"Its not the Jews"

The Jewish doctrine vowing to indebt, enslave and murder non-Jews has been staring us in the face for centuries:

"For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth." – Deuteronomy 7:6

"For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee." – Deuteronomy 15:6

"Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it." – Deuteronomy, 23:20

In the Jewish Old Testament Torah book of Exodus 3:21-22; 11:2; 12:35-36, the Jews borrow the Egyptians' gold and silver and steal them, then the Jews boast that they ruined the Egyptians economically in this way. The Egyptians likely used loops and rings of gold and silver as money. By stealing the Egyptians' money, the Jews contracted the Egyptians' money supply and thereby ruined them economically.

As for the idea of 'Judeo-Christian' values, does this sound like Christ?:

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:" – Deuteronomy 7:2

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)…The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come…In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." – From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

Attached: 49026BF3-EA99-46D5-920B-0B6D993CB524.jpeg (793x396, 41.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europeandefenceleague.com/2018/12/05/publication-of-1878-pamphlet-by-osman-bey-the-conquest-of-the-world-by-the-jews/
renegadetribune.com/fighting-jewish-depredation-history-as-our-ally/
renegadetribune.com/israel-preparing-for-comprehensive-war-in-syria-report/
meguca.org/nya/
renegadetribune.com/do-they-control-the-media/
media.8ch.net/file_store/430100d61d353b1ac478b79ae1930a8f0856fed25b2b7ecf0aa5e92f138221ec.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"In fact, the Conquest of the World by the Jews is henceforth a fixed fact, not to be disputed. What has materially assisted the Jews in this Conquest of the World, is the pernicious habit, so prevalent of late, of issuing bonds, on the part, not alone of nations, but also of municipalities, etc., thereby mortgaging the wealth of communities, as well as nations, all over the world, and which has also materially contributed in producing the present business stagnation everywhere.

For the interest which these bonds bear, goes on continually, by day as well as by night, without interruption. Its course sweeps like a tornado over fair fields, destroying everything in its path; or like the poisonous storms of the Sahara, bringing death and desolation wherever they touch. It is this secret power of accumulative interest which has enslaved mankind and which has been used as such an effectual weapon by the Jews for their Conquest of the World.

These facts stare everybody in the face; and while an individual may rid himself of his burden of debt by taking advantage of the bankrupt law, or by compromising with his creditors, whatever may be thought of such practice; as soon as a community or nation attempts a process of this kind, it is called repudiation. Where is the difference between the debt of an individual and that of a number of individuals? The question may well come up in this form: Can a father mortgage the prosperity of his children? He certainly cannot do so. What then is to be done? The only answer that can be made is this: Keep out of debt! the welfare of individuals as well as of nations depends on this. The power of the usurer will be broken as soon as all debts are liquidated on a basis, both just and equitable."

europeandefenceleague.com/2018/12/05/publication-of-1878-pamphlet-by-osman-bey-the-conquest-of-the-world-by-the-jews/

Attached: 7ED236AB-C1F8-463D-AA7E-A4D9D489FC0F.jpeg (340x438 421.86 KB, 32.84K)

renegadetribune.com/fighting-jewish-depredation-history-as-our-ally/

reported.

fuck you and die.

renegadetribune.com/israel-preparing-for-comprehensive-war-in-syria-report/

reported for posting malware links

go back to /b/ you underage faggot

No malware on either link, on 3 different browsers, as ANYONE could see.

Why you lying?

you really are a lying kike faggot.

Attached: 93492E8A-DC1C-429D-9C54-AFB81465CFB9.png (2436x1125, 784.78K)

Most of OP is in image related, which covers basically everything.

Attached: NWO in the Torah.png (896x5808, 535.96K)

that is fantastic.

That gay ass site has a JQ article written by a guy named Alfred Rosenburg

Attached: DuVklwLVAAAa5FZ.jpg (565x589, 32.2K)

Attached: ntz.png (1176x624, 729.38K)

It's the fucking Talmud but nice try at disinformation.

This gets so goddamn autistic and annoying.
So are we not allowed to speak about specific groups under the control of the kikes without adding a disclaimer to every post that it is in fact the kikes that are responsible at the top level without spergs like you assuming it's trying to deflect blame away from the kikes?

Attached: 1545364088897.jpg (476x315, 123.95K)

New here?

Attached: Alfred Rosenberg.png (352x447, 171.13K)

Attached: uksZ9Sk.gif (250x231, 1.2M)

Hey asshole:

No, its the Torah. The Talmud was not complete until around 500 AD. The TORAH is probably nowhere near 3,000 years old, but was certainly completed centuries before Christ, and is indeed the source of the quotes.

You 'its not the Torah just the Talmud' clowns need to shut the fuck up.

Attached: 9380112E-209B-4547-9FA3-B560E0398B24.png (850x400 259.44 KB, 96.64K)

Honestly, not enough people take the time to actually read the Pentateuch/Torah.

It is absolutely clear that Judaism is the world's first Master Race cult, and plenty of passages are explicitly about Jews ruling the world and having all its wealth and non-Jewish servants.

It also blesses outright theft and lies against non-Jews.

Naturally, this ethos is why peoples across time and space have found Jews to be detestable.

they're mainly asshurt christkikes tbh.

YES. Finally someone gets it. Without being radically altered (as in positive Christianity) Christianity is a mind-control cult for goys- training them to be good slaves to the Jews nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: 512b6ac0e03e37f2388ae38986a65b5df768e9270161a1e330069a937fc2ab6d.jpg (1280x800, 169.42K)

Christians are mostly brainwashed slaves to the Jews. Maybe a form of christianity that kept the core Jesus myth but erased the rest of the books, would be a compromise. Buddhism is the best existent large cult aka Religion.

Attached: 4d622e18a5c0e5159f161fd76a1e327dd837fe31a3b409548c696db4cfff5aa9.jpg (1280x853, 162.49K)

Holy fucking irony… Not knowing who Rosenburg was… WOW hahaha what your doing here motherfucker???

Reminder that jews have no real power, Christians have handed their global power to jews willingly because of their bizarre obsession with the Return of Christ myth.
You need to keep hearing this Christians, maybe some sense will bore its way into your thick noggins. Its never too late to take your power back and return the jews to goat herding in the desert.

Attached: jebus.jpg (759x1341, 369.5K)

I dunno, I think the Catholic Church actuay prevented the Jews from totally ass-raping Europe for centuries. Even after deliberate efforts by CryptoJews to enter the Church etc there was a power that counter-balanced Jews.

Or maybe it was just that the Jews had not had enough time to use usury and central banking transnationally.

Either way, there seems to be a big difference between 'Judeo-Christians' and Supercessionist, New Testament Christians.

I think.
I mean: reject all of it as the crazy nonsense it is, regardless of Jews or anything else.

Fuck off kike

You mean the Torah that depicts (((YHWH))) cursing a superior White civilization in order to rescue his precious (((Chosenites)))? THAT Torah?

condemns except for the quotes saying they are God's chosen and will own the world's wealth and be served by the goyim?

You arr a fucking faggot.

Attached: A82F0B58-4DB4-454C-9A70-D36BD4909A9B.jpeg (480x360, 69.13K)

Hey there Zig Forums! I'm a Jew just checking out this forum, and I really have to wonder why you hate us. Why do you hate me?

Are you just mad at school? Are you mad at the government? Do you think it's seriously unfair to have to sell cakes to gay people? Listen, if you're angry at Jews, just tell me the issue. Is this about something I did personally? Or is it about a Jewish stereotype? Do you think Jews control the media?

Well, I don't sell cakes, I don't do banking, I don't control the government, and I hated school too. And I'm not in the media.

So why do you hate me? I've done nothing wrong. I am a real person, a human being just like you. I'm innocent, so why do you hate me? Do you want me to die? My mother and father are innocent too! My father does boring science about Earth and rocks, and my mother does part time barista work.

No one in my family is evil or has any social influence? Why do you hate me??

It's strange how (((their))) plans are right in front of everyone but everyone fails to notice that Judaism is a racial supremacist religion and the Torah AKA old testament which christ cucks read is the instructions manual.

Attached: Wrong Side of Hmmm.jpg (1545x866 424.02 KB, 355.25K)

The book they use is the Thalmud, They do not use the written torah as much. Though it is an important record for reference. The Thalmud authorship is priest leadership and thus more ascribed to be manmade. Though it can be argued that the priesthood is closest to god and therefore their word is of gods. Even if you were to take religion out of the equation some ideal/idea would replace it.

Wait - are you claiming Jews *don't* control the media, you fucking faggot nigger kike?

why the fuck are you so mean? why did you just insult me so much? are you actually the bad guy?

whatever. I ddn't know who controls the media. zuckerberg?

I don't. I don't control shit. so why hate all jews instead of "the people who are bad and control society?" why does jew need to be the target? just hate bad people. not jews, because that means me, and I'm innocent!

Please stick to one thread my man.

This is pretty solid:

"Do (((They))) Control the Media?"

renegadetribune.com/do-they-control-the-media/

Attached: 35F6E42B-86AD-466A-A531-F6776843D202.jpeg (800x445, 45.72K)

You realize Jesus Christ was a jew, right?

that's a lie manufactured by jewish "converts" (read: infiltrators) during early christianity.
It led to the first heresy.
GJ, you just unwittingly demonstrated that jewing is in the blood, and as such they need to be exterminated on the basis of blood.
no escape for jew.

media.8ch.net/file_store/430100d61d353b1ac478b79ae1930a8f0856fed25b2b7ecf0aa5e92f138221ec.png

Attached: FBE1FFA6-ECA3-419F-87E1-3C14B304E0E0.gif (339x349 3.18 MB, 106.79K)

Literally who?

Attached: 50458A87-4372-4761-BB4F-DDA87BCB7283.jpeg (857x1200 52.19 KB, 452.84K)

Because your race of people stole my family's spanish land and gave it to mestizos and indian mongrols. I will have you all killed in the name of God and in the name of Spain as my grandpa, great grandpa, and before them have all done, and passed down through many generations. My grandfather killed so many Jewish families be it by starving them out with his influence and power, or having the inside of your (((families))) be corrupted and torn from the inside out. I am here to continue this legacy of Jewish suffering, and my family will only be done with this once my land is returned, my family safe, and your kind banished from God's green Earth. Jesus hated the Jewish man who calls himself the son of Abraham who is inheritently is the Devil himself. I have never met a Jewish person who didn't lie, cheat, or cuttthroat when given the opportunity. We have a name for your kind, its the word marrano. The word hundreds of thousands of your kind cried and were tortured over.

You think wrong.

Heheh. Silly goyim. You really are like cattle. A pity the cow is holding the cattleprod in its mouth. Silly beast.

Jesus was actually part of the plot. Are you too naive to see that Christianity is slave morality? Maybe it didn't work on you, but typically, Christianity makes goyim into slaves.

It matters little. We control your women in full. We can utterly remove you from the genepool now.

We made it so that approaching women in real life is impossible, and now every avenue towards women is controlled by us. Dating websites are ours, and you will be bred out of existence.

Your time is over, and there is nothing you can do.
You are helpless and unable to breed, and it makes my cock so hard.

I'm going to masturbate to you right now. Thinking of your sexual frustration makes me so hot and excited. Just knowing that you don't want cheap, worthless sex, but instead, you actually want a family but can NEVER have one is SO fucking hot and adorable.

I know your IP now. You should have used TOR. Now I'll follow you around the internet and slowly brainwash you into a tranny. You'd be so cute in girl clothes. Castrate yourself, but keep the cock, okay, goyim?

Different Guy but you know botnets exist right? Tor while gets some of the job done(though it is a dead canary), there exist alternatives. It would be just as easy to Hijack another comp. and pretend I am Spiclander, burger, longnose, etc ectc. You larping israeli need to find a better use of your time if they are paying you. I am out dood may god or satan or world have mercy on your soul.

It’s mainly about the power they possess over the vast majority of people. Jews don’t (yet) have the ability to force you to fight for Israel or love the media they produce, but they don’t rely on what they can force you to do, they rely on suggestions. They never force you to do anything, they just make the suggestions that you want to hear so that no matter what the thoughts in your head, you follow their creed. Only when the thoughts in your head are “media and the suggestions it makes are inherently evil” can you break off of their path and begin to pave your own way in the world. Of course, idk where you’re from. I’m and Americunt so the (((rightthink machine))) may be more or less developed in your country. The point is that they don’t need to control EVERYONE. Just enough people to keep the minority against them silent.

I would rather repeat history a thousand times, creating a new society, and fighting, and dying against the (((machine))) over and over again, than ever submit to the (((new world order))).

The biggest hurdle to waking up the sheeple is the common belief that large-scale deceptions are impossible.

Ergo, chipping away at that should be the most important thing we do.

No - basically true, for centuries, particularly in Spain.

"It's the wimmen vote, Pol! Legalize rape now!"
"It's communism! Nuke Teheran!"
"Capitalism made the west great, not race!"
"Christianity did and if u disagree, u a dumb larper!"

Don't forget, JIDF seeks to mislead us in this very forum.

This.

Also that: