" mural under the Eiffel tower, post 2016.

>tfw the riots are intensifying to the point where (((they))) may not be able to contain it
FRANCE GREATEST EUROS IN CURRENT YEAR
Well done frogs, well fucking done.

Attached: 99c6e6d0963c8171e4f0f9b32064f9e552dcbb79f9464253b257a651d01e54f9.jpg (540x332, 30.99K)

Hahahaha, fucking wonderful

sonimdissapoint.gif

No one cared who they were till they put on the vest

French equivalent to "FHRITP!" said to camera crews is "Macron puta juif!" = "Macron whore of jews!"

Attached: macronputajuif-whoreforthejewsoncamera.mp4 (636x360, 500.19K)

No, they started whacking us and arrested 8 people.

It's only a delay. Sure, no one will see the happening they expect any millisecond; but when it does happen, ….

Remember to meme responsibly.

Attached: france.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>>/islam/ is that way you fucking dunelarp niggers

Attached: 82ece56fbfea7b48d46401534e42222af1cfc59c3e0f0997f7ef5976cc9cda8a.png (396x276, 15.96K)

About time.

This is literally the thing he has never done. He has instead done everything in his power to ramp up the rage and prep the country for civil war if that's what it takes. If Trump is a release valve, he is the worst release valve ever created.

Lurk moar faggot. You talk like a fucking NIGGER!

Fuck off kike. Shit-talking on the Internet won't save you from the ovens.

you both get the rope

ITT: assmad kikes

Attached: rabbi.jpg (341x337, 23.68K)

Why do the "yellow" vests wear neon green?

That Jewess looks like a wicked witch. Jesus fuck.

Ricardo is unfunny

Attached: 1541831438311.webm (540x960, 1.59M)

Ricardo is not funny but you are not funny too…

Attached: 3554afbef346e99227139b05be4b61085ab8bb55134f022f2eed3011d4cfd7e6.webm (640x360, 3.26M)

They're scared shitless, and rightfully so.

Where there’s jews there’s smoke.

I am cute

Attached: 1541923113281.webm (540x960, 1.71M)

No she's not and Gahoole warned us about your fucking waifushit!

Attached: this.png (408x720 135.47 KB, 4.48M)

Can't have Alchemical Masonic Monuments to genetic engineering of humanity through miscegenation propaganda underneath the Eiffel Tower where just any of those Goyim can see it, especially these days

it's not like they didn't have every chance. everyone is saying it. dug their own graves.

shes our autistic Queen

Attached: 1542057312706.webm (540x960, 1.87M)

FUck off Zig Forums
For the newfags: high 90% of world media is owned by kikes.
Finance, banking etc all the same.

Something tells me he involved with the kikes directly in some capacity. Ya, I know, duh.

All of french medias are owned by Bouygues, Lagardère and Bolloré families.
AFAIK only Bolloré is jewish.

Vive la france holy fuck

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (933x601, 726.19K)

She's not.
You need to find a job, a real wife and make 10 white children.

Attached: 7fa38d5e8fdaa70ce44824cb0a81518137e2ece2a8945eaf434e1db9a07290c0.webm (640x360, 6.03M)

Stop derailing the thread with your dumb e-celeb whore

lel

REMINDER TO SPREAD THIS TO ANY AND ALL FROGS YOU HAVE CONTACT WITH

Attached: bypass.jpg (640x480 436 B, 6.37M)

Attached: 5fc01d67ad50446fdf7be6390042c9fa7e48342644f9bf4eaec9f0f0d05b4326.webm (250x245 13.31 MB, 93.26K)

ok faggot.
Pro tip soyman, the earth isn't flat either.

Attached: yakuzanon.webm (360x422, 635.63K)

coming to think of it, if macron gets assassinated… what a boring world today it is! nothing interesting. :( ;)

Soymen fucking love science.

Go prove the existence of oCasio sex tapes then.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1440x2880, 375.4K)

Their police uniform Looks effective at causing a confusion.

kikes are so scared they're posting tranny tiktoks

Gazer les juifs!

Attached: f6779dfcbf6fc09e656c7e83960b310afb3b1617daf462c9f9be03a1c2fe4b58.jpg (615x441, 47.92K)

Can't believe I've never seen this video before. Insanity, they are boxing us into a corner!

Attached: aef3ae8400de25ffb18279ea4c23d84cd2d0eba8910f619a27b9f82db8f03cac.jpg (960x702, 95.26K)

There is no comparison between the US and France in this. No need to beat yourself up. When it finally blows in the US, it won't be protests in the streets. It will be murder with millions of guns. It will be US Civil War II and the military will be involved. It will be a blood bath. Last time there were 700,000 deaths and that was with a population of 31 million. So next time with 10x the population you could easily have 10x the deaths. So 7 million will die.

Bouygues (and I bet the rest) are owned by shareholders.
They can be anonymous through holding companies as a beneficial owner, therefore it's very likely that kikes also control them.
Just because the executor/CEO (who is subservient to the Grantors/Shareholders) isn't a kike, doesn't mean they are not a puppet of them.

The mayor is also a jew. We are totally ruled by the parasites. I'm all for total kike extermination.

Trump eggs on gilets jaunes
Trump says "they're sending us their rapists"
Trump says build that wall
Trump says "lock her up".

Yeah trump is really lulling Americans to sleep.

Yes. The info is not so openly available but if you live in europe and speak a couple of its languages, it's very easy to see that the msm sends out pretty much the same messages all over the continent, and it's always kike flavoured. Even "right-wing" media -never- speaks of the jew; only to declare anti-semitism. Only alternative outlets do, and they go very much under the radar until they're shut down.

timesofisrael.com/israel-preparing-for-major-influx-of-french-jewish-immigrants/

Israel prepares for major influx of French Jewish immigrants
Government believes some 200,000 are interested in leaving France and is looking to put together an absorption package to entice them to make aliyah